• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

The Old Tolbooth

Can the space cadets not get their own sub forum?

The Terrace

The Shed

The Touched In The Head

:lol: 

niblick1874

because you change the scenario/exercise each time and some of these will include the emergency services, the fact that the police were not involved in previous ones would be more of an issue than them being in this one

So they're going to take the police with them when they do this abroad?

niblick1874

In the "theory", why exactly is America going to impose martial law?

I am not saying that will happen but I can understand why It is raising a few eyebrows.

Yet again we have the usual suspects coming on and polluting a thread such as this. 

People are coming on the thread to offer their opinions. It's what happens on message boards. Basically it appears that you would be more interested in threads where everyone agrees with you and your acolytes posts unquestioningly. 

That would be quite dull though with about half a dozen people just agreeing and backslapping each other.

queensferryjambo

Why is there a wind machine in this studio?  

To make it look windy?

It is a film set in a film studio they are trying to make what they are doing look as realistic as possible - that is their job.

If anybody was going to fake a man being beheaded in a desert and make it look real why would they not just go wild and do it in say somewhere like a desert? 

Ibrahim Tall

I am not saying that will happen but I can understand why It is raising a few eyebrows.

I wasn't necessarily aiming the point at you it was more general, from what I can see on the internet their appears to be a number of people who think that but no real reason why.

niblick1874

You can't post a link to Infowars and expect not to have it torn apart.

Why, It is the subject matter that should be discussed. If you want to go down that route I could say that if it came from you it should be torn apart. This place would consist of everyone telling everyone that because someone else said it, it should be torn apart.

Riddley Walker

Why, It is the subject matter that should be discussed. If you want to go down that route I could say that if it came from you it should be torn apart. This place would consist of everyone telling everyone that because someone else said it, it should be torn apart.

I am talking about the subject matter, contained within Infowars.

It is a known pedaller of utter bullshit and anything loses instant credibility when it comes from it.

Anyway, Jade Helm has been discussed, I just don't think you like it when people disagree with you.

Edited by Riddley Walker

They're taking their guns. :whistling:

niblick1874

I wasn't necessarily aiming the point at you it was more general, from what I can see on the internet their appears to be a number of people who think that but no real reason why.

Because some states are listed as hostile and some are not. I don't know what it is all about but I don't find the reason they give for it and what they are telling us it will entail  plausible. Check out what they are telling us about what it is for. who it will involve and what it will entail.

Have you looked at the reasons they are giving for Jade helm? This is not your run of the mill exercise. I can seen a hole host of reasons given on the internet why people think they are being lied to and I feel the same. For me it's not if something's up, it's what. 

niblick1874

They're taking their guns. :whistling:

Could be. The people off Brittan are siting ducks if tyranny came to pass (The CONservatives  and a collapse in the economy). America, (the stats that are classed as hostile) not so much. Think on that.

Ibrahim Tall

Have you looked at the reasons they are giving for Jade helm? This is not your run of the mill exercise. I can seen a hole host of reasons given on the internet why people think they are being lied to and I feel the same. For me it's not if something's up, it's what.

Again though, why would America declare martial law?

Everything to do with exercise is perfectly explainable apart from the theory that some how it would benefit America to declare martial law.

Given the next deployment of the U.S. Military in a combat situation will likely be the Middle East it make perfect sense to use the part of the country with a similar geography etc, and given in said deployment there will be various friendly(Kurds/Saudi/Israel/Turkey) and hostile(Syria/Iran/ISIS) factions and regions it again makes perfect sense to split the 'training zone' in a similar fashion.

Could be. The people off Brittan are siting ducks if tyranny came to pass (The CONservatives  and a collapse in the economy). America, (the stats that are classed as hostile) not so much. Think on that.

Nibs I quoted yourself by mistake, it was meant to be Ibrahim Tall.

As an answer for why they'd declare Martial Law.

Oops.

queensferryjambo

Can the conspiracy theory people on kickback not just go to one of the thousands of conspiracy theory forums and stop cluttering up The Shed trying to inform all us brainwashed sheep with the TRUTH.

Seriously there are loads of conspiracy theory forums - you can all discuss all the absolutely ridiculous nonsense you spout here but instead of being shot down in flames by rational people you can have fellow nutbags tell you how great you are and how probable everything you say is.

Sound good?

niblick1874

I find the stupidity of some people amusing.

I'm glad to hear you can laugh at yourself.

Again though, why would America declare martial law?

Everything to do with exercise is perfectly explainable apart from the theory that some how it would benefit America to declare martial law.

Given the next deployment of the U.S. Military in a combat situation will likely be the Middle East it make perfect sense to use the part of the country with a similar geography etc, and given in said deployment there will be various friendly(Kurds/Saudi/Israel/Turkey) and hostile(Syria/Iran/ISIS) factions and regions it again makes perfect sense to split the 'training zone' in a similar fashion.

Some seem to think it'll be more in response to what happened in Crimea.

Apparently the location of the friendly and unfriendly states is similar to the layout in Ukraine.

Edited by Normthebarman

Can the conspiracy theory people on kickback not just go to one of the thousands of conspiracy theory forums and stop cluttering up The Shed trying to inform all us brainwashed sheep with the TRUTH.

Why? Plenty of shite in here. Not everything floats everyone's boat.

Its a catch all forum, ergo, all manner of topics get posted, something that people forget. Similar to 'why are all these non Hearts threads in The Terrace', when its labelled a forum for all football discussion.

niblick1874

Seriously there are loads of conspiracy theory forums - you can all discuss all the absolutely ridiculous nonsense you spout here but instead of being shot down in flames by rational people you can have fellow nutbags tell you how great you are and how probable everything you say is.

Sound good?

