The Official JKB Conspiracy Theory Thread

AlphonseCapone

The truth of the Diana car crash is easy to  establish. She was unlawfully killed.

The conspiracy is how it was covered up and who was behind it.

Keith Allen's film "Unlawful Killing" is a fascinating insight . 

You Tube only - this'll never be released uncut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-c1ouaehwg

How can following the bouncing ball be so beyond so many when it comes to this and what it implies? The only thing I can come up with Is that there's something in the water, maybe the food. Eat it all up, would you like some water to wash it down with. ****

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

How can following the bouncing ball be so beyond so many when it comes to this and what it implies? The only thing I can come up with Is that there's something in the water, maybe the food. Eat it all up, would you like some water to wash it down with. ****

I guess it's difficult to follow the path of a bouncing ball, when it's logical route is masked by subterfuge, smoke and mirrors.    :bobby:

What do you class as a conspiracy theory? Something you don't believe?

maroonlegions

This study shows that  those who do hold the belief that some conspiracies do hold some substance are not mentally disturbed.

Personal believability and intuition is another matter when some conspiracies hold substance and contain levels of credibility or credible sources.  

Those desperate  enough to have an agenda to  convince others that not ONE conspiracy has any plausible and credible substance to it are the ones to avoid.

Just like those who are of the opinion that current science is all there is to know and is the be and end all of everything that will ever be known, sheer arrogance and a creepy mind set  and some  might also  say its  signs of a mental discrepancy.

If you smell a rat or your intuition is leading towards some sort of conspiracy and both camps cannot prove it outright one way or another then stick with it, but nobody has the right to degrade, abuse or berate you because of your  personal believability intuition  and if they do then  feck them i say, yes i am a hard liner. lol;  

One look at this world from a historical and present perspective has me personally smelling a rat and that rat is that some world events were  possibly  RIGGED , if those who have issues  with that or with my personal believability and intuition then tough.

logo-frontpsychol.gif

quote;

?What about building 7?? A social psychological study of online discussion of 9/11 conspiracy theories; Abstract;

"Recent research into the psychology of conspiracy belief has highlighted the importance of belief systems in the acceptance or rejection of conspiracy theories. We examined a large sample of conspiracist (pro-conspiracy-theory) and conventionalist (anti-conspiracy-theory) comments on news websites in order to investigate the relative importance of promoting alternative explanations vs. rejecting conventional explanations for events. In accordance with our hypotheses, we found that conspiracist commenters were more likely to argue against the opposing interpretation and less likely to argue in favor of their own interpretation, while the opposite was true of conventionalist commenters. However, conspiracist comments were more likely to explicitly put forward an account than conventionalist comments were. In addition, conspiracists were more likely to express mistrust and made more positive and fewer negative references to other conspiracy theories. The data also indicate that conspiracists were largely unwilling to apply the ?conspiracy theory? label to their own beliefs and objected when others did so, lending support to the long-held suggestion that conspiracy belief carries a social stigma. Finally, conventionalist arguments tended to have a more hostile tone. These tendencies in persuasive communication can be understood as a reflection of an underlying conspiracist worldview in which the details of individual conspiracy theories are less important than a generalized rejection of official explanations".

Keywords: persuasion, online discussion, social influence, archival research, conspiracy theories

Edited by maroonlegions

deesidejambo

This study shows that  those who do hold the belief that some conspiracies do hold some substance are not mentally disturbed.

Personal believability and intuition is another matter when some conspiracies hold substance and contain levels of credibility or credible sources.  

Those desperate  enough to have an agenda to  convince others that not ONE conspiracy has any plausible and credible substance to it are the ones to avoid.

Just like those who are of the opinion that current science is all there is to know and is the be and end all of everything that will ever be known, sheer arrogance and a creepy mind set  and some  might also  say its  signs of a mental discrepancy.

