The Official JKB Conspiracy Theory Thread

AlphonseCapone

What the feck is a "conspiracy fact"? :cornette:

Facts are facts. "Conspiracy facts" are not facts. They are conjecture, nothing more.

So its a fact that we went to war in Iraq.

Why and who benefited.

It was claimed as a fact that wmd were ready to be deployed against us.

It was claimed as a fact that lee harvey oswald killed jfk.

Fact is you would need to be an away with it to believe any of those claimed facts.

But it seems that your more away with it if you question .

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

Conspiracy facts

There was no wmd that was a threat.

Lee harvey oswald did no assasinate jfk.

Just two facts that are not conjecture and in fact are factually more correct that the shoite spoon fed to the gullible.

Facts are facts. "Conspiracy facts" are not facts. They are conjecture, nothing more.

That face is annoying at times.

Lazy posting imo

niblick1874

A conspiracy fact is what conventionalists describe as conjecture or theory, that are in fact facts. Example. The plan to use drones in a false flag operation in 1962 (Operation Northwoods) is a proven fact that many conventionalists describe as a conspiracy "theory".

Geoff Kilpatrick

Why and who benefited.

Fact is you would need to be an away with it to believe any of those claimed facts.

And again, facts are not facts if disproven by evidence.

The evidence for WMD was sketchy at best and non - existent at worst and could easily be challenged. What was definitely utter pish was the ludicrous 45 minute claim.

Did some people take the government at their word? Probably. In my case, I'd rather take the cynical view that oil is a resource vital to our ways of life and therefore fighting resource wars, as it was, is just a precursor to something thst will become more and more prevalent.

And again, facts are not facts if disproven by evidence.

The evidence for WMD was sketchy at best and non - existent at worst and could easily be challenged. What was definitely utter pish was the ludicrous 45 minute claim.

Did some people take the government at their word? Probably. In my case, I'd rather take the cynical view that oil is a resource vital to our ways of life and therefore fighting resource wars, as it was, is just a precursor to something thst will become more and more prevalent.

I agree and in the not to distant future resource wars will be over water.

So again id say that who benefits is the main fact in any geo political event.

Proving it with evidence when your up against powerful people and organisations is difficult.

doctor jambo

I agree and in the not to distant future resource wars will be over water.

So again id say that who benefits is the main fact in any geo political event.

Proving it with evidence when your up against powerful people and organisations is difficult.

Wrong - there will never be a war over water.

There is exactly the same amount of water around today than when the planet was formed- no more and no less.

There wont be a resource war either- why? Because globalisation means that countries already own businesses around the globe and it is so multinational as to be unbreakable. the Chinese own Weetabix FFS.

All will be fine, honestly

The thing that people need to ask themselves is who benefits .

Who benefited from 9/11.

Theres certain posters that bite straight away at any suggestion of questioning the official line.

Conspiracy and politics have been around since at least roman times

I questioned the moon landings.

All questions were answered all be it by standard nasa answers that have changed over the years.

I question the official line on JFKs assassination.

I question the WMD official line that took us to war in Iraq.

I question the official line on 9/11.

I question every thing that is pronounced by those in power.

Because most of the time the opposite is true.

Who benefits?

Good lyrics.

There is exactly the same amount of water around today than when the planet was formed- no more and no less.

There wont be a resource war either- why? Because globalisation means that countries already own businesses around the globe and it is so multinational as to be unbreakable. the Chinese own Weetabix FFS.

There will be more war.

And it will be over water.

maroonlegions

The bit where i clearly said that a conspiracy "THEORY"  is no longer  a theory but becomes  conspiracy FACT  when that "THEORY"  has substance and can now  be viewed as FACT has been misunderstood??

If the content of a conspiracy is in itself  been determined  as "FACT" due to some credibility or substance then  "THEORY" becomes redundant.

The conspiracy is factual and not a theory, nothing conjecture there.

Factual conspiracy even.  :laugh4:

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Why and who benefited.

Yip, on the same page. :2thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

The bit where i clearly said that a conspiracy "THEORY" is no longer a theory but becomes conspiracy FACT when that "THEORY" has substance and can now be viewed as FACT has been misunderstood??

If the content of a conspiracy is in itself been determined as "FACT" due to some credibility or substance then "THEORY" becomes redundant.

The conspiracy is factual and not a theory, nothing conjecture there.

