• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

Better call Saul

Best episode in a long time    alpha freaks  me out  , that twist sent shivers down my back ...

Can't wait for neegan  to be let loose ...its  coming .

Mac_fae_Gillie

SPOIER...…………...

Pretty clear after the 1st 30mins of luvy stuff a culling was a coming. Guessed a few wrong though but got most right.

3 minutes ago, Mac_fae_Gillie said:

SPOIER...…………...

Pretty clear after the 1st 30mins of luvy stuff a culling was a coming. Guessed a few wrong though but got most right.

Did you call any of the main ones?

Mac_fae_Gillie
39 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Did you call any of the main ones?

Enid.. the "your my Boyfriend" at 1st thought the guy was doomed but she got triple focus ref medical training so that was it. Thought the Old woman was a gonna when she carried the baby past and was given an evil smirk.. my big wrong call was I thought Carol was finally going to die..

The Internet

Expected the king and rosita to be on the sticks but thats only cos I've read the comics. Henry and Tara were a surprise for me. Agree that the whole 'you're my boyfriend' thing made it obvious that either Enid or the guy was gone. Was a great scene though. 

jack D and coke

I’ll need to go back a few episodes I’ve became so disinterested in what’s going on I’m totally scratching my head a lot of the time now. One I watched last night had michonne up the duff (who’s the faither?!) and chasing Ricks daughter (I’ve even forgot her name) about the place as a child was out killing zombies on her own :lol: 

What a pile of pish it is now. 

Better call Saul
42 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ll need to go back a few episodes I’ve became so disinterested in what’s going on I’m totally scratching my head a lot of the time now. One I watched last night had michonne up the duff (who’s the faither?!) and chasing Ricks daughter (I’ve even forgot her name) about the place as a child was out killing zombies on her own :lol: 

Judith running around with a gun that dirty harry would be proud of was just laughable. 

The Internet
44 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

That episode jumped back and forth loads. Scenes with pregnant michonne were years before where we are now. 

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

What’s worse...

The quality of the program deteriorating (in your eyes), or coming onto this thread every single week to proclaim how pish the program is/tell everyone how disinterested it’s making you?

This time next week:

What a load of pish says Jack...did you watch it again? Aye...but I’m so bored of it, I thought I’d watch it again then waste my own time posting about it on this thread!

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

What’s worse...

The quality of the program deteriorating (in your eyes), or coming onto this thread every single week to proclaim how pish the program is/tell everyone how disinterested it’s making you?

This time next week:

What a load of pish says Jack...did you watch it again? Aye...but I’m so bored of it, I thought I’d watch it again then waste my own time posting about it on this thread!

:lol: 

Sorry I thought this forum was about opinions. 

Coming from a massively opinionated arsehole such are yourself I’ll take that as a compliment. 

jack D and coke
58 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Judith running around with a gun that dirty harry would be proud of was just laughable. 

Hilarious :lol: 

57 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

That episode jumped back and forth loads. Scenes with pregnant michonne were years before where we are now. 

Was really confusing. Honestly couldn’t work out what was going on. 

Just now, jack D and coke said:

:lol: 

Sorry I thought this forum was about opinions. 

Coming from a massively opinionated arsehole such are yourself I’ll take that as a compliment. 

Touch a nerve did I?

I’ll await the next instalment of you telling everyone how bored you are of watching the program again next week...

Fairly sure that’s worthy of a ban as well, I’ll not report you though...I can’t be arsed.

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Touch a nerve did I?

I’ll await the next instalment of you telling everyone how bored you are of watching the program again next week...

Fairly sure that’s worthy of a ban as well, I’ll not report you though...I can’t be arsed.

Dev getting his blouse and frillies in a wee twist again :lol: you get a bit excited about nothing eh. 

Are you actually a girl? You come across like a hysterical one at times. Maybe the internet isn’t for you. 

10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Dev getting his blouse and frillies in a wee twist again :lol: you get a bit excited about nothing eh. 

Are you actually a girl? You come across like a hysterical one at times. Maybe the internet isn’t for you. 

Just to confirm, you have went from getting angry and lashing out...to now attempting to ridicule me with your rapier sharp wit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH what a fecking soft ***** you really must be!

Back to playing games 24/7 or posting on here mate...you’re life must be non stop excitement filled!

P.S. no need to respond again, you talking about how bored you feel watching Walking Dead, or posting about how completely pish you are at any number of games...to the point of chucking your controller like a pre-pubescent child throwing a temper tantrum...is clearly too much for me to intellectually deal with.

Edited by Deviskan

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Just to confirm, you have went from getting angry and lashing out...to now attempting to ridicule me with your rapier sharp wit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH what a fecking soft ***** you really must be!

Back to playing games 24/7 or posting on here mate...you’re life must be non stop excitement filled!

