The Official JKB Conspiracy Theory Thread

AlphonseCapone

niblick1874

Who do the Texans blame for Waco and who are all over the Jade Helm?

I had always thought it was the ATF who were universally blamed for starting Waco and then the FBI came in heavy handed later on in the siege.

All I know is, that was the actual reason given by SOCOM for their decision to stage part of the exercise in Texas.

Why do they blame the US military for Waco? Wasn't that the ATF?

Just checked. ATF started it, FBI finished it.

They Know who they blame. It does not matter to them what the official spin was. Does what I told you change things or are you going to miss the point.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

They Know who they blame. It does not matter to them what the official spin was. Does what I told you change things or are you going to miss the point.

I dispute your assertion that Texans blame the US military for Waco.

niblick1874

My comments about martial law were about conspiracy theorists in general. You're not the only skirting-board licker in the world.

My comment about his question not being answered was directed at you, and un-related to your belief in the matter at hand. Hope this clears things up.

:facepalm: I did answer the question of his about Texas.  Have a look back threw the thread. Putting your foot in your mouth all the time is not making a fool of someone else give it up. :laugh4:

Riddley Walker

:facepalm: I did answer the question of his about Texas. Have a look back threw the thread. Putting your foot in your mouth all the time is not making a fool of someone else give it up. :laugh4:

You don't know what you're talking about. Ibrahim Tall's last question to you was along the lines of "but what would be the benefit to America of declaring martial law?"

You'd ignored the question a couple of times.

Again, the world doesn't centre around you, it's not a big deal. It was just another example of you not answering a direct question.

Keep digging away niblick, you'll strike gold one of these days.

queensferryjambo

Waco is an open festering wound for these people and to this day they do not trust not to mention hate everything to do with the people they blame for that. Guess who are all over Jade Helm from top to bottom. Yep the folk they blame for Waco. This is a recipe for disaster.

They Know who they blame. It does not matter to them what the official spin was. Does what I told you change things or are you going to miss the point.

Who? And who is all over Jade Helm? You spoke with such confidence and yet still cannot name anyone.

So to sum up you had no idea who was involved at Waco until tonight and have no idea who Texans blamed for Waco then.

What you told us makes no sense and does not actually have a point - possibly why people might miss it.

Unless your point is that Texans hate the US Miltary because two completely unrelated law enforcement agencies done a crap job in the 1990s? 

niblick1874

I dispute your assertion that Texans blame the US military for Waco.

Patriots in Texas, I said Patriots in Texas. Patriots see no difference between the ones they blame for Waco and the ones that are behind Jade Helm. If you dispute that and not what you clamed I said( US Military and Texans). let's hear it. You do know that there is a great deal more to do with Jade Helm than your run of the mill US military don't you. The Patriots in Texas know there is. 

niblick1874

You don't know what you're talking about. Ibrahim Tall's last question to you was along the lines of "but what would be the benefit to America of declaring martial law?"

You'd ignored the question a couple of times.

Again, the world doesn't centre around you, it's not a big deal. It was just another example of you not answering a direct question.

Keep digging away niblick, you'll strike gold one of these days.

I did not claim to know the  answer before he asked the question nor have I since. Why should I answer the question when I did not say I knew the answer. Do you want me to make one up? 

:( GTFO. Capricorn One was a good film. Not a classic of course but a decent film.

This.

Great wee film.

Patriots in Texas, I said Patriots in Texas. Patriots see no difference between the ones they blame for Waco and the ones that are behind Jade Helm. If you dispute that and not what you clamed I said( US Military and Texans). let's hear it. You do know that there is a great deal more to do with Jade Helm than your run of the mill US military don't you. The Patriots in Texas know there is.

Jade Helm is organised by USSOCOM. Special forces essentially. Why do these Patriots blame US Special forces for Waco?

Edited by Normthebarman

Jamboman1512

All these idiots with their ridicule :laugh: expected from people who can't think for themselves, in a way i feel sorry for them but being willfully ignorant of the world is their choice.

I posted the link to infowar because that's where this came from "Now if Chuck Norris is showing apprehension over this unprecedented military operation, than it would certainly seem justified to say that the Pentagon has fumbled the public relations ball on this one." which i thought was funny.

I have no idea what Jade Helm is about all i know is they say it's some sort of training exercise but it's getting a lot of Americans asking questions.

Citizens have set up CJH (Counter Jade Helm) http://counterjadehelm.info/

Texas Governor ?I?ve ordered the Texas State Guard to monitor Jade Helm 15 to safeguard Texans? constitutional rights, private property & civil liberties,?

