New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

scott herbertson

only way the dots can vanish now is on line sales general sale of tickets that are left go on sale on Monday for the game against the vermin.

just people clicking on the dots - they are shown as sold for a few minutes

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

N 15

P 5

Q 3

R 1

S 11

T 10

Total 45

V 0

W 0

Y 2

Z 0

Total 2

A 15

B 8

C 2

D 0

E 6

F 11

G 9

Total 51

Total 98

jamtartally

Maybe they should introduce a degree in dot counting....brings a feel good feeling to the rest of the fans and always seem a popular thread.....well done to Clerry, munch and all for all your hard work :-))

on nights so ive counted the remaining dots . would like to think accurate at this small hour

T 10

S 11

R 1

Q 3

P 5

N 15

total 45

V 0

W 0

Y 2

Z 0

total 2

A 12

B 8

C 2

D 0

E 6

F 10

G 8

total 46

Overall 93

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Fxxx the SPFL

on nights so ive counted the remaining dots . would like to think accurate at this small hour

T 10

S 11

R 1

Q 3

P 5

N 15

total 45

V 0

W 0

Y 2

Z 0

total 2

A 12

B 8

C 2

D 0

E 6

F 10

G 8

total 46

Overall 93

Hope you were on your tea break and not skiving !!!!!

Maybe they should introduce a degree in dot counting....brings a feel good feeling to the rest of the fans and always seem a popular thread.....well done to Clerry, munch and all for all your hard work :-))

Clerry is the God Father when it comes to Dot Counting i am A Made Guy in the Dot Counting Mafia.

I always liked having an empty seat at my side end of row. Seems section full now....

Private Womble

was anyone ever on this mythical 9000 waiting list? in 2006?

I was on the waiting list at 8999.

Nah I was on it but no idea how many people were also on it.

Footballfirst

A 12 - 15

B 8

C 2

D 0

E 6

F 10 - 11

G 8

total 46 - 50

Overall 93 - 97

I always liked having an empty seat at my side end of row. Seems section full now....

I'll be sitting next to you.

fat+man.jpg

You can spill out in the aisle then ! Don't swear tho, women in front get you chucked out. And that was only a friendly !

All roads lead to Gorgie

I'll be sitting next to you.

fat+man.jpg

So you are the bloke who sat on my seat last season, missed a game came back and my seat was broken. :veryangry2:

Clerry is the God Father when it comes to Dot Counting i am A Made Guy in the Dot Counting Mafia.

Clerrys new chant..

Since I was young..

I've followed hearts

HMFC

The dots for me.

N 15

P 5

Q 3

R 1

S 10

T 8

Total 42

V 0

W 0

Y 2

Z 0

Total 2

A 15

B 8

C 2

D 0

E 6

F 11

G 8

Total 50

Total 94

bigis semiauskas

Clerrys new chant..

Since I was young..

I've followed hearts

HMFC

The dots for me.

clerry injured just now but hopefully back soon.

N 15

P 5

Q 3

R 1

S 11

T 10

Total 45

V 0

W 0

Y 2

Z 0

Total 2

A 15

B 8

C 2

D 0

E 6

F 10

G 8

Total 49

Total 96

Must have been some seats in basket on last count.

Fingers crossed for a few late hits on the website after today's performance!

Thought there would of been but so far doesn't seem to have been much movement.

scott herbertson

I know there's probably a good reason why it shouldn't happen, but assuming the Roseburn isn't going to be available for the Hibs game why don't we say the 96 are for new season ticket holders. Any left will be put on sale on Friday ? Instead of tie them up on Monday and if you want a season ticket you have to wait until after the Hibs game

1st time posting on here and purchased my first ever season ticket this season :)

regarding the first home game hearts vs hibs

is this included in my season ticket price or do I have to pay something extra????

Any help would be great :)

kingantti1874

1st time posting on here and purchased my first ever season ticket this season :)

is this included in my season ticket price or do I have to pay something extra????