Factual conspiracy even. :laugh4:

No, substance means supporting evidence. It doesn't mean fact or conspiracy fact.

Harry Palmer

No, substance means supporting evidence. It doesn't mean fact or conspiracy fact.

What does fact mean? 

Bridge of Djoum

Well seems that a study of online discussions of 9/11 conspiracy theories done by psychologists and social scientists  from the the US and the UK show that those in favour of the 9/11 conspiracy of building 7 are not  so loony as some would like them to be viewed as.

Seems like those advocating the official version are more included to come across as more aggressive or lack decorum in  their general debating manner or rather that their "mannerism" or "respect" for those expressing concerns  with their "personal believability" with official accounts or explanations is negative and  more along the lines of character assassination.    

I may add that i am not saying that  all conspiracies are plausible or  true or even have credibility and yes there are those of an unbalanced mental mind set that have and are involved in conspiracies.

But there are those of a balanced mind set who are suspicious of some official explanations of various world events too.

To me it's all about a personal believability perception when both sides of a conspiracy debate lack or even share some credibility, especially on the conspiracy side but while various claims of conspiracy theories need challenging so do some official versions or explanations.

On the last point of "personal believability" is it  then fair or justified to berate, troll , badger and attack someone's character openly online just because their  "personal believability" is  on the conspiracy side.???

?What about building 7?? A social psychological study of online discussion of 9/11 conspiracy theories

*Michael J. Wood and Karen M. Douglas, School of Psychology, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Kent, Keynes College, Canterbury, CT2 7NP, UK e-mail: [email protected]; [email protected]

quote;
"Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the US and UK suggest that contrary to mainstream media stereotypes, those labeled ?conspiracy theorists? appear to be saner than those who accept the official versions of contested events. "      :laugh4:  :laugh4:

"Additionally, it turned out that the anti-conspiracy people were not only hostile, but fanatically attached to their own conspiracy theories as well. According to them, their own theory of 9/11 - a conspiracy theory holding that 19 Arabs, none of whom could fly planes with any proficiency, pulled off the crime of the century under the direction of a guy on dialysis in a cave in Afghanistan - was indisputably true. The so-called conspiracists, on the other hand, did not pretend to have a theory that completely explained the events of 9/11: ?For people who think 9/11 was a government conspiracy, the focus is not on promoting a specific rival theory, but in trying to debunk the official account.? 

For once, and for all, and for all that is sane and true,....

Go away.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I like this line of "a man on dialysis in a cave". It's as if people haven't committed terrorist acts in the name of a bloke who was crucified two millenia ago or a bloke who was a preacher several hundred centuries ago.

:cornette:

Never is a long time.

While you're quite correct about the supply of water being unchanged, the demand for water has grown dramatically. 

Human population growth and the related growth in human agriculture has placed heavy demands on available water supplies in certain areas. For example, the Aral Sea has almost completely disappeared.  And the water table in places like Florida, California, and Arizona has dropped by hundreds of feet in some places.   There have been serious discussions about building  water pipelines from Canada into the USA.  Canada has about one-third of the world's fresh water supply. These talks went nowhere because of the potential serious impact on water levels in the Great Lakes.

It's unlikely that there will be wars over water supplies, but it's not outside the realms of possibility. 

Kalamazoo Jambo

Never is a long time.

While you're quite correct about the supply of water being unchanged, the demand for water has grown dramatically. 

Human population growth and the related growth in human agriculture has placed heavy demands on available water supplies in certain areas. For example, the Aral Sea has almost completely disappeared.  And the water table in places like Florida, California, and Arizona has dropped by hundreds of feet in some places.   There have been serious discussions about building  water pipelines from Canada into the USA.  Canada has about one-third of the world's fresh water supply. These talks went nowhere because of the potential serious impact on water levels in the Great Lakes.

It's unlikely that there will be wars over water supplies, but it's not outside the realms of possibility.

The Great Lakes - unsalted and shark-free :verysmug:

Wars over water will happen one day, BTW.

The Great Lakes - unsalted and shark-free :verysmug:

Wars over water will happen one day, BTW.

I never put water in my single malt ... I'm doing my bit for water conservation!

MrWinningSmith

There are so many amazing JFK documentaries on YouTube that are well worth a watch. 

The Warren Commission is the biggest work of fiction ever published.  

