4 more signings?

Gorgie Aggro

Fxxx the SPFL

He posted above mate.

He's always hanging around stations looking for people is your bro 8).

dodgy character is my bro :antlers: I must be going blind didn't see his post.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dodgy character is my bro :antlers: I must be going blind didn't see his post.

Blind & bald, just like fat Sally.

Buffalo Bill

I reckon we'll sign three more on the cheap including this Currie chap.

jambobanker

Lee Currie was on my flight to and from Alicante 2 weeks ago. If he wants in the team he will need to work at losing the podge!

maroonlegions

Lee Currie was on my flight to and from Alicante 2 weeks ago. If he wants in the team he will need to work at losing the podge!

podge or no podge he will still score against the shoite.

Nothing wrong with a wee bit of podge.

_39202045_stamp_lennon3245sns.jpg

Levein will see to that.

I take it you know the guy personally then because if lee currie stood in front of me now I wouldn't know who he was.

Fxxx the SPFL

Blind & bald, just like fat Sally.

Ha Ha you should have put some dosh on big Zal signing for the Huns and made yourself some readies.

jambobanker

I take it you know the guy personally then because if lee currie stood in front of me now I wouldn't know who he was.

Nah, I thought I recognised him though. Only really clocked him when I was eyeing his bird. I recognised him in the picture on the evening news website.

Nah, I thought I recognised him though. Only really clocked him when I was eyeing his bird. I recognised him in the picture on the evening news website.

Never knew he he was linked 2 weeks ago in the news. Must have missed that one....

I reckon we'll sign three more on the cheap including this Currie chap.

Moi aussi.

Currie

Young ish 'keeper

A.n. Other.

scott_jambo

I want this Lee Currie guy. I don't know anything about him but I just have a feeling he might be good.

A guy i know who claims to be ITK, said a French striker signing at the weekend and has played in Scotland before. Don't know where the info came to him from, or how good it is.

Clerry Jambo

I want this Lee Currie guy. I don't know anything about him but I just have a feeling he might be good.

He has travelled with the squad for the friendlies so still a chance he may sign

Stewart MacD

A guy i know who claims to be ITK, said a French striker signing at the weekend and has played in Scotland before. Don't know where the info came to him from, or how good it is.

Yes, St?phane, at 45 and retired, could still do a job against the wee team, but I can't see him lasting the season.

The Great Khali

Nade :jjyay:

Horatio Caine

Except that Pospisil isn't French (Czech?) and has now retired (think I read that on KB a few weeks ago).

The Great Khali

Except that Pospisil isn't French (Czech?) and has now retired (think I read that on KB a few weeks ago).

Edited bud. I have no idea why that popped into my head :lol:

Nade?!

The Fluorescent Zebra

Yes, St?phane, at 45 and retired, could still do a job against the wee team, but I can't see him lasting the season.

Adam could barely last the season when he wasn't retired...

What a player though

BlingCrosby

That sounds like it's been lifted straight of hearts facebook.

Never knew he he was linked 2 weeks ago in the news. Must have missed that one....

To be fair it was spoken about on here about a month ago, and a quick google would get you his face.

We still need at least 3 players imo. 1 keeper, at least one full back and a central midfielder. Ideally a striker as well.

Dr. Bapswent

We still need at least 3 players imo. 1 keeper, at least one full back and a central midfielder. Ideally a striker as well.

Did you help Romanov with his finances?

Dr. Bapswent

It came from Hearts Facebook...

Write a comment...

1016925_10201718986885452_7094206406427970600_n.jpg

Colin Fair

9 hrs · Pilton

Apparently we have a French striker lined up and almost a done deal. Don't know who he is but apparently he HAS played in Scotland in the recent past. Signing this weekend apparently. Time will tell.

LikeLike ·

heartsfc_fan

Mickael Antoine-Curier

Did you help Romanov with his finances?

if your joke is I miscounted the number of players, I said at least 3.

If your point is we can't afford more players, I didn't say they needed to be expensive but the fact is our squad last year was larger than this year's and was entirely affordable

Dr. Bapswent

if your joke is I miscounted the number of players, I said at least 3.

If your point is we can't afford more players, I didn't say they needed to be expensive but the fact is our squad last year was larger than this year's and was entirely affordable

Remind me not to sit next to you on the bus.

tartofmidlothian

Farid El Alagui

If the rumour's true, this is our winner. Didn't realise he was French-born.

It's either el Alagui (yes please), Tade (meh), Fortune (no chance) or William Gros (:jjno:).

Archived