(Yams) Financial Meltdown- UBIG shares remain frozen/Transfer ban remains (The Highlight Reel)

Gregory House M.D.

251 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

• I get scammed for a pretend Lithuanians inside scoop
    • I make an arse of myself kidding on I'm in the know
    • I end up a figure of ridicule on JKB
    • I see my hopes and dreams slowly fade into the distance

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

oday 12:15 AM #37997

First Team Breakthrough

EastCalderHibby's Avatar Join Date

Feb 2006

east calder

to the yams looking in night night i am going tae ma bed ( thats where normal folk go ) to sleep but will be back the morn

HAVE ANOTHER ***** NIGHT AND HOPE YOU'RE PAIN IS STILL WITH YOU WHEN YOU WAKE UP 9 MAN I C T

Agony. :smug:

98 cup final eclipsed 4-0 and 5-1 for me It's not even close. Seeing your team win a trophy after following them for over 30 years was much more satisfying than repeating the event against the wee team. Some people don't get perspective

Yep, 50 years for me and I know that 98 for the likes of us was a cleansing with so much more.

First Team Breakthrough

Feb 2006

east calder

to the yams looking in night night i am going tae ma bed ( thats where normal folk go ) to sleep but will be back the morn

HAVE ANOTHER ***** NIGHT AND HOPE YOU'RE PAIN IS STILL WITH YOU WHEN YOU WAKE UP 9 MAN I C T

:cornette:

Even his writing style, and I use the term loosely, tells us all we need to know about this utter fud!!!

That place is riddled with them and as soon as you dare question either of the two pied pipers you get emptied. Knob jockeys the lot of them.

What are Hibs.net on about with frozen shares? A lot them keep saying the Lithuanian government have to release the shares

Some spanner who claims to be a grown man of 31 writes:

Just incase anyone or everyone wants to make the president of Lithuania aware of the gorgie thieving beasts attempt at getting the club at a knockdown price thus making the court decision that bit easier they can do so here http://www.president.lt/prezidentas/en/letter_to_the_president2.html

She is big on getting Lithuania through the downturn so the more people that make her aware of the tramps spending 85 million pound of Lithuanian people's money the better. I have PLEASING

Take a second to let that sink in. Somewhere in a house near you, a man who presumably has a job, a wife, maybe even kids, is logging into his computer so he can write a letter to the president of a country 1700 miles away in an attempt to scupper his football team's rivals.

How does he look at himself in the mirror in the morning and figure life is going well?

What are Hibs.net on about with frozen shares? A lot them keep saying the Lithuanian government have to release the shares

1 post and you know all about what is being said over there. Not a good start.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:cornette:

Even his writing style, and I use the term loosely, tells us all we need to know about this utter fud!!!

That place is riddled with them and as soon as you dare question either of the two pied pipers you get emptied. Knob jockeys the lot of them.

More trumpets than a marching band. :lol:

Some spanner who claims to be a grown man of 31 writes:

[/size][/font][/color]

Take a second to let that sink in. Somewhere in a house near you, a man who presumably has a job, a wife, maybe even kids, is logging into his computer so he can write a letter to the president of a country 1700 miles away in an attempt to scupper his football team's rivals.

How does he look at himself in the mirror in the morning and figure life is going well?

He won't be using his computer to write his letter, it'll be in green crayon just like his waste of time FOI requests.

We have broken them! :jjyay:

1 post and you know all about what is being said over there. Not a good start.

That's because I have been reading the thread on hibs.net. I do not normally post but I am a regular reader of kickback over the years.

I have no idea why 'it's not a good start' as you put it?

That's because I have been reading the thread on hibs.net. I do not normally post but I am a regular reader of kickback over the years.

I have no idea why 'it's not a good start' as you put it?

You can't see why some on here would find that a tad out there?

First Team Breakthrough

Feb 2006

east calder

Are the only games in the last 30 years that Hibs lord over us games that DON'T involve Hibs? :rofl: :rofl:

You can't see why some on here would find that a tad out there?