If you smell a rat or your intuition is leading towards some sort of conspiracy and both camps cannot prove it outright one way or another then stick with it, but nobody has the right to degrade, abuse or berate you because of your  personal believability intuition  and if they do then  feck them i say, yes i am a hard liner. lol;  

One look at this world from a historical and present perspective has me personally smelling a rat and that rat is that some world events were  possibly  RIGGED , if those who have issues  with that or with my personal believability and intuition then tough.

logo-frontpsychol.gif

quote;

?What about building 7?? A social psychological study of online discussion of 9/11 conspiracy theories; Abstract;

"Recent research into the psychology of conspiracy belief has highlighted the importance of belief systems in the acceptance or rejection of conspiracy theories. We examined a large sample of conspiracist (pro-conspiracy-theory) and conventionalist (anti-conspiracy-theory) comments on news websites in order to investigate the relative importance of promoting alternative explanations vs. rejecting conventional explanations for events. In accordance with our hypotheses, we found that conspiracist commenters were more likely to argue against the opposing interpretation and less likely to argue in favor of their own interpretation, while the opposite was true of conventionalist commenters. However, conspiracist comments were more likely to explicitly put forward an account than conventionalist comments were. In addition, conspiracists were more likely to express mistrust and made more positive and fewer negative references to other conspiracy theories. The data also indicate that conspiracists were largely unwilling to apply the ?conspiracy theory? label to their own beliefs and objected when others did so, lending support to the long-held suggestion that conspiracy belief carries a social stigma. Finally, conventionalist arguments tended to have a more hostile tone. These tendencies in persuasive communication can be understood as a reflection of an underlying conspiracist worldview in which the details of individual conspiracy theories are less important than a generalized rejection of official explanations".

Keywords: persuasion, online discussion, social influence, archival research, conspiracy theories

Meanwhile, over on Icke -

The French train incident is a false flag started by the Americans.

The current Korean standoff has been orchestrated by......   the Americans.

The moon is a hollow spaceship piloted by reptiles.

The Hawker Hunter plane was brought down by lasers fired by.   Wait for it.  The Americans.

Daydream Believer

I have to take some issue with this. I don't know a single person (including scientist friends) who actually think that current science is all there is to know or that it is the be all and end all of everything that will be known. In fact I've never even read that written.

I have heard the argument above used before though and it is exclusively used by people who present a hypothesis that has not been (or cannot be) scientifically tested. It adds nothing to the debate. (other than to add an insult to a post which then goes on to state that "conventionalists" are more likely to be negative) The current scientific thinking has generally followed sound scientific principles and is the best explanation of what we believe to be true. To suggest that the lack of 100% certainty opens up untested theories to be considered in any way comparable to those that have undergone rigorous scientific testing is very wrong IMO.

The above is frankly the most embarrassing demonstration of ignorance about science I?ve ever come across. It demonstrates a jaw dropping level of ignorance unequalled in all my experience. In fact it demonstrates that you might be better getting acquainted with a psychoanalyst rather than flaunt your delusions in public.

Who tells you this stuff? Do you hear voices? You must because I?ve never heard or read of any, and I mean any, scientist put forward the opinion that everything is known. If anyone believed this, why would scientists still be doing research?

Here in New Zealand primary school kids have a better understanding of the rudiments of scientific method. They also have a clear understanding of what science does, unlike the utter drivel that is quoted above.

You do not have the faintest idea about science or how science progresses. You seem to be of the opinion that science progresses in the same way that your line of enquiry moves along ? believe something, read anything you can that agrees with you and dismiss anything that doesn?t.

That isn?t science and it isn?t research.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The above is frankly the most embarrassing demonstration of ignorance about science I?ve ever come across. It demonstrates a jaw dropping level of ignorance unequalled in all my experience. In fact it demonstrates that you might be better getting acquainted with a psychoanalyst rather than flaunt your delusions in public.

Who tells you this stuff? Do you hear voices? You must because I?ve never heard or read of any, and I mean any, scientist put forward the opinion that everything is known. If anyone believed this, why would scientists still be doing research?

Here in New Zealand primary school kids have a better understanding of the rudiments of scientific method. They also have a clear understanding of what science does, unlike the utter drivel that is quoted above.

You do not have the faintest idea about science or how science progresses. You seem to be of the opinion that science progresses in the same way that your line of enquiry moves along ? believe something, read anything you can that agrees with you and dismiss anything that doesn?t.

:spoton:

:spoton:

Science=Lies

Mind that time we said, well we now say, but the first time was right, at the time.

Smoke screen.

All lies.

Science=Lies

Mind that time we said, well we now say, but the first time was right, at the time.

Smoke screen.

All lies.

