The Official JKB Conspiracy Theory Thread

AlphonseCapone

The above is frankly the most embarrassing demonstration of ignorance about science I?ve ever come across. It demonstrates a jaw dropping level of ignorance unequalled in all my experience. In fact it demonstrates that you might be better getting acquainted with a psychoanalyst rather than flaunt your delusions in public.

Who tells you this stuff? Do you hear voices? You must because I?ve never heard or read of any, and I mean any, scientist put forward the opinion that everything is known. If anyone believed this, why would scientists still be doing research?

Here in New Zealand primary school kids have a better understanding of the rudiments of scientific method. They also have a clear understanding of what science does, unlike the utter drivel that is quoted above.

You do not have the faintest idea about science or how science progresses. You seem to be of the opinion that science progresses in the same way that your line of enquiry moves along ? believe something, read anything you can that agrees with you and dismiss anything that doesn?t.

That isn?t science and it isn?t research.

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

tl;dr [emoji106][emoji106]

Apart from the second paragraph. You do know that when "cash" was invented, it was in the form of precious metals or promissory notes that were backed by precious metals? Cash was a means to an end of trading, and more efficient. Cashless trades are an even more efficient mechanism. Why you think it is some sort of nightmare scenario is bonkers? If it is identity theft you are worried about, why are you logging your IP all over the internet?

The truth is ML, if there is a great conspiracy out there you and your ilk are doing more to cover it up than expose it because your "opinions" are so beyond reason that no one will give you any credibility even if you do find out the "truth".

Questioning things is evidence of having a brain. 'Knowing' that you have the answer on many issues is impossible. It's fair to say that clever people ask questions about things.

I know the panes of glass were still there. I know that because of that, we are being lie to. I know the far reaching implications of that fact. If all else makes on sense and all you are left with is the ridicules, the ridicules is true. 

:uhoh2: Here was me thinking they would be queuing up to take pot shots at me for the pane of glass thing. What happened?

Edited by niblick1874

They tell us that the reason for there being not much left of the plane was because it disintegrated on impact. So what made the hole on the other side of the building?

You seriously can't figure that out?  If a 100 ton jetliner disintegrates into small pieces, the small pieces still weigh 100 tons.  If the jetliner was traveling at 400 knots, the small pieces continue to travel at 400 knots.  The kinetic energy remains the same. 

You seriously can't figure that out?  If a 100 ton jetliner disintegrates into small pieces, the small pieces still weigh 100 tons.  If the jetliner was traveling at 400 knots, the small pieces continue to travel at 400 knots.  The kinetic energy remains the same. 

And stays together to come out the other side of a building such as the pentagon about the same size as the hole where the plane hit, like a dart, and not disperse like the wings that did not leave a mark? Did the engines get drawn into the kinetic energy before it hit the building so as to leave the panes of glass intact where they should have hit? If someone want's to show me somewhere where they explain what happened concerning the engines and where they hit let alone mention them atoll, let me know.

And stays together to come out the other side of a building such as the pentagon about the same size as the hole where the plane hit, like a dart, and not disperse like the wings that did not leave a mark? Did the engines get drawn into the kinetic energy before it hit the building so as to leave the panes of glass intact where they should have hit? If someone want's to show me somewhere where they explain what happened concerning the engines and where they hit let alone mention them atoll, let me know.

There is very limited knowledge on how stone buildings react to the impact of a high speed jet liner.  Anybody who pretends to know what effect engines or wings or fuselage will have is guessing.  What is a fact is that the Pentagon was hit by Flight 77.  The flight was tracked by radar prior to the impact.  Numerous people on the ground saw the plane hit the building.  One of the passengers on the plane was a TV personality called Barbara Olsen, who was talking on the phone to her husband at the moment of impact.

Anyone who wants to ignore those facts and believes in a different explanation, needs to provide it.

There is very limited knowledge on how stone buildings react to the impact of a high speed jet liner.  Anybody who pretends to know what effect engines or wings or fuselage will have is guessing.  What is a fact is that the Pentagon was hit by Flight 77.  The flight was tracked by radar prior to the impact.  Numerous people on the ground saw the plane hit the building.  One of the passengers on the plane was a TV personality called Barbara Olsen, who was talking on the phone to her husband at the moment of impact.

