Juwon Oshaniwa - signs 3 year deal, scarf above head, etc etc

WSTR

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambo 4 Ever

He will start against Everton.

Why do you think that when he probably isn't even in the country yet?  Or do you know otherwise?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Last I heard he was scrapping with an Albanian, trying to get aboard a lorry at Calais

Heartsofgold

He flew in last night.

Is this ITK or utter speculation?  This signing saga has gone on long enough.

Got a mate who works at a solicitors who's said there's been a flat rented in Roseburn for a Mr Oshaniwa and the keys are expected to be picked up today.

Ryan Jarman

Got a mate who works at a solicitors who's said there's been a flat rented in the Roseburn for a Mr Oshaniwa and the keys are expected to be picked up today.

That's quite a commute to Lennoxtown, hope he's been rented a car too. 

J Cheever Loophole

Got a mate who works at a solicitors who's said there's been a flat rented in the Roseburn for a Mr Oshaniwa and the keys are expected to be picked up today.

This is the most plausable titbit yet. No taxi drivers nor stair stalkers mentioned. I like it!

I hope it has interweb so he can witness the goings on on here.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Last I heard he was scrapping with an Albanian, trying to get aboard a lorry at Calais

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maiden Gorgie

Is that the faint sound of a klaxon I hear?

******* better be!

Got a mate who works at a solicitors who's said there's been a flat rented in Roseburn for a Mr Oshaniwa and the keys are expected to be picked up today.

Well that's it sorted then, just in time for the team photo at Tynnie today!

Is that the faint sound of a klaxon I hear?

******* better be!

Na, it's just the sound of the last few hibs supporters down loshend way coming out of their drug fuelled coma to find that their club is even more shafted the when they started shooting up.

This is the most plausable titbit yet. No taxi drivers nor stair stalkers mentioned. I like it!

I hope it has interweb so he can witness the goings on on here.

Yeah, apparently the flat has been left uninhabited for 6 years as someone was meant to show up to stay there but never did.

Yeah, apparently the flat has been left uninhabited for 6 years as someone was meant to show up to stay there but never did.

Hleb?

Captain America

Dress down Friday in the visa office. No work getting done today as they're all working on their fantasy football teams.

Let's hope one of them need a LB to complete their team and get the Visa processed whilst no one looking.

hmmmm are you sure?

Do you have info that would suggest otherwise, or are you just questioning the validity of the post?

and Mendy. Neither showed :(

Fair bit of dust will have gathered now, even the DVD player will out of date. Hope we give it a once over this afternoon! 

Fair bit of dust will have gathered now, even the DVD player will out of date. Hope we give it a once over this afternoon!

I wonder if there's a fax machine installed as well...

Well that's it sorted then, just in time for the team photo at Tynnie today!

(cough cough)  Sorry, but where?

Is Shawumba meats still open on Gorgie Road?Fancy a bit Crocodile or Bison steak to celebrate the arrival of Oshaniwa.

the general

Do you have info that would suggest otherwise, or are you just questioning the validity of the post?

I thought so but as he is one of the best posters on here I am more than happy to bow to his greater knowledge

Does it have pizza & kebab stains all over the ceiling?

wheatfield to sheffield

Does it have pizza & kebab stains all over the ceiling?

which footballer was it that was alleged to have done that to a flat?

Is Shawumba meats still open on Gorgie Road?Fancy a bit Crocodile or Bison steak to celebrate the arrival of Oshaniwa.

I ate some kangaroo from there once ... couldn't keep it down.

Would it not be rented in the club name?

wheatfield to sheffield

Would it not be rented in the club name?

Don't go spoiling things. The club might be paying, but he would be the tenant

chester copperpot

Has anyone actually enjoyed keeping up with this thread. I keep coming on to see if the lad's signed and keep getting the usual pish spouted.

FFS! Shite thread!

Has anyone actually enjoyed keeping up with this thread. I keep coming on to see if the lad's signed and keep getting the usual pish spouted.

FFS! Shite thread!

I don't think anyone has enjoyed it, hence the amount of pish being peddled..

No doubt when/if he signs there will be another 6 threads on him signing so this is basically a waste of time, could keep it running for folk to make up any old shite and argue with each other, I'm happy enough with that.

I remember that place featuring on Come Dine With Me. Unfortunately it's long since shut down.

The arrival of the Nigerian international defender Juwon Oshaniwa will complete Hearts? summer recruitment drive. Oshaniwa is in Abuja awaiting confirmation of his visa to move to the UK. Neilson is confident he will get the necessary documents but is frustrated by the delay.

?We?re just waiting on Juwon to come in really. Hopefully that could still be done this week but I?ve been saying that for the last few weeks. It is just taking a lot longer than we expected it to on the Nigerian side,? he explained. ?I?ve not spoken to Juwon but I?ve been talking to his agent. The club are speaking to the government over in Nigeria to try and get things sped up but it?s a process which takes time.

?He is doing fitness stuff himself over in Nigeria so he should be fit enough when he comes over. It shouldn?t take long to get him up to speed. Hopefully, there?s no problem with it. As with everything in football, until he is here and signed then something could arise, but we don?t foresee any problems.?

It means it's fallen through.

Why what has happened/changed? And how do you know? 

Rudolf's Mate

The day I start believing someone who posts ITK info with short sentences is the day I start pulling my pubes out with tweezers! 

The day I start believing someone who posts ITK info with short sentences is the day I start pulling my pubes out with tweezers! 

Lolcano

Archived