Here's a good idea, try the English language.

Anyone else get the feeling Richard Dawkins has pumped aussieh's missus?

:D

I get the feeling your dug beat your da upstairs.

Anyone else get the feeling Richard Dawkins has pumped aussieh's missus?

On serious note, it boils down to the feckers gave me so called safe, anti-inflammatories for ma knees.

Now they say they can cause heart failure.

clowns.

TheMaganator

:yas:

deesidejambo

Read this carefully ML.    Try to open your mind to the fact that you are so desperate to believe your delusions you fail to accept any reasonable challenge.  in the words of your pal David Icke - Wake up.

deesidejambo

On serious note, it boils down to the feckers gave me so called safe, anti-inflammatories for ma knees.

clowns.

That was just the Rothschilds practicing their population control measures on you.    They always try to eliminate the dafties to increase the overall IQ of the population.

Hope your knees got better though.

Daydream Believer

Science=Lies

Smoke screen.

All lies.

I'm rapidly losing the ability to understand what posts on this thread are jokes and what ones are serious.

At face value it looks like you have posted "Science = Lies"

I don't know where to go with that or what exactly you mean. Gravity doesn't exist? The sun orbits the earth? All scientists are liars? What?

*Apologies if it was a joke post.

Bridge of Djoum

I'm rapidly losing the ability to understand what posts on this thread are jokes and what ones are serious.

At face value it looks like you have posted "Science = Lies"

I don't know where to go with that or what exactly you mean. Gravity doesn't exist? The sun orbits the earth? All scientists are liars? What?

*Apologies if it was a joke post.

What is this ''gravity'' you speak of?

AlphonseCapone

I see maroonlegions hasn't had the bottle to show up again after making a fool of himself and being pulled up for it.

No doubt he'll appear when he reckons it's forgotten and post a book length pile of shite.

Edited by hmfcbyt

clowns.

Also on a serious note, all drugs, and I mean ALL drugs, have side-effects.

Hope your knees are OK.  It must be hellish being a roofer with sair knees!

deesidejambo

I see maroonlegions hasn't had the bottle to show up again after making a fool of himself and being pulled up for it.

No doubt he'll appear when he reckons it's forgotten and post a book length pile of shite.

You got that one right.

I see there is more claptrap from ML, who now seems to think that he is some sort of champion of knowledge, uncovering corruption and lies in high places, when in actuality he just pays lip service to the terminally lunatic fringe.

(One thing I?ve wondered about; when he's in the guise of this champion of the truth, does he wear a sort of superhero suit?)

If Stephen Hawking, world renowned physicist concludes that aliens have never visited Earth in the past but Mr Ed., the talking horse, says that he has just been released after a 3 month abduction on the planet Zong, guess who ML will be cutting and pasting about?

No prizes there. The interminable cutting and pasting will be accompanied with the usual guff about how Mr Ed holds a degree in adding from the Equine University of California and so is a very reliable source.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I see there is more claptrap from ML, who now seems to think that he is some sort of champion of knowledge, uncovering corruption and lies in high places, when in actuality he just pays lip service to the terminally lunatic fringe.

(One thing I?ve wondered about; when he's in the guise of this champion of the truth, does he wear a sort of superhero suit?)

If Stephen Hawking, world renowned physicist concludes that aliens have never visited Earth in the past but Mr Ed., the talking horse, says that he has just been released after a 3 month abduction on the planet Zong, guess who ML will be cutting and pasting about?

No prizes there. The interminable cutting and pasting will be accompanied with the usual guff about how Mr Ed holds a degree in adding from the Equine University of California and so is a very reliable source.

You'll be accused of shilling after that and other such nonsense.

deesidejambo

I used to be a Corporal in the Army Cadets so therefore I am a "credible source".  I can attest that UFOs zooming around in secret only to be seen by students with video cameras, making crop circles, mutilating cattle, and anal-probing rednecks, is a complete load of tosh.

I used to be a Corporal in the Army Cadets so therefore I am a "credible source".  I can attest that UFOs zooming around in secret only to be seen by students with video cameras, making crop circles, mutilating cattle, and anal-probing rednecks, is a complete load of tosh.

I was thinking more like this, Deeside. Mind you it would have to be said in one of those boxer announcement voices. Maybe that's what people see; MLman in his superhero suit.

