Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

• 2 weeks later...
Better call Saul

Eugene wanting to strip the satalite for spare parts... Come on ffs 

The battle on the beach with the zombies with the shield pish patter was like a scene from Troy when the Myrmidons hit the beach.... MORE PISH. 

Reverted back to taking 2 episodes to tell 2 separate stories they could've easily told in 1. At least the characters are more interesting than they've been in the past. 

I bailed, I think, at the end of season 5 (Rick taking a wife beater to the cleaners and Morgan turns up). Are there (m)any original cast remaining?

1 hour ago, martoon said:

I bailed, I think, at the end of season 5 (Rick taking a wife beater to the cleaners and Morgan turns up). Are there (m)any original cast remaining?

Only Carol and Daryl remain of the original series cast.

Shanks said no

Have to concede that my interest is finally beginning to wane. I still watch every episode but never live, just as a filler. 

5 hours ago, Cade said:

Only Carol and Daryl remain of the original series cast.

Ffs. Not even Rick. Must try to find a clip of the walkers getting his lad. Annoying wee git. 

Cheers for the reply, Cade. 

Just watched 1st of latest series. Losing interest now but that’s happened before and it bucked up. Will persist

Samuel Camazzola
11 hours ago, martoon said:

Ffs. Not even Rick. Must try to find a clip of the walkers getting his lad. Annoying wee git. 

Rick will be appearing in the spin-off films. 

Morgan has appeared in FTWD and is likely to make a return. 

Although Maggie wasn't in the first series, she is due to return soon. 

Heath who randomly disappeared a few series ago (for the actor to take up some main roles elsewhere) will likely appear in the spin offs. 

Samuel Camazzola
11 hours ago, martoon said:

Heath who randomly disappeared a few series ago (for the actor to take up some main roles elsewhere) will likely appear in the spin offs. 

40 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Cheers, Sam.

I'd assumed Rick was dead after reading Cade's reply. Don't recall Heath (only seen up to season 5) but he may well have been in it. One of things that made me lose interest was the poorly drawn new characters who often looked similar to each other or were watered down versions of what had gone before. 

I did recently watch the first season of FTWD. It was decent. Complete change of pace from TWD but to be expected as they didn't sleep through the early days of the apocalypse like Grimes. Will watch season 2.

Occasionally contemplate starting season 6 of the original but just haven't got around to it.

I remember Maggie. Fondly. ;)

Samuel Camazzola
5 hours ago, martoon said:

Cheers, Sam.

I'd assumed Rick was dead after reading Cade's reply. Don't recall Heath (only seen up to season 5) but he may well have been in it. One of things that made me lose interest was the poorly drawn new characters who often looked similar to each other or were watered down versions of what had gone before. 

I did recently watch the first season of FTWD. It was decent. Complete change of pace from TWD but to be expected as they didn't sleep through the early days of the apocalypse like Grimes. Will watch season 2.

Occasionally contemplate starting season 6 of the original but just haven't got around to it.

I remember Maggie. Fondly. ;)

Heath wasn't a big character but the way he was written out/forgotten was weak. He was a big guy with dreads and glasses. 

I've still to commence FTWD but it sounds decent. Dwight is another who's made the crossover recently. 

It's worth picking up where you left off but you have to put up with the filler episodes. 

1 minute ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Heath wasn't a big character but the way he was written out/forgotten was weak. He was a big guy with dreads and glasses. 

I've still to commence FTWD but it sounds decent. Dwight is another who's made the crossover recently. 

It's worth picking up where you left off but you have to put up with the filler episodes

Aye. It was a wee bit like that when I left.

Have avoided this thread since March 2018. Had planned to pick up watching again but I've decided there are far better things to spend my time on (other TV programmes!). Assume this is still shite? Is Negan even gone yet?

• 2 weeks later...
Better call Saul
31 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Can't stand any of the newer characters. Not ****ing one!

Just want them all dead.

😡😄

Agreed.... I am finding 95% of any episode boring .

Better call Saul

And another thing..what a shite way to end last night's episode didn't get it 

And lastly the whisperers story seems to be drrrrrrrrraggggging its arse out. 

Better call Saul
2 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Great to have more of Negan again! 

