Recommend a tv series

Walter Bishop

Just watched the defenders on Netflix. The joys of not working just now.

I enjoyed it. It was a much quicker pace than the last 2 shows. Good action sequences. A good laugh

i'm in the middle of the first episode and it seems to be dragging on, i understand they need to reintroduce and build the story but it seems really slow

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Tazio

• Carl Fredrickson

• Ray Gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...a bit disco

i'm in the middle of the first episode and it seems to be dragging on, i understand they need to reintroduce and build the story but it seems really slow

Yep.

I found the first episode really, really slow too. As each ep goes by though, the pace does pick up.

Defenders it's actually pretty dam good.First two episodes are a bit ponderous but after that it's good I'm onto episode 6 now.

Defenders it's actually pretty dam good.First two episodes are a bit ponderous but after that it's good I'm onto episode 6 now.

Just watched it all last night and this morning, and found the finale a bit meh. All the various seasons, bringing us the four main characters and introducing the big bad Hand and their long developing plan...just led up to that? Was a bit disappointing. Although I expect there'll be further seasons lined up, I'll still watch them but might not be in quite such a hurry.

Just finished Ozark, great stuff. Been renewed for a second season too.

Finished it last night. Superb.

That scene in the snells house when Del says those words was like

:omfg:

Edited by Cruyff Turn

...a bit disco

Anybody watching The Mist on Netflix?

I watched the first 3 last night.

I thought it was pretty good

It's shite from here on in until the last 15 minutes of the last episode.

...a bit disco

Also trailer for vice principals

The bridge season 4

Do we know when The Bridge will be shown over here?

William H. Bonney

Do we know when The Bridge will be shown over here?

Not yet. January 1st in Sweden so hopefully not too long to wait after that.

...a bit disco

Not yet. January 1st in Sweden so hopefully not too long to wait after that.

Cool.

Cheers mate.

:thumbsup:

...a bit disco

No problem. I've absolutely loved the bridge. Can't wait to see how they conclude it.

Same here.

William H. Bonney

What do you think? :lol:

I hope so.

But I think it might have been Henrik.

Edited by Jefferson Davis Hogg

Just finished watching Hannibal series on Netflix. Its half decent. Think I'll get into Game of Thrones next, see what the fuss is about.

Couldn't finish that 13 Reasons Why. Absolute horseshit. Watching American Horror Story as well but that can get a bit much.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

On the last episode of Ozark. Really is beginning to feel like Breaking Bad towards the end of the series.

Pat ma shants when Russ went to murder Michael and was electrocuted

...a bit disco

On the last episode of Ozark. Really is beginning to feel like Breaking Bad towards the end of the series.

Pat ma shants when Russ went to murder Michael and was electrocuted

That bit in your spoiler was pretty minging likes!

Unknown user

I'm going to take a slightly different tack, I've been watching old Kenny Vs Spenny :laugh:

Not exactly high brow but highly entertaining.

For those who don't know, two Canadian housemates have a competition each week, Who can stay blindfolded longest, Who can go longest without talking, Who can blow the biggest fart etc. One is uptight as hell, plays by the rules, usually loses, the other is a carefree slacker who cheats and usually wins.

Watch Who can 69 the longest for the best example of them - they're strapped to each other in a 69 position, irritating each other and fighting.

Kenny is the clartiest, most annoying human ever by the way. But at least he's not Spenny

I'm going to take a slightly different tack, I've been watching old Kenny Vs Spenny :laugh:

Not exactly high brow but highly entertaining.

For those who don't know, two Canadian housemates have a competition each week, Who can stay blindfolded longest, Who can go longest without talking, Who can blow the biggest fart etc. One is uptight as hell, plays by the rules, usually loses, the other is a carefree slacker who cheats and usually wins.

Watch Who can 69 the longest for the best example of them - they're strapped to each other in a 69 position, irritating each other and fighting.

Kenny is the clartiest, most annoying human ever by the way. But at least he's not Spenny

maxresdefault.jpg

Matt stone and trey Parker were executive producers from season 3 iirc btw

Might be worth checking it out then because I love those two radges

Aye that's Ozark S1 finished. From the first few episodes I didn't think it seemed that dark... towards the end there were some horrific scenes

Narcos starting today and Bojack Horseman next week. Netflix :pray:

Can't wait to sit down and watch Narcos S3. Reckon I could get the majority done over the weekend

Can't wait to sit down and watch Narcos S3. Reckon I could get the majority done over the weekend

Off all next week so will be ploughing through it :jjyay:

Also watching Silicon Valley just now which is really good. Coming to the end of season 2 and it's steadily getting better.

Off all next week so will be ploughing through it :jjyay:

Also watching Silicon Valley just now which is really good. Coming to the end of season 2 and it's steadily getting better.

I have watched 6 episodes so far today.Perks of being off and feeling rough.Netflix binge

Rudolf's Mate

Finished Animal Kingdom which was excellent. Had a wee lull in season 2 but got stronger as it went on.

Narcos season 3 episode 1 didn't disappoint.

Anyone else struggling with the new series of Ray Donovan?...... far too slow for my liking

Edited by Disco Dave

Have utterly binged Silicon Valley over the last few days. Watched all 4 seasons in about a week and a half. It is great though, not sure how I didn't get into it before now.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Recommend a tv series