Monday night fitba radio show [new episodes weekly]

Sam M

Great interview guys.  Thought he gave up some good insights, would love to know who didn't want to sign after seeing his pre-season schedule! :-)  

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Skippy Doodle

Will it appear on youtube fella?

FYI YouTube video will be up in a few hours mate. I'll post it on here once it's available.

Top interview.

After the comeback from Houston last weekend I wish you had asked him what he thinks of Stubbs after match comments!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top interview.

After the comeback from Houston last weekend I wish you had asked him what he thinks of Stubbs after match comments!

There were a number of issues like that I considered asking mate but I thought it was important that our interview differ from the usual press conference stuff designed solely to get a line for tomorrow's paper.

I also didn't want the interview to be too topical so that people can listen to it at any point over the summer, or even the years to come, and re-visit Robbie's thoughts on the game and evaluate how they may have contributed to certain decisions or how they may have evolved, etc.

I realise that all sounds a bit like I over thought it all but, for obvious reasons, you don't get many chances to talk to the Hearts manager so I felt it was important to ask the big questions.

Think it's a great interview, don't usually get stuff that in detail from managers it's always questions looking for a headline.

That's proper journalism if u ask me, good stuff!

There were a number of issues like that I considered asking mate but I thought it was important that our interview differ from the usual press conference stuff designed solely to get a line for tomorrow's paper.

I also didn't want the interview to be too topical so that people can listen to it at any point over the summer, or even the years to come, and re-visit Robbie's thoughts on the game and evaluate how they may have contributed to certain decisions or how they may have evolved, etc.

I realise that all sounds a bit like I over thought it all but, for obvious reasons, you don't get many chances to talk to the Hearts manager so I felt it was important to ask the big questions.

Fair play. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have answered it anyway, much to classy for that type of sh1te! The interview is great and you've managed to keep it different from the usual media drivel we get. Well done and keep up the good work! (Can't wait for the Ann Budge interview [emoji6])

Skippy Doodle

Fair play. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have answered it anyway, much to classy for that type of sh1te! The interview is great and you've managed to keep it different from the usual media drivel we get. Well done and keep up the good work! (Can't wait for the Ann Budge interview [emoji6])

Haha, Ann is definitely on our wish list but we'll have to wait and see whether it's possible.

Skippy Doodle

This weeks show will start at 10pm tonight on radio saltire

Big thanks again for the feedback for Robbie interview

Last night's episode is now available to listen again. As Skippy has said above, why not do so at out brand new website http://www.mondaynightfitba.com

You'll also find a full archive of all previous shows, interviews and loads more. Let us know what you think.

Skippy Doodle

Morning folks. We are pumped to discuss the weekend action and talk over the upcoming play off games and give our reaction to last night's awards ceremony. If you want anything to be discussed then please post below

Listen live tonight @radio saltire at 10pm

Skippy Doodle

Our latest show is now available on iTunes and mixcloud or at mondaynightfitba.com

Skippy Doodle

Our latest podcast with Hearts only content is now available on iTunes and mixcloud and also at our brand new website mondaynightfitba.com

Let us know what you think of the website guys

Adi Dassler

Our latest podcast with Hearts only content is now available on iTunes and mixcloud and also at our brand new website mondaynightfitba.com

Let us know what you think of the website guys

That is a topper of a photo on the website Mackie.

Old school.

Can't wait to hear Connors uber confident play off chat.

:jjyay:

He's just an optimistic lad, bless him. He will never learn when it comes to Hibs!

Skippy Doodle

That is a topper of a photo on the website Mackie.

Old school.

Cheers. Happy with my hair these days but would prefer the metabolism I had back in those days

• 4 weeks later...
Skippy Doodle

Hey guys just a reminder that we are still recording weekly shows throughout the summer and also have an interview we conducted with Paul Mitchell from last month

Please catch up with us on iTunes YouTube and mixcloud along with adding us on Facebook or @mnfitba

There is also our new website at mondaynightfitba.com

Skippy Doodle

Alright guys. Hope everyone has been keeping up to date with summer shows

Tonight we are looking for any questions you may have for us with a relevance to hearts or hibs present or past

Please post your questions on this page or @mnfitba

• 2 weeks later...
Skippy Doodle

This weeks @mnfitba is now up on iTunes and mixcloud for all the latest @JamTarts & @HibsOfficial news and lads view on that Patrick mascot

You can also find all our previous shows interviews and blogs on mondaynightfitba.com

Psychedelicropcircle

Wtf did you record this ? Sounded like a splitarse busy place!

The Apprentice

Keep up the good work guys. Been tuning into the shows since just before New Year and it's been well worth listening to. Certainly makes the commutes to work more enjoyable.

Anymore interviews with any former players on the horizon? Thought the Nade/Stewart/Grainger interviews in particular were quite interesting.

Archived