Malinga the Swinga

There are so many amazing JFK documentaries on YouTube that are well worth a watch. 

Don't know if that is true. The SNP white paper pre referendum would win any fiction award.

I agree.  Most of the investigative work for the Warren Commission was done by the FBI.  And the FBI had a lot at stake.  If they could convince everyone that JFK was killed by a crazy guy, working on his own, they could reasonably claim that it was impossible for them, the federal police force, to prevent that.

However, if the Warren Commission had concluded that the President of the United States was killed in broad daylight in an American city as a result of a conspiracy, the FBI and J. Edgar Hoover would have been ripped to pieces.  It was never going to happen.

maroonlegions

No matter what the views are held by most on Icke the fact is that he  was writing and talking about widespread claims from those he meet of  organised and systematic child abuse by those in positions of politics, entertainment and media way back in the 1990"s.

He named SAVILE and Ted Heath and the links to number 10 , the cover ups and the involvement of certain individuals within the  music and film industries.

Uncanny?? lucky hunch?? coincidence??  or not surprising at all ??  given the fact that that Icke worked in the media way back then??

One thing though is that way back then it was perceived by most  as a  conspiracy theory that wide spread and and highly organised child abuse within such respected individuals and industries  could happen never mind  that organized  satanic ritual abuse was prevalent too. 

Conspiracy "THEORY". then manifests as a conspiracy "FACT" within that primary conspiracy, it can now be seen as FACT and if anyone has a problem with that i don't give a feck really.  :laugh4:  :tt2:

Oh and i do not agree with Ickes claims that the moons a fecking space ship or the Queen and her offspring are shapeshiffting  fecking lizards, listening Deesidejambo before you try your trolling. :tt2:  :laugh4:  

TED HEATH  is Just the Tip of the Iceberg:

Elite Satanism, VIP Child-Abuse Networks & the Potential Collapse of the State? all one big corrupt pack of cards.

If this ever gets out  in the form of considerable credible evidence that  makes denial  impossible then it could very well be the partial beginingof the  collapse of the British state and its credibility overseas.  

That this  pack of cards will collapse at some point is credible.

This is  what is at stake here and no surprise that Icke has bee hounded relentlessly by the media.He is not the only one though to claim these things, what of the other non celebrity witnesses who for what reasons of their own remain silent., that is for now.

Edited by maroonlegions

deesidejambo

No matter what the views are held by most of Icke he was writing and talking about widespread claims from those he meet of  organised and systematic child abuse by those in positions of politics, entertainment and media way back in the 1990"s.

He named SAVILE and Ted Heath and the links to number 10 , the cover ups and the involvement of certain individuals within the  music and film industries.

Uncanny?? lucky hunch?? coincidence??  or not surprising at all ??  given the fact that that Icke worked in the media way back then??

One thing though is that way back then it was perceived by most  as a  conspiracy theory that wide spread and and highly organised child abuse within such respected individuals and industries  could happen never mind  that organized  satanic ritual abuse was prevalent too. 

Conspiracy "THEORY". then manifests as a conspiracy "FACT" within that primary conspiracy, it can now be seen as FACT and if anyone has a problem with that i don't give a feck really.  :laugh4:  :tt2:

Oh and i do not agree with Ickes claims that the moons a fecking space ship or the Queen as fecking lizard, listening Deesidejambo before you try your trolling. :tt2:  :laugh4:  

TED HEATH  is Just the Tip of the Iceberg:

Elite Satanism, VIP Child-Abuse Networks & the Potential Collapse of the State? all one big corrupt pack of cards.

If this ever gets out  in the form of considerable credible evidence that denial is impossible then it could very well be the partial begining collapse of the British sate and its credibility overseas.  

That this  pack of cards will collapse at some point is credible.

That what is at sake here and no surprise that Icke has bee hounded relentlessly by the media.He is not the only one though to claim these things, what of the other non celebrity witnesses who for what reasons of their own remain silent., that is for now.

Yes indeed I'm listening.  Its a pity Icke chose to write books regarding his accusations instead of reporting to Police.  I don't care if you believe the moon is a spaceship or not, the fact is that Icke does so that affects his credibility.  Maybe if he didn't believe all that nonsense then he may have had credibility in his child abuse accusations.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yes indeed I'm listening. Its a pity Icke chose to write books regarding his accusations instead of reporting to Police. I don't care if you believe the moon is a spaceship or not, the fact is that Icke does so that affects his credibility. Maybe if he didn't believe all that nonsense then he may have had credibility in his child abuse accusations.

