(Yams) Financial Meltdown- UBIG shares remain frozen/Transfer ban remains (The Highlight Reel)

Gregory House M.D.

251 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

• I get scammed for a pretend Lithuanians inside scoop
    • I make an arse of myself kidding on I'm in the know
    • I end up a figure of ridicule on JKB
    • I see my hopes and dreams slowly fade into the distance

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

So, um, they have now accepted we are here to stay then, have they?

Broken since 19 May 2012

:pleasing:

They're all over the place. Even some of the most insistent prophets of our impending liquidy frozen doom often make reference to how we will struggle once we exit administration... :unsure:

CropleyWasGod for example (Bryan Jackson's closest confidante) started out telling everyone who would listen, that we were definitely being liquidated, and that BDO were just yanking our chains to make money, despite knowing we are doomed... then he talks openly about how we will struggle to compete post admin because we would be living within our means... now it's all seethe about us making plans to ensure we have enough cash to get by.

I'm confused... :rofl:

The sad part is that many of the Hibs.net members appear incapable of recollecting all the proven lies told by the attention seeking weirdos like Sergey and CropleyWasGod, and continue to hang on their every word.

I see CropleywasGod has now posted over 1,400 times on that one thread. Mentally scarred/damaged doesn't begin to describe the mess he's been left in.

See Cropley? The actual one - no the damaged vermin from hibs net? What the **** is the deal with his mouth, by the way?

It seems to be stuck in some sort of perma-leer which suggests he was either stung by a particularly left footed wasp, or that every second he's looking at you, all he's thinking of is how many Refreshers he could stick up his bum in one go.

Faustino Asprilla

Having recently been punted from there for asking one or two questions I have to agree with this thread. Except the 19th May part - I just include that now in the highlight reel of the shite I've had to endure over the past 20 years minus the odd good season.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Having recently been punted from there for asking one or two questions I have to agree with this thread. Except the 19th May part - I just include that now in the highlight reel of the shite I've had to endure over the past 20 years minus the odd good season.

Hibs supporter who posts on .net getting punted for not blindly believing Pervy Sergey and co? Grim times. Probably better off anyway... A thread full of racist remarks and revolting points scoring over war dead? They did you a favour in my opinion.

Faustino Asprilla

Hibs supporter who posts on .net getting punted for not blindly believing Pervy Sergey and co? Grim times. Probably better off anyway... A thread full of racist remarks and revolting points scoring over war dead? They did you a favour in my opinion.

How is Sergey a perv out of interest? I just thought he was a complete fantasist.

How is Sergey a perv out of interest? I just thought he was a complete fantasist.

Your right. He well overcharged for a picture of his shlong...

I'm sure hes either an undercover jambo trolling the shite, or an admin from showusonthedollwherehetouchedyou.net.

Faustino Asprilla

Your right. He well overcharged for a picture of his shlong...

I'm sure hes either an undercover jambo trolling the shite, or an admin from showusonthedollwherehetouchedyou.net.

Ahh so he's a complete creep aswel. Makes sense I suppose. It's always the weird yins! I've no idea how he's gotten away with talking complete shite for years. Two weeks it was still definite liquidation, when the shares are transferred his "frozen" claims will just be shrugged off too. Mental that place.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Sends photos of his ****** to people, puts the names and addresses of Hearts supporters under his avatar on .net, has multiple personalities with which he converses with himself, has a Bebo page that he uses for picking up transvestites and pretended to be a Lithuanian for eighteen months.

Faustino Asprilla

Sends photos of his ****** to people, puts the names and addresses of Hearts supporters under his avatar on .net, has multiple personalities with which he converses with himself, has a Bebo page that he uses for picking up transvestites and pretended to be a Lithuanian for eighteen months.

If this is all true (and I'm not saying it isnae by the way) then whys it not been picked up on on hibs.net? That's incredible that he's allowed to get away with that unquestionably. I just thought the boy was a Jambo obsessed fantasist seems a lot deeper than that.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

If this is all true (and I'm not saying it isnae by the way) then whys it not been picked up on on hibs.net? That's incredible that he's allowed to get away with that unquestionably. I just thought the boy was a Jambo obsessed fantasist seems a lot deeper than that.

