Walter Bishop

...a bit disco

Black Sails Finished.

Gangland Undercover Season 2 Finished.

Tore through Start Up.

Game of Thrones isnt out yet.

NEED SOMETHING NEW TO WATCH!?

anyone gave Revolution a try?

I enjoyed Revolution but it got cancelled early.

If you like GoT and similar, give The Last Kingdom a go. I watched Season 1 and Season 2 (so far) last week and thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Tazio

• Carl Fredrickson

• Ray Gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Say What Again

I enjoyed Revolution but it got cancelled early.

Same here. I watched season 1 and enjoyed it, but my mate told me it was binned after season 2, so I just stopped watching.

...a bit disco

Same here. I watched season 1 and enjoyed it, but my mate told me it was binned after season 2, so I just stopped watching.

I watched Season 2 after which they wrapped up the storylines with an online comic. Which was a bit shit really.

Fargo season 3

Watched the first episode great as ever.Really don't think there has been a bad episode of this yet.

...a bit disco

Watched the first episode great as ever.Really don't think there has been a bad episode of this yet.

Totally bizarre opening. Typically baffling but can't wait to see how it all ties in again.

Loved the scene with the air conditioner!

Just realised still have season 3 of 'The100' to watch.

I don't love it but will be a suitable gap filler

Good concept but a bit too America for me. Still worth a watch

Totally bizarre opening. Typically baffling but can't wait to see how it all ties in again.

Loved the scene with the air conditioner!

Yeah it's part of its appeal for me the wackiness

Jambof3tornado

Just realised still have season 3 of 'The100' to watch.

I don't love it but will be a suitable gap filler

Good concept but a bit too America for me. Still worth a watch

Season 4 on kodi too. Well up til the mid season break.

Turn is good.

Carl Fredrickson

The Get Down. The story of the birth of hip hop music in New York in the late 70s. Not my kind of music but this show is amazing. Saw what I thought was the first series last year but it was the first 6 episodes of the first series and the second part (5 episodes) is now on Netflix. 

Cracking show. 

I enjoyed the first season of The Expanse. Thought it was pretty decent viewing. Not started the second season yet, trying to catch up with other stuff first

...a bit disco

I enjoyed the first season of The Expanse. Thought it was pretty decent viewing. Not started the second season yet, trying to catch up with other stuff first

2nd season is far superior.

:thumbsup:

...a bit disco

2nd season is far superior.

:thumbsup:

Thinking of waiting until they are all out before starting. Season 1 was absolutely superb

Say What Again

I've eventually started on Ray Donovan in the last week and onto series 2 now. Pretty good so far.

I gave up on that during season 1. I couldn't hack his wife's voice :lol:

William H. Bonney

Gomorrah starts up again Wednesday.

What channel?

I can't find anything about it online.

Edited by William H. Bonney

alwaysthereinspirit

What channel?

I can't find anything about it online.

Not sure where you are but here in the states its starts up again Wednesday on Sundance TV.

William H. Bonney

Not sure where you are but here in the states its starts up again Wednesday on Sundance TV.

I'm in Edinburgh. I see it's season 2 you're getting. Enjoy. It's a belter

alwaysthereinspirit

I'm in Edinburgh. I see it's season 2 you're getting. Enjoy. It's a belter

We already watched 2. I think my wife may have got her hands on some fake news. :)

Looks like they're just replaying 2 again for some reason.

Unknown user

Enjoying The Americans just now, pleasantly surprised.

Downloaded season 5 of Orange is the new Black. We watched the first one - it was OK, not really my cup of tea, but Mrs S is as happy as a fat bird with chocolate fingers.

Enjoying The Americans just now, pleasantly surprised.

Downloaded season 5 of Orange is the new Black. We watched the first one - it was OK, not really my cup of tea, but Mrs S is as happy as a fat bird with chocolate fingers.

The Americans is a good show...which of course ITV dropped due poor viewing figures. I've got a bit of catching up to do on it, as still on season 4, but whenever I watch a few I really enjoy them.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Yeah i love Billions. Damian Lewis is great.

Last night's episode :wow:

vegas-voss

So it gets better ?

I thought first season was good but after 4 episodes of the 2nd I felt it was starting go up its own arse.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

So it gets better ?

I thought first season was good but after 4 episodes of the 2nd I felt it was starting go up its own arse.

It did seem to be going nowhere but it does get interesting when a seemingly solid money-making investment opportunity arises. I won't say anymore as I don't want to spoil anything

I'd definitely recommend watching at least until the end of this season. Finale next week. :thumbsup:

I'd recommend Designated Survivor.

24 meets the West Wing with Kiefer Sullivan in Oval Office.

On Abc/UK Netflix. Almost finished season one, Netflix releases the day after it's on in the States.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vegas-voss

It did seem to be going nowhere but it does get interesting when a seemingly solid money-making investment opportunity arises. I won't say anymore as I don't want to spoil anything

I'd definitely recommend watching at least until the end of this season. Finale next week. :thumbsup:

Will go back to it they are all still on my Sky anyway

alwaysthereinspirit

Last night was awesome. Loved the flash backs over the 6 week period. Never saw that coming though.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Last night was awesome. Loved the flash backs over the 6 week period. Never saw that coming though.

A brilliantly executed episode.

Just watched the first episode of American Gods on Amazon. I meant to watch the first few minutes and then go to bed. Got totally pulled into it and ended up watching the whole episode. Huge potential.

PortyJambo

Just watched the first episode of American Gods on Amazon. I meant to watch the first few minutes and then go to bed. Got totally pulled into it and ended up watching the whole episode. Huge potential.

Watched that yesterday too, and agree, could well be the next big thing. Got great reviews too, as well as from reviewers who've seen the first 4 episodes.

Say What Again

First The Defenders trailer released... airs August 18th

Edited by Say What Again

PortyJambo

First The Defenders trailer released... airs August 18th

:yas:

"I'm the immortal Iron Fist" "You're whaaaat?" :lol:

...a bit disco

Definitely possibilities with this one.

Ricky Whittle has come a long way since Dream Team!

JudyJudyJudy

Watched " Feud".  Its the story of the bitter " feud" between Bette Davis and Joan Crawford.

It really is outstanding,  with very bitchy one liners  but also a very moving look at how Hollywood viewed actresses once they were passed their " sell by date " ( ie aged over 40)  Obviously very very camp but award winning ( id guess) performances from  Jessica Lange and Susan Sarandon.  Also a brilliant supporting cast of Stanley Tucci , Judy Davis , Alfred Molina et al.  

Also like others loving " The Americans" and on the last season now. Its currently on weekly so no bingeing . Just have to do what others do and wait weekly !

Rudolf's Mate

The Americans is fantastic.

Working my way through season 3 of Bosch at moment. Started slow but has picked up the pace.

Might have to go back and try Expanse again. My cousin told me I had to watch it but I didn't even make it to episode 3.

Really like the look of American Gods as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

alwaysthereinspirit

Gomorrah season 3 has been good so far. Couple of different plot lines ticking over nicely.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Recommend a tv series