Introducing MLman!!!!

Living by an enduring code of cutting and pasting and author of tediously lengthy diatribes of a barely intelligible nature, MLman is governed by quiet paranoia and a deep sense of ignorance. He knows no fear when writing utter hogwash about science and standing up for the misinformed masses (so he says).

maroonlegions

Interesting  article.

Of course it could be argued  that most lefties tend to be more  suspicious of capitalism or that wealth creation is created by the many but is controlled by the few. 

One in four Jeremy Corbyn supporters believe world is run by 'secretive elite';

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11827599/One-in-four-Jeremy-Corbyn-supporters-believe-world-is-run-by-secretive-elite.html

Malinga the Swinga

Interesting  article.

Of course it could be argued  that most lefties tend to be more  suspicious of capitalism or that wealth creation is created by the many but is controlled by the few. 

One in four Jeremy Corbyn supporters believe world is run by 'secretive elite';

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11827599/One-in-four-Jeremy-Corbyn-supporters-believe-world-is-run-by-secretive-elite.html

presume you are just going to gloss over the previous postings that showed your truths area just inane ramblings.

maroonlegions

presume you are just going to gloss over the previous postings that showed your truths area just inane ramblings.

What truths would that be, do you have a list  of my posts were i say these are TRUTHS and not merely my right to express my opinions or indeed my opinion on some world events.

Seems that you have a real issue with me  and some of my opinions  but ask yourself this question, do i give a feck??

Seems that its you who is glossing over the possibilities that some conspiracy"s can or do  hold  some substance., not one conspiracy has grounds for concern or suspicion, not one?? Seems its a different opinion mate and not a difference of TRUTHS . LOL;

Its always people like you who revert to name calling, abuse and go all drama queen, like i said do i give a feck.

You have no clue or no fecking conception when you CHOOSE to  look at world events from a occult perspective, not a fecking diddy squat perception  at all, why??because you choose not to while i chose the opposite.

Lets say for argument's sake that the occult is as real as the pesh you take every morning but you are unaware and ignorant of its reality and that there are those in positions of power who not only use it but are aware of its potency too.Where does that leave your posts claiming that  my opinions based on occult  manipulations  are insane ramblings ??  

So while you can post away with smart arsed cheep comments it changes feck all with my opinions on certain world events, go it, clear enough.

If you really have that kind of issue with my opinions  and really feel the need to take that time and effort then i can laugh my ****** off.

Insane ramblings lol , since when does having a opinion make you insane. 

Through all you want at me mate,  will not make a blind bit of difference to what i want to percieve as possible,been on here long enough to realise that if you  care what others think of you because of an opinion then it's game up.

If i smell a rat then i trust my intuition and do not give a feck if you think it needs your fecking  blessing. lol; 

The world cannot be rigged by the few, there cannot be a secret occult society manipulating world events for an unknown agenda , well i say prove its not possible, provide that evidence and then provide that anyone who thinks its possible are insane. :toff:

11960133_920556194690796_520188152693755

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Oh and for the record and to make it clear..  i will say this, as a self confessed conspiracy theorist i do not have a strong attachment to my beliefs or opinions.

What i do have is a strong attachments to my QUESTIONS.

Big difference to those who believe every thing is a conspiracy. 

My question is this, is it possible for some world events to be rigged from the start, is there power, money and influence available  to manipulate , keep secret agendas  for questionable ends. like world population slavery like 1984, feckinh right there is and those who say nay to the above  are the ones to avoid in my book.

Dont care if anyone disagrees, feck em lol;

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Insane would be to stop QUESTIONING things that you personally or others feel are questionable or again  your intuition points  makes  you mistrust the official version of some world events. 

Or even that those in power will always have our interests and welfare at heart,   lol , thats feckimg insane in itself.feck look at the state of our environment and the way it has been systematically manipulated to the point of a possible no return, or nature's end.

Edited by maroonlegions

Insane would be to stop QUESTIONING things that you personally or others feel are questionable or again  your intuition points  makes  you mistrust the official version of some world events. 

