Juwon Oshaniwa - signs 3 year deal, scarf above head, etc etc

WSTR

Jambo 4 Ever

Given that Levein & Neilson are telling us differently, I think you must be trollin. But it's such a shite thing to try and troll over, I'm slightly confused as to what you're up to.

Do you have a contact at Tynie further up the ladder than CL & RN? Or are you actually just a very very shite troll? I canni decide...

Will he be banned if proved wrong?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will he be banned if proved wrong?

I hope so. There isn't enough banning for making guesses that turn out wrong for my liking,

Given that Levein & Neilson are telling us differently, I think you must be trollin. But it's such a shite thing to try and troll over, I'm slightly confused as to what you're up to.

Do you have a contact at Tynie further up the ladder than CL & RN? Or are you actually just a very very shite troll? I canni decide...

He's just a shite troll man, he tries so hard for bites and rarely gets them so he is going baw deep on this one for a bit of attention.

I hope so. There isn't enough banning for making guesses that turn out wrong for my liking,

:spoton:

Jambo 4 Ever

The point is he is not guessing though - he claims to have a source and is adament this is the case

The point is he is not guessing though - he claims to have a source and is adament this is the case

I hope he's wrong, but I'm losing hope :(

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I think he'll sign by the end of this week. If the red tape becomes insurmountable though, I fully trust that we have already sounded out alternative options.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I'll take a ban if I'm wrong (you'd be doing me a favour tbh :lol:)

But let's up the ante - if I'm right, everyone else on this thread who preached positivity takes a ban. Fair's fair.

Levein also says El Hass was "exciting " ,sometimes he talks pish when he's pished aswell.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Everyone getting up in each other's grill over nothing. :lol:

I'm sure if it falls through, any alternative option will be fab.

Personally still think it'll go through though.

Can't see why Levein, Neilson & Juwon himself would all still say it's on, if it had fallen through.

Neilson said backlog at the Visa office, so how someone out with them knows otherwise is somewhat dubious.

Unless of course they are all liars?

Gene Parmesan

Is Grillo ver Nothing our Dutch back-up plan?

Craig Gordons Gloves

I'm sure London Hearts will be able to tell us if this is the most prolonged signing ever. :)

I'm sure London Hearts will be able to tell us if this is the most prolonged signing ever. :)

Nah, that one goes to Hleb.

Probably get here and fail a medical

Most of the medical has already been done. Test results and monitoring have all been Sent to The club. There's not a lot to do when he arrives. It will literally be fly into Edinburgh and The deal should be done virtually as soon as that happens.

Most of the medical has already been done. Test results and monitoring have all been Sent to The club. There's not a lot to do when he arrives. It will literally be fly into Edinburgh and The deal should be done virtually as soon as that happens.

Can you PM me mate?

Other than Ann Budge having final sign-off, there isn't a contact further up the ladder than Craig Levein when it comes to player signings at Hearts. I'm more inclined to believe what he states publicly than what someone on a fans' forum claims.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Other than Ann Budge having final sign-off, there isn't a contact further up the ladder than Craig Levein when it comes to player signings at Hearts. I'm more inclined to believe what he states publicly than what someone on a fans' forum claims.

Agreed. In Craig and Robbie we trust. :)

Levein also says El Hass was "exciting " ,sometimes he talks pish when he's pished aswell.

How do you know he wasn't? 

Robbie will be on STV news at 6pm tomorrow so hopefully we will get a THE update we are all craving ;)

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Robbie will be on STV news at 6pm tomorrow so hopefully we will get a THE update we are all craving ;)

Doubt it

Romanov Stole My Pension

Nah, that one goes to Hleb.

Still trying to learn English with Nevio Scala?

How do you know he wasn't?

Maybe he was,Or maybe he is the next

Kemoko Camara

Eric Odhiambo

Danny Cadamarteri

Damian Casalinuovo

Jennison Myrie-Williams

Jordan Robertson

Pavels Mihadjuks

they all turned out "quality" signings by Levein btw.

kingantti1874

Maybe he was,Or maybe he is the next

Kemoko Camara

Eric Odhiambo

Danny Cadamarteri

Damian Casalinuovo

Jennison Myrie-Williams

Jordan Robertson

Pavels Mihadjuks

they all turned out "quality" signings by Levein btw.

I don't think there's a manager alive with a 100% record, but craig has had more good ones than bad ones, and a few cracking ones as well, Hartley, Webster, kisnorbo, de vries etc

Fxxx the SPFL

Depends on the temperature I'd guess!!

the poor guy is goosed given the current temperature.

Teuchterjambo

I am amazed by some of the stuff on this thread  ... people are making judgments, some almost hailing this guy as The Messiah without any real evidence of what he is going to be like. He may be a Nigerian international but that is no guarantee that he will do the business in the SPFL . There have been plenty of international failures down the years for whatever reason.