Seriously you’re not right :lol: 

Alwsys looking for grievance on here. 

Strange, strange dude. 

I’d suggest help but **** you frankly. I hope you’re as miserable as you sound. 

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Seriously you’re not right :lol: 

Alwsys looking for grievance on here. 

Strange, strange dude. 

I’d suggest help but **** you frankly. I hope you’re as miserable as you sound. 

Whilst you’re a complete irrelevance to myself...probably a jobless halfwit who sits playing on his PlayStation or posting on an Internet forum EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I simply posted why are you wasting your time posting on a thread for fans of a program telling people you find it boring repeatedly...you then lashed out like a child.

Anyway, I’ll leave you to it...you probably have a controller to chuck.

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Whilst you’re a complete irrelevance to myself...probably a jobless halfwit who sits playing on his PlayStation or posting on an Internet forum EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I simply posted why are you wasting your time posting on a thread for fans of a program telling people you find it boring repeatedly...you then lashed out like a child.

Anyway, I’ll leave you to it...you probably have a controller to chuck.

Seriously dude you have issues. Mibbe try get yir hole or something, certainly sound like you need it??

Ill post my thoughts on this weeks episode too, I’m gonna watch it tonight, half arsed no paying any attention and then moan about how shite it was. 

10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Seriously dude you have issues. Mibbe try get yir hole or something, certainly sound like you need it??

Now that is a belter...a man with over SEVENTEEN THOUSAND forum posts, who constantly plays on his PlayStation telling someone they need to ‘get yir hole’.

How eloquently put as well, I’m sure the women on here think you’re a charmer with plenty of class...similar to your vague thoughts about Tommy Robinson/Muslim paedophilic Gangs etc, you’re not really a very nice guy are you ‘Jack’?

Anyway, won’t be replying again...as you’re clearly a waste of skin with the intellect of a chav scumbag.

Edited by Deviskan

jack D and coke
20 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Now that is a belter...a man with over SEVENTEEN THOUSAND forum posts, who constantly plays on his PlayStation telling someone they need to ‘get yir hole’.

How eloquently put as well, I’m sure the women on here think you’re a charmer with plenty of class...similar to your vague thoughts about Tommy Robinson/Muslim paedophilic Gangs etc, you’re not really a very nice guy are you ‘Jack’?

Anyway, won’t be replying again...as you’re clearly a waste of skin with the intellect of a chav scumbag.

:rofl: 

You’ve made my day ya absolute banger! 

FWIW, I'm in the same boat as JD.

The Mrs still watches it, ergo so do I.  Some episodes are better than others, but I could really live without it truth be told.

The Internet

I think this season has been genuinely good tv tbh. It was definitely falling off a cliff the last couple of seasons but this one has brought it right back for me. 

5 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I think this season has been genuinely good tv tbh. It was definitely falling off a cliff the last couple of seasons but this one has brought it right back for me. 

This is where I am.

Monday nights episode was classic Walking Dead imo. It was a genuine :wtf: moment.

Yes, there’s still some silliness in it. As mentioned above, Judith with a gun that would probably rip her arms off with its recoil is definitely one.

But then, this is a TV show about people who come back from the dead as carnivorous monsters. It’s fair to say that realism went out the window in the very first episode.

Season 8 has definitely brought my attention back up.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Don't know how anyone can argue with latest episode- knew what was coming from the comics but still classic walking dead moment as they moved along the line of heads...and definitely a few shocks in there too.  

Most of the new characters have something interesting about them, the whisperers have added something and it's great to have things actually happening again each episode. Actually looked forward to it again each week this series. Hope next week doesn't spoil it- looks interesting from trailers 

Sawdust Caesar

Defo one of the better episodes, it's been a while since I sat mouth agape, which I was when I saw the pikes at the end. I never guessed any of the 3 main characters that were piked were going to be killed off.

Another logic fault that pissed me off was how quickly and how far the temperature must have dropped for it to start snowing. At the fair they are all walking around in summer clothes, e.g. Alpha in a summer dress, and by the next day it starts snowing. At least have them wrapped up a bit and somebody mention how cold it's getting before the snow comes. I know I shouldn't let wee things like that bother me when we have to suspend reality for nearly every thing else, Judith carrying a Magnum for starters, and Jerry still being fat despite the kingdom running out of food.

24 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

That was a pretty disappointing finale. Very low key.

Last weeks should have been the finale.

Aye, pretty shite tbh.

Was waiting on the huge cliffhanger but it never came. ?

Arthur Morgan

Very poor. I agree that last week's episode should have been the last. 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

So glad it's over. 

It is one those shows that no matter how shite it gets you have to see it through. 

Just like Lost, prison break ect such a great show to begin with but ran out of ideas. 

jack D and coke
33 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

So glad it's over. 

It is one those shows that no matter how shite it gets you have to see it through. 