Lol no mate.. Your seat is your seat... The only extra you need to shell out for are the pies

And welcome.

scott herbertson

just got a season ticket for my granddaughter, luckily seat just in front of me was left

well done mate

N 15

P 4

Q 3

R 1

S 11

T 10

Total 44

V 0

W 0

Y 1

Z 0

Total 1

A 14

B 8

C 2

D 0

E 5

F 10

G 8

Total 47

Total 92

Just 7 hours + 20 mins remaining.

scott herbertson

It would seem a PR folly to sell these as individual tickets when if we wait the week we will almost certainly sell out three ends of the ground

You know it makes sense

scott herbertson

It would seem a PR folly to sell these as individual tickets when if we wait the week we will almost certainly sell out season tickets for three ends of the ground

You know it makes sense

FarmerTweedy

Why on earth wouldn't it be?

Lol no mate.. Your seat is your seat... The only extra you need to shell out for are the pies

And welcome.

I'd stay clear of the pies.

Get a chippy before or after the match.

scott herbertson

A few late sales

Wheatfield - 43

Main - 41

Gorgie - 2

Total - 86

I make it 80 left to go on public sale 40 in wheatfield, 2 in gorgie and 38 in main

Why on earth wouldn't it be?

Couple of years back, you could still buy a season ticket, even although the first home game was on public sale. The first game therefore wasn't included, but you did get a discount on your season ticket.

That took place on earth :D

The Treasurer

Welcome on board.

You only have to pay for cup ties etc but you get first refusal on tickets for those games and usually a bit cheaper than non ST holders.

Your ST covers all league matches

was anyone ever on this mythical 9000 waiting list? in 2006?

Yes I was so it was 100% not mythical

Looking at the tkts available for cowdenbeath & Falkirk games their are tickets available in the gorge that weren't available to purchase for season tickets at the end. This seems really odd to me as they aren't ones they held for match day operations. Only thing i can think is these are ones that were reserved for some reason i.e awaiting finance completion and never happened.

CornhillHearts

Or it may be that they are season ticket holders who can't make that particular game have let Hearts know and have been put up for re-sale.

Have hearts actually put a scheme for that in place yet. I know there is provision on the new site yet unactivated, but wasn't aware as yet the club had any practical means of implementing as yet.

CornhillHearts

Nothing formal as far as I know but it was done multiple times last season, so no reason for people not doing it informally by phoning the TO.

Or it may be that they are season ticket holders who can't make that particular game have let Hearts know and have been put up for re-sale.

In particular, there's a big batch of them up the back of Section F. It would seem odd that all of these people are unable to attend at the same time. It would appear the club have kept some back for whatever reason.

Dagger Is Back

Was in earlier sorting out tickets for the Falkirk game. No Cat B STs will be on sale. They'll open the Roseburn on a game by game basis. Can't help but feel it's a missed opportunity but hey ho.

CornhillHearts

Wasn't aware they were all in the same area. Reading radios post it'd seem equally unlikely that all the people in that area didn't complete the finance on their ST. The mystery continues.

Never looked In section F. They aren't in the same area in the Gorgie & it's all single seats.

There were loads of people wanting season tkts but couldn't get 2 together so didn't. Seems a strange move to keep a block of seats like that.

Dagger Is Back

Seems like THAT lot were right. We've only sold about 7500 STs and the restt is just a smoke and mirrors show by AB and her gang

Gorgie_Rules

In particular, there's a big batch of them up the back of Section F. It would seem odd that all of these people are unable to attend at the same time. It would appear the club have kept some back for whatever reason.

The reason for this (not certain but fairly confident) is for tickets that are allocated to players/coaches/staff. They can request tickets before they go on sale hence why they may be taken up for the hibs game but not falkirk or cowdenbeath. There is a section in the main stand in between the upper and lower that is used for players families/agents etc however I am assuming once full then tickets are allocated to other parts of the ground (usually always the most expensive section)

I must add these tickets are still paid for

Archived