The Official JKB Conspiracy Theory Thread

AlphonseCapone

Only places I've seen it mentioned so far are these.. 

http://www.thenational.scot/news/australian-tv-show-60-minutes-alleges-child-abuse-in-westminster.5436

http://wingsoverscotland.com/our-lords-above-us/

Appears telling that  neither publication could exactly be called a friend of the establishment

Staggering and concerning that the rest of the media aren't over this like a rash.  

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

So what about some other conspiracy theories.

1. Elvis faked his death and still kicking about

2. Paul McCartney is dead.

3. The titatinic was never sunk

4. Shakespeare wasn't Shakespeare

5. Shergar was being shagged by Lord Lucan.

Shakespeare not being Shakespeare is one I can believe but I've not looked to deeply in to it so it could be bollocks.

Australian Sixty Minutes.  Wonder why there was nothing on our news about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGwTeR8Y8Qw

Just happened upon this story about Jill Dando. Never knew anything about this aspect of her work. Really makes you wonder - especially after watching the Australian Sixty Minutes programme - if there is any link here, especially when it is was suggested in that programme that a kid that "disappeared" was possibly murdered and also that the police were maybe involved too.

article-2698820-0004551600000C1D-850_634

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2698820/Murdered-Crimewatch-presenter-Jill-Dando-tried-bosses-investigate-alleged-paeodphile-ring-inside-BBC-no-one-wanted-know.html

Edited by JohnB

maroonlegions

Never been lonely in my life, never looked upon anyone who has a different world view point as a idiot or unbalanced.

Never felt the need to be any kind of hero, never felt the need to berate, badger, ridicule or attack someone's character because of a opinion.

Never been anti semitic or expressed any of its views.

But one thing i have done and that is not to accept every word, act or decision by those in power or influence as gospel.

Oh to be in the camp of the perfect world were there are no possibilities of clandestine  manipulations, influences , corruptions or anything for that matter that questions the status quo of everything.

Must be some bed of roses, one question though, in all intellectual honesty and from a mature  standpoint  is the world in the past or right now a true  reflection  of that world that always favours the status quo of world events.

That cosy world where the very  possibility of any conspiracy containing any credible substance is treated like the fear of the  black death.   

There is gullibility or blind acceptance  in both camps , to consign it to only the lunatic fringe side of conspiracy theorists is not intellectual honesty and to me is a agenda to silence or censor anyone's views or opinions that dare question the status quo of everything.That in itself is a conspiracy but one that is clearly  with some foundation of possibility if nothing else.

I do not  need anyone to tell me or decide for me  my views on past and present world politics and media manipulation.

In short i will decided if i  believe  or  do not believe  that there could very well be discrepancies in certain world affairs, this world is not or ever has been perfect  and for that primary reason i hold my views that not all is what it seems in the status quo of world events. :conspiracy:   

Something that confirms all fears and many conspiracy theories about governments is finding out what our elected representatives would put into law if they could.

Also secrecy being an instrument of conspiracy should never be in or part of the system of a regular government but it is.

This world could very well be a rigged game so to speak.

"I think one of the reasons that we like conspiracy theories is I think that we like to feel like there is a group of people who are so smart and powerful that they can pull the wool over an entire country or in fact even an entire world's eyes. That certainly makes us feel like somehow we're protected, even if it's not in our best interest"  :laugh4:  :laugh4:

Very interesting video below on the subject of organised satanic ritual abuse.  

Aye its a u-tube video. :laugh4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw_Wr7trX24

It's been rigged since the start. People with power have always done what they can to keep it. That's never going to change. There's always going to be corruption because that's just how humans are.

Every few years, the lucky ones get to kick out the ones who got caught and replace them with someone else. They'll inevitably end up ****ing up as well and we rinse and repeat until the end of time.

There's no secret about it.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Never been lonely in my life, never looked upon anyone who has a different world view point as a idiot or unbalanced.