As I've said I'm a regular reader of kickback & also read hibs.net from time to time.

I'm guessing you are accusing me of being a hibs fan for asking a straight forward question? Although I've been going to Tynecastle for the past 24 years and was at the semi final on Sunday.

:guitarist:

That is one satisfactory bump :pleasing: . Do they actually genuinely think that BDO/FOH whoever will have got this far since about June and no-one thought to bring up the impossible obstacle of frozen shares that cretinous fans of a piss-ant team know so much about?

That is one satisfactory bump :pleasing: . Do they actually genuinely think that BDO/FOH whoever will have got this far since about June and no-one thought to bring up the impossible obstacle of frozen shares that cretinous fans of a piss-ant team know so much about?

Exactly my thinking! BDO have not really mentioned it at all but the muppets on .net seem to know everything!

Dr Ian Malcolm

First Team Breakthrough

Feb 2006

east calder

"You hammered us 5-1 to win the oldest trophy in world football for the third time in 14 years, extending our 100 year plus barren run in said competition, securing bragging rights for eternity BUT I HOPE YOUR NARROW PENALTY LOSS IN LESSER COMPETITION TO A DIFFERENT TEAM STILL HURTS!"

As I've said I'm a regular reader of kickback & also read hibs.net from time to time.

I'm guessing you are accusing me of being a hibs fan for asking a straight forward question? Although I've been going to Tynecastle for the past 24 years and was at the semi final on Sunday.

If you are a regular reader of Kickback, some would think that you would know what they meant by frozen share.

First Team Breakthrough

Feb 2006

east calder

Lying doon in the corner of a squalid bedsit on a piss-stained, rat-chewed mattress on the floor isn't normal. ;)

Isn't 5-1 just fantastic. My daughter and 2 year old grandson are staying with us for a while. I have taught him that the two best numbers are 1 and 5. He caught on really quickly and the four of us including the wife are doing 5-1s all over the place.

If my wife and daughter knew what it meant they would put a stop to it, describing it as pathetic, but they don't.

Some Lochend kid taught to do 0-7s will be in his 40s now.

I've managed to amass more than a thousand posts over there in the last few years without detection but tonight I'll out myself in spectacular style on that thread I think. Best leaving it til the early hours when the Mods appear to be tucked up with their sisters.

Wish me luck

:2thumbsup:

Best of luck. Honourable action to take. If ICT had absolutely murdered us, we would still have woken with 5-1 smiles the next day and I'm afraid they will have to live with that forever.

Isn't it great.

First Team Breakthrough

Feb 2006

east calder

As a former resident of EC, I've done some digging around.

There be a double agent afoot.

:jjyay:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

As a former resident of EC, I've done some digging around.

There be a double agent afoot.

Interesting... tell us more. :)

If you are a regular reader of Kickback, some would think that you would know what they meant by frozen share.

I've not seen any threads about it. That's why I asked?

You are generally just being a knob for no reason. I also see that you are in your 50s, deary me! There was me thinking that you were some silly little boy.

Doctor FinnBarr

Isn't 5-1 just fantastic. My daughter and 2 year old grandson are staying with us for a while. I have taught him that the two best numbers are 1 and 5. He caught on really quickly and the four of us including the wife are doing 5-1s all over the place.

If my wife and daughter knew what it meant they would put a stop to it, describing it as pathetic, but they don't.

Some Lochend kid taught to do 0-7s will be in his 40s now.

To be fair most of them can do that with one hand.

I've not seen any threads about it. That's why I asked?

You are generally just being a knob for no reason. I also see that you are in your 50s, deary me! There was me thinking that you were some silly little boy.

:wow:

:wow:

I was genuinely asking the question when the shares transfer over, do the lithuanian govt have to ratify this? is it a forgone conclusion that FOH and BDO have in hand or could it be sometime before it happens?

