4 more signings?

Gorgie Aggro

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paulie Walnut

I don't doubt anybody's ITK status regarding the Prince signing, but to say 'it's a done deal' or 'agreement has been reached' is misleading to the majority of Hearts fans who are as desperate as everone for us to sign quality players.

When HMFC sign a player I know for a fact when it's done and ratified due to having a special friend in an office at Hampden. I really appreciate HMFC 1874 and JayJay details and insight on these potential signings, I'm not being negative when I challenge the veracity of the rumour I just think we should stick to the facts around these things. The Prince has been offered a contract that much I know but it's not his only option, nobody would be happier than me if he signed it before his head is swayed toward Govan.

hmfc_liam06

I don't doubt anybody's ITK status regarding the Prince signing, but to say 'it's a done deal' or 'agreement has been reached' is misleading to the majority of Hearts fans who are as desperate as everone for us to sign quality players.

When HMFC sign a player I know for a fact when it's done and ratified due to having a special friend in an office at Hampden. I really appreciate HMFC 1874 and JayJay details and insight on these potential signings, I'm not being negative when I challenge the veracity of the rumour I just think we should stick to the facts around these things. The Prince has been offered a contract that much I know but it's not his only option, nobody would be happier than me if he signed it before his head is swayed toward Govan.

Are Rangers one of his options?

Paulie Walnut

Are Rangers one of his options?

His agent has been notified of interest. This is not unusual though.

Jambof3tornado

rangers interested in potential hearts signing,nope nothing unusual in that.

How would your special friend at hampden offices know of agents being notified?

I thought they only dealt with player registrations?

Seems strange that somebody in the office at hampden would know all this.

Paulie Walnut

How would your special friend at hampden offices know of agents being notified?

I thought they only dealt with player registrations?

Seems strange that somebody in the office at hampden would know all this.

Never said I was told this info by my friend at Hampden, read my post clearly. I do have other friends you know and some of them talk about Fitba!

Never said I was told this info by my friend at Hampden, read my post clearly. I do have other friends you know and some of them talk about Fitba!

Read your post again and sorry but you only really mention one friend in it.

Paulie Walnut

Read your post again and sorry but you only really mention one friend in it.

Grow up mate

Grow up mate

What? Read your post, whereabout in it do you mention another source????

You feckin grow up

PaulHartley10

45765914.jpg

I hope that guy David Luiz isn't on the radar. He is absolutely shocking. I do not believe it is possible to play that badly and ever be considered a good player.

I hope that guy David Luiz isn't on the radar. He is absolutely shocking. I do not believe it is possible to play that badly and ever be considered a good player.

Tell that to PSG they've just forked out ?50 million for him.

David Luiz was so bad tonight that I think Cowdenbeath would pass on him (and no offence meant to Cowdenbeath!).

Gregory House M.D.

The jj style?.Are you serious?.we've just got rid of a disciple of his and i'm sure this new regime, with their new ideas won't be playing that style.

You'd have a smashing argument if anyone mentioned playing JJ's style. I said JJ's formation of playing a front 3 with 2 Strikers and 1 winger.

Who was the french dude we were looking at? Seen theres a french player called john cristophe ayina training with a few clubs

ANDREWKIDD1874

Who was the french dude we were looking at? Seen theres a french player called john cristophe ayina training with a few clubs

he's a striker who was with Racing Santander and spent some time at PSG B team he's on trial at Inverness for a week

You'd have a smashing argument if anyone mentioned playing JJ's style. I said JJ's formation of playing a front 3 with 2 Strikers and 1 winger.

Ok.see what you mean now.apology.what i will say though is i believe 1 winger-2 strikers is,played the jj way, outdated. The style is not the issue it's the implementing of that formation.

The ITKers who say its a done deal might be right here, phase 2 of season ticket go on sale on 13th July (next week) and with the Prince signing would be a fantastic PR stunt by the club. The bit in this that I find very strange is the RN comment regarding Prince's fitness, that's the whole point of preseason training and friendly matches. So I'm with the ITKers in this one, its a done deal.

upgotheheads

Nobody seems to be talking about a target-man/hold the ball up striker (like Sutton or Boyd)). it's an old fashioned idea I know but sometimes, depending on how the opposition is playing, it's a valid tactic. We don't seem to have one of them.

Nobody seems to be talking about a target-man/hold the ball up striker (like Sutton or Boyd)). it's an old fashioned idea I know but sometimes, depending on how the opposition is playing, it's a valid tactic. We don't seem to have one of them.

Think we've had enough of them the last few seasons.

Bring back fat nade lolz.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Think we've had enough of them the last few seasons.

Bring back fat nade lolz.

And none of them were any good at it either. Nade could at least block the defender with his huge "derrie're".

tartofmidlothian

:oohmatron:

What's happening as pre season is slipping by and next thing it will be competative games. Or is that it?

What's happening as pre season is slipping by and next thing it will be competative games. Or is that it?

You'd have to ask Robbie Neilson mate.

hmfc_liam06

Levein hinting that there may be signings in the forward positions on Twitter this evening...

"Will improve and strengthen in the forward areas"

Think that just means we will get better up front as season goes on TBH

that's what I thought too

hmfc_liam06

Possibly.

Looking at the replies, someone asking about the badge material on the strip.

:facepalm:

Possibly.

Levein should really get that sorted.

Possibly.

How many asked about Rudi?

Heartsfc_1874

As I said

1xGk

Buaben

And centre forward

And many don't think I have inside info :)

heartsfc_fan

As I said

1xGk

Buaben

And centre forward

Did you not say midfielder AND Buaben before?

As I said

1xGk

Buaben

And centre forward

You said 2 centre mids

Gene Parmesan

As I said

1xGk

Buaben

And centre forward

I'm sure you do, but I'm getting pretty tired of you talking about it on every thread.

Craig Levein said we wanted to bring in 7/8 players. We've brought in 5 so far (Gomis, Keatings, El Hassnaoui, Ozturk and Alexander) so that would suggest there could be another 2/3 coming in. Neilson was interviewed a couple of weeks ago and said he was after a defender, a midfielder and a striker as well as possibly another defender if the budget allowed. We've since signed Ozturk so that would suggest the players still to come are a midfielder (Buaben?), a striker and possibly a defender. I don't think there was any mention of being after another GK and I'd guess the last signing might be a full-back to cover Paterson/McHattie. Things might have changed since then I suppose.

Howdy Doody Jambo

There will always be the January window to maybe freshen up the squad so no need to panic but we really could do with another keeper as a must for back-up to Alexander

Really hoping another couple of youth players can push into the senior squad also this season

Strikers cost money and decent ones want to be playing in the top league so we may have to produce our own or get a good old pro on the way doon

Gorgie wisnae built in a day

There will always be the January window to maybe freshen up the squad so no need to panic but we really could do with another keeper as a must for back-up to Alexander

Really hoping another couple of youth players can push into the senior squad also this season

Strikers cost money and decent ones want to be playing in the top league so we may have to produce our own or get a good old pro on the way doon

Gorgie wisnae built in a day

:2thumbsup:

Archived