Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

Not just Andrew Lincoln, but half the main cast are leaving after this season.

That was the most pish boring opening episode of any season of any TV show in history.

Another anonymous redshirt died. Everybody sat around moaning. Gregory finally got killed. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

Better call Saul

Maggie was tipped off that someone had done over Glen's grave she heads up gets attacked by the old boy in the hoodie but hangs the guy that tipped her off.. Should the old ned in the hoodie not have got wasted as well. 

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Maggie was tipped off that someone had done over Glen's grave she heads up gets attacked by the old boy in the hoodie but hangs the guy that tipped her off.. Should the old ned in the hoodie not have got wasted as well. 

Nah he was just being used as a dupe by the chief dick

He was pished and had just lost his only child so he can get off with a warning

Say What Again

I read the viewing figures for the s9 premier were down 50% on the premier for s8. Hell of an audience loss in just one year.

It was also the lowest viewing figure of a season premier since the first ever episode.

19 minutes ago, Say What Again said:

I read the viewing figures for the s9 premier were down 50% on the premier for s8. Hell of an audience loss in just one year.

It was also the lowest viewing figure of a season premier since the first ever episode.

probably because its complete and utter shite now. Most folk are only watching to see how it ends. 

Its the most plodding pile of pish I watch now. 

Tbf barely anything has happened in 4 series of Better Call Saul and I've loved every minute of it. Goes to show good writing always shines through. Series 4 was literally two storylines moving at snails pace yet it was great.....

William H. Bonney
1 hour ago, The Brow said:

probably because its complete and utter shite now. Most folk are only watching to see how it ends. 

Tbf barely anything has happened in 4 series of Better Call Saul and I've loved every minute of it. Goes to show good writing always shines through. Series 4 was literally two storylines moving at snails pace yet it was great.....

That ending last night was great. It honestly thought Jimmy was being sincere. 

I really think this show suffers from that American thing of mandatory long seasons. 16 episodes a season is far too long. There's now been 34 episodes since Negan's debut :lol: just silly. Everything that's happened could have been done in about 8 episodes and I say that as someone who still blanks out Monday nights to watch this.

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I really think this show suffers from that American thing of mandatory long seasons. 16 episodes a season is far too long. There's now been 34 episodes since Negan's debut :lol: just silly. Everything that's happened could have been done in about 8 episodes and I say that as someone who still blanks out Monday nights to watch this.

You really should find something else to do. 

I wish it would end. I only watch it now when I'm on nightshift. It is absolute bum gravy now.  

3 minutes ago, The Brow said:

You really should find something else to do. 

I wish it would end. I only watch it now when I'm on nightshift. It is absolute bum gravy now.  

Monday night fives gets dropped for this. I'm an utter lost cause. 

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Monday night fives gets dropped for this. I'm an utter lost cause. 

Shambles mate hah 

scott herbertson

It's incredibly bad - can't believe I haven't got the will power to give it up. I'm acting like a , well,........... zombie...

incidentally there's hardly a zombie to be seen in it these days

They should rename it The Walking Slow Death

Just catching up with this week's episode now...

Had we even seen this kid who they're all mourning before, or his grieving parents? ?

I still enjoy it but there's just too many non entities who you just don't care about.

Nope, this was a brand new redshirt who was only introduced to be killed off to provide a plot point.

But here's a wee pic of Lauren Cohan looking barry.

tenor.gif?itemid=5381973

kingantti1874
On 10/10/2018 at 14:23, The Brow said:

Spot on on walking dead but better call saul.. Hes now saul, salamanca now in the chair, the lab nearly built.. Loads happened

7 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Spot on on walking dead but better call saul.. Hes now saul, salamanca now in the chair, the lab nearly built.. Loads happened

Agreed. Better call Saul is the best TV show I have watched since the wire. Utterly captivating. 

Sawdust Caesar

The logic faults ( I think they're called) do my nut in. The scene with the stuck wagon, Rick tells them all to run because there are zombies coming towards them. The redshirt goes back to rescue the horse, gets bit so they all rush back to help him. Rick tells Daryll and Michonne  to deal with the zombies, which they do, killing them all. Why the hell did they not do that in the first place?