Never felt the need to be any kind of hero, never felt the need to berate, badger, ridicule or attack someone's character because of a opinion.

Never been anti semitic or expressed any of its views.

But one thing i have done and that is not to accept every word, act or decision by those in power or influence as gospel.

Oh to be in the camp of the perfect world were there are no possibilities of clandestine manipulations, influences , corruptions or anything for that matter that questions the status quo of everything.

Must be some bed of roses, one question though, in all intellectual honesty and from a mature standpoint is the world in the past or right now a true reflection of that world that always favours the status quo of world events.

That cosy world where the very possibility of any conspiracy containing any credible substance is treated like the fear of the black death.

There is gullibility or blind acceptance in both camps , to consign it to only the lunatic fringe side of conspiracy theorists is not intellectual honesty and to me is a agenda to silence or censor anyone's views or opinions that dare question the status quo of everything.That in itself is a conspiracy but one that is clearly with some foundation of possibility if nothing else.

I do not need anyone to tell me or decide for me my views on past and present world politics and media manipulation.

In short i will decided if i believe or do not believe that there could very well be discrepancies in certain world affairs, this world is not or ever has been perfect and for that primary reason i hold my views that not all is what it seems in the status quo of world events. :conspiracy:

Something that confirms all fears and many conspiracy theories about governments is finding out what our elected representatives would put into law if they could.

Also secrecy being an instrument of conspiracy should never be in or part of the system of a regular government but it is.

"I think one of the reasons that we like conspiracy theories is I think that we like to feel like there is a group of people who are so smart and powerful that they can pull the wool over an entire country or in fact even an entire world's eyes. That certainly makes us feel like somehow we're protected, even if it's not in our best interest" :laugh4::laugh4:

Very interesting video below on the subject of organised satanic ritual abuse.

Aye its a u-tube video. :laugh4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw_Wr7trX24

You took that very personally ML.

One simple question. Do you believe Jamboman's 9/11 fake plane link?

niblick1874

It's been rigged since the start. People with power have always done what they can to keep it. That's never going to change. There's always going to be corruption because that's just how humans are.

Every few years, the lucky ones get to kick out the ones who got caught and replace them with someone else. They'll inevitably end up ******* up as well and we rinse and repeat until the end of time.

There's no secret about it.

The people that have control of the MSM are the ones that decide who comes and goes in every corner of this planet and those people have control over everything else that matters as to where the real power lies, which is with themselves to abuse as they wish.  Next you'll be telling us that the Magna Carta still aplies.  

niblick1874

Ten years you say.

maroonlegions

Not seen it, have you ?? Also what's the credibility of it.??

Geoff Kilpatrick

Not seen it, have you ?? Also what's the credibility of it.??

I watched the first six minutes, for my sins. Credibility = zero, IMO, especially if you look at the debunk link I posted. However, you might think differently.

The point of the question is that I considered the available evidence, including the evidence on the day, and can conclude that the claim was utter bollocks. His "defence" is to attack all and sundry around him and demand that they "wake up" because he is espousing a claim that withers under the lightest scrutiny.

maroonlegions

I watched the first six minutes, for my sins. Credibility = zero, IMO, especially if you look at the debunk link I posted. However, you might think differently.

The point of the question is that I considered the available evidence, including the evidence on the day, and can conclude that the claim was utter bollocks. His "defence" is to attack all and sundry around him and demand that they "wake up" because he is espousing a claim that withers under the lightest scrutiny.

Fair doos, will watch it and the debunking link you provided. 

Apparently i am banned from the thread called " Royal Household Will Fall .........    is this a  conspiracy here , i have NEVER, not once , ever  posted on it. :vrface:  Some shill has cloned me and is posting on my behalf. . :laugh4:  :conspiracy:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Fair doos, will watch it and the debunking link you provided. 