Anyone who wants to ignore those facts and believes in a different explanation, needs to provide it.

And a lot of witnesses claimed seeing a missle fly into the building. Who's right then?

Where did you find it being said that she was on the phone at the point of impact as I have never come across that and would like to have a look. Try typing in Could Barbara Olson have made those calls, It is a very revealing, and impartial read. There are so many contradicting statements from all over the place about the tracking of Flight 77 both before the explosion and after, if you have a real good look. What about the engines and the glass? Have a look at the pictures taken just after the explosion and before the collapse, there are many out there. A hole that size? How come the wings and the tail section did not brake all the glass where they tell us they hit? Believe your own eyes and look at the pictures. 

Edited by niblick1874

What's happening with this Jade Helm stuff then? Is America under Martial law yet?

You may be stunned to hear this but no, no it's not. Staggering revelation, I know.

Still, doesn't matter. According to the latest conspiracy theory I heard, we're all ****ed with the asteroid that's going to hit us next month anyway.

Edited by Normthebarman

You may be stunned to hear this but no, no it's not. Staggering revelation, I know.

Still, doesn't matter. According to the latest conspiracy theory I heard, we're all messed with the asteroid that's going to hit us next month anyway.

Surely some mistake? Niblick..Legions? When are they coming for people's guns? :lol:

Must be pretty disheartening for conspiracy theorists to make all these predictions and then for things to pass without incident.

Still, doesn't matter. According to the latest conspiracy theory I heard, we're all messed with the asteroid that's going to hit us next month anyway.

I wish it would hurry up, cause if Josh widdicombe is the future of comedy.....

Geoff Kilpatrick

Good

Where did you find it being said that she was on the phone at the point of impact as I have never come across that and would like to have a look. Try typing in Could Barbara Olson have made those calls, It is a very revealing, and impartial read. There are so many contradicting statements from all over the place about the tracking of Flight 77 both before the explosion and after, if you have a real good look. What about the engines and the glass? Have a look at the pictures taken just after the explosion and before the collapse, there are many out there. A hole that size? How come the wings and the tail section did not brake all the glass where they tell us they hit? Believe your own eyes and look at the pictures. 

All I'm looking for is to read an alternative scenario to the widely accepted one.  I believe, like most others, that Flight 77 was highjacked and flown into the Pentagon, killing everyone on board and a large number of people on the ground. That's a single sentence. 

If I'm interpreting your posts correctly, you are suggesting that there is much more to the story than that, and there is some kind of conspiracy involved.  Please provide your version of events that's different from the one I just gave, as succinctly as possible.  A single sentence would be ideal, but I won't hold you to it.  No need to get into too much detail, like unbroken windows and odd holes in walls. 

Riddley Walker

Surely some mistake? Niblick..Legions? When are they coming for people's guns? :lol:

Must be pretty disheartening for conspiracy theorists to make all these predictions and then for things to pass without incident.

You would think so. But past theories are just ignored and something new pops up. Quite a bizarre mental state to live your life in.

All I'm looking for is to read an alternative scenario to the widely accepted one.  I believe, like most others, that Flight 77 was highjacked and flown into the Pentagon, killing everyone on board and a large number of people on the ground. That's a single sentence. 

If I'm interpreting your posts correctly, you are suggesting that there is much more to the story than that, and there is some kind of conspiracy involved.  Please provide your version of events that's different from the one I just gave, as succinctly as possible.  A single sentence would be ideal, but I won't hold you to it.  No need to get into too much detail, like unbroken windows and odd holes in walls. 

Why were the panes of glass still in the windows where they tell us that the engines that weighed tons and were made out of titanium hit?

Have a look at the photos before the collapse. If there were no engines, there was no plane.

AlphonseCapone

Oh look who has crawled out from his rock now he thinks folk have forgot how much he made an arse of himself earlier.

Same old shite, I think everyone should simply keep posting jade helm till one of the goon squad answers.

Have a look at the photos before the collapse. If there were no engines, there was no plane.

