The Official JKB Conspiracy Theory Thread

AlphonseCapone

Jamboman1512

Quick google search on the author of the piece turns out a few results that point towards the guy being full of it, cheers for the post though, i like to check things out before dismissing them, unlike so many do.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

They are out in force today.

Why is there a wind machine in this studio?  You can clearly see his jumpsuit fluttering in the wind...

Rudolf's Mate

Quick google search on the author of the piece turns out a few results that point towards the guy being full of it, cheers for the post though, i like to check things out before dismissing them, unlike so many do.

Kudos to you for letting a a quick Google search confirm that it's a pile of shit whilst belittling those who have common sense :rofl:

jamboinglasgow

You do realise the Russians are incredible for bs stories like this. They churn them out like you wont believe. Mental conspiracy stories about America.

I don't like to check out things like this before dismissing them, i'm not a gullible sap.

It looks like behind the scenes of something like, Homeland, or 24.

Somehow I don't think you'd carry that around the world.

Steve, if any Africans phone you to inform you that a Nigerian astronaut promises to share his millions with you once he's back on earth if you send him 10 grand, any chance you'll start a thread on here so we can chart your investment progress?

:locke:

Riddley Walker

Thank Christ Jamboman used his initiative and checked it out online for us.

:cornette:

The Internet

Some eye-opening stuff on here recently. World leaders using geoengineering to wage secret wars, the revelation that the earth is actually flat and now this. Worrying times.

Jamboman1512

Lots of conspiracy theories about this going about, shit must be getting serious if Chuck Norris is getting involved. :gunsmilie:

?If you haven?t heard about Jade Helm 15, you need to. It is multi-state training mission for special operations soldiers?with most of the activity happening on private property but some public, too,? Norris wrote.

"Now if Chuck Norris is showing apprehension over this unprecedented military operation, than it would certainly seem justified to say that the Pentagon has fumbled the public relations ball on this one.

Jade Helm 15 begins on July 15 and runs through until September 15."

http://www.infowars.com/jade-helm-15-one-nation-under-siege/

Personally, I prefer to get most of my international news from Chuck Norris these days.

I've lost count of the number of exclusive scoops that Chuck has given us over the years.

I'm certainly taking this seriously.

Generic Username

Can the space cadets not get their own sub forum?

The Terrace

The Shed

The Touched In The Head

Infowars :facepalm:

Check out the guy who runs this site, Alex Jones. First class nutjob.

Andrew Neils best pal.

niblick1874

Personally, I prefer to get most of my international news from Chuck Norris these days.

I've lost count of the number of exclusive scoops that Chuck has given us over the years.

I'm certainly taking this seriously.

So what do you think it is all about?

They're definitely preparing for martial law, using wallmarts as detention centres, because that's what it says on infowars.

I have no opinion on unsubstantiated internet bullshit that's most likely not real.

The Western public are self-hating bullshit merchants.

Every time a terrorist beheads somebody or kills a gay man, it's the West's fault.

BULLSHIT.

niblick1874

I have no opinion on unsubstantiated internet bullshit that's most likely not real.

I never asked you for your opinion on unsubstantiated internet bullshit. I asked your what you thought Jade Helm 15 was about.

Wonder what insane conspiracy theory folk will move onto next when summer passes and America doesn't introduce martial law.

Wasn't there a thread to keep all this shite in one place?

Edited by moogsy

I never asked you for your opinion on unsubstantiated internet bullshit. I asked your what you thought Jade Helm 15 was about.

Ah, I see.

I think if Chuck is concerned, we ALL should be concerned!

U mate?

Riddley Walker

It's the code name the army has given it.

Just by spending a little bit time researching, it seems there is a large military exercise taking place over 2 months in 3 states. It will be routine and not have any impact on the public, yet the nut job society have made up stories of martial law being implemented.

WalMart are closing 5 stores this month, so of course this means the govt. Are using them as a base to take everyone's guns and gather intelligence on the locals. :cornette:

Folk just making up stuff for no reason. More brain cells in a retarded wall.

niblick1874

Why's it called Jade Helm?

Good question. If you look at the logo, apart from Jade Helm the only other thing it says is Master the Human Domain. On the map of America they had printed up and meant for the eyes of the participants only and not for the general public they have Texas and another couple of states listed as hostile.

Riddley Walker

Good question. If you look at the logo, apart from Jade Helm the only other thing it says is Master the Human Domain. On the map of America they had printed up and meant for the eyes of the participants only and not for the general public they have Texas and another couple of states listed as hostile.

Surely that last part is explained by them taking part in a military training exercise? It could mean absolutely anything, why would people jump to the conclusion that martial law will be imposed?

Surely that last part is explained by them taking part in a military training exercise? It could mean absolutely anything, why would people jump to the conclusion that martial law will be imposed?

Of course it is part of the exercise. How can you have an exercise if everyone is friendly?

Unknown user

The Western public are self-hating bullshit merchants.

Every time a terrorist beheads somebody or kills a gay man, it's the West's fault.

BULLSHIT.

And the award for Poster Most In Need of his Nat King goes to...

Riddley Walker

Of course it is part of the exercise. How can you have an exercise if everyone is friendly?

That was my point. These folk will pick and twist anything they can to suit their own agenda.

How people fall for this I will never know.

niblick1874

Ah, I see.

I think if Chuck is concerned, we ALL should be concerned!

U mate?

I'm going to look into why it concerns him.

U mate?

I'm going to look into why it concerns him.

U mate?

I trust Chuck mate.

He's never let us down in the past.

Delta Force 2 mate?

these happen annually as training if you check on youtube the same fearmongering has been happening everytime they do an exercise happens for almost every superbowl as well and still nothing has happened since 2005 i get the fact that on days on training exercises bad things have happened in the past and i can see making the connection to something about to happen but you need to realise that these guys need the experience that these exercises can offer and the boogie man isnt out to get everyone 

niblick1874

Because some states are listed as hostile and some are not. I don't know what it is all about but I don't find the reason they give for it and what they are telling us it will entail  plausible. Check out what they are telling us about what it is for. who it will involve and what it will entail.

niblick1874

these happen annually as training if you check on youtube the same fearmongering has been happening everytime they do an exercise happens for almost every superbowl as well and still nothing has happened since 2005 i get the fact that on days on training exercises bad things have happened in the past and i can see making the connection to something about to happen but you need to realise that these guys need the experience that these exercises can offer and the boogie man isnt out to get everyone 

This one is very different from what has gone before in so many way that it's night and day. To begin with, why are the police involved this time. I

Edited by niblick1874

This one is very different from what has gone before in so many way that it's night and day. To begin with, why are the police involved this time. I

because you change the scenario/exercise each time and some of these will include the emergency services, the fact that the police were not involved in previous ones would be more of an issue than them being in this one