Apparently i am banned from the thread called " Royal Household Will Fall .........    is this a  conspiracy here , i have NEVER, not once , ever  posted on it. :vrface:  Some shill has cloned me and is posting on my behalf. . :laugh4:  :conspiracy:

Ok....:unsure:

I would also hypothesise that the reason these purported theories of "fake planes" exist is because the obvious challenge to the whole towers being blown up theory is why blow them up when crashing planes into buildings was the real act of terror on 9/11? Solution to that challenge: Invent a narrative that supports the towers being blown up theory which is stretching credulity to its limits.

maroonlegions

Ok.... :unsure:

I would also hypothesise that the reason these purported theories of "fake planes" exist is because the obvious challenge to the whole towers being blown up theory is why blow them up when crashing planes into buildings was the real act of terror on 9/11? Solution to that challenge: Invent a narrative that supports the towers being blown up theory which is stretching credulity to its limits.

Of course the other side of that argument is that crashing jumbo jets into these towers was never  going to bring them down in the first place.

Was aviation fuel and the rest of the material in those towers enough material to  generate the extreme temperatures needed to melt  thick steel beams that were the primary holding structures of those buildings.???

My main gripe outwith that scenario is the sheer numbers of building and structural engineers who have rejected the office scientific explanation of how those towers were  able to collapse  in the manner they did.  Why would so many credible and professional individuals with credible  expertise the fields of building and structural engineering reject the official explanation. Why would so many risk their own professional credibility and even their jobs???

Just not long back from taking the wee man for a pre holiday haircut, so not watch that video yet, off on holiday tomorrow with the kids, so all hectic and Benny Hill like in the Legions household just now.

Of course the other side of that argument is that crashing jumbo jets into these towers was never  going to bring them down in the first place.

Was aviation fuel and the rest of the material in those towers enough material to  generate the extreme temperatures needed to melt  thick steel beams that were the primary holding structures of those buildings.???

My main gripe outwith that scenario is the sheer numbers of building and structural engineers who have rejected the office scientific explanation of how those towers were  able to collapse  in the manner they did.  Why would so many credible and professional individuals with credible  expertise the fields of building and structural engineering reject the official explanation. Why would so many risk their own professional credibility and even their jobs???

Just not long back from taking the wee man for a pre holiday haircut, so not watch that video yet, off on holiday tomorrow with the kids, so all hectic and Benny Hill like in the Legions household just now.

Speaking as someone who was studying a Building Surveying degree at the time, yes the aviation fuel was absolutely enough to generate the temperatures. The fireproofing in the building was absolutely enough to withstand a normal fire but unsurprisingly the engineers didn't envisage a fully laden jet crashing into the building when designing it. They did consider a small plane crashing into it, and the design was considered sufficient to withstand this happening but at no point was a fully laden jet being deliberately crashed into it considered likely to happen, hence the buildings collapsing.

maroonlegions

Speaking as someone who was studying a Building Surveying degree at the time, yes the aviation fuel was absolutely enough to generate the temperatures. The fireproofing in the building was absolutely enough to withstand a normal fire but unsurprisingly the engineers didn't envisage a fully laden jet crashing into the building when designing it. They did consider a small plane crashing into it, and the design was considered sufficient to withstand this happening but at no point was a fully laden jet being deliberately crashed into it considered likely to happen, hence the buildings collapsing.

With all due respect intended and i do take on board your credibility and knowledge in your  building  surveying degree but i also take on board these very impressive and credible building and structural engineers too.

Once again it's all down to a believability clause, who to believe, who to listen too,  

Why would so many very credible individuals  openly criticise, condemn and reject the the official scientific investigation of how one of these buildings collapsed.

My main discrepancy is with this particular building, no plane hit this one.

" WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories.  It would have been the tallest building in 33 states.  Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers.  However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks."  Watch the collapse video here

1,500 building and structural engineers , that is one hell of a lot of credibility  there, why so many??  

If there was one or two of them well different story but 1,500.

