Monday night fitba radio show [new episodes weekly]

Sam M

Geez the boy Connor is your typical bitter Hibby

Always manages to get his wee snide digs in about Hearts while trying to appear objective, as with his unpaid poppy charity comment to Gary Halliday on last weeks show, I was surprised none of the Jambos on the show put him straight on that point

However it's an excellent show, keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firstly, excellent show. I listen every week now.

But I'd like to address the above point.

The hibs lad made an absolute show of himself and his pissy wee club and it's supporters by stooping so low. Completely uncalled for and horrible timing too.

As if the non payment of bills is your fault. Or your guest, Garry Halliday's fault.

The fact is (and he knows it) the bill was settled. To bring up that and by extension the non payment of other bills, as if it was any Hearts supporters responsibility is just baffling.

All I can say is that when your club is so utterly shite on the park and you've got to resort to overplayed and entirely worn out, bitter utterances, you'd just be better giving up.

The lad showed a complete lack of class, occasion & decency. You could hear the astonishment on the voices of YOUR guest and the other Hesrts fans presenting.

I'd give him the boot. He's ****ing terrible.

Anyway, that's my impartial opine.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Skippy Doodle

Firstly, excellent show. I listen every week now.

But I'd like to address the above point.

The hibs lad made an absolute show of himself and his pissy wee club and it's supporters by stooping so low. Completely uncalled for and horrible timing too.

As if the non payment of bills is your fault. Or your guest, Garry Halliday's fault.

The fact is (and he knows it) the bill was settled. To bring up that and by extension the non payment of other bills, as if it was any Hearts supporters responsibility is just baffling.

All I can say is that when your club is so utterly shite on the park and you've got to resort to overplayed and entirely worn out, bitter utterances, you'd just be better giving up.

The lad showed a complete lack of class, occasion & decency. You could hear the astonishment on the voices of YOUR guest and the other Hesrts fans presenting.

I'd give him the boot. He's ****ing terrible.

Anyway, that's my impartial opine.

It was a bit out of left field haha

To be fair to Connor he is a decent lad and I think the question came about due to him feeling obliged to ask a question that's wrongly banded about on .net

Cheers for the feedback though mate and don't worry the hibs lad ain't on tonight haha

It was a bit out of left field haha

To be fair to Connor he is a decent lad and I think the question came about due to him feeling obliged to ask a question that's wrongly banded about on .net

Cheers for the feedback though mate and don't worry the hibs lad ain't on tonight haha

Nothing would stop me listening.

If he's feeling an obligation to represent the likes of .net then he'd be better giving up now.

:lol:

Retards.

I didn't mind Connor asking that question at all, any opportunity to expose the members of hibs.net as lunatics and debunk that particular myth is fine by me. Hope the show went well tonight, lads.

Skippy Doodle

I didn't mind Connor asking that question at all, any opportunity to expose the members of hibs.net as lunatics and debunk that particular myth is fine by me. Hope the show went well tonight, lads.

Show seemed to go well mate. Danny galbraith was a good lad and mikey even admitted to wanting us to beat sevco on saturday

I thought Danny Galbraith was pretty gash to listen to to be honest. Zoned in and out a few times while he was talking. Apart from that another very good listen.

I thought Danny Galbraith was pretty gash to listen to to be honest. Zoned in and out a few times while he was talking. Apart from that another very good listen.

You should have seen our faces when he mentioned his favourite manager at Hibs :lol:

Skippy Doodle

Last night's show featuring @DannyGalbraith7 is now available on iTunes and Mixcloud. Please listen and share. http://t.co/PZ2GHxixW4

Next week we welcome Scott Wilson on the show so please leave questions for him here or @MNFITBA

Last night's show featuring @DannyGalbraith7 is now available on iTunes and Mixcloud. Please listen and share. http://t.co/PZ2GHxixW4

Next week we welcome Scott Wilson on the show so please leave questions for him here or @MNFITBA

My question for Scott, do you think it was wise to play 'The Great Pretender', 'Resurrection Blues' and 'Zombie' in the warm up to the Rangers match now that you've been sacked for instigating a riot (I'm just supposin' here)!

Enjoyed this week's offering though Danny Galbraith wittered on a bit too long for my taste. Unusually, the resident hibby was more confident than the jambos about our chances versus the Hun.

Skippy Doodle

Enjoyed this week's offering though Danny Galbraith wittered on a bit too long for my taste. Unusually, the resident hibby was more confident than the jambos about our chances versus the Hun.