Are they asking us to believe what we are told by the msm when the msm are just repeating what they're told?. Why are they putting so much effort into rounding on us like a pack of wolves? Do they seriously think we will not give our opinion because of their antics? Their attempt to stifle free speech threw their personal attacks tells me all I need to know about what they are. Now, about the devil worship by those behind the curtain and their subliminal satanic agenda.   :2thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

So questioning things makes you clever. Really? I thought it was was having the answers.

Bragging about being clueless and not understanding answers lol.

Trust my intuition=I can't accept I might be wrong.

It's ok, I can laugh it off. Yet feel the need to post constantly in some vain hope people will agree with me [emoji28]

Ohh and if the loons don't agree with me. Feck them all[emoji3]

In all seriousness my initial post on this thread has proved so accurate.[emoji6]

Quite. It seems to go like this.

1. Prejudice - the world is run by weirdos

2. Google - find something to support my prejudice

3. Read chosen article - confirms my prejudice

4. Prejudice now has evidence - becomes "opinion"

5. Share "opinion"

6. Others, except for those with similar prejudices, either debunk or ignore "opinions"

7. This upsets those holding the "opinions" because it challenges their belief system in Part 1.

Fishy told us that they haven't shown us any of the surveillance coverage of whatever hit the Pentagon is because of security reasons when you can walk or drive everywhere that the surveillance cameras were. Who believes that when all they have to do is show us one taken from a gas station to cross of one of the biggest smocking guns there is concerning 9/11? What a lot of nonsense. The reason they haven't is because it was not a 757 that hit the Pentagon.   

Geoff Kilpatrick

I should add that part 8 is that anyone else expressing a different opinion is accused of being in cahoots with each other to attack them. Optional tinfoil points for using the word shill or phrase government stooge in the hysterical attack.

So questioning things makes you clever. Really? I thought it was was having the answers.

Bragging about being clueless and not understanding answers lol.

Trust my intuition=I can't accept I might be wrong.

It's ok, I can laugh it off. Yet feel the need to post constantly in some vain hope people will agree with me [emoji28]

Ohh and if the loons don't agree with me. Feck them all[emoji3]

In all seriousness my initial post on this thread has proved so accurate.[emoji6]

You carry on believing what you are told. We will question it if it does not make sense to us even though where that leads us to may seem ridiculous to you. I know there are some on here that don't want us telling it as we see it but we are here to give an alternative to what we are told by the msm and you can like it or lump it.  

Quite. It seems to go like this.

1. Prejudice - the world is run by weirdos

2. Google - find something to support my prejudice

3. Read chosen article - confirms my prejudice

4. Prejudice now has evidence - becomes "opinion"

5. Share "opinion"

6. Others, except for those with similar prejudices, either debunk or ignore "opinions"

7. This upsets those holding the "opinions" because it challenges their belief system in Part 1.

I should add that part 8 is that anyone else expressing a different opinion is accused of being in cahoots with each other to attack them. Optional tinfoil points for using the word shill or phrase government stooge in the hysterical attack.

When you make shit up and then attack the posters with it such as you have done here, as apposed to discussing the subject matter, that is what you'll get and rightly so. 

Edited by niblick1874

They tell us that the reason for there being not much left of the plane was because it disintegrated on impact. So what made the hole on the other side of the building?

Why were the panes of glass still in the windows where they tell us that the engines that weighed tons and were made out of titanium hit?

Edited by niblick1874

So questioning things makes you clever. Really? 

No ; not really.

...and not everyone has all the answers.. I guess that's why they do  scientific research .

michael_bolton

Questioning things is evidence of having a brain. 'Knowing' that you have the answer on many issues is impossible. It's fair to say that clever people ask questions about things.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Questioning things is evidence of having a brain. 'Knowing' that you have the answer on many issues is impossible. It's fair to say that clever people ask questions about things.

Indeed.

Reading a website or watching a video which corroborates a prejudice is not asking questions.

michael_bolton

Indeed.

Reading a website or watching a video which corroborates a prejudice is not asking questions.

True, but that's not the quote I was replying to.

maroonlegions

I am with people like George Carlin, Bill Hicks , like them i have no doubt that the financial, political and media institutions have been systematically rigged  for a long time now.

Are we sleepwalking into a nightmare world of total surveillance, financial slavery by way of a  cashless system where money is redundant for paying for essentials and is replaced by credits by pin only.