Still waiting to read your explanation of what happened at the Pentagon.

Oh look who has crawled out from his rock now he thinks folk have forgot how much he made an arse of himself earlier.

Same old shite, I think everyone should simply keep posting jade helm till one of the goon squad answers.

What did I say jade helm was all about? When did jade helm end? Your abuse is cowardly.  

Still waiting to read your explanation of what happened at the Pentagon.

I have never clamed to know what happened. What I do claim to know is that what we are being tolled did not happen. Are you saying that because I don't know what happened I should ignore the fact that what we are being tolled, once you take a sideways glance, is such a blatant lie that it's taking the piss? I understand why some don't bother looking because it can't be a lie, the ramifications are just to far out there and to many would have to be involved. I have looked and can't take that back.

I have never clamed to know what happened. What I do claim to know is that what we are being tolled did not happen. Are you saying that because I don't know what happened I should ignore the fact that what we are being tolled, once you take a sideways glance, is such a blatant lie that it's taking the piss? I understand why some don't bother looking because it can't be a lie, the ramifications are just to far out there and to many would have to be involved. I have looked and can't take that back.

Thanks.  That's the answer I expected.

The conspiracy theory is all just 'whataboutery', not even a credible alternative scenario.

The conspiracy theory is all just 'whataboutery', not even a credible alternative scenario.

But they are great for laughs.    Try the Icke forum for example.    The hollow moon theory is still going strong there, based on evidence from the Apollo landings, which, in the same forum, didn't happen.   Work that one out.

I can tell you where to look (including debunking and official sites) that show where they claim the 757 hit that clearly show windows with the pains of glass still intact where if it was a 757, the engines would have hit. You are very welcome to tell me where to look that shows damage caused by engines from a 757. You don't have to know what did hit the Pentagon to know what didn't. Go look.

But they are great for laughs.    Try the Icke forum for example.    The hollow moon theory is still going strong there, based on evidence from the Apollo landings, which, in the same forum, didn't happen.   Work that one out.

Show me anyone that has mentioned the hollow moon stuff other that you and your fellow goofs who again have all jumped on this thread as soon as I or ML post. You lot remind me of a dog chasing its own tail.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Why are people still responding to Niblick? No matter what you say he won't be shifted off his little world, so leave him be. He's happily frightened there.

Why are people still responding to Niblick? No matter what you say he won't be shifted off his little world, so leave him be. He's happily frightened there.

I'm doomed. Kilpatrick's given up on me.

Probably the same reasons folk still engage with your good self Geoff. :thumbsup:

The windows were meant to stay intact, they were designed to be blast resistant, so what you are saying is well done window supplier.

That's the best explanation I've heard. Now, how about telling us why they won't show us any footage from the numerous security cams that they confiscated right after the pentagon was hit? I've already had the, they're trolling the tin foil hat society. 

I can tell you where to look (including debunking and official sites) that show where they claim the 757 hit that clearly show windows with the pains of glass still intact where if it was a 757, the engines would have hit. You are very welcome to tell me where to look that shows damage caused by engines from a 757. You don't have to know what did hit the Pentagon to know what didn't. Go look.

OK, I'll play along with this charade for one more round.  If Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon, as you seem to be claiming, what happened to it and the 64 people on board?

I especially want to know where Barbara Olson is, as she was/is a very attractive blond, and she hasn't been seen since September 11.  :wink:

Please don't refer me to some weird website ... please tell me in your own words.

maroonlegions

Here are some verified statements or utterings from  former USA presidents  and  US senators  warning of a "shadow " or "secret" or even a "splinter" organisation that is separate or even hidden from any elected governments and operates not for the people but fur its own agendas.

The first is from George Washington, this is more from  a historical perspective and possibly shows that this is not a recent or modern trait within conspiracy mind sets.

The Writings of George Washington from the Original Manuscript Sources, 1745-1799. John C. Fitzpatrick, Editor.

Mount Vernon, October 24, 1798.

"Revd Sir: I have your favor of the 17th. instant before me; and my only motive to trouble you with the receipt of this letter, is to explain, and correct a mistake which I perceive the hurry in which I am obliged, often, to write letters, have led you into.

