Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

Mr Brightside
15 hours ago, Sawdust Caesar said:

I was thinking it was barcode neck tattoo lassie, the one that knows Dwight has changed sides, as she wasn't killed in that skirmish.

Yeah, that’s a good shout. She is likely to reappear and out Dwight under pressure.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

Better call Saul

Not then best episode last night 

All this letter writing pish from Carl is like pulling teeth ... As if you would write a sweet letter to negan then michone reading it to him.. 

I don't know what I still watch it. 

Here's hoping at least half the cast get killed next week

And the writers

And the producers

Edited by Cade

2 hours ago, Cade said:

Here's hoping at least half the cast get killed next week

And the writers

And the producers

Fair enough wanting characters to die, but the cast?!

Say What Again
6 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I don't know what I still watch it. 

I'm 2.5 episodes behind now.

With Champions League this week, Far Cry 5, stuff to be done around the house, then the weekend, I could fall 3.5 episodes behind. That could be it for me. No coming back from that :lol:

North Berwick Jambo

I watched the season finale online this morning, a bit tame really, One question I do have is why has nobody mentioned the helicopters seen in this series? 

Better call Saul

This thing with karl and the bloody letters and now negan is saved even though he bashed Glen's brains in.. I don't know why I bother.. 

If it wasn't for the fact my daughter and I Watch it together I woudnt be bothering with it. 

Edited by Ferris Bueller

2 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Will be annoyed if this Maggie and Jesus thing means there's no whisperers. 

Spoiler

When walking through the field they passed a series of wooden pikes. The whisperers use these as boundary markers. Looks like they are imminent. 

Huge coincidence otherwise. 

4 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Thought this might have something to do with the massive herd of walkers on the horizon when they were in the field 

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Whisperers? 

What happened to that nice old lady that Maggie came across? 

Rumoured to be linked to the helicopter, which may be part of the Commonwealth, a civilisation of 50,000 people

Just read a bit online where the director says he will never reveal the cause of the whole thing. I think that's mental, surely people would always still want to know the why if they were living in this world. I think this is one of the main reasons viewing figures have been in such steady decline.

13 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I found that ridiculous Maggie and jesus sitting there looking evil talking about making Rick pay.. 

The shows not what it was... 

Fair play to anyone still watching.

I gave up about 3 seasons ago. The world is a much better place.

Say What Again
31 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Fair play to anyone still watching.

I gave up about 3 seasons ago. The world is a much better place.

Yep. I said on this thread a few weeks past that I was 2 and a bit episodes behind. I've came on here to see if it was worth catching up and watching through to the finale, or even skipping to the final episode, but it doesn't sound like.

Imagine that could be me done with it now as I can't see me taking in those missed episodes, a few weeks down the line.

I feel liberated.

Edited by Say What Again

10 minutes ago, Say What Again said:

Yep. I said on this thread a few weeks past that I was 2 and a bit episodes behind. I've came on here to see if it was worth catching up and watching through to the finale, or even skipping to the final episode, but it doesn't sound like.

Imagine that could be me done with it now as I can't see me taking in those missed episodes, a few weeks down the line.

I feel liberated.

I always have a look on  this thread before watching the episode (the Mrs is addicted to it) so I can mentally prepare myself for the undoubted shitfest.  

With the greatest respect to my fellow posters...I don't think it has been as bad as has been painted in this thread.  Sure, there is plenty to shoot holes in (unless you are Negan being shot at in which case everything will miss, but that's hardly unique to this show) but it's been ok, in as much as the whole thing since day one has been, simply ok.

Now the Mrs is watching Fear the Walking Dead on Amazon.  FFS...

chester copperpot

I gave up after the first episode of the current series (last October)

I got fed up with every shooting scene being like something out of the A Team programme.

I have a lot less seethe due to letting go as well as it was really getting on my nerves. Never thought it would come to this as used to love it!

Shetland is my new addiction these days but only 20 odd episodes :(

This needs to end ffs. Its absolutely chronic viewing, slower than watching Hamilton v Hamilton. 

Yet I still tune I'm because I'm a complete ****ing mug. 

Just. ****ing. End.

Please. 

I’d have been disappointed if that was just a run of the mill episode but the fact it was a season finale has pissed me off a bit.

I’ll still be excited as hell in October though when season 9 rolls in.

21 hours ago, Boris said:

I always have a look on  this thread before watching the episode (the Mrs is addicted to it) so I can mentally prepare myself for the undoubted shitfest.  