OI! I was confident just don't feel it will be as easy as some would suggest

Malcolm Tucker

Another good show!

Danny Galbraith was good I thought, nice guy and gave good answers IMO. He did talk a lot but didn't think it was excessive. Too often footballers give short answers that must be a nightmare to try and discuss, wasn't the case with Danny.

Keep up the good work!

Skippy Doodle

Another good show!

Danny Galbraith was good I thought, nice guy and gave good answers IMO. He did talk a lot but didn't think it was excessive. Too often footballers give short answers that must be a nightmare to try and discuss, wasn't the case with Danny.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers mate. To be fair to Danny he did message me and apologise for potentially going on too long

I enjoyed it too.

I thought Danny was informative. Enjoyable to listen to. The differences between Man U and hibs.

The mickey lad is a better calibre of hibby. ;)

Skippy Doodle

I enjoyed it too.

I thought Danny was informative. Enjoyable to listen to. The differences between Man U and hibs.

The mickey lad is a better calibre of hibby. ;)

I told him that and the positive feedback has left him cold haha. Expect bitter hibs chat again next week he says

I told him that and the positive feedback has left him cold haha. Expect bitter hibs chat again next week he says

That's connors dept. ;)

Skippy Doodle

Hi guys we have started to put together a blog page. You can find us at mondaynightfitba.wordpress.com - hearts & hibs related chat

Let us know what you think and remember to listen to our review of the big game tomorrow night on radio saltire

Skippy Doodle

Looking forward to a huge show tonight with @BarryAnderson_ 10pm radio satire. We will have a suitable rebuttal to the claims from JON daly

Questions for Barry Anderson

Do you know how many fouls a Rangers player is allowed by the SFA before a ref has to book him? On a slow news day do you look at fans forums for "inspiration"? What's more difficult - CTRL&C or CTRL&V? Who's been the best/worst Hearts manager for the press to work with? What's the best "off the record" story you have? Are Scottish sports journalists aware of the contempt that ordinary fans hold them in after they continue to pretend that Rangers were never liquidated?

Questions for Scott Wilson

Were you tempted to play Zombie by The Cranberries on Saturday? Who's the best/worst ex-Hearts player for getting jokes played on them in hospitality? When is the next Richard F Mackay sale? Who is your favourite Hearts player? What is the best Hearts game you were working at? How much of the game do you actually get to watch?

Skippy Doodle

Questions for Barry Anderson

Do you know how many fouls a Rangers player is allowed by the SFA before a ref has to book him? On a slow news day do you look at fans forums for "inspiration"? What's more difficult - CTRL&C or CTRL&V? Who's been the best/worst Hearts manager for the press to work with? What's the best "off the record" story you have? Are Scottish sports journalists aware of the contempt that ordinary fans hold them in after they continue to pretend that Rangers were never liquidated?

Questions for Scott Wilson

Were you tempted to play Zombie by The Cranberries on Saturday? Who's the best/worst ex-Hearts player for getting jokes played on them in hospitality? When is the next Richard F Mackay sale? Who is your favourite Hearts player? What is the best Hearts game you were working at? How much of the game do you actually get to watch?

Cheers for the questions mate

Skippy Doodle

Got our updated list of interviews for Dec

1st - Kevin Twaddle & Dave Farrell

8th - Ian Baird & Buy hibs

15th - Alan chalky white & Keith Wright

22nd - gowser tbc

Submit any questions for these guys here or @Mnfitba

For Barry Anderson:

Old question I suppose but always interesting to get a story or two; what was it like doing interviews/media stuff involving Vladimir Romanov and do you have any funny stories in this regard?

Skippy Doodle

For Barry Anderson:

Old question I suppose but always interesting to get a story or two; what was it like doing interviews/media stuff involving Vladimir Romanov and do you have any funny stories in this regard?

Will definitely ask that mate

We were on air until quarter to twelve last night so you can imagine we had fun talking about the game on Saturday. The interviews with Scott Wilson and Barry Anderson will go onto separate podcasts. Cheers for listening guys

Skippy Doodle

We were on air until quarter to twelve last night so you can imagine we had fun talking about the game on Saturday. The interviews with Scott Wilson and Barry Anderson will go onto separate podcasts. Cheers for listening guys

Yeah definitely an enjoyable show to put together given the positive form at both clubs.

