Hearts & hibs support idea of alcohol sale trial - do you? *POLL*

redm

Would you support an alcohol trial in Scottish football?  

724 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support an alcohol trial in Scottish football?

There was a meeting at Hampden today and this article sheds some light on what was discussed.

The proposals don't include the option for fans to drink at their seats.... 

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/football-fans-not-neanderthals-jim-murphy-1-3696685

Concourse only, apparently. 

Good article!

How's your Friday night going? :)

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good article!

How's your Friday night going? :)

Well, thanks very much. :laugh:

I didn't write it and it was in the Scotsman but I thought it was interesting and informative in light of the current discussion... 

And ...eh...Friday is smashing, ta. Done some cooking, had a glass of wine, and if Raith had demolished Rangers it would've been even better. Hope yours is just as good.  :thumbsup:

Well, thanks very much. :laugh:

I didn't write it and it was in the Scotsman but I thought it was interesting and informative in light of the current discussion... 

And ...eh...Friday is smashing, ta. Done some cooking, had a glass of wine, and if Raith had demolished Rangers it would've been even better. Hope yours is just as good.   :thumbsup:

Ah, good to hear! My Friday has been a bit tragic to be fair, sat on the internet for a little bit, ate some dinner and unfortunately Raith lost against Rangers but the league is won so I'm cool about it. :)

Archived