Correct

maroonlegions

Yes indeed I'm listening.  Its a pity Icke chose to write books regarding his accusations instead of reporting to Police.  I don't care if you believe the moon is a spaceship or not, the fact is that Icke does so that affects his credibility.  Maybe if he didn't believe all that nonsense then he may have had credibility in his child abuse accusations.

Strap yourself in because this is going to be one mother fecker of a long winging post.

The-Mask.jpg

There are many reasons that Icke  his sources and those claiming abuse at the hands of very high profile abusers choose not to report it through through the media and police, i will expand on these as the my rant gathers speed

I may add that he did state that he had no idea this kind of abuse was rampant in his time as a TV presenter before he left the media, nor did anyone approach him  of of such claims of abuse by certain high profile celebrities in entertainment.

Off the reasons why they did when he started writing books and presenting talks in halls will become clearer as we proceed deeper into the abuse cover up rabbit hole.  

It was a case of  the individuals who were telling him to report their abuse claims  and they did through HIS books,simply as that, they new no media outlets would risk touching it and they had no trust or faith in the authorities, its that simply and makes sense from this context and when you look at it from this viewpoint.

He was also respecting their right  to remain anonymous, why, well  threats, evidence, cover ups, the list goes on, you would be pretty shoite as a private detective  if you were naive enough to believe that all tracks leading back to high profile abusers were not covered systematically BEFORE any abuse.

You actually think that high profile abusers would not be believed over some unknown claimant abuse victim and  that they would not be laughed out of court, and the legal expenses involved too  and you cite the credibility attack on Icke. lol;  

Since you have read feck all about those coming forward in his books in the 90s and  never attended or his talk presentations or spoke to those who have come forward  you will be unaware that most if not all of them were told you would never be believed, most were threatened  with career ending threats  the list of threats goes on and i will leave to your imagination at to what other threats those in control would dream up.

In fact your imagination is all you have got in regards to the clandestine situation regarding Icke , his sources and witnesses found themselves in when  dealing with this abuse, you have no idea mate, why??  because you refuse to look at the bigger picture regarding the very difficult situation Icke and his sources and abuse victims were facing, you ignore the caliber of the abusers they were dealing with. 

Scotland Yard and various  governmental officials are now at the cerne of investigations too, cover ups seem a certainty, hopefully the penny is dropping in regards of  why Icke ,his sources and those claiming abuse remained silent.

He reported in all those early books and talk presentations, that was his primary goal to get it all out in the public domain , to start the ball rolling so to speak, it's not if he remained entirely  silent .

His books and talks were getting on the nerves of  the very like minded people like you  who were dismissing all he was saying anyway  lol;

The point is that  those in higher places of influence were  certainly well aware of his  child abuse claims he was relating to from his sources and victims through his pain the arse books and talks.

Now why the silence from those in higher places within various police, governmental and judicial institutions in regards to the content of child abuse in those very early books and talk presentations in the 90s and onwards??  

I think you should be looking closer to home  with some concerns in regards to any silence or actions in regards to child abuse claims,  does it run  deep into the cesspit of government and police intelligences. 

Was and is there still a need to know basis  that decided on who gets prosecuted and who"s does not, who's ass gets saved and who does not.??

Let's face facts here ,you  care more for point scoring in Ickes credibility stakes than admitting his claims on certain high profile and respected  individuals are manifesting as true regardless if he reported it or not.

The credibility of Ickes sources.( and some were abuse victims too i may add), are staring you in the face in the form of Saville and Heath.

There are more to come, there will be more fresh accusations being aimed at very high profile individuals, it's a matter of time. 

Here are a few truths i think  you  need to be educated on since you have never even sniffed the content and substance of child abuse claims in any of Ickes early books before any of this was reported in the mainstream media, of the irony there eh.

Truth one;(fact from conspiracy theory);

"It was only recently admitted that former MP Cyril Smith had avoided prosecution because other Establishment pedophiles feared he would spill their secrets in court. Lancashire detective Jack Tasker had spent years compiling child-abuse evidence on against Smith only to have his investigation shut down and to be threatened with the sack himself. Tasker maintains there was a network of spies and obstructions both at a local and national level that operated to protect Smith from being brought to justice. It emerged earlier this year that Smith had in fact been arrested at a sex party with teenage boys, but that the police were ordered to cover it up and werethreatened with prosecution under the Official Secrets Act if they failed to comply."