Skippy Doodle

Last night's show will hopefully be up later tonight

In the meantime please continue to add the show @mnfitba or on our Facebook page or check out our blog page at mondaynightfitba.wordpress.com

Last night's show will hopefully be up later tonight

In the meantime please continue to add the show @mnfitba or on our Facebook page or check out our blog page at mondaynightfitba.wordpress.com

Chop chop! Missed last night's show and want to hear it. Keep up the good work

Skippy Doodle

Chop chop! Missed last night's show and want to hear it. Keep up the good work

Cheers mate. The two interview s will be separate from main chat on the show on the podcast now to avoid people having to skip if they don't want to listen to interview last night show was best part of two hours haha

Show now on itunes. Search 'Monday Night Fitba' under podcasts and also on mixcloud

Cheers guys  :2thumbsup:

Reaction and Preview

http://www.mixcloud.com/RSaltire/mnf-weekend-reviewpreview-241114/

Scott Wilson

http://www.mixcloud.com/RSaltire/mnf-scott-wilson-241114/

Barry Anderson

http://www.mixcloud.com/RSaltire/mnf-intros-barry-anderson-241114/

Skippy Doodle

Show now on itunes. Search 'Monday Night Fitba' under podcasts and also on mixcloud

Cheers guys :2thumbsup:

Reaction and Preview

http://www.mixcloud.com/RSaltire/mnf-weekend-reviewpreview-241114/

Scott Wilson

http://www.mixcloud.com/RSaltire/mnf-scott-wilson-241114/

Barry Anderson

http://www.mixcloud.com/RSaltire/mnf-intros-barry-anderson-241114/

Latest blog is now also available on mondaynightfitba.wordpress.com looking at players who have always rubbed you up the wrong way

Skippy Doodle

Best show so far but Barry Anderson came over a bit Robbie Nielson , ie quiet, was it a bad line?

Cheers bud. Yeah I don't think the line was great. Thankfully Scott Wilson was clearer in the other interview

If you don't mind me asking what was done differently in your eyes that made the last show the best mate?

Cheers bud. Yeah I don't think the line was great. Thankfully Scott Wilson was clearer in the other interview

If you don't mind me asking what was done differently in your eyes that made the last show the best mate?

Connor wasn't on it!

:lol: Kidding Connor. Kidding.

It was very enjoyable. Loved SW. BA was a little quiet and dull but still very informative.

It's quite one sided toward Hearts in content which I could see being a problem from their perspective. Don't know how many you get listening in but I'd say most will be Jambos.

I enjoy it. Well done. Keep it up.

Skippy Doodle

Connor wasn't on it!

:lol: Kidding Connor. Kidding.

It was very enjoyable. Loved SW. BA was a little quiet and dull but still very informative.

It's quite one sided toward Hearts in content which I could see being a problem from their perspective. Don't know how many you get listening in but I'd say most will be Jambos.

I enjoy it. Well done. Keep it up.

Like the hibs rangers game a few weeks back the content was always going to be favourable towards us. It is a fine balance to try and strike hopefully successfully most weeks.

Feature wise nothing was done differently but perhaps splitting the show into several different podcasts should be done every week. I listened to all 3 but if I wasn't a jambo I might have skipped one or two of them. To be honest if there was a majority of hibs content one week I'll probably skip those bits. Another not missing Connor.

Why cant I see this weeks when I search on you tube? I can see all the previous, any ideas???

Skippy Doodle

Why cant I see this weeks when I search on you tube? I can see all the previous, any ideas???

YouTube version will be up tonight mate

YouTube version will be up tonight mate

Brilliant cheers, makes training a lot more enjoyable. Great work, keep it up.

Skippy Doodle

Feature wise nothing was done differently but perhaps splitting the show into several different podcasts should be done every week. I listened to all 3 but if I wasn't a jambo I might have skipped one or two of them. To be honest if there was a majority of hibs content one week I'll probably skip those bits. Another not missing Connor.

Tbh mate the show is still in its early stages and a lot of things are still trial and error. We will prob keep interviews down to one a shoW in future

Skippy Doodle

Remember guys keep leaving feedback and requests for future topics and interviews you would like to hear on our Facebook page and @mnfitba

Skippy Doodle

Hi guys. Looking for more subjects to discuss and blog about. Please leave suggestions here on Facebook or @mnfitba

Cheers and as always we appreciate any feedback good or bad on our shows so far

Archived