***Official transfer deadline day thread***

iantjambo

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Griffiths isn't going anywhere near Hibs, only player leaving will be Pukki going to Brondby.

Holmbert Fridjonsson has went to Brondby too, is Pukki confirmed?

Holmbert Fridjonsson has went to Brondby too, is Pukki confirmed?

What I was reading is Pukki was all but confirmed, Celtic were waiting on getting someone in first. If Guidetti's in then I'd guess Pukki's on his way.

Maybe some English grammar lessons might be in order while he's there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i donet kare abut hiz spelin if he scurez uz goalz whin hee cums bac

So anyone heard anything about Hearts, anything about players going (Robinson or David Smith?)

Smith to Falkirk?

i donet kare abut hiz spelin if he scurez uz goalz whin hee cums bac

To be fair, I'm expecting a coherent tweet, not War and Peace.

I know its transfer deadline day and rumours fly around every where, my mate has text me to say that danny wilson was in talks with celtic, he did confirm however that it was not from a reliable source.

GlasgowHMFC23

David Smith confirmed on his Instagram that he's off to Falkirk.

"Was pleasure to play for Hearts! Looking forward to my new challenge with Falkirk".

Walter Bishop

Welbeck to Arsenal back on. Stupid Arsenal.

Andy Goldstein on twitter claiming he sent Alan Smith this for a laugh and he revealed it on sky sports news!

Andy Goldstein on twitter claiming he sent Alan Smith this for a laugh and he revealed it on sky sports news!

A rarity to find Andy Goldstein and laugh in the same sentence. The boy is a tosser.

fabienleclerq

"Was pleasure to play for Hearts! Looking forward to my new challenge with Falkirk".

Could come back to bite us.

Harsh

Can I just clarify, I really like Oliver because he has an edge about him and confidence in his ability. I'm sorry if my criticism about his grasp of the English language has offended anyone. It's not important when you're a professional footballer and he will score a bucketload for hearts.

Good luck to him. Will always be remembered affectionately as the player whose goal killed Skeletor!

Shame i thought he had potential. Good luck to the guy.

Could come back to bite us.

He might score or set up a goal against us but Falkirk are not going to sell him for good money.

Hearts have a really good record on freeing players that don't go on to bigger and better things.

I know its transfer deadline day and rumours fly around every where, my mate has text me to say that danny wilson was in talks with celtic, he did confirm however that it was not from a reliable source.

Looking for tickets for the cup game?

Allowayjambo1874

Would we be getting a small fee for smith?

No chance I am afraid. We told him he could go despite Falkirk getting money in they wont be shelling out on transfer fees

Bazzas right boot

Welbeck to Arsenal back on. Stupid Arsenal.

Mmmm could be a great deal, A Engerlund international, good team player, bags of pace, will fit in well with Arsenal.

Could work out really... Well,,

fabienleclerq

He might score or set up a goal against us but Falkirk are not going to sell him for good money.

Hearts have a really good record on freeing players that don't go on to bigger and better things.

I was more meaning we have to play Falkirk three times this year rather than him going on to better things.

i dont think it is when u consider how much they pay for other English talent

If you compare it to the money Liverpool paid for Carroll.......

2 years down the line and it still makes me laugh

:laugh:

I was more meaning we have to play Falkirk three times this year rather than him going on to better things.

So we should keep a player in case he has a good game against us.

Sound

We play like we did on Saturday, David Smith being in the opposition would make no difference.

fabienleclerq

So we should keep a player in case he has a good game against us.

Sound

You dont have to be a tart about it! Im saying i think we shouldnt sell to competitors.

You dont have to be a tart about it! Im saying i think we shouldnt sell to competitors.

We never sold him. We said he was free if he found a club and he did.

fabienleclerq

We play like we did on Saturday, David Smith being in the opposition would make no difference.

Thats true but if we have an off day? I think he has talent and could cause us problems on his day.

Anyway all the best David.

Rudolf's Mate

Mmmm could be a great deal, A Engerlund international, good team player, bags of pace, will fit in well with Arsenal.

Could work out really... Well,,

If it goes ahead and he scores more than 10 goals I'll shave all my hair from the waste down.... And I'm feckin hairy!

I was going to say I'll drink my own spunk but that's just weird!

Thats true but if we have an off day? I think he has talent and could cause us problems on his day.

Anyway all the best David.

You could play for hearts and we still will rape that Falkirk team with or without David smith

fabienleclerq

You could play for hearts and we still will rape that Falkirk team with or without David smith

Im guid but.

I think too many people are belittling Welbeck. He`s not that bad a player. Very good workrate, can and has scored some good goals and Arsenal are getting someone with a good attitude from a club with a great attitude.

Arsenal just won`t be used to having a league winner in their squad...................... :shifty:

Archived