4 more signings?

Gorgie Aggro

RN was talking about Wilson and ozturk being our 1st choice cb pairing, do you think that would be the case if St ledger was signed as well?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rossthejambo

So now this has been confirmed as bullshit you've been placed on my ignore list.

No time for these faux-ITK folk. Do my nut in.

Goodbye. Won't be missed.

It's been a long time coming :(

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

They were installing a karaoke system so the new starts can do their initiation singing.

We could play crowd noises on it as well. Look how successful that was for Hibs.

Surely that is pie in the sky. He is from what I have seen a very good defender.

30 something caps for the republic of ireland and still only 29... Must be decent. I've never seen him play myself so I can't judge. I don't know what would bring people to make things like this up though!

I expect a big week comming up. New signings announced to boost ST sales. Possibly other announcements. AB hinted at that when we came out of admin. Said she had to wait for the shares business to be completed.

Must admit I'm disappointed when I log on in the morning these days and nothing much has happened. Still very preferable to much of the last decade when it took real courage to log on at times.

RenfrewHearts

Does anyone know if the guy from Berwick is still on trail

I would presume so, don't think they've done much ball work as such. Can't really judge someone on their fitness work without seeing their ability.

30 something caps for the republic of ireland and still only 29... Must be decent. I've never seen him play myself so I can't judge. I don't know what would bring people to make things like this up though!

I've seen him a few times, and that was during his time with Preston and a few times he played for Rep of Ireland. Looks too good for us and the championship, but you never know.

I'm guessing it was a lie. Surely someone would of got another glimpse of him training etc by now!

I'm guessing it was a lie. Surely someone would of got another glimpse of him training etc by now!

Did you not see the other thread? Pic of him with training top on, although some claimed it was photoshopped.

Was it not the case that he was unhappy at being played out wide after he'd been banging them in up front at the start of last season?

Sure I'd read that somewhere.

I do Beleive this was indeed the case

jamboinglasgow

Did you not see the other thread? Pic of him with training top on, although some claimed it was photoshopped.

what thread is this?

Bridge of Djoum

It's a pretty fair assumption given it's estimated to be around 96-99.8% of the population that are Muslim.

Figure lifted directly from Wikipedia... :vrface:

Hot since 86

:lol: nice try

ooh-aah-cantona

St. Ledger has confirmed on his twitter that he's not signing for us - not that he had to as it was a ridiculous rumour.

St. Ledger has confirmed on his twitter that he's not signing for us - not that he had to as it was a ridiculous rumour.

Did so while peeing his pants with laughter!!

rossthejambo

Folk haven't been tweeting him asking him, tell me they've not!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Did so while peeing his pants with laughter!!

Showing some good pride in your own club there mate, as if we'd get laughed at by such a distinctly average player as Sean St Ledger.

Showing some good pride in your own club there mate, as if we'd get laughed at by such a distinctly average player as Sean St Ledger.

There is no hope in hell he'd choose us. No disrespect to us, just being realistic. For the record he is not average.

Back to 2005

Well said.

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Was that not Bunter picking from a list of free agents???

Top trolling!

People tweeting him :facepalm:

I'd rather some Kickbacker made it up than just ask him if he was in Edinburgh for talks.

MrWinningSmith

If he was signing do you really think he would confirm it to a fan before being announced officially be the club? Highly doubtfull!

Jamboscanbevicius

If he was signing do you really think he would confirm it to a fan before being announced officially be the club? Highly doubtfull!

No, but it's easy not to reply quickly, seemingly bemused by the question!

MrWinningSmith

No, but it's easy not to reply quickly, seemingly bemused by the question!

It could be all apart of the act ;-)

To be honest I've never heard of the boy.

Arthur Morgan

It could be all apart of the act ;-)

To be honest I've never heard of the boy.

Seriously?

MrWinningSmith

Yeah, I've never actually heard of him. I just had to look him up. Was there ever a chance he was going to sign?

Gregory House M.D.

Was that not Bunter picking from a list of free agents???

Top trolling!

Aye, I filled the team with the only free agents I knew of and St. Ledger was one. Now it's a full blown rumour ans he's been "seen" in Edinburgh :rofl:

Arthur Morgan

Aye, I filled the team with the only free agents I knew of and St. Ledger was one. Now it's a full blown rumour ans he's been "seen" in Edinburgh :rofl:

Hearts FC Fan page deny they browse Kickback, say it's for arseholes etc yet it's here where they get their rumours from! I've pulled them up a few times on it for passing the rumours off as their own and they deny ever going on kickback, arseholes.

Dallas Green

Hearts FC Fan page deny they browse Kickback, say it's for arseholes etc yet it's here where they get their rumours from! I've pulled them up a few times on it for passing the rumours off as their own and they deny ever going on kickback, arseholes.

:lol:

They say JKB is for arseholes.

:lol:

did people actually believe we were signing st ledger on our budget ! wtf .................

hobo esque delusional stuff from some jambo's i'm afraid...............

any more semi believable snippets out there?

jamtartan74
did people actually believe we were signing st ledger on our budget ! wtf .................

emmmm just seen quitongo and jaunjo having a game of passy at saughton park, wouldn't even let me join in hmpf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emmmm just seen quitongo and jaunjo having a game of passy at saughton park, wouldn't even let me join in hmpf.

wow. pretty horrendous attempt at humour there, not even in the remotely funny category i'm afraid lol

At last some sensible posts!

wow. pretty horrendous attempt at humour there, not even in the remotely funny category i'm afraid lol

Yet..."lol"

:blink:

Yeah, I've never actually heard of him. I just had to look him up. Was there ever a chance he was going to sign?

You obviously don't watch as much football as I do.

MrWinningSmith

You obviously don't watch as much football as I do.

Clearly not... I'm not a real fan.

jamtartan74

thats what good old alcohol does to u, about as believable as some of the posts I see in here.

See the other page for the breaking news that an 18 year old Croatian with 3 full caps having just left the Croatian champions for Barcelona, WILL be joining us in the Scottish Championship on loan.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Celtic are keen to get some football into Tony Watt and stop Rangers

Archived