Juwon Oshaniwa - signs 3 year deal, scarf above head, etc etc

WSTR

Um...

youll be telling me next that Rolf Harris songs are not suitable either anyway it works with Juwan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unknown user

I will :rofl: to my hearts content about you being a dumpling and jumping the gun.

:rofl: all the way to the bank

Tired of all this STV speculation, taken directly from the mouth of RN, it's about time it stopped. We need to put a stop to their anti-Hearts, pro pens agenda.

I'll try to learn to live with your disdain, in the meantime keep on laughing champ, it's good for you

Probably worth pointing out that this bit is from the pen of an STV writer, there's no quotes about it from anyone who actually knows- at the moment it's speculation, not fact.

This is what Robbie actually said in the video to which you replied as per above.

STV - Hearts head coach Neilson is hopeful transfer target Juwon Oshaniwa will arrive in Edinburgh next week to complete a move to the Tynecastle side. A visa has been acquired for the Nigerian international left back, but he is yet to fly to Scotland to complete a deal.

It was a direct quote from what Robbie actually said so it was not just made up by an STV writer. So this is a direct quote and I would imagine if anyone knows what is going on then it could well be Robbie.

There is no guarantee it will happen of course as some posters are predicting but Robbie does say the bit in bold.

Generic Username

I'll try to learn to live with your disdain, in the meantime keep on laughing champ, it's good for you

I've nothing but love for you kid, you wading in her absolutely oblivious to everything was wonderful to behold.

Rudolf's Mate

To the start of the lion king......

Oooooooooosssshhhhhhhaaaaaaannniiiiiiiiwwaaaaaaaaaaaa

Where the ffff are yaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unknown user

This is what Robbie actually said in the video to which you replied as per above.

STV - Hearts head coach Neilson is hopeful transfer target Juwon Oshaniwa will arrive in Edinburgh next week to complete a move to the Tynecastle side. A visa has been acquired for the Nigerian international left back, but he is yet to fly to Scotland to complete a deal.

It was a direct quote from what Robbie actually said so it was not just made up by an STV writer. So this is a direct quote and I would imagine if anyone knows what is going on then it could well be Robbie.

There is no guarantee it will happen of course as some posters are predicting but Robbie does say the bit in bold.

Without quotation marks or access to the video I had no way of knowing that of course, but I have been led to believe that what you say is indeed correct

Unknown user

I've nothing but love for you kid, you wading in her absolutely oblivious to everything was wonderful to behold.

Then my work is done, glad you're happy x

Fxxx the SPFL

this deal is looking more shaky. Robbie is now only hopeful that he is arriving next week. The visa has been acquired so why is the guy not flying in immediately at least to get settled in and attain match fitness/practice.

I hope we have a backup plan as I can see this falling through. Seems to be taking a very long time. VISA has been granted, get over and sign the contract. :)

Son Of Anarchy

I saw them at The MacRobert Center, Stirling Uni or was it The Knack I saw?

The mists of time have become Pea Soup thick to this auld rocker!

I do remember the 4 sub-4 minute miles I ran, one after another after my intoduction to a couple of Dexterine.

I'm gonna lie and say that was well before my time since you probably can't remember your age dude ;)

And he's not praying

Given Leveins previous with the agent, and knowing for a fact he won't be mucked around, the club will know exactly where they stand.

We won't be heading into next week blind.

Some transfers take a bit of time to conclude, as frustrating as it can be at times from a fans perspective.

Teuchterjambo

I hope we have a backup plan as I can see this falling through. Seems to be taking a very long time. VISA has been granted, get over and sign the contract. :)

Exactly ... Neilson's response in the interview was pretty non committal. The longer it goes the less conffident I am, as you say maybe time tio start looking elsewhere if that has not already been done.

Teuchterjambo

Never in my life have I heard so many songs beiong made up about a player who is not and may never be on our books ...... all a bit silly really .... mind you it is the "silly season"

Howdy Doody Jambo

Just sign Eckersley job done, this deal looks on the verge of collapsing now

J Cheever Loophole

I'm gonna lie and say that was well before my time since you probably can't remember your age dude ;)

Is not acting your age the same as forgeting your age?

Anyway, if Oshaniwa doesn't end up at Tynie, he has the wrong type of hunger that we want. We need players that want to proove themselves, fight for success. Not chase the top Dollar and are willing to renege to get it!

And he's not praying

this deal looks on the verge of collapsing now

:laugh:

Of course it does.

Seems he's a religious guy so might be staying at home untill the end of ramadan? July 17th i think. Just a thought. Really kean for him to sign.