Have you ever thought (rhetorical question) that if whining drama queens such as yourself didn't post on them they wouldn't be around so long? :pleased:

queensferryjambo

Why? Plenty of shite in here. Not everything floats everyone's boat.

You just aren't getting it are you - I am part of the New World Order and am trying to shut these guys down.

I know they are on to us and that the Truth is starting to prevail.

queensferryjambo

Have you ever thought (rhetorical question) that if whining drama queens such as yourself didn't post on them they wouldn't be around so long? :pleased:

No matter how many times I post - your 'I believe any old shite' posts will keep them alive longer than mine.

Ibrahim Tall

Some seem to think it'll be more in response to what happened in Crimea.

Apparently the location of the friendly and unfriendly states is similar to the layout in Ukraine.

Whatever the reasoning its surely a good thing that their military is better trained and prepared, it's how some people have jumped to martial law conclusion I don't understand. It offers to no benefit at all for martial law to be declared, especially in more pro-military Southern States like Texas. Texas is even the highest represented state in the military IIRC.

Whatever the reasoning its surely a good thing that their military is better trained and prepared, it's how some people have jumped to martial law conclusion I don't understand. It offers to no benefit at all for martial law to be declared, especially in more pro-military Southern States like Texas. Texas is even the highest represented state in the military IIRC.

Ironically, one of the reasons they picked Texas as the state was because the people have always been more understanding and forgiving about the upheaval caused by military exercises.

Riddley Walker

There isn't one logical reason why:

1) Martial law would be declared.

2) Why anyone would think martial law would be declared.

I wouldn't expect an answer either, these guys ignore any question they can't answer.

Edited by Riddley Walker

Riddley Walker

Imagine if the US declares martial law in Texas FFS :laugh:

It's such an idiotic concept it is laughable.

Edited by Riddley Walker

You just aren't getting it are you - I am part of the New World Order and am trying to shut these guys down.

I know they are on to us and that the Truth is starting to prevail.

:cornette:

niblick1874

I wouldn't expect an answer either, these guys ignore any question they can't answer.

You are right about me not giving you an answer as to why I think it's because they can bring about martial law. I don't think that and I never said I did, anywhere.  You should change your name to foot in mouth. :laugh4: .

queensferryjambo

I was joking Chester :)

Not at your expense at the expense of the people on here who believe there is a New World Order out to get everyone.

Oh and you are right there is no need for the conspiracy theory nutbags to not frequent The Shed.

Edited by queensferryjambo

Riddley Walker

You are right about me not giving you an answer as to why I think it's because they can bring about martial law. I don't think that and I never said I did, anywhere. You should change your name to foot in mouth. :laugh4: .

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the many conspiracy theorists that believe martial law will implemented.

You should change your name to "Michael Moore's jizz rag".

WorldChampions1902

Here, may as well, since its senseless Sunday.

Let me humour you.

What were the odds of 18 key witnesses dying (mostly violent deaths), 3 years after the JFK assassination? According to the Sunday Times newspaper, an Actuary put those odds at 100,000 Trillion (yes Trillion) to 1.

Hmmmmmm.................

Let me humour you.

What were the odds of 18 key witnesses dying (mostly violent deaths), 3 years after the JFK assassination? According to the Sunday Times newspaper, an Actuary put those odds at 100,000 Trillion (yes Trillion) to 1.

Hmmmmmm.................

A wee fiver on it, sorted.

niblick1874

Ironically, one of the reasons they picked Texas as the state was because the people have always been more understanding and forgiving about the upheaval caused by military exercises.

Erm, maybe you don't know so I will enlighten you. Texas has by far and away more armed to the teeth Patriots than any other state in America and they are aware and very pissed  of at the concerted attempt to take away their guns. Check out what happened at the Bundy ranch in Nevada not to long ago. Waco is an open festering wound for these people and to this day they do not trust not to mention hate everything to do with the people they blame for that. Guess who are all over Jade Helm from top to bottom. Yep the folk they blame for Waco. This is a recipe for disaster.

Or the watching paint dry movie Capricorn One.

:( GTFO. Capricorn One was a good film. Not a classic of course but a decent film.

Erm, maybe you don't know so I will enlighten you. Texas has by far and away more armed to the teeth Patriots than any other state in America and they are aware and very pissed of at the concerted attempt to take away their guns. Check out what happened at the Bundy ranch in Nevada not to long ago. Waco is an open festering wound for these people and to this day they do not trust not to mention hate everything to do with the people they blame for that. Guess who are all over Jade Helm from top to bottom. Yep the folk they blame for Waco. This is a recipe for disaster.

All I know is, that was the actual reason given by SOCOM for their decision to stage part of the exercise in Texas.

Why do they blame the US military for Waco? Wasn't that the ATF?

Just checked. ATF started it, FBI finished it.

Edited by Normthebarman

queensferryjambo

Waco is an open festering wound for these people and to this day they do not trust not to mention hate everything to do with the people they blame for that. Guess who are all over Jade Helm from top to bottom. Yep the folk they blame for Waco. This is a recipe for disaster.

Who do the Texans blame for Waco and who are all over the Jade Helm?

I had always thought it was the ATF who were universally blamed for starting Waco and then the FBI came in heavy handed later on in the siege.

niblick1874

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the many conspiracy theorists that believe martial law will implemented.

You should change your name to "Michael Moore's jizz rag". .

I'm the only one here. Foot in mouth backpedals up where the sun don't shine . :laugh4:

Riddley Walker

I'm the only one here. Foot in mouth backpedals up where the sun don't shine . :laugh4:

My comments about martial law were about conspiracy theorists in general. You're not the only skirting-board licker in the world.

My comment about his question not being answered was directed at you, and un-related to your belief in the matter at hand. Hope this clears things up.