4 more signings?

Gorgie Aggro

Alexander has been signed as a second choice keeper. Interesting to see who they bring in as our new number one

Nah

Can't see it

NA will be first choice keeper

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Beni of Gorgie

Alexander

Patterson ozturk Wilson McHattie

Gomis holt

Nicholson Keatings walker

El Hassanaoui

You missed Skacel out. A must start for me

Hungry hippo

Alexander has been signed as a second choice keeper. Interesting to see who they bring in as our new number one

That's not what Neilson said in the EEN a few days ago.

Not true.

Alexander is a second choice. Levien tried to get Banks first in the same role, but he had just signed a new contract with St Johnston the week earlier and Banks recommended Alaxander.

maroonshrew

Alexander is a second choice. Levien tried to get Banks first in the same role, but he had just signed a new contract with St Johnston the week earlier and Banks recommended Alaxander.

I mean that even sounds completely made up.

Jambo 4 Ever

What's your source?

wright1989

Aye, because Alexander would be second choice to Banks.

If you want to make shite up, make it believable,

Cheers.

Weve got to sign Skacel now, imo.

Correct. I get a bit angrier every day.

stirlingshirejambo

Aye, because Alexander would be second choice to Banks.

If you want to make shite up, make it believable,

Cheers.

I think that you have mis interpreted him. Looks like he was saying they approached Banks first but as they couldn't get him Banks suggested Alexander for the role

tartofmidlothian

Let's be honest, Alexander is a way better keeper than Banks and about six years younger. Far more likely first choice material.

kylelauren01

Paul Gallacher was approached by Robbie Neilson the day after Neilson took on the job. Plan was for him to be number 2/coach with Craig Gordon offered a deal to be the number 1.

I think that you have mis interpreted him. Looks like he was saying they approached Banks first but as they couldn't get him Banks suggested Alexander for the role

Correct the approached banks first and have taken Alexander on in the same role they wanted banks (coach/ 2ed choice) Alexander May well be out number one but that was not the intention when we signed him.

Clerry Jambo

Weve got to sign Skacel now, imo.

Lets see, we need IMHO a goalscoring midfielder to chip in with a good few goals..........Skacel you say :2thumbsup:

MrWinningSmith

The Skacel talk is getting VERY old now. There should be a ban for anybody that brings it up in the future.

maroonlegions

Lets see, we need IMHO a goalscoring midfielder to chip in with a good few goals..........Skacel you say :2thumbsup:

this.

opps sorry papermushrooms.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

A ban for anyone who poopoos Skacel talk more like it. Alexander did say the other day he hopes to get a few games at Tynecastle. Message in there?

Hungry hippo

Correct the approached banks first and have taken Alexander on in the same role they wanted banks (coach/ 2ed choice) Alexander May well be out number one but that was not the intention when we signed him.

Having re-read the EEN article you could be right as Neilson really just stated he was in no rush as the two we have are very capable.

He didn't specify whether the additional keeper they would like to bring in is for cover or to be number 1.

Alva-Jambo

Our signings have been all very well so far and we don't know how they will perform yet, but unless we get two or three GOOD signings and one tough and talented mid fielder has to be one,

we have no chance of keeping up with Sevco+. We won't win all our games against the run of the mill teams either. At least they will also be fighting to get one over on Sevco every week.

( +Who of course can still melt into admin during the season ahead but I dont want us to win in that manner) Only my own point of view.

bigis semiauskas

Gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not what Neilson said in the EEN a few days ago.

Maybe get Zaluska on loan till end of season from Celtic with a view of permanent contract as his contract is up at end of season

Our attacking midfielder could be El Hassanoui and we could sign another striker,

Still at least 2 players away from mounting a serious challenge IMO.

maroonlegions

Bring skacel home guys. :thumbsup:

This.

Come on Anne, what ya got tae loss hen.Home top sales with Rudi 5-1, impact sub when and if we need another option in certain games, moral booster for the fans and young players, more season ticket sales or walk ups,wtf could go wrong.

Presuming with sign Currie (who can also fill in at left back) I think we're a midfielder and striker short of a really good challenge to the huns.

scott_jambo

Presuming with sign Currie (who can also fill in at left back) I think we're a midfielder and striker short of a really good challenge to the huns.

Or a Czech midfielder short of a good challenge amirite?

Clerry Jambo

Or a Czech midfielder short of a good challenge amirite?

I think you're getting the hang of this Scott

I see folk are calling for our owner to interfere and to choose who to sign. The very thing the last owner got criticised for.

I see folk are calling for our owner to interfere and to choose who to sign. The very thing the last owner got criticised for.

Who criticised Vlad like? I want names and address now.

Plenty on here when he was doing it.

Can't give you names, I am afraid, since like me, many don't post their full or real name.

Plenty on here when he was doing it.

Can't give you names, I am afraid, since like me, many don't post their full or real name.

Aye, I'll find out don't you worry.

scott_jambo

I was raging personally when he told JJ to shove your Capaldi and sign the legendary Rudi Skacel. :pleasing:

Come on Ann. Interfere. :jjyay:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

It would be Rud-E-I not to sign a Czech goal scoring machine

maroonlegions

No this is just an exception for a player who some will even say deserves a new contract, even a wee gift from Anne to the fans who clearly ardour him, fast forward say in five years time or less when we the fans get the club and this was the situation with the club in the fans hands would we need anyone to interfere in the re signing of Rudi then??

Paul Gallacher was approached by Robbie Neilson the day after Neilson took on the job. Plan was for him to be number 2/coach with Craig Gordon offered a deal to be the number 1.

CG was quoted as saying there was no offer from the Hearts...?

The Skacel talk is getting VERY old now. There should be a ban for anybody that brings it up in the future.

Rudi hurt you that bad?

Interesting.

We need:

Goalkeeper

Central Midfielder

Striker

Get them and we are good to go!!

frank skinner

The wee unemployed barman is well past it. Time to move on.

What's Me's address?

Live abroad at moment - sorry, it could cost you too much to get here! ;)

Clerry Jambo

The wee unemployed barman is well past it. Time to move on.

Wash your mouth......

Archived