Jamboman1512

Thank Christ Jamboman used his initiative and checked it out online for us.

:cornette:

Someone has to help the idiots out, glad to help :thumbsup:

Say What Again

This thread has certainly got me thinking.

Why is everyone capitalising 'patriot'? Surely that's not right?

Ibrahim Tall

Nah, Tom Bradys raging about Jade Helm.

be17b389836facefc69f441a95cd3d3d.jpg

I have no idea. The way nibbles said it, it sounded like it was the name of some militia. I don't think it is. I think he typo'd and he just means militia groups in general.

Governor Tarkin

Erm, maybe you don't know so I will enlighten you. Texas has by far and away more armed to the teeth Patriots than any other state in America and they are aware and very pissed of at the concerted attempt to take away their guns. Check out what happened at the Bundy ranch in Nevada not to long ago. Waco is an open festering wound for these people and to this day they do not trust not to mention hate everything to do with the people they blame for that. Guess who are all over Jade Helm from top to bottom. Yep the folk they blame for Waco. This is a recipe for disaster.

Interjeherling.

Have you ever been to Texas, met anyone from Texas, or spoken to anyone from Texas over the internet?

Craig Gordons Gloves

I'm flying to Texas tonight and then on to Oklahoma tomorrow night.  I hope that any martial law shenanigans and the like happen quietly so as not to disturb my travel plans. I'll be very pissed off if my flight gets delayed or shot down by militia/military all because of a 15 year old lassie. 

I will definitely be steering clear of Walmart on my trip though. *

*I never go into Walmart if i can help it anyway.  I hate that feeling i get when i go in there that i'm being sized up as someone's lunch/gimp

Jamboman1512

Texans monitor Jade Helm military training amid fears of government plot

Mentions Chuck Norris in here too, i wonder if this is link a little more acceptable to the brain dead on here.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/13/jade-helm-texas-monitor-military-training-government-plot

Geoff Kilpatrick

Why would they declare martial law and what would that entail?

Still haven't seen anyone explain it.

Feck knows but no doubt the tinfoilers expect their weapons to be confiscated and the 2nd amendment to be put into abeyance.

Feck knows but no doubt the tinfoilers expect their weapons to be confiscated and the 2nd amendment to be put into abeyance.

Good. Sounds like a great idea.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Good. Sounds like a great idea.

Which is why they will be hiding out in the woods like a modern day Deliverance set.

Jamboman1512

What really took down the twin towers.

http://blip.tv/richplanet/richplanet-tv-dr-judy-wood-november-2012-6525128

Instead of the usual idiots coming on with their ridicule i hope you can at least switch on your brains long enough to watch the evidence first.

Concrete and steel should not turn to dust in mid air, two 500,000 ton buildings and a 230,000 ton building should add up to 1,230,000 tons of rubble yet what we saw was mostly dust.

Geoff Kilpatrick

What really took down the twin towers.

http://blip.tv/richplanet/richplanet-tv-dr-judy-wood-november-2012-6525128

Instead of the usual idiots coming on with their ridicule i hope you can at least switch on your brains long enough to watch the evidence first.

Concrete and steel should not turn to dust in mid air, two 500,000 ton buildings and a 230,000 ton building should add up to 1,230,000 tons of rubble yet what we saw was mostly dust.

I'm not sure if I said this on this thread or on another thread but with all the conspiracy theories about 9/11, why is it necessary to focus on the towers falling? The act of terrorism itself was the planes being deliberately crashed into the towers. We've all seen that footage. The fact the towers fell down is immaterial to the reaction that the planes crashing caused, viz the US deciding to wipe out the Taliban. In other words, the supposed false flag evidence for the towers falling down misses the point entirely. The towers didn't need to fall down for the US to go to war so why go to the extra bother of blowing them up?

Jamboman1512

I'm not sure if I said this on this thread or on another thread but with all the conspiracy theories about 9/11, why is it necessary to focus on the towers falling? The act of terrorism itself was the planes being deliberately crashed into the towers. We've all seen that footage. The fact the towers fell down is immaterial to the reaction that the planes crashing caused, viz the US deciding to wipe out the Taliban. In other words, the supposed false flag evidence for the towers falling down misses the point entirely. The towers didn't need to fall down for the US to go to war so why go to the extra bother of blowing them up?

People who use their brains know that's nonsense. The way in which the towers disappeared/turned to dust is all that matters, proof of free energy, watch the evidence.