Engineers and Architects; 

Question the 9/11 Commission Report;

"More than 1,400 engineers and architects have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report.  Several even allege government complicity in the terrible acts of 9/11.  This page of the website is a collection of their statements. The website does not represent any organization and it should be made clear that none of these individuals are affiliated with this website." 

Their collective voices give credibility to the claim that the 9/11 Commission Report is tragically flawed".

Can someone re-post it for me, please?

maroonlegions

Back to the point of me answering your question on whether i accept the "fake plane" video , before i answer that  i must add this below from scholars for 9/11 truth  and justice;

"STJ does not support theories of exotic weaponry or similar (DEW, nukes, TV Fakery, no planes at the WTC) and will remove from it's membership any who make public assertions about such theories. That is not a personal decision but a scientific, strategic and common sense one -- those theories have no scientific evidence to support them and serve to undermine what our own published researchers are moving forward with by making us appear nonsensical, and cannot be supported by STJ."

Also here is another impressive list below who reject the notion of any fake planes  that sad day.

Just so its clear that there are no discrepancies or contradictions in my answer.

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth 

Pilots for 9/11 Truth 

Lawyers for 9/11 Truth 

Firefighters for 9/11 Truth 

The answer is no i do not accept the fake plane argument, why because it's nothing but disinformation aimed at making the real investigations into this event by such organisations as the architects and engineers for 9/11 truth  as non credible or affiliated to questionable data. If this was a highly pre planned and orchestrated event then no doubt anyone smelling like they getting somewhere with exposing it  would be target by disinformation filled debunking tactics.

Not accusing JAMBOMAN of spreading any disinformation i may add, he has his opinions on it and i respect his right to them.  

maroonlegions

Can someone re-post it for me, please?

Just scroll up for it. :uhoh2:

I will add that my response in that post was mainly aimed at Baddels article claiming that all those who hold the views of possible conspiracies having some substance are nothing more than  lonely , sad anti semitic attention seeking lunatics or that his rather arrogant article was a sweeping  arrogant generalization.  So in hindsight and on  those grounds , then yes i took that article on a personal level.   

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

People believe what they want to believe in the main. They believe whatever evidence, realistic or not, that supports their view.

It's a bit like people arguing about religion. Evidence/proof is in someways is irrelevant. There belief is overpowering and will find whatever supports that no matter how realistic. Additionally as humans we rarely want to admit to being wrong. Causes some people's whole beliefs systems to collapse.

People's belief systems are way more powerful than logic/evidence.

The one thing is i wonder about conspiracy theories. What is the end game? Is it to bring governments downs and change the world? Even if some major conspiracy theory proved to be true, would it really change anything or is it just to say 'I was right' or 'told you so'?

I can get the seeking of truth to a degree particularly over stuff like 9/11. However, why believe 1 experts over 50 who say it's garbage? Unless it suits your agenda?

Experts often don't agree, based on what they want to believe. I have often taken different sides of an argument, for no other reason, that it suited my agenda at the time.

To the 'conspiracy theorists' do you think people who believe elvis is still alive, Paul McCartney is dead etc. Do you think these are anymore realistic than the likes of the 9/11 conspiracy.

This is a genuine question. As the mindset I find quite interesting from a human perspective.

So please try and avoid using language like 'people like you' etc.

Thanks in advance

Each to their own on your question on Elvis and Paul but its of no real surprise to me  that the  lunatic conspiracy concepts manifest to try to discredit all conspiracies or make those who feel some  conspiracies have some substance to them are  linked to the Elvis and Paul conspiracies.

The mindset of those who would still settle for a "nothing to see here, move along" or "it changes nothing"  is even  more interesting i feel.

If indeed it was proved that there is a very small but highly organised elite with malevolent and ultra orwellian agendas for enslavement of the whole of humanity regardless of race,creed or nationality then why would those with that mindset not give a feck or fight back.