Truth two;(fact from conspiracy theory);

"Inquiries into why Britain?s Home Office mysteriously lost 100 files documenting allegations of an organised pedophile ring involving politicians have also stalled recently, with the panel?s chair stepping down, due to a conflict of interest. Tony Blair is reported to have blocked the exposure of famous names in law, business and politics, including some in his own Cabinet, during the police investigation known as Operation Ore, which itself spun off from an FBI investigation called Operation Avalanche in the US."

Truth three;(fact from conspiracy theory);

"Inquiries into why Britain?s Home Office mysteriously lost 100 files documenting allegations of an organised pedophile ring involving politicians have also stalled recently, with the panel?s chair stepping down, due to a conflict of interest. Tony Blair is reported to have blocked the exposure of famous names in law, business and politics, including some in his own Cabinet, during the police investigation known as Operation Ore, which itself spun off from an FBI investigation called Operation Avalanche in the US.

Truth four;(fact from conspiracy theory);

The numbers involved in both investigations were eye-watering: in Operation Ore there were a reported 7,250 suspects identified, with 4,283 houses searched, 3,744 arrests made, 1,848 people charged, 1,451 convictions, 493 cautions, and some 140 children removed from suspected dangerous situations. Operation Avalanche in the US produced 35,000 Internet records, but only 100 charges. In all of this, there were no high-profile perpetrators publicly identified.

In 2006 in the US, an alleged 5,200 people at the Pentagon (you know, the same Pentagon that conducts war on other nations) were investigated on child pornography charges. ?Operation Flicker? came to a halt after eight months, with 1,700 people still having not been investigated.

Truth five;(fact from conspiracy theory);

The allegations against Heath, who died in 2005 aged 89, emerge amid a rash of other claims of high-level Establishment figures systematically abusing children, with their crimes being covered up by the government, intelligence services and the police. Cyril Smith and Leon Brittan, both high-profile British politicians and both friends of Heath (and Saville), are among those now openly discussed; but also among those not being discussed in MSM are allegations implicating such high-profile figures as Ken Clarke, Peter Mandelson, even as far back as Enoch Powell.

It was only recently admitted that former MP Cyril Smith had avoided prosecution because other Establishment pedophiles feared he would spill their secrets in court. Lancashire detective Jack Tasker had spent years compiling child-abuse evidence on against Smith only to have his investigation shut down and to be threatened with the sack himself. Tasker maintains there was a network of spies and obstructions both at a local and national level that operated to protect Smith from being brought to justice. It emerged earlier this year that Smith had in fact been arrested at a sex party with teenage boys, but that the police were ordered to cover it up and werethreatened with prosecution under the Official Secrets Act if they failed to comply.

Truth four

Now  in light of the above are you seriously claiming that Icke, his sources and  child abuse victims  who approached him had any chance in bringing any high profile abuser to justice, what are the chances  that there are hundreds more abuse victims  by high profile abusers still remaining silent. 

Its my opinion that Icke his sources and abuse victims were well aware of the sheer complexity, legal expenses, corruption and cover ups that protected such dignitaries  from prosecution.

I have no doubt that you will  also perceive that Icke"s motives to present these abuse claims in his books is so that they would sell better.

Well try telling that to the abuse victims  who approached him  because this was their avenue to get it out  in the public domain, too much legal difficulties with the media outlets who after all faced prosecution on substantiated claims without hard evidence/

You really need to immerse and educate yourself  in this subject before letting your imagination dictate your responses in your posts

One last question why is it that so many abuse victims of high profile individuals are coming forward at present??

Is there silence to be condemned like Ickes , his sources and victims too, you should be asking the question of why did so many remain silent for so long instead of attacking those who are trying to get it out in the public domain outwith the media. 

Getting it out was the primary goal n the first place and Icke in a way started the ball rolling in that sense and should be commended for the risks he took in doing so.

Remember not one of those high profile figures he was naming  in his books in the 90"s and at present have never refuted his claims ,not one has taken him to court over defamation of their  characters, not one, WHY is that.???