I hope he's going to be a Negan that saves Judith or something heroic rather than another Negan bad ass  season as there isn't a big enough character to fight back with. 

jack D and coke

Watched the first episode of new series last night. What was the stupid military tactics at the start on the beach? In formations and standing still as zombies squared right up to them? Archers? Spears? Like a really shite Braveheart scene! Honestly how bad was that? :lol: 

Better call Saul
54 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Watched the first episode of new series last night. What was the stupid military tactics at the start on the beach? In formations and standing still as zombies squared right up to them? Archers? Spears? Like a really shite Braveheart scene! Honestly how bad was that? :lol: 

It was Bad mate.. I posted previously it was like tactics from the film Troy.. I love zombie movies and have been a big fan of TWD since day one but it's just scrapping the bottom of the barrel  now.... Yet folk in my work love it. 

Samuel Camazzola
4 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I hope he's going to be a Negan that saves Judith or something heroic rather than another Negan bad ass  season as there isn't a big enough character to fight back with. 

With Maggie's pending return, got to imagine his fate will lie with her. 

• 3 months later...
Arthur Morgan

This is getting slower and slower as it goes on. Disappointing first episode after the break. They basically spent a whole episode trying to escape from a cave. 

Seriously hope Alpha gets killed soon. Find her annoying.

Also, given Sadiq apparently died only 2 days prior to the latest episode, it makes Daryl's recovery from his leg injury almost miraculous, judging by the trailer for next week's episode 🤣🤣

And please do not find Connie and that other non-entity from the cave-in!

Better call Saul

CAnt wait for the movie to come out... But don't think the new spin off series will be any good which starts in April a world beyond or something along those lines.., Daryl amazing recovery Lydia must be first aid trained clearly and have a very good sowing kit to have cleaned up that stab to the leg. 

The Internet

:glorious:

This season has been really good imo. Legitimately good too, not just 'better than usual I suppose'. 

jack D and coke
16 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

:glorious:

This season has been really good imo. Legitimately good too, not just 'better than usual I suppose'. 

Has it really? I sacked it a while ago as it just seemed to be getting worse and worse, laughably bad tbh. 
I might give it another try now there’s feck all else to watch on tv 😬👍🏼

Better call Saul
On 17/03/2020 at 13:13, Cade said:

:scenes:

That bit where he does that and then she does that bit and then I didn't expect her to say what she did... OMFG 

The Internet
5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Has it really? I sacked it a while ago as it just seemed to be getting worse and worse, laughably bad tbh. 
I might give it another try now there’s feck all else to watch on tv 😬👍🏼

Yeah it went through a brutal spell but the whisperers stuff has been really well done, I read the comics before and didn't expect it to work at all. Maybe I just have low expectations now :lol:

Samuel Camazzola
6 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Me again 

I bloody love neegan.    Just don't tell Glen 

Just in time for Maggie's return. 👍 

Been really busy so just caught up with the last two episodes. 
Two excellent episodes it has to be said. 
I nearly called it, I thought it was Daryl that Negan was working with.

The Internet

Finale been delayed. Will only run up to episode 15 on the 5th April and the finale will be shown later in the year 

:muggy:

10 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Finale been delayed. Will only run up to episode 15 on the 5th April and the finale will be shown later in the year 

:muggy:

That’s a bit shit. I assumed all the episodes had been filmed.

21 minutes ago, Cade said:

This week was feckin bobbins

Back to being keech

There never seems to be a happy medium with the filler episodes. They’re either really good or utterly shite. 
This episode is firmly in the latter category.

28 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

That’s a bit shit. I assumed all the episodes had been filmed.

There never seems to be a happy medium with the filler episodes. They’re either really good or utterly shite. 
This episode is firmly in the latter category.

It's been filmed but wasn't finished editing in post production

• 3 weeks later...

Been catching up on this during lockdown.

Started watching it years ago. Got bored with all the filler . Recently picked up around season 5. Ive enjoyed it but doesnt half faff about at times.

Quite a lot of annoying characters (early ezekquiel and jadass, start of that season was utter dung)

Its had enough to keep me watching. Good entertainment in parts.

Now on season 10 episode 13 (a guff episode) just going into the final few episodes to be up to date.