Surely any exposure of such agendas is a real cause fir concern, what about our children and their children, do we leave them to a world of total surveillance, compliance and  a draconian like future.

The human mindset has ways of blocking out certain things that cause extreme stress , as does it when faced with bullshoite, that natual blockage that is caused by things it fears or caused extreme stress is subconscious in its origin  but the other one is simply top ignore it.

On the topic of credibility its one where if none is found from those advocating a conspiracy then that conspiracy is termed  defunct.

Credibility when evident  in certain conspiracies and which gives that conspiracy credible substance   has to be treated with the same respect of credibility  that is prevalent  in the debunking of a conspiracy.

If not then it's a one sided agenda by those either fearing a certain conspiracy that  has credible substance to it and playing down that credibility.

A couple of songs sum  up my thoughts in regards to your post, with all due respect, songs like these just fire my wonder t the human mindset.

The question is where do you draw the line in what you are prepared to tolerate and what you are not?

When does it stop becoming a personal decision, that is, when is it  a collective human mind set decision to not tolerate certain things from a global viewpoint??

Edited by maroonlegions

People believe what they want to believe in the main. They believe whatever evidence, realistic or not, that supports their view.

It's a bit like people arguing about religion. Evidence/proof is in someways is irrelevant. There belief is overpowering and will find whatever supports that no matter how realistic. Additionally as humans we rarely want to admit to being wrong. Causes some people's whole beliefs systems to collapse.

The one thing is i wonder about conspiracy theories. What is the end game? Is it to bring governments downs and change the world? Even if some major conspiracy theory proved to be true, would it really change anything or is it just to say 'I was right' or 'told you so'?

I can get the seeking of truth to a degree particularly over stuff like 9/11. However, why believe 1 experts over 50 who say it's garbage? Unless it suits your agenda?

Experts often don't agree, based on what they want to believe. I have often taken different sides of an argument, for no other reason, that it suited my agenda at the time.

To the 'conspiracy theorists' do you think people who believe elvis is still alive, Paul McCartney is dead etc. Do you think these are anymore realistic than the likes of the 9/11 conspiracy.

This is a genuine question. As the mindset I find quite interesting from a human perspective.

Thanks in advance

Paul McCartney is dead?.

Apparently so......... Flew a plane into a tower to save the lizard people from the Jews is my theory.

In all seriousness it's a fairly well known conspiracy theory.

No doubt Google or you tube are your friend.

:D

Its a new one, for me. Ill need to investigate.

deesidejambo

Apparently so......... Flew a plane into a tower to save the lizard people from the Jews is my theory.

The good thing about conspiracy theorists is that they are easy to fool.    I occasionally put a nonsense post on Icke just to excite them.     They fall for it every time.

The reason for this is they are so desperate to believe that they display exactly the same mindsets that they criticise "The Sheeple" for.

deesidejambo

:D

Its a new one, for me. Ill need to investigate.

Don't do that! If you do the ptb will be monitoring your brainwaves.

The guy in the It's A Conspiracy smiley is identical to a guy that works in Birthdays in Morningside. Not sure about his cat though.

:conspiracy:

Edited by Brandt

niblick1874

Thanks in advance

Paul McCartney is dead?.

This post makes me sad :-(

I was actually quite interested but now I'm out.

Don't do that! If you do the ptb will be monitoring your brainwaves.

As I sit here reading all your gunk my attention was drawn to what was on the TV in the background. It is a move called Erin Brockovich. There are shills, there are those that see what they think is a gang that will give them the opportunity to be a bully in a faceless creepy cowardly way, and then there are out and out hibbys. 

niblick1874

The guy in the It's A Conspiracy smiley is identical to a guy that works in Birthdays in Morningside. Not sure about his cat though.

:conspiracy:

:facepalm:

niblick1874

The good thing about conspiracy theorists is that they are easy to fool.    I occasionally put a nonsense post on Icke just to excite them.     They fall for it every time.