I hope he comes and I hope does the business but the level of expectation seems to be so high.

There is a trend for many to swear blind allegiance to the judgement of our managment team ... they have done well to date but they certainly are not immune to the odd mistake. The guy will come with full insurance against criticism though as he will not have had a full pre season which seems to allow professional footballers up to a year and more before any judgment can be made according to many on this board.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I am amazed by some of the stuff on this thread ... people are making judgments, some almost hailing this guy as The Messiah without any real evidence of what he is going to be like. He may be a Nigerian international but that is no guarantee that he will do the business in the SPFL . There have been plenty of international failures down the years for whatever reason.

I hope he comes and I hope does the business but the level of expectation seems to be so high.

There is a trend for many to swear blind allegiance to the judgement of our managment team ... they have done well to date but they certainly are not immune to the odd mistake. The guy will come with full insurance against criticism though as he will not have had a full pre season which seems to allow professional footballers up to a year and more before any judgment can be made according to many on this board.

That's the spirit

Teuchterjambo

That's the spirit

Aye ... great post , well thought out !

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Aye ... great post , well thought out !

Learn sometimes less is more

Teuchterjambo

Learn sometimes less is more

Maybe I should run my posts by you for a quantative analysis and approval. We can't all resort to the cryptic put downs.

Unknown user

I am amazed by some of the stuff on this thread ... people are making judgments, some almost hailing this guy as The Messiah without any real evidence of what he is going to be like. He may be a Nigerian international but that is no guarantee that he will do the business in the SPFL . There have been plenty of international failures down the years for whatever reason.

The player's pedigree is an exciting one for a club of our size and, most would admit, there's a fair to middling chance that this Nigerian international left back is better then the player occupying that position at the moment.

Anyway, isn't getting excited about potential new signings one of the great, positive things about being a football fan?

He is not alone in waiting for his visa..................

The current Nigerian international goalkeeper also waiting for his visa.

?We have reached agreement with Chippa United for the transfer of Daniel Akpeyi,? Etu divulged to completesportsnigeria.
?The player is in Abuja at the moment trying to get his visa to facilitate his move to South Africa.

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/akpeyi-off-to-south-africas-chippa-united/

The player's pedigree is an exciting one for a club of our size and, most would admit, there's a fair to middling chance that this Nigerian international second choice left back is better then the player occupying that position at the moment.

FTFY.

Unknown user

FTFY.

Just checked with dictionary corner, having 17 caps in your sky rocket does indeed qualify you to claim you're a Nigerian international ;)

(More caps than Levein got for scotland by the way)

Nigerian lad at work is keen to get this sorted so he can go to his first Hearts game.

But its all fine.

Jambof3tornado

He is not alone in waiting for his visa..................

The current Nigerian international goalkeeper also waiting for his visa.

?We have reached agreement with Chippa United for the transfer of Daniel Akpeyi,? Etu divulged to completesportsnigeria.

?The player is in Abuja at the moment trying to get his visa to facilitate his move to South Africa.

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/akpeyi-off-to-south-africas-chippa-united/

Abuja would be a good place for a kickabout right now. Its probably full of players awaiting visas!!!

Ok maybe just enough for 1 a side!!

Just checked with dictionary corner, having 17 caps in your sky rocket does indeed qualify you to claim you're a Nigerian international ;)

(More caps than Levein got for scotland by the way)

You are correct and it wasn't the point I was fixing. Spoke to a Nigerian guy about him last night and he confirmed he was not first choice left back, the first choice was injured at the World Cup.

But anyway we are just waiting on the visa at the Nigerian end, nothing else holding the deal up.

Anyone saying different either works in the Nigerian visa office and has a reason to refuse the visa, or is making shit up.

Hackney Hearts

You are correct and it wasn't the point I was fixing. Spoke to a Nigerian guy about him last night and he confirmed he was not first choice left back, the first choice was injured at the World Cup.

I think most of us know that? Not sure what point you were making, as he seems to be a good player and considerably better than what we have.

Hate to bring his name up, but Geoff Hurst was second choice, I believe.

I think most of us know that? Not sure what point you were making, as he seems to be a good player and considerably better than what we have.

Hate to bring his name up, but Geoff Hurst was second choice, I believe.

Oh, sorry it was just meant as a bit of light hearted pedantry. I'll leave you to go on reading about people making up that the deal has fallen through.

Italian Lambretta

No yet

Heard that the signing will coincide with the official opening of the new main stand.

Signed yet?

You will juwon
You do you don't
You're saying you will
But you know you won't
You may you might
Our pants fill wi shite
You say you love herts
But you're no where in sight

Archived