1 hour ago, Sawdust Caesar said:

The logic faults ( I think they're called) do my nut in. The scene with the stuck wagon, Rick tells them all to run because there are zombies coming towards them. The redshirt goes back to rescue the horse, gets bit so they all rush back to help him. Rick tells Daryll and Michonne  to deal with the zombies, which they do, killing them all. Why the hell did they not do that in the first place?

:spoton:

Glass floor?

Walk on the struts instead of the middle of the glass panels and/or lay some wood or something down on it to spread the weight of the wagon you feckin imbeciles.

North Berwick Jambo
On 13/10/2018 at 01:00, Cade said:

Nope, this was a brand new redshirt who was only introduced to be killed off to provide a plot point.

tenor.gif?itemid=5381973

?

On 13/10/2018 at 00:00, Cade said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5381973

:arry:

Better call Saul
On 13/10/2018 at 00:00, Cade said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5381973

Glen WAS a lucky basss

On 15/10/2018 at 19:48, Mauricio Pinilla said:

This week's episode is good. Could it be returning to form? 

:wow:

Really good episode. I’ve got high hopes for this season. Hopefully going back to basics.

9 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Really good episode. I’ve got high hopes for this season. Hopefully going back to basics.

No its gonna remain the same boring shite. They add a bit excitement now any then to keep you hooked.

On 13/10/2018 at 23:19, Cade said:

:spoton:

Glass floor?

Walk on the struts instead of the middle of the glass panels and/or lay some wood or something down on it to spread the weight of the wagon you feckin imbeciles.

I thought why not just knock one of the bannisters down and take the stuff down the side, avoiding the glass floor altogether. 

50 minutes ago, gjcc said:

I thought why not just knock one of the bannisters down and take the stuff down the side, avoiding the glass floor altogether. 

lauren-cohan-gif-hunt-14.gif

• 2 weeks later...

So weird knowing that the main character of a show is getting killed off and it even being announced in trailers  :lol: That should have been a huge moment but it's just meh cos everyone knew it was coming. 

Better call Saul
37 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

So weird knowing that the main character of a show is getting killed off and it even being announced in trailers  :lol: That should have been a huge moment but it's just meh cos everyone knew it was coming. 

I thought that too 

You know how we're stuck down this big hole but have knives and axes?

How about instead of cutting handholds into the walls, we just scrabble about with our hands?

:vrface:

20 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Bet his character isn't killed off ?

Edited by neilnunb

Better call Saul
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Bet his character isn't killed off ?

They will write him back in season 34 when they all meet up again and he and then ninja bitch have had loads of ninja babies. 

On 20/10/2018 at 21:30, iantjambo said:

Just finished watching the first season of Fear.  Bit slow to start but stuck with it and quite enjoyed it.

Fear season 2 and 3 are tremendous. Much better than TWD series that was out at the same time.

16 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

6 years later and Daryll still hasn't showered and Carol has morphed into Jamie Lee Curtis ?

So...Rick to have 3 movies.

And Judith truly is a ‘Lil Asskicker ?

Can't decide if they took it a step too far having him wash up on the river :lol: Guess they had to leave it open enough for a return in the future. Either way this season is such a massive improvement on previous ones. 

Samuel Camazzola

Did I miss something from previous episodes? If they have been creating a workforce to construct the bridge, why were sticks of explosives left on it? 

10 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Can't decide if they took it a step too far having him wash up on the river :lol: Guess they had to leave it open enough for a return in the future. Either way this season is such a massive improvement on previous ones. 

I agree, I’m intrigued by the 6 year time jump that they’re taking. At least it should avoid the inevitable 6 episodes mopping about after Ricks apparent demise.

Shanks said no

Sorry but I got a bit lost with the story on Monday as I didn’t use subtitles 

who are are the helicopter people?

6 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Sorry but I got a bit lost with the story on Monday as I didn’t use subtitles 

who are are the helicopter people?

The Commonwealth