The reason for this is they are so desperate to believe that they display exactly the same mindsets that they criticise "The Sheeple" for.

Do you set fire to your farts as well?

niblick1874

I prefer when people quote songs at me to try and prove a point lol. Ohh wait YouTube clips are defo my favourite :-)

Why do you call people who don't agree with you hibbys? It's not even a very good troll on hearts message board.

I was genuinely kind of interested.

Though I guess 'people like you' won't understand anything that doesn't match your view.

Ever been to tynie other than to watch your team get humped lol.

It has bean proven that I am a Hearts man on this form. How about you. Why did you pick that out of the pack? Pray tell us why Erin Brockovich has brought out the gibberish reaction it has from you on a thread such as this? 

tartofmidlothian

Please explain?

:sob:

Read this thread from the start without checking dates and thought Slawson was back. Come home, Slawson!

deesidejambo

http://archive.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml

What explanation is there for these?

It has already been proven that the origami association of America were in on the attacks as they contain large amounts of Jewish members who wanted to start the war on terror..   You can try to Google that but the ptb keep on shutting-down the sites that expose this.

I wonder where they all went.

I went to my kip, if thats alright with you.

Paul McCartney is dead, well is he Nibs?.

If he is, whos that other dobber, mascarading as Paul McCartney?.

niblick1874

http://archive.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml

What explanation is there for these?

Waw that's strange. Go check out the last part of the post that I have just left on the paedophile thread for an explanation. Uncanny.

I went to my kip, if thats alright with you.

Paul McCartney is dead, well is he Nibs?.

If he is, whos that other dobber, mascarading as Paul McCartney?.

5 1,  Your Relegation party, Hope your not scared of open spaces.    :av-1001:    

Edited by niblick1874

niblick1874

Well that's good. We have at least one thing in common.

So why do you call anyone who doesn't share your view a hibby? I know your not very good at answering question but try.

The point was so stupid it deserved that type of response., to be honest.

Ohh and I guess, where the people went, was to continue with their lives. Though I do find a sad that you seem to use that as some form of victory. Might be wise to spend a little less time on net.

I'll ask again. Why was it stupid.

Edited by niblick1874

AlphonseCapone

Eventually, every single user will have taken a turn of trying to engage niblick1874, realise he never answers a question, abuses folk, generally acts like a trumpet and never engage him again. Then he'll maybe disappear to a Dora the Explorer forum where he might find folk about his intellectual level to spout shite at.

Waw that's strange. Go check out the last part of the post that I have just left on the paedophile thread for an explanation. Uncanny.

5 1, Your Relegation party, Hope your not scared of open spaces. :av-1001:

:rofl:

Crossed the line, Nibs.

Put the hash away.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Eventually, every single user will have taken a turn of trying to engage niblick1874, realise he never answers a question, abuses folk, generally acts like a trumpet and never engage him again. Then he'll maybe disappear to a Dora the Explorer forum where he might find folk about his intellectual level to spout shite at.

Indeed. I gave up weeks ago.

I do like how his abuse is never censored though.

:sob:

Read this thread from the start without checking dates and thought Slawson was back. Come home, Slawson!

You know things have gone downhill when people are clamouring for Shaun back.

I'd actually be quite interested in Shaun's views on some of our recent arrivals. I'd need to clear my schedule to read it but still...

tartofmidlothian

You know things have gone downhill when people are clamouring for Shaun back.

I'd actually be quite interested in Shaun's views on some of our recent arrivals. I'd need to clear my schedule to read it but still...

I loved reading his views on everything. Mostly for the replies.

deesidejambo

Its only interesting in that it shows exactly the silly mindset of conspiracy theorists.   So a murderer turned up at a party and pushed one of them down the stairs at a party.   Then a murderer drove a lorry into another one.  

Presumably the police and families of the deceased are all "in on it".  Has the guy making the accusations checked through the evidence?  No.   He just jumps straight to the conclusion he wants.