It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.

My occupations are such, that but little leisure is allowed me to read News Papers, or Books of any kind; the reading of letters, and preparing answers, absorb much of my time. With respect, etc."

link; http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/mgw:@field%28DOCID+@lit%28gw360395%29%29

John C. Calhoun; vice president,(1825-18320.
  • A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various and powerful interests, combined into one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in the banks.

William E. Jenner; US senator;

"Today the path to total dictatorship in the U.S. can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government ? a bureaucratic elite.[1] We have a well-organized political-action group in this country, determined to destroy our Constitution and establish a one-party state...

The important point to remember about this group is not its ideology but its organization. It is a dynamic, aggressive, elite corps, forcing its way through every opening, to make a breach for a collectivist one-party state. It operates secretly, silently, continuously to transform our Government without suspecting that change is under way... If I seem to be extremist, the reason is that this revolutionary clique cannot be understood, unless we accept the fact that they are extremist.

"It is difficult for people governed by reasonableness and morality to imagine the existence of a movement which ignores reasonableness and boasts of its determination to destroy; which ignores morality, and boasts of its cleverness in outwitting its opponents by abandoning all scruples. This ruthless power-seeking elite is a disease of our century... This group ... is answerable neither to the President, the Congress, nor the courts. It is practically irremovable."

link; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_E._Jenner

Last is the speech given by John F Kennedy, in which he outlines a secret and covert operation for global control;

Daydream Believer

Serious question for the "truth seekers" on here.

Supposing there are secret shadowy organisations out there controlling the populace through nefarious means, and the government, police, media, etc. are complicit in it; what are you actually doing about it?

Are you trying to infiltrate the organisations? Trying to obtain for yourself real, hard evidence?

Or are you just regurgitating stuff on other websites, feeling slightly superior, but when all is said and done doing exactly the same as the rest of us in terms of causing the bad guys problems (bugger all).

OK, I'll play along with this charade for one more round.  If Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon, as you seem to be claiming, what happened to it and the 64 people on board?

I especially want to know where Barbara Olson is, as she was/is a very attractive blond, and she hasn't been seen since September 11.  :wink:

Please don't refer me to some weird website ... please tell me in your own words.

I can help here.  According to Icke.   The plane was piloted by a CIA Agent, and landed in a secret military airport.   There the passengers were murdered and placed inside a missile, which was then fired at the Pentagon, so that their bodies would be found at the site, along with pieces of iaircraft debris, which were also put insude the missile so also found at the site.

As for the many witnesses on the nearby Highway, they were all somehow captured immediately by the CIA and hypnotised into believing that the missile they saw was actually a plane.  Also the Air Traffic Controllers who were tracking the plane to the landing runway were also hypnotised into bleiving that the plane crashed into the Pentagon.

As hypnosis wears off eventually, they are all re-hypnotised every year to keep them on-message.

As for the people who were using their mobile phones to report live what was happening, this was done by actors who pretended to be the victims in question.    These actors were, you guessed it, also hypnotised not to spill the beans later.  Those who didnt react to hypnotism were murdered and replaced by actor lookalikes who replaced them in their families.

Hope that helps, welcome to the world of David Icke and his acolytes.

Serious question for the "truth seekers" on here.

Supposing there are secret shadowy organisations out there controlling the populace through nefarious means, and the government, police, media, etc. are complicit in it; what are you actually doing about it?

Are you trying to infiltrate the organisations? Trying to obtain for yourself real, hard evidence?

Or are you just regurgitating stuff on other websites, feeling slightly superior, but when all is said and done doing exactly the same as the rest of us in terms of causing the bad guys problems (bugger all).

The same as those that ML kindly brought to the attention of those on here in his post above yours tried to do. To tell people that there are sociopathic monsters that are unseen, running the world and doing things that are so heinous and evil they are way beyond your worst nightmare. Have you ever heard that speech by President, yes, President Kennedy? Listen to it twice, he gave up his life to make that speech and let you know.