Geoff Kilpatrick

People who use their brains know that's nonsense. The way in which the towers disappeared/turned to dust is all that matters, proof of free energy, watch the evidence.

:laugh:

Wait, what?

So the planes crashing into the towers were faked as well? Those poor passengers and crew just disappeared as well did they?

:cornette:

Edited by Geoff Kilpatrick

Jamboman1512

Typical from people  such as you, no research. Waste of my time talking to you, links are for people who want truth.

Typical from people  such as you, no research. Waste of my time talking to you, links are for people who want truth.

How about links you disagree with? 

Geoff Kilpatrick

:laugh:

No, basic evidence is for people who want truth!

It's amazing, all these supposed obvious flaws and yet no one else believes you outside of your little conspiracy circle. Why is that? Is everyone else just dumb?

EDIT: A few weeks after 9/11, a light aircraft hit a building in Milan and punctured the building, leaving a gaping hole. A light aircraft. Meanwhile, the 9/11 planes didn't show any deceleration. If anything they accelerated into the crash. The momentum of the impact is key.

Edited by Geoff Kilpatrick

AlphonseCapone

Jamboman1512 must be niblick1874, there can't be two folk kicking about this dense?

LOOK AT MY SHITE LINK AND USE YOUR BRAIN YOU SHEEPLE!

Jamboman1512

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" M L King Jr

Fortunately people seem to be waking up in greater numbers than ever before.

You cannot hide behind your ignorance forever.

AlphonseCapone

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" M L King Jr

Aye he was on about stupid conspiracy theories right enough.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Of course.

Meanwhile, look at the planes the hijackers targeted. All flying across the States and therefore carrying the biggest fuel load possible. Is that just coincidence too?

Ill ask you, since Nibs doesnt answer it.

What happens when molten Aluminium comes into contact with water?.

So, see all these people with conspiracy theories about the West against Islamic Extremism,  what do they actually intend to do worthwhile with all their supposed evidence?

Are they actually bringing someone book?  What are they getting out of it?   

Jamboman1512

I see the brainless have not watched the evidence yet again, surprise surprise.

Terrorists, hijacked planes :laugh: people are so gullible, if you do not check the evidence for yourself you will more than likely believe the official story which even a 5min examination of always leaves you with more questions than answers.

For people who are not idiots and people who do not have an agenda, which i suspect a few on here do, especially the ones who ignore evidence, here is a site to help get you to the truth.

http://www.richplanet.net/

Richard D Hall is an excellent journalist who asks the right questions on a variety of subjects, if you want the truth rather than the lies the msm are told to tell us i highly recommend you check out his films, which are all free to watch.

Jamboman1512

Small example of the msm asking the "hard questions" and accepting the "well thought out" answers. Link for people with brains, others should leave it, wouldn't want the truth spoiling your ignorance now would we.

https://youtu.be/KACUw2deW0M

Wake up people.

Bordeaux 03

I see the brainless have not watched the evidence yet again, surprise surprise.

Terrorists, hijacked planes :laugh: people are so gullible, if you do not check the evidence for yourself you will more than likely believe the official story which even a 5min examination of always leaves you with more questions than answers.

For people who are not idiots and people who do not have an agenda, which i suspect a few on here do, especially the ones who ignore evidence, here is a site to help get you to the truth.

http://www.richplanet.net/

Richard D Hall is an excellent journalist who asks the right questions on a variety of subjects, if you want the truth rather than the lies the msm are told to tell us i highly recommend you check out his films, which are all free to watch.

I suspect you would hate it if we all agreed with you. You couldn't then revel in being superior to the 'idiots' or the 'brainless'.

Riddley Walker

The funny thing about this whole thing is that he keeps describing everyone else as brainless sheep (oh the irony :facepalm:), when, in fact, he is doing the very thing that he is accusing everyone else of doing, namely believing what he is being told and only looking at one side of it.

That richplanet website :facepalm: Is just filled with unsubstantiated pish, unsurprisingly.

It's not at all surprising that the people who run these websites tend to be barely literate men having a mid-life crisis and needing to feel important.

Jamboman1512

9/11 in comic book form for the idiots, assuming they can work a link.

Geoff Kilpatrick

:rofl:

Horse dead a flogging - rearrange!

Riddley Walker

And completely ignores Geoff's debunking post :laugh:

Is anyone else starting to feel embarrassed for him?

AlphonseCapone

Why are you so angry, choke on some crayon?