Because he used to be a Hibs.net administrator. He also has about ten accounts on the Evening News Website. Hibs.net is a rancid site where racism and unsavoury comments about war dead and charities are accepted as perfectly okay.

Question for you. What are your opinions on the racist remarks on that thread about Skacel? Calling him a refugee and a gypsy and such?

Why would a site that allows and worse still encourages such repugnant behaviour have a problem with Sergey? He's probably their hero.

sirgays every word is awaited with baited breath by all and sundray over at the net despite the fact that he has multiple personalities and pretends to be ITK

People on here get ripped apart for pretending to have a DVD of Wales vs Belgium, yet Hibs fans gawk at every word of that weirdo.

:cornette: :cornette:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

People on here get ripped apart for pretending to have a DVD of Wales vs Belgium, yet they gawk at every word of this weirdo.

:cornette: :cornette:

Well as our latest guest above proves... anyone who questions the weird little fud gets launched.

Faustino Asprilla

Because he used to be a Hibs.net administrator. He also has about ten accounts on the Evening News Website. Hibs.net is a rancid site where racism and unsavoury comments about war dead and charities are accepted as perfectly okay.

Question for you. What are your opinions on the racist remarks on that thread about Skacel? Calling him a refugee and a gypsy and such?

Why would a site that allows and worse still encourages such repugnant behaviour have a problem with Sergey? He's probably their hero.

Fair dos makes sense. He should still get emptied or at least the allegations should be asked to him!

I never seen the Skacel thread, I tend to read more hibs stuff than hearts pish (not meant in that way) but I thought the refugee shite was stamped out years back as ignorant pish? Calling someone a refugee rightly or wrongly is extremely dis-tasteful but it's not swearing or breaking the law so I wouldn't remove a post but I would hope that whoever said it would get told to shut the f up just like at easter road these days.

Faustino Asprilla

sirgays every word is awaited with baited breath by all and sundray over at the net despite the fact that he has multiple personalities and pretends to be ITK

I don't think that's correct. It is by the vocal minority who are "yam" (hideous) obsessed but many people I know from on there just ignore him and the others.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Fair dos makes sense. He should still get emptied or at least the allegations should be asked to him!

I never seen the Skacel thread, I tend to read more hibs stuff than hearts pish (not meant in that way) but I thought the refugee shite was stamped out years back as ignorant pish? Calling someone a refugee rightly or wrongly is extremely dis-tasteful but it's not swearing or breaking the law so I wouldn't remove a post but I would hope that whoever said it would get told to shut the f up just like at easter road these days.

There's tons of it on the Hearts mega thread. Surely any decent football forum should have rules in place to prevent racist remarks? This place has such rules and safeguards. If it is against the rules over there, then clearly it's considered okay because it's Skacel.

Faustino Asprilla

There's tons of it on the Hearts mega thread. Surely any decent football forum should have rules in place to prevent racist remarks? This place has such rules and safeguards. If it is against the rules over there, then clearly it's considered okay because it's Skacel.

Sorry but I'm not trawling through hundreds of pages of made up shite about hearts.

True. I'm sure there would be anti kickback arguments over in relation to posts and thread on here too though. There are many ******s on the site though and I got emptied for the official reason of "######" so you don't have to preach to me! I come in peace here for some football chat, see how it goes mate.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Sorry but I'm not trawling through hundreds of pages of made up shite about hearts.

True. I'm sure there would be anti kickback arguments over in relation to posts and thread on here too though. There are many ******s on the site though and I got emptied for the official reason of "######" so you don't have to preach to me! I come in peace here for some football chat, see how it goes mate.

:thumbsup:

See Cropley? The actual one - no the damaged vermin from hibs net? What the **** is the deal with his mouth, by the way?

It seems to be stuck in some sort of perma-leer which suggests he was either stung by a particularly left footed wasp, or that every second he's looking at you, all he's thinking of is how many Refreshers he could stick up his bum in one go.

:rofl:

If only IJ had made 40 million blabs out of selling a business. If only.

Glamorgan Jambo

Back in the day when Stuart Crowther ran it 1902.net was actually okay to read.

Looking at it now for the first time in a while its obviously just another internet 'echo chamber' where a handful of fantasists with way too much time on their hands constantly reinforce each others extreme and frankly wishful views.

It's descended to the level of the comments in places like the EEN and Daily Mail.