With the greatest respect to my fellow posters...I don't think it has been as bad as has been painted in this thread.  Sure, there is plenty to shoot holes in (unless you are Negan being shot at in which case everything will miss, but that's hardly unique to this show) but it's been ok, in as much as the whole thing since day one has been, simply ok.

Now the Mrs is watching Fear the Walking Dead on Amazon.  FFS...

Watched the season finale last night.

Meh to the power of n.

I should listen to KB more often.

:sob:

Shanks said no

I have watched the series from the start and at the beginning it was the whole household who viewed with me. Gradually everyone else has fallen by the wayside and now it empties the living room like nothing else. On Monday Coronation St, Eastenders & Bear Grylls had all been watched by 2 or 3 at home but not this as its nonsense now.

I'll probably keep watching to the end but it is rubbish.

alwaysthereinspirit

Morgan to Ann "Rick wants you to join us. You cant stay here alone. People need company"

Ann to Morgan "sounds good, lets go"

Morgan to Ann "No I wont be going back. I need to be alone"

• 1 month later...

Both Andrew Lincoln and Lauren Cohan are leaving the show during Season 9.

Daryl to become the main lead character.

I can't see this lasting much longer.

I binge watched this recently from season one on.  The last couple of seasons were just rubbish especially the most recent one. Won't be tuning in.

• 2 months later...

Fear the Walking Dead starting from the beginning at 9 o clock on E4 And is on every Sunday. Never watched this so going to record it and give it a go.

22 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Fear the Walking Dead starting from the beginning at 9 o clock on E4 And is on every Sunday. Never watched this so going to record it and give it a go.

I wouldn't bother. It's like a Dawson's Creek version of TWD.

1 hour ago, Cade said:

Fear The Walking Dead is like normal Walking Dead but everyone is Carl.

Haha watched the first couple of episodes when it first started and absolutely hated all the main characters (I didn't mind Carl though). 

I have heard it's improved with each season though so might try and catch up with it...though now that Morgan has crossed over to it, I'll possibly still hate all the characters! :D

Out of interest does anyone still watch walking dead? 

I lost interest when they dragged the negan story out too long. It had been shit for a few seasons before but it got a temporary boost with negan. The writers just milked it a bit much. 

William H. Bonney
5 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Out of interest does anyone still watch walking dead? 

I lost interest when they dragged the negan story out too long. It had been shit for a few seasons before but it got a temporary boost with negan. The writers just milked it a bit much. 

I gave up. Didn't watch any of the least season. Bizarrely I'm still drawn to this thread though. 

Thought the last season of WD was better than the previous 2 TBH. Watched Fear the Walking Dead first season before but gonna watch again

chester copperpot

Haven't watched an episode since Negan killed Glenn.

The thing that ruined it for me was when Glenn survived under that bin which was such a shite storyline.

13 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Haha watched the first couple of episodes when it first started and absolutely hated all the main characters (I didn't mind Carl though). 

I have heard it's improved with each season though so might try and catch up with it...though now that Morgan has crossed over to it, I'll possibly still hate all the characters! :D

I found FTWD tough to get into initially but it improved as season 1 went on. Season 2 and 3 it really kicked on and was better than what TWD were doing. Season 3 really was tremendous.

Season 4 - has been patchy but I think that's in part due to it introducing several new characters at once.  

2nd half of the season 4 started last night in the US so will be on AMC in the UK. 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, iantjambo said:

On the eve of the season 9 premiere, Scott Wilson (AKA Hershel Greene) has sadly passed away :(

Apparently was due to make an appearance this season as well. Not sure if he'd filmed his scenes or not.

Guessing Rick is having lots of flashbacks before he departs.

Better call Saul
On 17/04/2018 at 09:18, Cade said:

Rumoured to be linked to the helicopter, which may be part of the Commonwealth, a civilisation of 50,000 people

Better call Saul
On 17/04/2018 at 09:18, Cade said:

24 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Its stats by saying ...

'Rick grimes final episodes' 

WTF

No secret that Rick is leaving this season.

Anyway, glad to see that **** finally get his comeuppance. Go Maggie :yas:

Better call Saul
49 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

No secret that Rick is leaving this season.

Anyway, glad to see that **** finally get his comeuppance. Go Maggie :yas:

I must have missed that memo 

The Internet
8 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I must have missed that memo 

I knew but it's a bit shit isn't it that Rick is going to die or leave and it's now just not going to be a surprise at all :lol: Suppose once social media gets a sniff of it it's impossible to keep anything a secret.