4 more signings?

Gorgie Aggro

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This video doesn't work on my phone What does he say? Can see from the text that he hopes there will be more.

That only issue is with princes fitness, ability is unquestioned. There's room for more signings- always looking for good players.

As for the result,disappointing but the boys were fatigued after hard sessions and basically it was just a good exercise

Hungry hippo

That only issue is with princes fitness, ability is unquestioned. There's room for more signings- always looking for good players.

As for the result,disappointing but the boys were fatigued after hard sessions and basically it was just a good exercise

Cheers

strange that he is making an issue of baubens fitness but they sign a striker who has just had an op and is out for 6 weeks.

lost in space

strange that he is making an issue of baubens fitness but they sign a striker who has just had an op and is out for 6 weeks.

Re the striker - not his fault he needed an op. Re the Prince - it is his fault he is not fit - unless he too is just back from injury.

If he has not had an injury - why is he so unfit? Attitude? If he has had an injury - maybe it is the type that can re-occur and CL wants to see that he is not now an injury liability.

Maybe the management team are "puting down a marker" - re their expectations\player attitude.

Re the striker - not his fault he needed an op. Re the Prince - it is his fault he is not fit - unless he too is just back from injury.

If he has not had an injury - why is he so unfit? Attitude? If he has had an injury - maybe it is the type that can re-occur and CL wants to see that he is not now an injury liability.

Maybe the management team are "puting down a marker" - re their expectations\player attitude.

I could see the significance of questioning Baubens fitness if he was of the mould that looked like he needs to shape up, he is as fit looking as a butchers dog and certainly in his short stint at Leigh didnt look massively off the pace, it cant be an injury or he wouldnt be playing so whats the concern, double sessions mixed sensibly with game time should have him not far away within a couple of weeks therafter its competetive games that will improve him.

If its just lack of finess should be fine if RN and CL think he is worth a deal and he agrees

tartofmidlothian

I could see the significance of questioning Baubens fitness if he was of the mould that looked like he needs to shape up, he is as fit looking as a butchers dog and certainly in his short stint at Leigh didnt look massively off the pace, it cant be an injury or he wouldnt be playing so whats the concern, double sessions mixed sensibly with game time should have him not far away within a couple of weeks therafter its competetive games that will improve him.

If its just lack of finess should be fine if RN and CL think he is worth a deal and he agrees

Maybe they just want to get the sense that he's ready to graft to be in top shape.

Really hoping another couple of youth players can push into the senior squad also this season

I agree but only if warranted and not through necessity, would be happy to see the younger players given time to develop through the youth system at a natural pace rather than being promoted due to having too small a squad!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Lets not alert the Gers to our plans too soon, sign them on 8th August. Keeper, full back and goalscorer, we lack these

Gorgie Aggro

Emile Heskey is available on a free transfer after his contact at Newcastle Jets finished.

Just saying that's all.

Gigolo-Aunt

Emile Heskey is available on a free transfer after his contact at Newcastle Jets finished.

Just saying that's all.

We could see the punchline without scrolling down.

We could see the punchline without scrolling down.

There was a punch line?

:jjyay:

Paulie Walnut

Robbie speaks. Says he'd sign one or two more, but only if they're the right players. Buaben could well be one.

http://www.heartsfc....2241384_3977467

but but but the ITK'ers have been telling me its a done deal and will be announced next????

I'm confused, how can this be?

Hot since 86

but but but the ITK'ers have been telling me its a done deal and will be announced next????

I'm confused, how can this be?

What did your special friend say mate?

Guest oldcastlerock2012

I couldn't wait to get back to signings chat again but now I've remembered how annoying the close season is in the internet age. Can't wait for kick-off.

Osman sow

you can't claim that one from your source now can you, He has already played a game

Haha - FFS

tell us he has signed, that's all

Then we can throw some more shite around this thread

My source tells me our next signing is something else! Will try and give you more I for when it becomes available but my source tells me the following!

All I can tell you is he has 2 legs, 2 arms and a pair of eyes. He plays football professionally and is without a club at the moment and was born on planet earth! I may have given too much away here so will not get into this anymore so please don't ask

Guest GhostHunter

Let's see who really is ITK.

Closed door game today...with perhaps a triallist or 2 not previously seen before....

My source tells me our next signing is something else! Will try and give you more I for when it becomes available but my source tells me the following!

All I can tell you is he has 2 legs, 2 arms and a pair of eyes. He plays football professionally and is without a club at the moment and was born on planet earth! I may have given too much away here so will not get into this anymore so please don't ask

There's only one man it can be...

There's only one man it can be...

Me and my big mouth I knew I gave away to much info there! I'll know be getting anymore info from my source now

Closed door game today...with perhaps a triallist or 2 not previously seen before....

:omfg:

******* phone

The only problem is the door is made from wire mesh and can be seen through.

You may find it difficult to gain access to the Stirling Campus as it's shut down at the moment and will have limited access

Phil D. Corners

Welcome home Rudi

To be honest the fact that Rudi, yet again, has avoided a proper pre season anywhere probably tells you why he isn't right for the new set up as a player.

To be honest the fact that Rudi, yet again, has avoided a proper pre season anywhere probably tells you why he isn't right for the new set up as a player.

I could be proved wrong, but I personally think at Rudi's age he really needs a pre season under his belt.

Nah the one your thinking of only has a left peg

How did you know he's always on my mind :sob:

Guest GhostHunter

<cough>

TyphoonJambo

With Sow and now this other Dutch Trialist, if you believe the other threads, all we need is a Goalie back up and I honestly think the future surely is MAROOn!!!

Any news on this Dutch Trialist? Hope its true!

Hope what's true?he's Dutch?or he's a trialists?

scott_jambo

Would this be the same Rudi that trained with us since January in the hope to sign and do a pre season with us but is told to f off?

LAZY RUDI WY U NO STAY AND DO PRESEASON

Sorry. Apart fi the obvious Czech who are we talking about??? Another Netherlander???

Sorry. Apart fi the obvious Czech who are we talking about??? Another Netherlander???

Apparently some other dutch boy played as a trialist today in a closed door game.

Unknown user

Totally agree, it seems reasonable that a footballer who turns 35 this week and hasn't played a competitive game for over a year would make sure he was available to prove himself in pre-season training and get his fitness to a decent level if he wanted to be considered for a professional contract next season.

If he's not signing a contract with us, no-one's expecting him at Riccarton but IF he does plan to be a professional footballer next season, going to LA now would suggest that he's not exactly champing at the bit.

Archived