Boxing and UFC

Masonic

AlphonseCapone

Moist for UFC 209.

I'm going with Wonderboy via decision.

Khabib v Tony is stupidly interesting. Tony's ground game is outstanding so will be interesting to how Khabib gets on with that.

Be a great night.

Scottish guy fighting early on as well.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Say What Again

Was hoping Chisora was going to run in with a table at some point :laugh:

Never have got that far.

Shannon Briggs would have called him out before he got halfway to the stage. :lol:

yoel deserves it more imo

Probably but **** him he is a drug cheat

Like everything in the UFC now it's just about ppv numbers and GSP V Bisping sells much more it's not about who deserves title shots anymore unfortunately

Edited by vegas-voss

jack D and coke

Bellews only chance against Haye is if Haye trips up over his own feet and lands face first onto the canvas and knocks himself out.

Haye has been in the heavyweight game to long now and bellew will quickly realise H why there is a weight class.

:rofl: aye???!!?

You're as big a *****[emoji23]

Paul Craig, exHearts youth player, defeated in first round. Stevie Ray was putting the boot into him on twitter which I found strange considering they are he only two male Scots in the UFC.

Paul Craig, exHearts youth player, defeated in first round. Stevie Ray was putting the boot into him on twitter which I found strange considering they are he only two male Scots in the UFC.

Seems to be previous between the two.

Craig seems a bit up himself though. Maybe the defeat will do him good.

Yeah I got that from reading between the lines.

I quite like Craig's approach he was confident without being overly arrogant.

not long until aj fights now fancy him to ko klit

Looking forward to it, will be interesting to see if the Tyson Fury fight was a one off or if Wlad is finished

Just watched the Golovkin fight from last night, wrong decision for me. Thought Jacobs outboxed him and Golovkin looked completely devoid of ideas.

On that showing I'd give both Canelo and Billy Joe Saunders a really good chance against him.

Just watched the Golovkin fight from last night, wrong decision for me. Thought Jacobs outboxed him and Golovkin looked completely devoid of ideas.

On that showing I'd give both Canelo and Billy Joe Saunders a really good chance against him.

I thought it was close and GGG wasn't great but I don't think it was as big an outrage as the commentators on box nation were making out. GGG didnt always throw many punches but he didn't waste many when he did. I felt Jacobs was the busier fighter but wasn't landing many meaningful blows.

Saying that I agree that Canelo and BJS won't have seen much to worry them last night. If you've got good hand speed and can make it awkward enough that he can't land a big right hand GGG be beaten.

Thought the GGG decision was correct.

115-112 seems fair enough.

Same.

Correct decision.

Not really controversial either.

• 2 weeks later...

BT SPORT customers will now get live boxing free....starting tonight 8/4/17 they will get free Box Nation as part of their package

The undercard action kicks off at 5.30pm on BoxNation before the BT Sport 1 coverage begins at 8.30pm. All the fights will be available to watch right here on BTSport.com and via the award winning BT Sport App.

http://sport.bt.com/boxing/live-stream-terry-flanagan-v-petr-petrov-and-liam-williams-v-liam-smith-online-or-watch-on-tv-with-bt-sport-S11364168508101?s_cid=con_email_analogfolk_fridayfix_07042017_boxingbannermodule

Two disappointed main card events in UFC.Weidmann fight was shaping up to be good then controversy ends it and the Rumble fight total damp squib as Rumble employed the wrong tactics and Comrmier does what he does nullifies and smothers with his wrestling then gets an easy tap out.I get the boos for Comier he is great at what he does but his fights are becoming a bore.Rumbles retirement from the sport was all very vague.

Weidman made an arse of himself by trying for the DQ decision by pretending to be hurt. He seemed to recover quickly enough when he heard that the knees were legal. :laugh:

I'd give him his rematch quickly but if they don't, he's partly to blame.

The prelims were quality at least. Pat Cummins, Shane Burgo and the Nigerian Nightmare were way better entertainment than the main card.

Poor event.

Burns 2 down after 2 by my book.

Will be interesting to see if Indongo can keep up the same pace for 12 or if Burns will let him tire and come into it.

Not sure how Burns can win this to be honest, he's too long, too tall and too fast. Can't even get close to him.

Fitness and experience.

But if Indongo can keep going the way he's going, it's game over.

Ibrahim Tall

Fitness and experience.

But if Indongo can keep going the way he's going, it's game over.

Experience possibly but Indongo doesn't look like he'll struggle for fitness, not even sure Burns has the power these to even knock him out if he does slip up.