Sign of guilt maybe or that Icke and his sources and abuse victims new exactly what they were doing, they were playing for time, time that is now running out for those high profile abusers, they lit the blue touch paper in the 90s through Ickes books and talk presentation and now its a matter ot time when the shoite hits the fan.

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

I will add to my last post that i have no problem looking beyond Ickes claims of interdimensional intelligences in the form of reptilian like beginnings or that he views the moon as some sort of soshoctated space ship, (i know i am pesshing myself as i write this bit too), even if i do not share those viewpoints of his but the facts remain he has named Saville and Heath long before anyone else did.

Credibility were credibility is due when conspiracy  theories become proven facts.

Edited by maroonlegions

Geoff Kilpatrick

I will add to my last post that i have no problem looking beyond Ickes claims of interdimensional intelligences in the form of reptilian like beginnings or that he views the moon as some sort of soshoctated space ship, (i know i am pesshing myself as i write this bit too), even if i do not share those viewpoints of his but the facts remain he has named Saville and Heath long before anyone else did.

Credibility were credibility is due when conspiracy theories become proven facts.

Hold on a minute! Nothing has been proven about Ted Heath. Just because the guy is dead doesn't mean that evidence needs to be investigated.

maroonlegions

Hold on a minute! Nothing has been proven about Ted Heath. Just because the guy is dead doesn't mean that evidence needs to be investigated.

Feck me, you are hard work at times, seriously, read my bit of my long rant post when i said it's a matter of time, why is Heath named??, why is his name being sourced by those investigating high level child abuse?? 

Evidence does not need to be investigated, :bobby:  you are sounding worse than some conspiracy theorists, oh the irony. :bobby: 

I know its late so i will put it down to that. :uhoh2:  

Geoff Kilpatrick

Feck me, you are hard work at times, seriously, read my bit of my long rant post when i said it's a matter of time, why is Heath named??, why is his name being sourced by those investigating high level child abuse??

Evidence does not need to be investigated, :bobby: you are sounding worse than some conspiracy theorists, oh the irony. :bobby:

I know its late so i will put it down to that. :uhoh2:

Why has he been named? Because he's SUSPECTED of being a beast. A big difference from jumping ahead and saying he IS a beast.

maroonlegions

Oh this song so sums up my own personal feelings towards this thread,  those advocating that there are no conspiracy theories that are on substance or credible enough to  give grounds for genuine concerns  about the way this world is governed and manipulated by those in the positions  to do so  are the ones to avoid and watch. 

Last can of bevy so nighty might fellow jambos and may your own personal conspiracy theory go with you or a Dave Allan once said, goodnight and may your god go with you. lo;  

Never trust anyone who goes out their way to come across as if they know all there is to know about everything, bullshoiters at heart and self interests massaging their egos lol; 

feck i posted this quite pissed. lol;

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Oh... this one is a pesh take, funny as feck, Government cheese.. lo;  were all dooomed. lol;

Government Cheese - The Illuminati / New World Order Conspiracy Theory Song - Daily Doom 012;

Water supply in Palestine has grown remarkably unpredictable over the past 50  yrs. :bomb2:  

What do conspiracy theorists get out of always trying to blame their own country or allies of their own country for some of the worlds problems ,conflicts or tragedies?

Geoff Kilpatrick

What do conspiracy theorists get out of always trying to blame their own country or allies of their own country for some of the worlds problems ,conflicts or tragedies?

Because it gives them an excuse to explain why their own lives are so shit. The government is conspiring against them.

Malinga the Swinga

Why has he been named? Because he's SUSPECTED of being a beast. A big difference from jumping ahead and saying he IS a beast.

according to some posters on here, he is guilty of anything and everything he is accused of because he was a Conservative PM and he is also dead. That alone seems to be enough to have him convicted of peadophillia, the murdering of children and also disposing of their bodies by throwing them off a yacht.

Still, seeing as our overworked and undermanned police force are fully stretched, I believe it is now 5 forces who are investigating him, because they see an opportunity to get their faces on TV and get some fame for themselves. Not the ordinary policeman of course but the Chief Constables who believe they are personalities and deserving of attention. If your house is burgled, forget it, you have no chance of the police attending in a hurry or actually doing anything but if some random makes wild accusation, then the resources are suddenly free.