Auld Reekin'

Seems he's a religious guy so might be staying at home untill the end of ramadan? July 17th i think. Just a thought. Really kean for him to sign.

Someone on the 'Ramadan' thread said that he was a devout Christian, but I've no idea if that is the case or not. I think it's more likely that negotiations are not yet fully concluded between the player's agent and Hearts...

Kalamazoo Jambo

I got the impression he was Christian but could be wrong.

Auld Reekin'

I got the impression he was Christian but could be wrong.

He doesn't have an obviously Muslim name, but then again neither does George Weah!

Never in my life have I heard so many songs beiong made up about a player who is not and may never be on our books ...... all a bit silly really .... mind you it is the "silly season"

:sob:

Please sign Juwon Oshaniwa

The truth is

We'll never drop you

We'll make up crap songs

With great persistence

So sign your contract

Don't keep your distance

jambo lodge

Think from some of his quotes he is a Christian. Hope he doesn't read some of the muppet views within the Christianity topic in the Shed!! 

Generic Username

Think from some of his quotes he is a Christian. Hope he doesn't read some of the muppet views within the Christianity topic in the Shed!!

Juanma was on the verge of bailing on us after he caught wind of some of the advice in the fitness thread.

Hungry hippo

As there's not much real news on this thread I decided for a change of pace and to try a limerick:

There once was a lad called Juwon

Who was taking an age to sign on

Fans needn't have worried

He just couldn't be hurried

And was soon to be seen giving it 5-1.

And he's not praying

As there's not much real news on this thread I decided for a change of pace and to try a limerick:

There once was a lad called Juwon

Who was taking an age to sign on

Fans needn't have worried

He just couldn't be hurried

And was soon to be seen giving it 5-1.

:yas:

MOAR PLZ

Think from some of his quotes he is a Christian. Hope he doesn't read some of the muppet views within the Christianity topic in the Shed!! 

Pretty sure he's Jedi.  So will be too blitzed to train 4th May, other than that, we're cool.

Teuchterjambo

The truth is

We'll never drop you

We'll make up crap songs

With great persistence

So sign your contract

Don't keep your distance

That is probably the best of an exceedingly bad bunch :2thumbsup:

Guess The Crowd

The truth is

We'll never drop you

We'll make up crap songs

With great persistence

So sign your contract

Don't keep your distance

Have we said too much? There's nothing more we can think of to say to you...

But all you've got to is sign for Hearts , to know that every word is true.....

Jambosammy

He is 100% a christian. I know in nigeria arranging visas is not always straight forward and they are not the fastest at doing the paperwork.

He is 100% a christian. I know in nigeria arranging visas is not always straight forward and they are not the fastest at doing the paperwork.

The visa has been acquired.

Jambosammy

The visa has been acquired.

The work permit was acquired followed by a separate appointment with your passport for the visa.

There was a player called juwon

Whose religion we had no take on,

Wether he went to chapel, church or mosque,

Who gives a toss

As long as he hurries up and signs on

Okinawa to sign on the dot

A formality is what we all thought

When along came McHattie

And said "Juwon's a big tattie"

Stick with what you've already got!

colinmaroon

He's bright enough to know what a bunch of huddies look like, even with maroon scarfs.

That thread proves that evolution and the survival of the fittest is a fairy story!

Unknown user

He's bright enough to know what a bunch of huddies look like, even with maroon scarfs.

That thread proves that evolution and the survival of the fittest is a fairy story!

Jesus

He's definitely signed because I got an email from him confirming it.  Unfortunately, because of some technical problems, he can't get his banking arrangements sorted out, but he promised to send me 10 grand if I sent him my bank account details.  Can't believe my luck!

Phil Dunphy

**** me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cast No Shadow

bert-stare-o.gif

We have a Christianity topic?  Must have a look. An old Emo Philips joke springs to mind!

Riddley Walker

Imagine believing creationism over evolution :laugh:

I seriously don't know how these people tie their own shoelaces.

Arthur Morgan

Good man :thumbsup:

The work permit was acquired followed by a separate appointment with your passport for the visa.

In this case, what's the difference between the work permit and the visa?

gorgieheart

Work permit....permits you to work in another country..

Visa. ..allows you to legally enter that country

Bus pass...let's you on the number 2 bus

davemclaren

If Cheap Trick hadn't provided the theme tune to That 70s Show, I'd never have heard of them.

I had thier live album on yellow vinyl.

Jambosammy

A government office will grant you your work permit allowing you legally to work in that country your applying for. Once granted you will be issued with an appointment at the passport office where they will issue you with your type of visa applying for as some you can't work with and put it in your passport.

He can have my visa if he wants, along with my MasterCard, American Express, loans and overdraft.

Archived