***Official transfer deadline day thread***

iantjambo

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic have signed the player who ejected them earler today.. Scepovic and look like signing Guidetti from Manchester City as well

Will this mean another late move out for another striker on their books ?

This may well be the case. Hey Ho, they will still be pish.

Cardiac Rucksack

I'm taking it none of our under covers on hiberniloan.net know what the reason for lock down is?

Normally I am hooked on deadline day from first minute till last but today has felt utter pish.

Nothing has made me excited or shocked......the only thing I have enjoyed is Hibs total ineptitude.

They get to wake up tomorrow with it officially confirmed, they're messed.

Celtic have signed the player who ejected them earler today.. Scepovic and look like signing Guidetti from Manchester City as well

Will this mean another late move out for another striker on their books ?

Still only have:

Stokes

Thumb

Scepovic

Guidetti

Unless I'm missing someone?

And still in Europe (just).

Is McGregor classed as forward or midfield?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to end the chavs TV show... what is it about parents who let their children run wild in the streets until 11pm never mind the little neds who act like they are from a tribe in the amazon who have never seen TV.

Clubs and Sky need to get together and 'police' it properly keeping the amatuer comedians off our TV screens :bomb2:

fabienleclerq

That's at least 3 "**** her right in the pussy" shouts. Has this just become a 'thing' today?

I think an American started it at the world cup.

So can these twats sign Griffiths later than tonight if there is a longer timescale outwith the Premiership ?

Not sure but they already put a forward out on loan today in pukki so I don't see them losing 2

Chaka Demus & pliers

I think an American started it at the world cup.

Just googled it and have actually seen the clip before where a guy grabs mic during a live news report.

That's at least 3 "**** her right in the pussy" shouts. Has this just become a 'thing' today?

Google it. First Youtube video is amazing when it gets to the oil spill and the camera pans round.

MrWinningSmith

Some American has been doing the rounds for months in the states going on various news channels and shouting it whilst getting interviewed.

maxresdefault.jpg

Not sure but they already put a forward out on loan today in pukki so I don't see them losing 2

Think he was the 3rd forward out on loan today, Balde and Fridjonson both left as well

Gavsy Van Gaverson

They do it a lot in the states. Not sure how it started though.

Could they not get the thumb anytime on loan.As any lower league club could.

Only as an emergency loan

-Emergency loans: these loans are only available to clubs in the Championship, League 1 and League 2 not to Premiership clubs and are for a minimum period of 28 days and maximum period of 93 days. The same restrictions as outlined in Standard loans apply. Furthermore no club can bring in any player after 31 March except in emergency circumstances and any such registration requires the specific approval of the SPFL Board.

Griffiths and his agent seen outside Tesco in corstorphine, looks like he`s missing the deadline.

Did they have bottles of lucozade though?

When they are 7th in the league

What, you mean they are going to improve their league position between now and January?

Broken Britain in all it's glory. Neds hanging around knobs all for the feeding of ego maniacs like Redknapp and Fernandes at QPR

bigsuperslim1874

Time to end the chavs TV show... what is it about parents who let their children run wild in the streets until 11pm never mind the little neds who act like they are from a tribe in the amazon who have never seen TV.

Clubs and Sky need to get together and 'police' it properly keeping the amatuer comedians off our TV screens :bomb2:

:spoton:

It was mildly amusing years ago but now it is totally ridiculous. Used to quite enjoy watching deadline day but dont really bother now due to all the mucking about.

Im amazed that Sky have allowed this to go on for as many years.

Sky chuck enough money at the game, they deserve 2 nights a year of hyping the whole thing up and not having to read out cricket results. But the bairns behind the presenters have never offered anything to the occasion. And you can bet your arse come January they wont be doing it again. Let them present it from the car park or whatever without the kids and your good to go.

Archived