I was genuinely asking the question when the shares transfer over, do the lithuanian govt have to ratify this? is it a forgone conclusion that FOH and BDO have in hand or could it be sometime before it happens?

In both country's all paper work has to be legalised. That's why Bryan Jackson is an officer of the court here in the Uk.

It's like getting a divorce, the court needs to be satisfied it's followed all legal procedures so there can be no comeback. Both courts, here and Lithuania will have to ratify the paper work and authorise the exit.

The administrators are charged with disposing any assets.

What WILL they say when FoH are the new owners in a few weeks time?

But the shares....they were frozen!!!!

All they have is that ICT won the tie (in a competition which they were pumped out of in an earlier round by.....who was it again????) & we will be getting relegated. That's it!

What we have is a great club which have actually won a Scottish cup in living memory and will be relatively debt free in comparison to that lot. Our superior home crowd will carry the club through the championship whilst they sink even deeper into debt and continual misery (being a Hibs fan must be depressing).

I think most Hearts fans have accepted the club wont get enough points to avoid relegation with our current squad so the Hobos shouting about it is just embarrassing for them.

Hobos - Always the wee club!

In both country's all paper work has to be legalised. That's why Bryan Jackson is an officer of the court here in the Uk.

It's like getting a divorce, the court needs to be satisfied it's followed all legal procedures so there can be no comeback. Both courts, here and Lithuania will have to ratify the paper work and authorise the exit.

The administrators are charged with disposing any assets.

Cheers Dannie Boy! Exactly the response I was looking for!

Im assuming BDO must be pretty confident it will go through fairly quickly!

Don't know if they will be confident, they said end of March or even into April.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Don't know if they will be confident, they said end of March or even into April.

That's quick by Lithuanian standards throughout this process!

By the time we come out of this, we will have been in admin for 10 months. By contrast, Rangers(RIP) were liquidated in 4 months.

Nucky Thompson

First Team Breakthrough

Feb 2006

east calder

To East Calder hobo. Sure I was a bit gutted on Sunday losing the way we did in a semi, which was just a bonus getting to this season after our U20's took care of 11 man Hibs at their own ground. I woke up yesterday morning more concered about the hangover I had after a day and night on the bevy, but that soon disappeared after the news from FOH. I feel no pain at all about Sunday unlike the pain you are all still feeling and will for years to come after losing the biggest derby ever. Just think if your duds had taken care of our wee laddies that night, you would probably be favourites to win the cup just now.

That's quick by Lithuanian standards throughout this process!

By the time we come out of this, we will have been in admin for 10 months. By contrast, Rangers(RIP) were liquidated in 4 months.

Yeah I'm not holding my breath however the possibility that we may run out of money might just spur the Liths on to bring it to a conclusion.

What WILL they say when FoH are the new owners in a few weeks time?

But the shares... They were frozen

Expect copious amounts of Freedom of Information requests to Kerry Katona on how poor security in the local Iceland allowed Ian Murray to sneak past and take the shares out the freezer.

Also expect Craig Thomson to be somehow blamed.

This is a belter from yesterday.

Glesgahibbyuser-offline.png

First Team Breakthrough

CHEER UP SPIN !!!!!!!

agreement this,percentage wise that and creditors meeting this and that ????

WH!T TH= F^CK!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!SHARES ARE FROZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love all this p!sh !!!!!!!!

years yes years!!!! Before these shares are defrosted!!!

The yam/media/bdo/foh/sfa/sp?l?/allsbarryithinkmabeysayesmabeysno# agenda is to keep this circus of fiction going until they can justify liquidation(newco) being acceptable enough to continue as if nothing had happened.

However big brother(TRFC)have ensured that it would take decades of spin for this rouse to work!!I'TS OVER trust me IT'S OVER they will be LIQUADATED !!!!!

Asked a few hibbys I know if it was them, they all point to a big teamer.

He has a picture presumably of himself and kid on his avatar.