Are we seeing more centralisation of power or  decision making by unelected bureaucrats who serve the corporate elite.

More freedoms taken away by the war against staged world terrorism events, Iraq war, weapons of mass destruction, 9/11.

You can add all religions too the world of a conspiracy to control  millions of people through the fear of the unknown, a fear of what if there is a life after death , control them through a moral bndage of worship.

One look at the historical brutalities carried out on people in the name of  religion is self serving in its self.

And again knowledge or study of the occult is primary in seeing why religions were created, they created  to simply mask and hide the true nature of our reality and who we really are and where we all go after physical death.

There is another more sinister approach why those with esoteric and occult knowledge who  manipulate all avenues of governments, financial  institutions and  media, corporations but it's too vast to merely cover it here but  lets say it involves a perverted and twisted approach to occult rituals and knowledge based manipulations, advertising and its effects on the human subconscious is just one of the avenues used to manipulate. 

In the words of Bill Hicks;

?Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.? 
Bill Hicks. :2thumbsup:

I get a kick out of being an outsider constantly. It allows me to be creative. I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.? 
Bill Hicks :2thumbsup: 

?This is where we are at right now, as a whole. No one is left out of the loop. We are experiencing a reality based on a thin veneer of lies and illusions. A world where greed is our God and wisdom is sin, where division is key and unity is fantasy, where the ego-driven cleverness of the mind is praised, rather than the intelligence of the heart.? 

To suggest that any of the above is not possible or you must be  insane to even suspect it is possible is neither here nor there with me because  i choose to keep an open mind on it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_ihXPzK4HM

http://journal-neo.org/2015/06/09/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/

And last these words from the late and great Bill Hicks;

?The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we ? kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride.

But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok ? But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.? 

Geoff Kilpatrick

I am with people like George Carlin, Bill Hicks , like them i have no doubt that the financial, political and media institutions have been systematically rigged for a long time now.

Are we sleepwalking into a nightmare world of total surveillance, financial slavery by way of a cashless system where money is redundant for paying for essentials and is replaced by credits by pin only.

Are we seeing more centralisation of power or decision making by unelected bureaucrats who serve the corporate elite.

More freedoms taken away by the war against staged world terrorism events, Iraq war, weapons of mass destruction, 9/11.

You can add all religions too the world of a conspiracy to control millions of people through the fear of the unknown, a fear of what if there is a life after death , control them through a moral bndage of worship.

One look at the historical brutalities carried out on people in the name of religion is self serving in its self.

And again knowledge or study of the occult is primary in seeing why religions were created, they created to simply mask and hide the true nature of our reality and who we really are and where we all go after physical death.

There is another more sinister approach why those with esoteric and occult knowledge who manipulate all avenues of governments, financial institutions and media, corporations but it's too vast to merely cover it here but lets say it involves a perverted and twisted approach to occult rituals and knowledge based manipulations, advertising and its effects on the human subconscious is just one of the avenues used to manipulate.

In the words of Bill Hicks;

?Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.?

? Bill Hicks. :2thumbsup:

I get a kick out of being an outsider constantly. It allows me to be creative. I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.?

? Bill Hicks :2thumbsup:

?This is where we are at right now, as a whole. No one is left out of the loop. We are experiencing a reality based on a thin veneer of lies and illusions. A world where greed is our God and wisdom is sin, where division is key and unity is fantasy, where the ego-driven cleverness of the mind is praised, rather than the intelligence of the heart.?

To suggest that any of the above is not possible or you must be insane to even suspect it is possible is neither here nor there with me because i choose to keep an open mind on it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_ihXPzK4HM

http://journal-neo.org/2015/06/09/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/

And last these words from the late and great Bill Hicks;

?The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we ? kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride.

But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok ? But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.?

tl;dr

Apart from the second paragraph. You do know that when "cash" was invented, it was in the form of precious metals or promissory notes that were backed by precious metals? Cash was a means to an end of trading, and more efficient. Cashless trades are an even more efficient mechanism. Why you think it is some sort of nightmare scenario is bonkers? If it is identity theft you are worried about, why are you logging your IP all over the internet?

The truth is ML, if there is a great conspiracy out there you and your ilk are doing more to cover it up than expose it because your "opinions" are so beyond reason that no one will give you any credibility even if you do find out the "truth".