Daydream Believer

The same as those that ML kindly brought to the attention of those on here in his post above yours tried to do. To tell people that there are sociopathic monsters that are unseen, running the world and doing things that are so heinous and evil they are way beyond your worst nightmare. Have you ever heard that speech by President, yes, President Kennedy? Listen to it twice, he gave up his life to make that speech and let you know.

Aye, but we could all spend our lives telling each other on the internet and nothing would ever happen. Should someone not actually be doing something?

Aye, but we could all spend our lives telling each other on the internet and nothing would ever happen. Should someone not actually be doing something?

Interesting point.     Stand for election?       Nobody is stopping "truth-seekers" from doing that.  But will they?  No.  Why? Because they prefer posting garbage on the Internet about how Luis Suarez is a reptilian.    

As you heard President Kennedy say (at least I hope you did) he was relying on the free press to keep the people informed. He lets it be known that with out a free press all hope would be gone. Reagan and then Clinton took away that hope so all I am doing this for is so I can look at myself in the mirror.  

Here are some verified statements or utterings from  former USA presidents  and  US senators  warning of a "shadow " or "secret" or even a "splinter" organisation that is separate or even hidden from any elected governments and operates not for the people but fur its own agendas.

The first is from George Washington, this is more from  a historical perspective and possibly shows that this is not a recent or modern trait within conspiracy mind sets.

The Writings of George Washington from the Original Manuscript Sources, 1745-1799. John C. Fitzpatrick, Editor.

"Revd Sir: I have your favor of the 17th. instant before me; and my only motive to trouble you with the receipt of this letter, is to explain, and correct a mistake which I perceive the hurry in which I am obliged, often, to write letters, have led you into.

It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.

My occupations are such, that but little leisure is allowed me to read News Papers, or Books of any kind; the reading of letters, and preparing answers, absorb much of my time. With respect, etc."

link; http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/mgw:@field%28DOCID+@lit%28gw360395%29%29

• A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various and powerful interests, combined into one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in the banks.

"Today the path to total dictatorship in the U.S. can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government ? a bureaucratic elite.[1] We have a well-organized political-action group in this country, determined to destroy our Constitution and establish a one-party state...

The important point to remember about this group is not its ideology but its organization. It is a dynamic, aggressive, elite corps, forcing its way through every opening, to make a breach for a collectivist one-party state. It operates secretly, silently, continuously to transform our Government without suspecting that change is under way... If I seem to be extremist, the reason is that this revolutionary clique cannot be understood, unless we accept the fact that they are extremist.

"It is difficult for people governed by reasonableness and morality to imagine the existence of a movement which ignores reasonableness and boasts of its determination to destroy; which ignores morality, and boasts of its cleverness in outwitting its opponents by abandoning all scruples. This ruthless power-seeking elite is a disease of our century... This group ... is answerable neither to the President, the Congress, nor the courts. It is practically irremovable."

Last is the speech given by John F Kennedy, in which he outlines a secret and covert operation for global control;

Sorry this is rather long but I just thought to clear up this science thing. Contrary to the belief that scientists know everything, they actually know that nearly every scientific theory that is known has a limited shelf life and will soon be discarded in favour of new explanatory theories.

Consider the history of cosmological theory, which is littered with theories in constant flux over the last two thousand years and more. Although revolutionary at the time, no one today believes that Galileo?s Solar System model explains much and with new advances in technology, new data sets and new ways of analysis, no scientist believes that our own cosmological theories will last even a few years before being replaced.

In biology, the early Victorian theory of Inherited Characteristics was widely thought to explain evolution but Darwin?s theory of Evolution through Natural Selection soon superseded the earlier theory which was dropped into the history of science. The 1930?s saw the advent of NeoDarwinism when Fisher, Hamilton et al, showed that evolution could be expressed in mathematical terms. I think that Darwin?s theory is one of the highest points in human achievement but I realise that it has a few major problems and that it will someday be superseded by another theory of evolution. If that occurs in my lifetime, I will happily drop Darwin?s theory in favour of new empirical evidence.