Bryan Jackson of BDO said he was about 75-80% certain they would be in a position to hand over to FoH within 8-10 weeks.

Bryan Jackson by his own admission tends to play down the chances so things look good regardless of what the clowns on dotnet say.

This is a belter from yesterday.

Glesgahibbyuser-offline.png

First Team Breakthrough

OMG :omg_2: and :facepalm:

I think this one will be the first to :hanged: himself when the good news filters down in just a few weeks time!

So...... :pleasing:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

But they are still clinging onto the Portsmouth shares frozen story.

I wonder if it has occurred to them that the two cases may not be absolutely identical?

There's an absolute screamer on there the now.

if it was not for this site and this thread then there would be no real documentation on the truth of this event.

If you'll excuse me for a few moments, I'm off to hire a space shuttle to retrieve my sides which now reside in orbit around Neptune.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

If you'll excuse me for a few moments, I'm off to hire a space shuttle to retrieve my sides which now reside in orbit around Neptune.

Maybe Sergey posted a photo of his winkie -with a link to BDO's latest press release stamped on it- to all the private *cough* members?

:rofl:

They provide so much joy.

This will get their knickers in a twist

?If not when?. Three words which lit up yesterday for every Hearts supporter. As Bryan Jackson said, we?re now 75% of the way towards saving the club we love.

The Foundation of Hearts plan, backed by Edinburgh business (BIDCO) moves on to a Sale & Purchase agreement. Of course that means more discussions involving lawyers, and plenty of detail to be covered off, including the Lithuanian legal process. After that time we will, of course, be able to start talking about future plans and explaining clearly what is next for Hearts.

We are now moving in the right direction, though.

And it is for that simple reason I want to do two things:

Thank you as a Hearts supporter for your incredible support ? we?re not there yet, and there?s much work to do, but the fact we now have this golden opportunity is because you stood up and were counted.

To ask you consider, if you have not done so, and are able, to set up a monthly contribution via direct debit ? every penny the Foundation of Hearts brings in is used to support the club and complete the buyback arrangement with BIDCO.

Set up your Direct Debit today...

Click here and play your part in history

This has been a season of challenge, but it?s also been a season when Heart of Midlothian Football Club has shown the world why we are the Heart and soul of Edinburgh.

One chapter may soon be closing, but the roller-coaster ride continues and this time we can ALL be part of it.

Yours in Hearts,

Ian Murray MP

Chairman, Foundation of Hearts

kettering jam tart

This will get their knickers in a twist

?If not when?. Three words which lit up yesterday for every Hearts supporter. As Bryan Jackson said, we?re now 75% of the way towards saving the club we love.

The Foundation of Hearts plan, backed by Edinburgh business (BIDCO) moves on to a Sale & Purchase agreement. Of course that means more discussions involving lawyers, and plenty of detail to be covered off, including the Lithuanian legal process. After that time we will, of course, be able to start talking about future plans and explaining clearly what is next for Hearts.

We are now moving in the right direction, though.

And it is for that simple reason I want to do two things:

Thank you as a Hearts supporter for your incredible support ? we?re not there yet, and there?s much work to do, but the fact we now have this golden opportunity is because you stood up and were counted.

To ask you consider, if you have not done so, and are able, to set up a monthly contribution via direct debit ? every penny the Foundation of Hearts brings in is used to support the club and complete the buyback arrangement with BIDCO.

Set up your Direct Debit today...

Click here and play your part in history

This has been a season of challenge, but it?s also been a season when Heart of Midlothian Football Club has shown the world why we are the Heart and soul of Edinburgh.

One chapter may soon be closing, but the roller-coaster ride continues and this time we can ALL be part of it.

Yours in Hearts,

Ian Murray MP

Chairman, Foundation of Hearts

To Be honest i wasnt a pledger before because it costs me enough money travelling up as it is. But after this statement, i have now signed up to pledge

Archived