Monday night fitba radio show [new episodes weekly]

Sam M

Skippy Doodle

Radio satire are delighted to announce the launch of their brand new apps for Apple and Android phones and tablets.you will be able to listen to @mnfitba on it live

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Skippy Doodle

Mondaynightfitba.wordpress.com read latest blog focussing on how far our players have come on since last year then add us @MNFitba

Skippy Doodle

Another good show guys, I especially enjoyed the Scott Wilson interview.

Cheers bud. Got Ian Baird on the show next Monday. Should get a few decent stories out of him

Skippy Doodle

for a Gollum free chat about Edinburgh club's cup exploits listen to radio satire 10pm. Guests are Gary mackay David farrell.

Maroon Sailor

Another good show guys, I especially enjoyed the Scott Wilson interview.

Just listened to the podcast of that - it was good

Skippy Doodle

Just listened to the podcast of that - it was good

Cheers mate hopefully tonight we will get a few good answers and stories from gary

Skippy Doodle

Both Gary and Dave Farrell were great tonight. Feedback on the show is always appreciated. Will try and cover questions we missed on a future show.

Maroon Sailor

Podcast will be up later tonight guys. Ian Baird our guest next week so get your questions in soon

He said leaving Middlesbrough for Hearts was a mistake - can you get him to explain what he meant by that.

Skippy Doodle

He said leaving Middlesbrough for Hearts was a mistake - can you get him to explain what he meant by that.

Will do mate

Skippy Doodle

Is the podcast accessed via the main website for your station ?

Grateful for any advice.

Thanks

Type in monday night Fitba on iTunes YouTube or mixcloud to access all our shows mate

Skippy Doodle

Enjoyed the podcast SD.

Keep up the great work.

JTJ

Cheers bud. Hoping to have some more great guests lined up over next few weeks

Skippy Doodle

Enjoyed the show, David Farrell less of a fud than I had expected.

He comes across very well in his blogs mate and has an insight to the game that doesn't fit my memories of him as a player

He comes across very well in his blogs mate and has an insight to the game that doesn't fit my memories of him as a player

Mentioned before how good his blog is - especially good as he is not afraid to name names and always gives a good angle on how clubs are run.

Skippy Doodle

Mentioned before how good his blog is - especially good as he is not afraid to name names and always gives a good angle on how clubs are run.

Shame he ain't been picked up for radio or tv given he comes across better than guys like Craig Patterson calum Davidson Billy dodds etc

Skippy Doodle

Looking like a hearts heavy show tomorrow. Yogi Baird on the phone and a hearts only panel. Radio saltire live at 10pm

Looking like a hearts heavy show tomorrow. Yogi Baird on the phone and a hearts only panel. Radio saltire live at 10pm

:jjyay:

Disappointed about Baird being unable to be on, but thought you guys did well keeping the show interesting having to improvise from the obvious gap from missing a guest! Looking forward to Gowser this month.

Skippy Doodle

Disappointed about Baird being unable to be on, but thought you guys did well keeping the show interesting having to improvise from the obvious gap from missing a guest! Looking forward to Gowser this month.

Yeah was a bit gutting but like I said getting gowser in the studio will more than make up for it

Struggling to download this week's episode from IanTunes. It's spent about 45 mins so far and is only half way there. 

All my other podcasts downloaded no bother.

Skippy Doodle

Struggling to download this week's episode from IanTunes. It's spent about 45 mins so far and is only half way there.

All my other podcasts downloaded no bother.

Sorry about that mate. No idea why that would be

Skippy Doodle

Monday Night Fitba now has a special two part episode uploaded to itunes. Download and rate when you get the chance :)

Excellent work getting some chat out of FOH!

Keith Wright was good.

Always remember him as a decent player.

Listening to his thoughts on the approach to derbies is excellent. Bunch of feckin losers, so they are.

Good show again.

Skippy Doodle

Keith Wright was good.

Always remember him as a decent player.

Listening to his thoughts on the approach to derbies is excellent. Bunch of feckin losers, so they are.

Good show again.

Cheers bud. Back to a hearts only panel next Monday including gowser!

Cheers bud. Back to a hearts only panel next Monday including gowser!

Will he be on the phone? Do you know if he'll make an appearance at Riccarton at any point as I have a really important item I'd love to have signed so as to complete a set (panini cards signed by all four goal scorers)

Skippy Doodle

Will he be on the phone? Do you know if he'll make an appearance at Riccarton at any point as I have a really important item I'd love to have signed so as to complete a set (panini cards signed by all four goal scorers)

Nah in the studio mate

Wee reminder the Ryan McGowan is in the studio tomorrow. If there's anything you'd like to know, drop us a line here, on Facebook (search Monday Night Fitba) or @MNFitba on Twitter. He's bringing in something to giveaway to a listener. Details to come!

Skippy Doodle

Wee reminder the Ryan McGowan is in the studio tomorrow. If there's anything you'd like to know, drop us a line here, on Facebook (search Monday Night Fitba) or @MNFitba on Twitter. He's bringing in something to giveaway to a listener. Details to come!

On top of this there will be a bonus podcast up later this week after we interview Mikey Stewart on Tuesday. Again any questions just leave them here

Sorry to bother you guys. Would it be possible to pop in a few thinks to get signed from Gowser before tomorrow night?

Shouldn't be an issue. The address is on the radio saltire website but go round the back of the high street to loch road and drive till you get to a dead end. You'll see the station clear as day on the right. I'd arrive about half 9 and hang outside just to make sure you're their before he arrives.

Thanks for getting back mate, going to struggle to get over to Edinburgh now. Hopefully maybe get him another time. All the best with the show.

Skippy Doodle

A big thank you to @mstewart_23 for his time today and for an honest insight into his career. Podcast will be up xmas morning

Archived