(Yams) Financial Meltdown- UBIG shares remain frozen/Transfer ban remains (The Highlight Reel)

Gregory House M.D.

251 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

• I get scammed for a pretend Lithuanians inside scoop
    • I make an arse of myself kidding on I'm in the know
    • I end up a figure of ridicule on JKB
    • I see my hopes and dreams slowly fade into the distance

To Be honest i wasnt a pledger before because it costs me enough money travelling up as it is. But after this statement, i have now signed up to pledge

:2thumbsup:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big Slim Stylee

[modedit]

It's borderline delusional. He roams from " I'd do anything for my club. I fecking love them". to "I"ll do anything to feck this up" on a minute by minutes basis. Bizarre, tbh.

Dalkeith Jambo

One minute he says it will end by March then the next he says 2 years........what a complete roaster!

[modedit]

Remember the old internet rule ....... Print it in CAPITALS and it becomes FACT. !!!!

Its one thing posting that but completely another believing it.

Dalkeith Jambo

Sorry Mods. I see you've removed it.

We're not 100% certain it is a banned member though do we?

Absolutley refusing to let go aren't they?

I'm booking myself a good seat on the forth road bridge for the day we come out of admin.

I'm booking myself a good seat on the forth road bridge for the day we come out of admin.

I'll be at the bottom of Salisbury Crags with a carry-out, a BFO bag of popcorn and a rager :D

North Bridge will do me. I can sit outside the Bank Hotel with a pint, and watch all the fun.

Jimmy McNulty

I'll be at the bottom of Salisbury Crags with a carry-out, a BFO bag of popcorn and a rager :D

And I will be following your play-by-plays on Twitter, Mr Bumflap.

Should that statement from foh not read 'when not if' as it's no longer an 'if' it's a 'when' ?

Yes.

You'd have thought someone would have proof read a statement that's going out to thousands?

They want their own free Evening News advert cause Hearts/FoH got one.... The hurt is strong!

:gok:

.. So we can expect a free full page ad for all of the other clubs featured at the bottom of FOH 's then?

Maybe a full page ad in the ENN apologising to the millions of Uk taxpayers , charities, pensioners, Lithuanians, local government bodies, small businesses and other clubs for the damage their disgusting little club has caused ? And they can skip the "donation" too.

EEN is treating and portraying HOMFC like it was an innocent VICTIM of financial misfortune, when it was in FACT the perpetrator and beneficiary.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They want their own free Evening News advert cause Hearts/FoH got one.... The hurt is strong!

:gok:

Onion should get Kevin Moffat on the case, bet he'd write a cracking apology advert.

:facepalm:

Gregory House M.D.

It's all went drastically wrong lad's. We'd be as well packingbit in today.

Apparently Hibs casuals were better dressed than our casuals in 1985.

Oh the humanity :sob:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I've never met many Hearts casuals. I know loads of former Hibs casuals.

To a man, every former casual that I know, is a weird mumbling, frowning, red-faced - socially awkward type.

I am actually quite glad that it never took off to any great extent at Hearts, to be honest with you. :unsure:

4029134_Hibs-Casual-Andy-Blance-front-centre-on-the-cover-of-his-new-book-Hibs-Boy-with-a-forward-2.jpg

No point in being better dressed if your face looks like your Mother is also your sister.

:jjyay:

4029134_Hibs-Casual-Andy-Blance-front-centre-on-the-cover-of-his-new-book-Hibs-Boy-with-a-forward-2.jpg

No point in being better dressed if your face looks like your Mother is also your sister.

makes me think that the authorities should find a colony somewhere to send these mutants off to. :tiny:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

makes me think that the authorities should find a colony somewhere to send these mutants off to. :tiny:

It's called Leith

Bunch of feckin tramps in that picture!!!!

I wouldn't wear any of that stuff to paint the house!!!

Gregory House M.D.

What species are those two with the shrunken faces? :rofl:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They are dressed like guys that sleep in a hostel, FFS!

:rofl:

Gregory House M.D.

The guy in the check shirt and black cardigan looks like someone has painted Desperate Dan's head upside down by accident.

What species are those two with the shrunken faces? :rofl:

looks like a witch doctor has done a head shrinking on them :tiny:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Right, I admit to being a different generation to casuals, but... Isn't one of the most important things about them supposed to be their fashionable clothes? I'm not understanding this, clearly...

There's no way in christ that anyone is telling me that boy front left didn't just get pulled off a park bench to make up the numbers. That gear would have been scaffy 20 year ago, ffs.

Recognise six of them, not sure who the rest are though. Surely the chap on the right wasn't even born in the days of "The Bridge of Doom"?

Recognise six of them, not sure who the rest are though. Surely the chap on the right wasn't even born in the days of "The Bridge of Doom"?

I know him, he's soft as s hit e. He's only in his mid twenties

Surely even the Hibs.net jokers can see the irony when they get all dewy eyed about the CCS, all this Hibs Class chat and we're the lowest form of life of because the guy who owned us is allegedly a criminal, yet they continue to glorify and hero worship this bunch of tramps and scumbags who terrorised innocent members of the public including women and children, threw petrol bombs into a crowded princess street, threatened door men with guns and generally made many peoples life a misery. Time for a reality check I think.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I know him, he's soft as s hit e. He's only in his mid twenties

You would have thought he could have at least put a clean jacket on for the photo. You can smell them from here. :yucky:

Good to see they made an effort to get dressed up.

Boy in the cap is a weasel-y type who goes to my gym and has a collection of the worst hibs tattooss known. Even has the 1980's Star Trek effort on him. Always wears hibs gear to work out as well, like the scaff he is.

The People's Chimp

Better dressed. :rofl:

Better dressed. :rofl:

Think the point might have been that they didn't bother to dress better due to looking like a cross between a lobotomy patients self help group and a right said Fred fan club.

Think the point might have been that they didn't bother to dress better due to looking like a cross between a lobotomy patients self help group and a right said Fred fan club.

:spoton:

It should have had exclamation marks around better dressed as it was quoting bunters post :lol:

Face takes the eyes off the rags...

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They need a bit of a hand...

piccl.jpg

That's actually improved the way most of them look. You can't see the pish stains and grime on the boy with the manky jacket on the left.

Archived