Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

Better call Saul

Then all that shooting to break all them windows I didn't see anyone returning fire!! 

And how the hell did rick miss negan is beyond me being a copper and all that. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

chester copperpot
5 minutes ago, marriott said:

Just before Negan appeared an expert sniper took out two of his men on the roof above where he appeared..a much harder shot

Sniper must have been on a break ?

:lol:

5 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Then all that shooting to break all them windows I didn't see anyone returning fire!! 

And how the hell did rick miss negan is beyond me being a copper and all that. 

Negan's white.

Sawdust Caesar
20 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Thats whats starting to piss me off about the whole show.

If I was Rick I would have got all the troops to scattergun the ***** as soon as he was in range. With that amount of automatic rifles on him theres no way he would have survived.

I am over thinking this eh? 

You're not over thinking it, it pissed me off as well, too many logic faults in the show now. I had a look on the Walking Dead forum and they have a thread for complaints and criticisms, quite a few were critical about that scene and Rick not taking out Negan right away.  

21 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Thats whats starting to piss me off about the whole show.

If I was Rick I would have got all the troops to scattergun the ***** as soon as he was in range. With that amount of automatic rifles on him theres no way he would have survived.

I am over thinking this eh? 

15 minutes ago, Sawdust Caesar said:

You're not over thinking it, it pissed me off as well, too many logic faults in the show now. I had a look on the Walking Dead forum and they have a thread for complaints and criticisms, quite a few were critical about that scene and Rick not taking out Negan right away.  

Agree with you both.

In fact the whole thing is getting all very shite imo, too much schmalzy dialogue, etc etc.

But I'll no doubt keep watching...

19 minutes ago, Angry Haggis said:

I thought it was garbage. Not watching from here on in. 

Wrong. Guarantee you watch the next one if you've made it this far.

Jambo, Goodbye
2 hours ago, Sawdust Caesar said:

I couldn't enjoy that scene either, spent the entire time asking "where's the ****ing sniper gone?" 

Then again Rick was adamant that nobody would kill Negan except him I suppose.

Watched it last night and was raging at the lack of shooting while everyone was in the open . Then he couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo and was just shooting at steal . The amount of wasted rounds aswell . What ever happened to firing aimed shots ! 

And lastly . When the priest finds himself in a hut with Negan why not just use the AR in his hands and spray the fecker there and then . Annoying 

Not watched since the first ep of season 7 cause I was losing all interest but wanted to know who died... 

Have I missed literally anything happen/Is it even worth catching up?? 

Plenty action tonight but couldn’t really follow it as we’ve got our nephew staying tonight and he wouldn’t give me a minutes peace so didn’t really know what was going on.

Might have to rewatch it tomorrow.

Edited by iantjambo

Say What Again
15 hours ago, Cade said:

WRFXYFi.gif

Absolutely spot on :lol:

10 yards apart, armed with machine guns, and about 90% of the folk were still alive after a 20 min exchanging fire :rofl: 

How on earth is Morgan alive too? Have we to assume that 5/6 guys, at point blank range, only hit him in the chest piece (which was also enough to knock him unconscious) while the two guys he was stood shoulder to shoulder with, lie dead on the deck like a swiss cheese with bullet holes.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Just a parody of itself now. The biggest load of dugshite on prime-time tv. Perhaps the most ridiculous role bestowed on anyone on television was Maggie becoming a leader. head of the sanctuary? I don't even know as it's a struggle to even look at the screen when it's on.

Someone should do the humane thing.

Guy who plays the king is a very good actor. 

Do wish they would get past the Negan storyline but it's clearly going to go on for the whole season. Meh. Kind of wish I hadn't read the comics :lol:

kingantti1874

Pish.. So many plot holes it's untrue.. Tonight the "King" managed to evade walkers by slidng on his arse.. The other week the walkers managed to keep pace with daryl on his bike.. And don't get me started on the tiger and how Carol managed to get into the roof 

Edited by kingantti1874

Arthur Morgan

Tonight's episode was quite simply shite. Probably the worst this season so far. Ninja Carol killing all those guys, aye right then. They just kept shooting at the car she was hiding behind without flanking her.

scott herbertson

I thought it was not bad - last couple of weeks Fast and Furious meets The Magnificent Seven was just boring and repetitive. I agree with all the criticisms but at least there was some action,and the tiger bit was pretty cool. Thank god the dead are eating people again too.

Samuel Camazzola

It seems the special effects team have found the tiger scenes a ball ache and had to deal with it in some way. Quite a weak way to go. 

