(Yams) Financial Meltdown- UBIG shares remain frozen/Transfer ban remains (The Highlight Reel)

Gregory House M.D.

251 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

• I get scammed for a pretend Lithuanians inside scoop
    • I make an arse of myself kidding on I'm in the know
    • I end up a figure of ridicule on JKB
    • I see my hopes and dreams slowly fade into the distance

has anyone been over for a sneaky peek :curtain: tonight? just wonder how they are taking the news? should we be hiding sharp implements? :tiny:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has anyone been over for a sneaky peek :curtain: tonight? just wonder how they are taking the news? should we be hiding sharp implements? :tiny:

Yesterday when I looked it was all 'old falling down stand, costs 300k a year, it'll go on fire, safety certificates, blah, blah, blah'

They've got **** all.

:lol:

They're probably too busy writing stinking letters to Big Tel whining about how unhappy and angry they are. The fool has even replied to some of them.

Does anyone else find it seriously vile that they are referencing the Bradford City fire disaster to point score over their expert analysis of the safety of the Main Stand? Effectively arguing that Hearts are endangering the lives of fans by using the stand.

Where are these people in real life? I just can't imagine a Hibs fan I know coming out with such a desperately bizarre and twisted statement in person.

royal navy hearts man

i genuinely believe that (touch wood) when this is all done and dusted it will be the final nail in there coffins, they will have absolutely nothing to talk about or hold on to, what will they do? will they even be interested in football if they have no FOI letters to write? all i know is that when the shares come out the freezer i'll have a cold beer in my hand as i watch the mass mybrotherscocktasteslikemymumspussy.net meltdown commence!

Does anyone else find it seriously vile that they are referencing the Bradford City fire disaster to point score over their expert analysis of the safety of the Main Stand? Effectively arguing that Hearts are endangering the lives of fans by using the stand.

Where are these people in real life? I just can't imagine a Hibs fan I know coming out with such a desperately bizarre and twisted statement in person.

They rip up the remembrance service every single year.

Complete scum.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I do. But seeing as they are tossing around racist remarks with impunity, it's far from surprising.

Twisted club and fans.

Enough material there to keep the 'Tears & Snotters' weekly going for a decade.

Their pain sustains me.

:pleasing:

Latest from SirGay...........

I see the infighting has already started over on Kickback, which only serves as an Hors d'oeuvre as to the feast of squabbling that lies ahead.

That club is finished.

:davebp:

Latest from SirGay...........

I see the infighting has already started over on Kickback, which only serves as an Hors d'oeuvre as to the feast of squabbling that lies ahead.

That club is finished.

:davebp:

He clearly doesn't recognise the difference between infighting and adult discussion. He really is a sad, straw clutching moron. Of course, now that all his other prophecies and projections have been proved wrong he has been reduced to searching for something, anything, to keep his sycophantic supporters onside..

Geoff Kilpatrick

He clearly doesn't recognise the difference between infighting and adult discussion. He really is a sad, straw clutching moron. Of course, now that all his other prophecies and projections have been proved wrong he has been reduced to searching for something, anything, to keep his sycophantic supporters onside..

Stupid is as stupid does.

Sums him up perfectly.

Not all delusional......

#44 Hiber-nation

@hibs.net private member

Join Date Apr 2002 Location Musselburgh Age 55 Posts 9,986

**** them. I hate them with a passion and will always want them to lose every game they ever play. But we weren't cheated, we were humiliated by a very average side in one of the worst days in our club's history.

:vrwow::jesus::omfg:

Jesus wept!

Just had another look over there and it's desperate straw clutching all round. They still believe.........

1) We are still going to be liquidated.

2) Our main stand will collapse any day now.

3) We are all being scammed by FOH/BIDCO

4) The shares are frozen and will remain frozen forever.

5) We will be the new Portsmouth.

6) We be the new Sevco.

7) Ann Budge is going to sell us up the river once she has control and sell the club to the highest bidder.

8) We will go down to the championship and then overspend in a bit to compete with Rangers before going into administration again.

9) Dexter has said that anyone not towing the party line will be booted off the forum.

10) We will be spending the next 4 years celebrating about our involvement in WWI.

:rofl::cornette::rofl:

Honest to god it's like Groundhog Day every single day over there, they are clutching at straws and lapping up any old shite that Sergey & his sycophantic cohorts toss their way and accept it as gospel.

Can anyone tell me if anything these clowns have claimed has actually come to fruition??

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Jesus wept!

Just had another look over there and it's desperate straw clutching all round. They still believe.........

1) We are still going to be liquidated.

2) Our main stand will collapse any day now.

3) We are all being scammed by FOH/BIDCO

4) The shares are frozen and will remain frozen forever.

5) We will be the new Portsmouth.

6) We be the new Sevco.

7) Ann Budge is going to sell us up the river once she has control and sell the club to the highest bidder.

8) We will go down to the championship and then overspend in a bit to compete with Rangers before going into administration again.

9) Dexter has said that anyone not towing the party line will be booted off the forum.

10) We will be spending the next 4 years celebrating about our involvement in WWI.

:rofl::cornette::rofl:

Honest to god it's like Groundhog Day every single day over there, they are clutching at straws and lapping up any old shite that Sergey & his sycophantic cohorts toss their way and accept it as gospel.

