4 more signings?

Gorgie Aggro

Footballfirst

How did alim look in waves with Wilson?

He looked fine although Wilson got in some better challenges. Walker and Carrick both did well on the attacking side will Oliver's shooting a bit wayward.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seymour M Hersh

He looked fine although Wilson got in some better challenges. Walker and Carrick both did well on the attacking side will Oliver's shooting a bit wayward.

FF have you any more pix of the full squad training? Interested to see the new numbers some of the lads have picked.

Hot since 86

Some top quality detective work today FF, I have to say I always look out for your posts. Definetly one of the best football posters on the site.

Footballfirst

How did Soufian look FF?

He was the one person who didn't take part in the footballing part of training. He spent most of his time working with Rob Marshall on sprints and longer runs. I don't know if he is recuperating from a previous injury or whether he has had an extended layoff and is a bit behind everyone else.

He was certainly pushing himself hard on the longer runs (lapping the main area of football pitches). I thought he actually looked the part as a striker, tall and quite pacy.

He was the one person who didn't take part in the footballing part of training. He spent most of his time working with Rob Marshall on sprints and longer runs. I don't know if he is recuperating from a previous injury or whether he has had an extended layoff and is a bit behind everyone else.

He was certainly pushing himself hard on the longer runs (lapping the main area of football pitches). I thought he actually looked the part as a striker, tall and quite pacy.

Cheers.

He's the one I'm looking forward to seeing most.

We don't seem to have a lot of height.

Perhaps you should check the height of the proposed back 4........never mind any goalkeeper

Footballfirst

FF any more pictures of the young lads who have just been given new contracts?

I've got 40 or so that I have put into a Fickr album. I was concentrating mainly on the younger guys from my youth and HYDC website perspective.

Perhaps you should check the height of the proposed back 4........never mind any goalkeeper

Yes Sir.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Out of professional interest, what camera and lens combo did you use FF?

Squad Nos from the other thread

http://www.hmfckickb...50#entry4296179

1DOPXS5.jpg

A few things looking at that picture. Firstly, cheers FF for the top spy work and consistently useful posts, it is particularly appreciated during silly season. Despite a few notable additions we still have a very small squad in terms of cover, experience and height. Is it just the angle (or the hair) or has Brad Mckay grown in the close season? Am I just being blind or is Danny Wilson not in the above photo (or is it him standing with his back to camera at front, if he is missing is he injured and is there anyone in the squad who isn't fit? Finally, I know it's a subject that has been done to death on here but looking at that picture and the world cup game, for the love of god can someone please make some decent 'retro' black boots, the mixture of pink and light blue surely has to be the nadir of coloured boots.

Edit - I see from the Flickr photos that Wilson is indeed there somewhere and fit

Footballfirst

Out of professional interest, what camera and lens combo did you use FF?

Just a bog standard Canon EOS 500D + 55-250MM zoom (cost around ?600 all in a couple of years ago). I can't afford the price of professional equipment, particularly long lenses.

Footballfirst

A few things looking at that picture. Firstly, cheers FF for the top spy work and consistently useful posts, it is particularly appreciated during silly season. Despite a few notable additions we still have a very small squad in terms of cover, experience and height. Is it just the angle (or the hair) or has Brad Mckay grown in the close season? Am I just being blind or is Danny Wilson not in the above photo (or is it him standing with his back to camera at front, if he is missing is he injured and is there anyone in the squad who isn't fit? Finally, I know it's a subject that has been done to death on here but looking at that picture and the world cup game, for the love of god can someone please make some decent 'retro' black boots, the mixture of pink and light blue surely has to be the nadir of coloured boots.

Brad's certainly gruesome. Must be about 6'2" in his red boots. :toff:

I think it's Walker, Wilson, El Hassnaoui and Ozturk with their backs to the camera.

El Hassnaoui was the only one who didn't take a full part in the training session.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Good choices. I have used Canon gear for 30 years or more. I still use a Canon D30 that cost about ?2k about 20 years ago. That very nice Mr Gordon Brown let me have all that back against tax that year.

Brad's certainly gruesome. Must be about 6'2" in his red boots. :toff:

I think it's Walker, Wilson, El Hassnaoui and Ozturk with their backs to the camera.

El Hassnaoui was the only one who didn't take a full part in the training session.

Cheers again, keep up the good work!

Who's #31? He looks a good 6'3 or so, guys huge.

Liam Henderson. Believe he is 6 5. One we signed from Hutchison.

jamboinglasgow

Liam Henderson. Believe he is 6 5. One we signed from Hutchison.

Does anyone know if he is a full back or center back? If center back, it will make quite a physical pairing with him and Liam Gordon.

jamboinglasgow

No chance If that's what your alluding to?

considering he has already been signed for Birmingham I cant see it being him.

So have we figured out who this number 37 is? Assuming another one for the under 20's?

I see a few people have asked on twitter. No replies.

If it was a youth signing I imagine they would've just said so?

Gregory House M.D.

not a lot of height in the squad judging by this pic

Ozturk is 6ft 3 and a fair few players there are not far off him.

How did Rudi look? I expect that he has kept himself fit as he is a thouroughbred.

letsalldothebeattie
Is soufian not taking full part due to ramadan?

Wondered that myself as no pics of him at training

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is soufian not taking full part due to ramadan?

Possibly - someone mentioned yesterday he was there but working separately with someone on a one to one - possibly due to fitness levels or getting over a niggly knock he had pre joining.

Look forward to seeing Soufian :)

The Internet

Brad McKay has nice hair.

Also delighted we finally have a proper 9, 10 and 11. Was one of the hardest things for me last season watching a team who didn't have players with those numbers.

Takis4king

Soufian had surgery about 8 weeks ago on a knee injury so he is working alone with rob as previously mentioned just to monitor his knee and build it up again

Jambof3tornado

Soufian had surgery about 8 weeks ago on a knee injury so he is working alone with rob as previously mentioned just to monitor his knee and build it up again

great stuff. No time to fully read the threads so thanks for clearing that up.

quincy adams wagstaff

Brad McKay has nice hair.

Also delighted we finally have a proper 9, 10 and 11. Was one of the hardest things for me last season watching a team who didn't have players with those numbers.

was thinking that myself,where do footballers go for a haircut these days ?

was thinking that myself,where do footballers go for a haircut these days ?

I remember Robbo used to pay 4 quid for a short back and side on Gorgie Road back in the day.

quincy adams wagstaff

I remember Robbo used to pay 4 quid for a short back and side on Gorgie Road back in the day.

nice haircuts though I bet they didn't get haircuts like that in SAMS

Clerry Jambo

nice haircuts though I bet they didn't get haircuts like that in SAMS

Aaah Sams legends........Clerry used to frequent there many years ago when I had enough hair to get it "styled" :oohmatron:

Archived