Watched it a bit last week for the first time since episode 2 of the last season. 

Absolute garbage. Plot doesn't seem to have moved on at all either. 

The writing and characters in the show are utterly pathetic. It has become embarrassingly bad. No idea how some of you have managed to keep watching every week.

Edited by Ray Gin

Just now, Jefferson Davis Hogg said:

I haven't watched any of this season yet. Judging by comments on here it doesn't look like I'm missing much. 

I'm up to episode three, recorded the fourth last night.

It is shit.  The acting rotten and dialogue worse.  But actually so far the episodes have been quite enjoyable, from an action perspective.

Mindless hokum, as they say.

The downward spiral started around season 3/4 IMO, but what was the ultimate jump the shark moment?

For me it was when they made it look like Glenn died but he was actually fine because there was a body on top of him and he crawled under a dumpster. FFS. Despite moaning about how crap it had become for a good while before this, I had still been fairly regularly watching it up until then. 

Just watched episode 2 all the slow mo close up shots of their faces so shit.I actually want them all to die now surely nobody cares about any of them.

With a heavy heart I’ve got to say I’m going off TWD quite a bit.

I’d taped Ep4 and on Tuesday morning a workmate who’d watched it said it was much better than recent episodes.

I watched it last night and again it was a bit meh for me.

It seems that the writers and producers are going the way of Lost and Heroes: all they care about is getting the next season commissioned and to hell with actual plot or character development.

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Cade said:

It seems that the writers and producers are going the way of Lost and Heroes: all they care about is getting the next season commissioned and to hell with actual plot or character development.

It’s like they’re trying to see how shit they can get everybody to act though too it’s laughable the shite that’s going on. Shiva  dying too she’s a massive tiger but basically just lay down and got scranned by a bunch of zombies. The scenes with carol were hilariously bad as well, one minute she was behind a crate then she’s managed to get into the ceiling without anybody hearing her and within seconds as well:lol: 

Then her pitiful shootout with the dumbest enemies ever known to man who just emptied hundreds of rounds into a car and never once attempted to flank her. Don’t get an old woman to do these scenes frankly it’s ludicrous viewing. 

Better call Saul
14 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s like they’re trying to see how shit they can get everybody to act though too it’s laughable the shite that’s going on. Shiva  dying too she’s a massive tiger but basically just lay down and got scranned by a bunch of zombies. The scenes with carol were hilariously bad as well, one minute she was behind a crate then she’s managed to get into the ceiling without anybody hearing her and within seconds as well:lol: 

Then her pitiful shootout with the dumbest enemies ever known to man who just emptied hundreds of rounds into a car and never once attempted to flank her. Don’t get an old woman to do these scenes frankly it’s ludicrous viewing. 

The recent shoot outs have been horrific... I can't imagine what they hell they talk about on talking dead. 

The big golden axe dude (sorry I don't know his name), saves the King by splitting the bad guy in half. Then he can't even burst  a cheap B&Q padlock open. :rofl:

Anyway, I stopped watching TWD about half way through series 2 might've been 3 I can't remember, because of all the boring relationship and back story pish.  Now the fun is back, I can enjoy it again.

Edited by ri Alban

Haven't watched since Morgan arrived in time to see Rick battering a wife beater. End of season 5?

Many new characters seemed very similar to departed ones and also to each other. Often found it difficult to discern one from another,  particularly the two brunettes in season 5, and just didn't care enough in the end to establish one from the other. A sure sign that interest had waned. Also felt seasons 4 and 5 were aimless and marking time. 

I did intend to stick with it but never did. Seems like I haven't missed out. 

scott herbertson

Well tonight’s episode was pretty rank.

the sum total of nothing happened.

I watched University Challenge earlier and the posh gits from Cambridge were scarier than the dead in tonight’s episode .

Edited by scott herbertson

I liked it. 

Would definitely watch a sitcom where Rick and Daryl just roam around failing at stuff through their own sheer stupidity. 

Better call Saul

Agreed

I am now considering binning this... I had to fast forward past negan talking to the priest it was boring the pants off of me and the whole kneeling  down to negan is laughable... ITS JUST DRAGGING ON AND ON. 

On 21/11/2017 at 00:14, Cade said:

Saviours talked a load of pish.

Rick and Daryl had a handbags moment.

The end.

window.gif.e2e080fd3d04936470e8318df1277021.gif

5 hours ago, scottish_chicP said:

I now haven't watched the last 3 and don't think I will. Lost all interest I'm afraid :thumbsdown:

This is exactly where I'm at.