I think sergey is a jambo, he has proper trolled them inside out, left to right, back to front,

Saying that though,, he is a grade 1 ****,

BRAVEHEART1874

Nest o' schemin' bxxxxxxs ; they couldn't agree on the colour o' shite.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right.

Nain o ye ur toein the pairty line, so ahm bannin all o ye

If I pay you a tenner, can I say what I like?

I'll check with Sergay and get back to you.

Dex, we had any donations from someone who doesn't post on here, with an ip address linking to several accounts on dotnet?

Imagine all those tenners donated straight into the fund.

:wonga::jjyay:

Faustino Asprilla

Right.

Nain o ye ur toein the pairty line, so ahm bannin all o ye

I definitely won't be toein the parity line but I'll be good ;)

I definitely won't be toein the parity line but I'll be good ;)

:arry:

When I give gash chat to the mods I get a six-monther and they take away my first born!

Reminds me that I was at school with David Duff. Queer sod. Went on to stay at Her Majesty's Pleasure for crookedness.

Couple of years below me...

If anyone can remember a time before Romanov they may remember that Hibs.net was awash with "countdown timers" to the destruction of Tynecastle and the favoured tale of the Sergeys of the day was that Tynie would be sold, we wouldn't clear all our debt, we'd move to Murrayfield and we'd slowly and painfully go bust paying sky high rental fees with 6-7k rattling round in a 67k seater stadium.

Then Romanov came in and things happened a bit different to how they predicted. At this point it became a story of how stupid we were for accepting Romanov's tenure and how it would shortly lead to the death of the club. Nobody over there seemed to clock on that despite Romanov's madness we were surely in better shape than we would have had been otherwise according to their very own projections.

We won two Scottish Cups. We watched some of the best players to ever wear maroon. We skelped them over and over and over again. But all good things must come to an end and they did. This time we were surely done for? Hibs.net certainly thought so. After numerous false dawns this was the one to end us. Thousands of replies rejoicing in the fact that Hearts were about to become no more.

But much like day follows night they were wrong yet again. It looks like we're probably going to be okay. They won't give it up obviously. It will always be something. Something just round the corner that's going to finally achieve what they could never do on the football pitch. But we all know and deep down they know that if 2 years ago we had told them we were going to get rid of the vast majority of our debt and emerge with fan ownership on the horizon and a wealthy Hearts fan backing us with only one relegation the cost they would have been spewing. And I can't even imagine how much that stings for them.

top post djf - now the future does seem brighter

don't worry though - they'll pick another scenario soon probably around the main stand.

unfortunately all the good news stories I predict from now will give them only one place to go - that is the problems at their own club and like with Wallace Mercer, they'll be looking for their own club to copy what we're doing.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

If anyone can remember a time before Romanov they may remember that Hibs.net was awash with "countdown timers" to the destruction of Tynecastle and the favoured tale of the Sergeys of the day was that Tynie would be sold, we wouldn't clear all our debt, we'd move to Murrayfield and we'd slowly and painfully go bust paying sky high rental fees with 6-7k rattling round in a 67k seater stadium.

Then Romanov came in and things happened a bit different to how they predicted. At this point it became a story of how stupid we were for accepting Romanov's tenure and how it would shortly lead to the death of the club. Nobody over there seemed to clock on that despite Romanov's madness we were surely in better shape than we would have had been otherwise according to their very own projections.

We won two Scottish Cups. We watched some of the best players to ever wear maroon. We skelped them over and over and over again. But all good things must come to an end and they did. This time we were surely done for? Hibs.net certainly thought so. After numerous false dawns this was the one to end us. Thousands of replies rejoicing in the fact that Hearts were about to become no more.

But much like day follows night they were wrong yet again. It looks like we're probably going to be okay. They won't give it up obviously. It will always be something. Something just round the corner that's going to finally achieve what they could never do on the football pitch. But we all know and deep down they know that if 2 years ago we had told them we were going to get rid of the vast majority of our debt and emerge with fan ownership on the horizon and a wealthy Hearts fan backing us with only one relegation the cost they would have been spewing. And I can't even imagine how much that stings for them.

Excellent post.

Romanov was essential in getting to where we are now. Ann Budge's part in all this should in turn get us over the line. It's been a long arduous road, but we have had good times on the way.

