xJHrNvu.jpg

Bottom one from the under 14s?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of other unidentified trialists from today's training session

cqc7Y55.jpg

xJHrNvu.jpg

good to see Larry Kingston or Christian Nade back.

Robbie Thomson?? Ex Celtic youth,just left Rochdale

Quick google image search...doesn't look like the same bloke.

MrWinningSmith

Buffon was during world cup

That's the one!! I've been sitting trying to rack my brains to think which World Cup keeper was wearing them. Nice one!!

Footballfirst

Robbie Thomson?? Ex Celtic youth,just left Rochdale

I thought about him myself when I first heard the name, but it doesn't look like him.

Two other new U20 signings are Liam Henderson (31) and Ally Roy (32)

3aAvbJr.jpg

bppt99V.jpg

Holyrood_Hearts

I'm sure I've seen a couple of goalkeepers wearing the same style alternative goalkeeper gloves too.

Pretty sure all the keepers that worse those pink/blue boots have goalkeeper gloves to match.

The Internet

I'm sure I recognise that number 38. Might just look like someone though.

I thought about him myself when I first heard the name, but it doesn't look like him.

Two other new U20 signings are Liam Henderson (31) and Ally Roy (32)

3aAvbJr.jpg

bppt99V.jpg

They look good for their age.

Big day today. Robbie and Craigie have been flat out all weekend tying up deals.

Major signing annoncements coming.

kiwi-treadmill-o.gif

kylelauren01

Numbers 37 and 38 are youth team trialists I'm told so no-one anybody will have heard of. Not sure who the keeper is

Numbers 37 and 38 are youth team trialists I'm told so no-one anybody will have heard of. Not sure who the keeper is

Number 37 looks like he's in his mid 20's

Surely not? Looks a lot older.

Alan Johnson
Note to self. Sledgehammer satire still too subtle.

:lol:

Glad to see Robbie and Craig sorting out next season's scapegoat nice and early in pre-season.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

Surely not? Looks a lot older.

You do remember the cameroonian player that lazio signed,looked 41 but was 17.

There was a new goalkeeper at training today, but looked like an U20 recruit called Robbie ???

6esJ9ep.jpg

Mate thinks it is Robbie Brown who played for AC Oxgangs 17's last year.

Says he is a very good keeper.

You do remember the cameroonian player that lazio signed,looked 41 but was 17.

Indeed im still not convinced with that one lol.

Could one of them be Prince Beuban? (or however you spell it?)

Goal Ghana reports we are interested in signing him. On mobile dont know how to link page but it's on the first page when you google his name.

Jeez big laddie if he is only 17. Makes me feel well old if that's the youngsters

Could one of them be Prince Beuban? (or however you spell it?)

Unless he's had a face transplant, no.

Is it Buaben? Doesn't look like him IMO.

If memory serves, he's much slighter than the pic above?

Footballfirst

Is it Buaben? Doesn't look like him IMO.

If memory serves, he's much slighter than the pic above?

I'm sure he was referred to as "Josh"

Prince Buaben I think.

It's possible... But doesn't look that similiar. Plus his hair would've had a good bit growing since end of the season...

prince-buabennn.jpg

It's possible... But doesn't look that similiar. Plus his hair would've had a good bit growing since end of the season...

prince-buabennn.jpg

Just a guess from looking at my phone.

Surprised none of the ITK guys have come up with a name.

jamboinglasgow

I'm sure he was referred to as "Josh"

what did you think of training? Did the players seem to enjoy it?

Number 37 looks like Darnell Fisher from Celtic, played against us last season in the league. I could be wrong but he looks very similar but if anyone could compare two photos would help a lot.

Number 37 looks like Darnell Fisher from Celtic, played against us last season in the league. I could be wrong but he looks very similar but if anyone could compare two photos would help a lot.

Good guess but a quick google suggest Darnell has a very straight hairline at the front. Our trialist has more of a 'V' at the front. So I'd say it's a different guy

GlasgowHMFC23

It's definately not Fisher.

I reckon it's nobody we've heard of and he's not from a Scottish club. Until somebody finds out something like "I hear he's Dutch..." We won't know much more.

Sleuth away folks,I just don't see us guessing this.

Footballfirst

what did you think of training? Did the players seem to enjoy it?

It was certainly a bit different from last season. The players were being worked hard by John Hill and put through their various passing drills and match situations by Robbie and Stevie Crawford.

The players seemed fine, although not too many smiles as they were getting their breath back at times.

It was certainly a bit different from last season. The players were being worked hard by John Hill and put through their various passing drills and match situations by Robbie and Stevie Crawford.

The players seemed fine, although not too many smiles as they were getting their breath back at times.

Good. I don't want to see too many smiles at training.

Footballfirst

I think your mate may be right. That is Robbie Brown playing for AC Oxgangs below.

uslW4K9.jpg

I reckon it's nobody we've heard of and he's not from a Scottish club. Until somebody finds out something like "I hear he's Dutch..." We won't know much more.

Sleuth away folks,I just don't see us guessing this.

That's no fun.

Are you sure it isn't Wilfred Ouefio?

If you are able to can you explain the difference between what you saw at today's training compared to last year?

Footballfirst

If you are able to can you explain the difference between what you saw at today's training compared to last year?

The passing drills were different from those that use a hub and spokes or the usual "chasers". It was still one or two touch though with short bounce passes or lay-offs and a longer pass to follow. They played something called "waves" which I liked, with a high tempo attack of 4 on 4 repeated with different sets of 4 attacking the same defensive 4. Each "wave" only lasted around 15-20 seconds before the next one started.

They also played a possession game where each team "scored" after making 10 completed passes, which was similar to what I've seen before.

That's no fun.

Are you sure it isn't Wilfred Ouefio?

As stated, sleuth away! It won't come until players get home and start saying to pals "he's a French lad and guid."

The passing drills were different from those that use a hub and spokes or the usual "chasers". It was still one or two touch though with short bounce passes or lay-offs and a longer pass to follow. They played something called "waves" which I liked, with a high tempo attack of 4 on 4 repeated with different sets of 4 attacking the same defensive 4. Each "wave" only lasted around 15-20 seconds before the next one started.

They also played a possession game where each team "scored" after making 10 completed passes, which was similar to what I've seen before.

How did alim look in waves with Wilson?

Archived