Just because Saville was scum, the police now fall over themselves trying to appease the internet rumour brigade as in the Cliff Richard disgrace. They and their conspiracy theory friends really are a joke. Hopefully they themselves will suffer from the same sort of treatment that they want dished out to the families and friends of Richards and Heath and they will realise just how they feel.

according to some posters on here, he is guilty of anything and everything he is accused of because he was a Conservative PM and he is also dead. That alone seems to be enough to have him convicted of peadophillia, the murdering of children and also disposing of their bodies by throwing them off a yacht.

Still, seeing as our overworked and undermanned police force are fully stretched, I believe it is now 5 forces who are investigating him, because they see an opportunity to get their faces on TV and get some fame for themselves. Not the ordinary policeman of course but the Chief Constables who believe they are personalities and deserving of attention. If your house is burgled, forget it, you have no chance of the police attending in a hurry or actually doing anything but if some random makes wild accusation, then the resources are suddenly free.

Just because Saville was scum, the police now fall over themselves trying to appease the internet rumour brigade as in the Cliff Richard disgrace. They and their conspiracy theory friends really are a joke. Hopefully they themselves will suffer from the same sort of treatment that they want dished out to the families and friends of Richards and Heath and they will realise just how they feel.

Boo fekin hoo for Ed heath.

Funny how some folk will jump down any view of tge world apart from the official one.

How naive.

Malinga the Swinga

Funny how some folk will jump down any view of tge world apart from the official one.

How naive.

so the fact anyone can spread rumours about someone who is dead doesn't worry you? What a surprise. Carry on believing in your theories, looking for the hidden truth that is not hidden on You Tube. Do you manage to sleep at night or do you have to sleep with one eye open, your tin foil hat on and the white noise playing to stop 'them' from listening in.

Never mind, add to ignore and relax.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

Geoff Kilpatrick

How naive.

If he was alive he could sue for libel the way things are going.

And as for the wishing they go through what friends and families of cliff richard.

You are the first person ti bring him up.

My sympathy lies with those who were treated as human meat.

And you can rant on about cliff richards all you want.

Do you know how many times evidence has been lost regarding the abuse of children by those who had power and influence.

And by how many different police forces.

You be angry on behalf of cliff.

Im glad some people look to be angry on behalf of tjose kids.

so the fact anyone can spread rumours about someone who is dead doesn't worry you? What a surprise. Carry on believing in your theories, looking for the hidden truth that is not hidden on You Tube. Do you manage to sleep at night or do you have to sleep with one eye open, your tin foil hat on and the white noise playing to stop 'them' from listening in.

Oh dear not much substance to your naive point of view.

That is an abomination of a post. What on earth possessed you to type that? It is so wrong on so many levels. Are there really people that think this way? Please, someone tell me he is trolling.

It wasn't just because saville was scum though was it? How about everyone that enabled him or covered up for him. It was way bigger than saville. Look at the BBCs role, he was questioned several times by police, his royal and celebrity connections.

And that's just the stuff already in the public domain. This has more to come.

There certainly was a conspiracy as far as saville was concerned. How far reaching that is has still to be determined.

Surely you want the whole truth?

luckyBatistuta

It wasn't just because saville was scum though was it? How about everyone that enabled him or covered up for him. It was way bigger than saville. Look at the BBCs role, he was questioned several times by police, his royal and celebrity connections.

And that's just the stuff already in the public domain. This has more to come.

There certainly was a conspiracy as far as saville was concerned. How far reaching that is has still to be determined.

Surely you want the whole truth?

Don't think we will ever know how far reaching it all was. As you say there will have been plenty that covered for him and shoiting themselves that they will be next to be outed, but I fear we will never know the full extent of it. Can't understand why anybody wouldn't want the whole truth in any of these investigations.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

More abuse.

The absolute truth of that car crash was that the only passenger who wore a seatbelt, lived. Royal involvement? That is a trip into the dark recesses of the world wide web which is so deep it's impossible to ascertain the truth and cross-check evidence. It takes in everything from Jimmy Saville to Jill Dando via a disappearing cousin, abducted Indian children, Lord Mountbatten, various politicians and a shit-load of paedophiles...if even a proportion of it is true it just beggars belief.

The truth of the Diana car crash is easy to  establish. She was unlawfully killed.

The conspiracy is how it was covered up and who was behind it.

Keith Allen's film "Unlawful Killing" is a fascinating insight . 

You Tube only - this'll never be released uncut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-c1ouaehwg