I am so grateful for Ann Budge's intervention, but likewise I'll never forget Romanovs tenure either.

Gregory House M.D.

No hibs fan will be spewing at hearts getting relegated. Trust me on that one.

It's a mere consolation prize to your bitter twisted support and one the Hearts fans will be non-plussed about come the time it's confirmed.

You lot wanted us to die. It is there in public domain. Don't kid yourself on.

Faustino Asprilla

It's a mere consolation prize to your bitter twisted support and one the Hearts fans will be non-plussed about come the time it's confirmed.

You lot wanted us to die. It is there in public domain. Don't kid yourself on.

What's a consultation prize? Hearts getting relegated is a pretty massive thing.

Many wanted hearts to die. I didnt want nor think it would happen. Relegation and being shite is good enough for me.

The achievements of hearts fans and pledges is tremendous. It's a massive congratulations to all that have contributed not only to pledge but the share issue and all the fund raising efforts. I actually thought the support weren't capable of it after accepting Romanovs way with "no alternative" for so long but was definitely proved wrong.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What's a consultation prize? Hearts getting relegated is a pretty massive thing.

Many wanted hearts to die. I didnt want nor think it would happen. Relegation and being shite is good enough for me.

The achievements of hearts fans and pledges is tremendous. It's a massive congratulations to all that have contributed not only to pledge but the share issue and all the fund raising efforts. I actually thought the support weren't capable of it after accepting Romanovs way with "no alternative" for so long but was definitely proved wrong.

Romanov saved our club from the brink of disaster. For that I will always be grateful. In his tenure we won two Scottish Cups, hammering Hibs in the semi and the final on both occasions. I accepted his way and loved most of it. The new era will be a different way, but it will probably just be the same as the pre Romanov days where we completely dominate Hibs.

Faustino Asprilla

Romanov saved our club from the brink of disaster. For that I will always be grateful. In his tenure we won two Scottish Cups, hammering Hibs in the semi and the final on both occasions. I accepted his way and loved most of it. The new era will be a different way, but it will probably just be the same as the pre Romanov days where we completely dominate Hibs.

That's nice guesswork I suppose. After Romanov there will be no big wages, no outspending everyone else which will shock many hearts fans who have never known anything less.

Would you considering administration and the impeding relegation as part of the Romanov era? After all it is his fault.

Gregory House M.D.

Aye, Hibs fans would've lobbed Romanov's head off and placed it atop Arthur's Seat if he had done for them qhat he done for us.

:facepalm:

Gregory House M.D.

That's nice guesswork I suppose. After Romanov there will be no big wages, no outspending everyone else which will shock many hearts fans who have never known anything less.

Would you considering administration and the impeding relegation as part of the Romanov era? After all it is his fault.

We'll outspend everyone outwith Rantic because guess what, we can. We are quite simply a bigger club than every one else and will have bigger revenue. We will outspend Hibs by some distance within our means, that's for sure.

Not all his fault the banking crisis and global recession was what caused Romanovs downfall.

As for outspending everyone else how do you know we won't? We will have NO debt I repeat NO debt unlike Aberdeen and you lot who are carrying huge debts.

Your situation is not too dissimilar to what ours was in that one man is servicing your debt and bankrolling you. He pops his clogs or suffers a financial crisis its bye bye Hibs, and let's face it there isn't enough of you attend games to fund raise enough for a ten quid bag of skag let alone keep your shitty wee team going.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Faustino Asprilla

We'll outspend everyone outwith Rantic because guess what, we can. We are quite simply a bigger club than every one else and will have bigger revenue. We will outspend Hibs by some distance within our means, that's for sure.

No danger you will.

Gregory House M.D.

Not all his fault the banking crisis and global recession was what caused Romanovs downfall.

As for outspending everyone else how do you know we won't? We will have NO debt I repeat NO debt unlike Aberdeen and you lot who are carrying huge debts.

Your situation is not too dissimilar to what ours was in that one man is servicing your debt and bankrolling you. He pops his clogs or suffers a financial crisis its bye bye Hibs, and let's face it there isn't enough of you attend games to fund raise enough for a ten quid bag of skag let alone keep your shitty wee team going.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

:jjyay:

Gregory House M.D.

No danger you will.

:rofl:

Keep deluding yourself champ. :rofl:

Archived