I?ve gone into some detail here as there are two critical points. The first is that as more data is collected, scientists happily drop any existing theory that fails to explain new data. That is how science moves forward and human knowledge increases. In fact that is the job of any research scientist ? to actively test existing scientific theories in order to hopefully, find a situation that is not explained. A theory can then be dropped and a new theory with better explanatory power can be put in place. Leading on from this is the second conclusion that, instead of scientists knowing everything, scientists know that the theories that they have to explain the universe are only the best theories they have at this moment and will soon be replaced by better ones.

Now contrast this with the conspiracy theorist. He/she believes that aliens have landed on the Earth or that the US government was behind the destruction of the Twin Towers. That?s it. They stand or fall on their one belief. If there is any doubt about their one belief then they don?t have any left. A major problem is that they have absolutely no evidence to support these beliefs. But they believe that they are correct. They have books, articles and dodgy YouTube videos. All of these tell them that what they believe is the absolute truth. Almost 100% of these theories involve governments in some form - secret government pacts and plans and coverups. So secret are these plans that the general public, who are pretty thick about this sort of thing, knows nothing about them. In fact, according to all conspiracy theories the general public doesn?t want to know. But the conspiracy theorist ?smells a rat?. In spite of billions of dollars, pounds and yen to keep everything secret from the general public, these ?free thinking truth seekers? have sat in their wee rooms with their personal computers and penetrated this international wall of secrecy.

What to do? Well they?ll have to contact all the other ?truth seekers? on ?truth seeking? internet discussion groups where everyone agrees with each other. They?ll be ?googling? the internet for more ?evidence? to support their beliefs. They might buy some books which will tell them how right they are and, once read, file them away in their ever growing library of books that tell them how correct they are. They might go to a convention and meet people who believe exactly the same conspiracies. They get a chance to buy more books. They might even attend a talk, where someone will offer them some tenuous eye-witness accounts, some links to ?evidence? on other sites, tell them they are right in their beliefs and probably charge them cash for the information. Some of them might construct complicated pseudo-scientific (meaningless) diagrams to support their beliefs before slapping it on the internet. They love them and they?ll be cutting and pasting as fast as their mouse can go so as to spread the word about alien landings and Twin Tower anomalies.

Does this sound familiar?

The Mormons believe in a planet called Kolob. They have absolutely no evidence to support this view but they have books and articles and YouTube videos and internet sites. These tell them that they are right and there are more sites and books coming. They go to meetings on a regular basis. There, people tell them how wonderful their beliefs are. They tell them that they are the only people who know the truth and give them more instances of why the general public need to be ?educated?. And if you get an unexpected ring at your door, then it may be a couple of Americans coming to tell you why they are so right.

The Scientologists believe in something called the Bridge of Total Freedom and the Thetan. They have absolutely no evidence to support this belief but they also have the YouTube videos, the internet sites, books etc. Again all of these tell them they are right. There are certainly more sites and books coming and if you pay them cash they will tell you more about why you are right to have these beliefs. You can even pay them more cash and they?ll let you in on even more secrets and even more meetings so that you know you are on the right path.

The fundamental Christians, the Creationists, the fundamental Muslims, Jehovah?s Witnessess, none of them have any empirical evidence for what they believe. All of them believe they are right. All of them have internet sites and books to show that they are right and that their followers are on the right path. And not one of them will believe anything that challenges their beliefs.

Then we have the new religions of the conspiracy theory, the Twin Towers, the Alien Landings etc. They have no evidence to support their beliefs, but they have faith and because they have faith they are correct. They also have YouTube videos, internet sites, books and meetings, discussion groups of like-minded nutters and leaders who all tell them that they are correct. For the more ?insightful views? of these leaders you have to slip them a wadge of cash or buy a book but, after all, truth comes at a cost. They have DVDs (costly) and videos (free) to reinforce their beliefs. Crucial to this belief system is that they are supposedly leaders in free speech and ?truth seekers?. After all the public are just a load of uneducated sheep, unlike the ?truth seekers?, who are superior beings in every way.