Just like Lost, prison break ect such a great show to begin with but ran out of ideas. 

This. 

I watched but its more a laugh at how crap it’s became. The zombies coming slowly out the snow was hilarious and absolutely pish at the same time. 

The only surprise I got in the last two episodes was how doable alpha was with a highland jig on :lol: 

Quite enjoyed the switch to winter - reminded me of Game of Thrones. 

Show itself has been on a bit of a downer for 2-3yrs now. This season has been a slow burner, after the introduction go Alpha i thought it improved. 

The 2nd last ep (The Calm Before) - last 10mins of it was good and set up the change in direction that was coming in the last ep. 

Hopeful for Season 10.

On 27/03/2019 at 12:50, Smithee said:

This is exactly why I visit threads I'm not interested in from time to time, top entertainment gents!

Ha ha. 

Feck the Walking Dead, what happens in the next exciting episode of Jack D and the Walking Dev? 

8 minutes ago, martoon said:

Ha ha. 

Feck the Walking Dead, what happens in the next exciting episode of Jack D and the Walking Dev? 

And if you want some added entertainment, nip over to the Still Game thread :lol:

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

And if you want some added entertainment, nip over to the Still Game thread :lol:

Just did. :lol:

luckyBatistuta
On 02/04/2019 at 16:16, iantjambo said:

On 02/04/2019 at 16:22, martoon said:

Just did. :lol:

Me too :jiggy:

Been avoiding this thread, because I’ve fallen about 4/5 episodes behind. I’ve watched it from the very beginning and loved it, but just can’t be arsed pressing play on it now, been dire for a while. I know I will watch them, as I can’t give up on it at this stage, but I just know it’s going to be pish. I’ve heard the ‘storm’ episode is absolute garbage. Nothing fekn happens anymore, zombies aren’t really even a threat anymore. They just stroll up to them now with no fear and on to the next one. Just needs to end soon as.

11 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Me too :jiggy:

Been avoiding this thread, because I’ve fallen about 4/5 episodes behind. I’ve watched it from the very beginning and loved it, but just can’t be arsed pressing play on it now, been dire for a while. I know I will watch them, as I can’t give up on it at this stage, but I just know it’s going to be pish. I’ve heard the ‘storm’ episode is absolute garbage. Nothing fekn happens anymore, zombies aren’t really even a threat anymore. They just stroll up to them now with no fear and on to the next one. Just needs to end soon as.

I dropped out ages ago, LB. Last episode I watched ended with Rick battering a wife beater and Morgan (?) from episode 1 turning up. He'd gone from a broken man after losing his son to a tranquil, ninja, guru type in the blink of an eye.

Seasons 4 & 5 were poor and, it would appear, what has followed hasn't seen much of an upturn. 

Agree about the Z's. Speed them up, Dawn of the Dead remake style. That would keep the survivors on their toes. Wouldn't make much sense, continuity wise, but I get the feeling that doesn't matter to the writers anymore.

luckyBatistuta
17 minutes ago, martoon said:

I dropped out ages ago, LB. Last episode I watched ended with Rick battering a wife beater and Morgan (?) from episode 1 turning up. He'd gone from a broken man after losing his son to a tranquil, ninja, guru type in the blink of an eye.

Seasons 4 & 5 were poor and, it would appear, what has followed hasn't seen much of an upturn. 

Agree about the Z's. Speed them up, Dawn of the Dead remake style. That would keep the survivors on their toes. Wouldn't make much sense, continuity wise, but I get the feeling that doesn't matter to the writers anymore.

It’s not so much about how slow the dead are, they are what they are. It’s just the way the scenes play out now. I made an effort to get back in to it last night. Someone had escaped and went back to their old haunt. There, they encountered a few of the dead, they sighed and strolled around taking them out one at a time. It’s almost as if the cast has become bored of it now too. The fear when they encountered any of them has now gone and it’s just dragging along slowly, a bit like the dead. Even though I’ve lost interest in it, I’ll probably still fire up another episode tonight, as I need to see it through now☹️

3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

It’s not so much about how slow the dead are, they are what they are. It’s just the way the scenes play out now. I made an effort to get back in to it last night. Someone had escaped and went back to their old haunt. There, they encountered a few of the dead, they sighed and strolled around taking them out one at a time. It’s almost as if the cast has become bored of it now too. The fear when they encountered any of them has now gone and it’s just dragging along slowly, a bit like the dead. Even though I’ve lost interest in it, I’ll probably still fire up another episode tonight, as I need to see it through now☹️

You can do it, bud. Don't be a quitter, like me. :)

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, martoon said:

You can do it, bud. Don't be a quitter, like me. :)

:lol: You cheered me up after typing that depressing post.

• 3 months later...
49 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Was that Lucille at 3:51? 😍

Cant wait :D

Edited by iantjambo