In actual fact they are not interested in the truth. 99% of them are delusionists with a meagre to non-existent grasp of science and an inability for critical thinking; while the other 1% are hoping to make as much cash as possible by feeding the majority?s paranoia with anything they can sell them. They are attached to their paranoiac, government conspiracy beliefs like Siamese Twins. They cannot even consider an alternative theory because it will leave them, like the famed clothed Emperor, naked. They cling to their beliefs for dear life like all fundamental religionists and will not allow any evidence to come between them and their faith. Like all fundamental religionists, they accept the word of any ?expert? who believes, like them, in their faith and vilify anyone who disagrees with their faith.

That?s why they aren?t really worth arguing with. If there were any science, any real data then debate would be possible, but you cannot debate against faith. Faith is unfalsifiable and therefore unscientific.

Sorry this is rather long but I just thought to clear up this science thing. Contrary to the belief that scientists know everything, they actually know that nearly every scientific theory that is known has a limited shelf life and will soon be discarded in favour of new explanatory theories.

Consider the history of cosmological theory, which is littered with theories in constant flux over the last two thousand years and more. Although revolutionary at the time, no one today believes that Galileo?s Solar System model explains much and with new advances in technology, new data sets and new ways of analysis, no scientist believes that our own cosmological theories will last even a few years before being replaced.

In biology, the early Victorian theory of Inherited Characteristics was widely thought to explain evolution but Darwin?s theory of Evolution through Natural Selection soon superseded the earlier theory which was dropped into the history of science. The 1930?s saw the advent of NeoDarwinism when Fisher, Hamilton et al, showed that evolution could be expressed in mathematical terms. I think that Darwin?s theory is one of the highest points in human achievement but I realise that it has a few major problems and that it will someday be superseded by another theory of evolution. If that occurs in my lifetime, I will happily drop Darwin?s theory in favour of new empirical evidence.

I?ve gone into some detail here as there are two critical points. The first is that as more data is collected, scientists happily drop any existing theory that fails to explain new data. That is how science moves forward and human knowledge increases. In fact that is the job of any research scientist ? to actively test existing scientific theories in order to hopefully, find a situation that is not explained. A theory can then be dropped and a new theory with better explanatory power can be put in place. Leading on from this is the second conclusion that, instead of scientists knowing everything, scientists know that the theories that they have to explain the universe are only the best theories they have at this moment and will soon be replaced by better ones.

Now contrast this with the conspiracy theorist. He/she believes that aliens have landed on the Earth or that the US government was behind the destruction of the Twin Towers. That?s it. They stand or fall on their one belief. If there is any doubt about their one belief then they don?t have any left. A major problem is that they have absolutely no evidence to support these beliefs. But they believe that they are correct. They have books, articles and dodgy YouTube videos. All of these tell them that what they believe is the absolute truth. Almost 100% of these theories involve governments in some form - secret government pacts and plans and coverups. So secret are these plans that the general public, who are pretty thick about this sort of thing, knows nothing about them. In fact, according to all conspiracy theories the general public doesn?t want to know. But the conspiracy theorist ?smells a rat?. In spite of billions of dollars, pounds and yen to keep everything secret from the general public, these ?free thinking truth seekers? have sat in their wee rooms with their personal computers and penetrated this international wall of secrecy.

What to do? Well they?ll have to contact all the other ?truth seekers? on ?truth seeking? internet discussion groups where everyone agrees with each other. They?ll be ?googling? the internet for more ?evidence? to support their beliefs. They might buy some books which will tell them how right they are and, once read, file them away in their ever growing library of books that tell them how correct they are. They might go to a convention and meet people who believe exactly the same conspiracies. They get a chance to buy more books. They might even attend a talk, where someone will offer them some tenuous eye-witness accounts, some links to ?evidence? on other sites, tell them they are right in their beliefs and probably charge them cash for the information. Some of them might construct complicated pseudo-scientific (meaningless) diagrams to support their beliefs before slapping it on the internet. They love them and they?ll be cutting and pasting as fast as their mouse can go so as to spread the word about alien landings and Twin Tower anomalies.

The Mormons believe in a planet called Kolob. They have absolutely no evidence to support this view but they have books and articles and YouTube videos and internet sites. These tell them that they are right and there are more sites and books coming. They go to meetings on a regular basis. There, people tell them how wonderful their beliefs are. They tell them that they are the only people who know the truth and give them more instances of why the general public need to be ?educated?. And if you get an unexpected ring at your door, then it may be a couple of Americans coming to tell you why they are so right.

The Scientologists believe in something called the Bridge of Total Freedom and the Thetan. They have absolutely no evidence to support this belief but they also have the YouTube videos, the internet sites, books etc. Again all of these tell them they are right. There are certainly more sites and books coming and if you pay them cash they will tell you more about why you are right to have these beliefs. You can even pay them more cash and they?ll let you in on even more secrets and even more meetings so that you know you are on the right path.

The fundamental Christians, the Creationists, the fundamental Muslims, Jehovah?s Witnessess, none of them have any empirical evidence for what they believe. All of them believe they are right. All of them have internet sites and books to show that they are right and that their followers are on the right path. And not one of them will believe anything that challenges their beliefs.

Then we have the new religions of the conspiracy theory, the Twin Towers, the Alien Landings etc. They have no evidence to support their beliefs, but they have faith and because they have faith they are correct. They also have YouTube videos, internet sites, books and meetings, discussion groups of like-minded nutters and leaders who all tell them that they are correct. For the more ?insightful views? of these leaders you have to slip them a wadge of cash or buy a book but, after all, truth comes at a cost. They have DVDs (costly) and videos (free) to reinforce their beliefs. Crucial to this belief system is that they are supposedly leaders in free speech and ?truth seekers?. After all the public are just a load of uneducated sheep, unlike the ?truth seekers?, who are superior beings in every way.

In actual fact they are not interested in the truth. 99% of them are delusionists with a meagre to non-existent grasp of science and an inability for critical thinking; while the other 1% are hoping to make as much cash as possible by feeding the majority?s paranoia with anything they can sell them. They are attached to their paranoiac, government conspiracy beliefs like Siamese Twins. They cannot even consider an alternative theory because it will leave them, like the famed clothed Emperor, naked. They cling to their beliefs for dear life like all fundamental religionists and will not allow any evidence to come between them and their faith. Like all fundamental religionists, they accept the word of any ?expert? who believes, like them, in their faith and vilify anyone who disagrees with their faith.

That?s why they aren?t really worth arguing with. If there were any science, any real data then debate would be possible, but you cannot debate against faith. Faith is unfalsifiable and therefore unscientific.

I'll take these peoples word on the mater rather than someone with an agenda throwing insults all over the place. The Reichstag, Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Northwoods, to name but a few. The list is endless when it comes to false flags and what that says about the mindset of the kind of people that are running things. Take your insults and   

Good post.  Nicely put.  :thumbsup:

Who is insulting you?

You have stated your opinion that it was not a plane that hit the Pentagon on 9/11, if you could explain what did that would be great, but in the absence of that can you at least explain how the bodies of those on the plane as well as part of the plane, engines, black box etc ended up at the crash site, including inside the building. The only realistic one I can think if is that it was the plane that hit it.

Ok I will start with the engine. Go type in Pentagon plane rotor 9-11 review and have a look at the engine that they claim is from a 757 that was pictured at the pentagon and tell me what you think .

That's the best explanation I've heard. Now, how about telling us why they won't show us any footage from the numerous security cams that they confiscated right after the pentagon was hit? I've already had the, they're trolling the tin foil hat society. 

If it was a missile that hit the Pentagon who fired it and why?

To be fair to niblick the false flag events did happen and it's a tactic used throughout history to generate support for a reaction. I'm not saying 9/11 was or wasn't however it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility.

Unfortunately war is a cash cow for many on a variety of levels.

If it was a missile that hit the Pentagon who fired it and why?

I have never said that it was a missile that hit the Pentagon. We would all know what hit the pentagon if they would show us the footage from one of the many security cameras that were confiscated right after the incident. Ask yourself why they will not show us. As for why. I will let President JFK tell you. Listen to the speech from him that ML posted above. He specifically tells us that they will try to enact  such a thing as the patriot act and we must not, under any circumstance, let the do it. Guess what they did right after 9/11.