Can anyone tell me if anything these clowns have claimed has actually come to fruition??

Regarding your last question...

A few of them predicted an absolute skiting on the 19 May 2012. You don't really see them post too much now though. :(

I see the racist comments have not been removed yet either... Hibs.ned class.

Regarding your last question...

A few of them predicted an absolute skiting on the 19 May 2012. You don't really see them post too much now though. :(

I see the racist comments have not been removed yet either... Hibs.ned class.

Yup, it seems if you question Sergey or Bajillions "insights" :rolleyes: you can get canned but you can post racist pictures or statements and get off scot free.

Stay "classy" Hibs.net.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yup, it seems if you question Sergey or Bajillions "insights" :rolleyes: you can get canned but you can post racist pictures or statements and get off scot free.

Stay "classy" Hibs.net.

I've said it before. Hibs.ned is actually their version of Gorgie Loyal. It's a pretty sick and twisted site, and the racist content alone is enough to give you the heave. :yucky:

I've said it before. Hibs.ned is actually their version of Gorgie Loyal. It's a pretty sick and twisted site, and the racist content alone is enough to give you the heave. :yucky:

Racism.

Mocking war dead.

Mocking cancer victims.

Using the Bradford fire for point scoring.

The club with no shame.

Dashing Bob S is a disturbed individual

Loving Kickback right now. Apparently some are 'massively relieved' as its not going to be fan ownership after all as they don't have the business expertise, and they are quite happy to fund the running of the club for 3-5 years on behalf of a businesswoman who puts up 2.5 mill. (Then try and buy it off her from 6 mill with the money they have left.)

It's now gone beyond letting idiots wallow in their own stupidity. The authorities really to intervene now, in order to protect them from themselves.

I really think that if we approached Kickback with a scheme whereby we tell them what a bunch of pricks they are, and they pay us to do this, they would seriously consider it.

The old maxim 'if you're in a hole, stop digging' just doesn't seem to apply to Hearts.

the desperation over there is now reaching new levels of Madness check this out.

I know we have been told that the Piggery is owned by HMFC, but has anybody checked with the register of Sasines or whoever that this is in FACT the case. It would be really funny if there had been some under the table dealing done by Vlad that they don't know about.

A Job for Sidney.

It's weird how the Lochend Cockends are saying, but you'll still be in debt after you come out of admin etc. They have a point, but it will be a serviceable debt which is an interest free loan by someone who has Hearts best interests at heart.

Similar to what the Leithiopians keep banging on about in relation to Farmer is it not?

There are a few major differences though, i'm sure you know what they are.

Maybe they could act now to press Rod to work with Ann to push the needs of Edinburgh and non-old firm football?

Or maybe they could just wait for us to be successful in transform the club and just be jealous and bitter at each development and success.

Not all delusional......

#44 Hiber-nation

@hibs.net private member

Join Date Apr 2002 Location Musselburgh Age 55 Posts 9,986

**** them. I hate them with a passion and will always want them to lose every game they ever play. But we weren't cheated, we were humiliated by a very average side in one of the worst days in our club's history.

:vrwow::jesus::omfg:

That was hours ago. He is sure to be banned now.

Dashing Bob S is a disturbed individual

I really think that if we approached Kickback with a scheme whereby we tell them what a bunch of pricks they are, and they pay us to do this, they would seriously consider it.

How about setting up a scheme we you pay ?10.00 to get told a pile of shite about your rival's financial and legal matters?

The Lochend knobheads need to ask themselves this question, we found ourselves in debt and along came the Queen of Hearts to help us gain ownership in 6 years, when these lot were in debt along came Sir Tom Farmer and bailed them out and they've got nothing. Who's better off?

Now that its done and dusted they are clinging to the notion that the main stand will be our downfall.

grade 'A' ham shankers, the lot of them, they would have rolled over and died if they had the same fight that the Hearts fans so valiantly took on and WON, get it right roon ye's.

grade 'A' ham shankers, the lot of them, they would have rolled over and died if they had the same fight that the Hearts fans so valiantly took on and WON, get it right roon ye's.

ACTUALLY

When they were almost dead during the Mercer takeover bid, it was HEARTS fans, led by Robbo, who contributed massively to the marches and publicity.

We saved OUR team without THEIR help, THEY needed OUR help to save their piddly, bankrupt outfit.

ACTUALLY

When they were almost dead during the Mercer takeover bid, it was HEARTS fans, led by Robbo, who contributed massively to the marches and publicity.

We saved OUR team without THEIR help, THEY needed OUR help to save their piddly, bankrupt outfit.

even better! double roon them :tiny::2thumbsup:

ACTUALLY

They needed Mercer's help too. His attempts to buy them exposed how crooked the people running their club were.

They claim Mercer tried to kill them. He actually saved them. They must be spewing at that fact.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I've never understood how they can be so ungrateful towards the man that saved them from oblivion. Wallace is the ONLY reason they even exist today. :unsure:

Noticed Sirgay is back on 1902.net saying that he knows that the shares wont be moving this way any time soon .... Is this guy mentally ill ??

Doctor FinnBarr

Noticed Sirgay is back on 1902.net saying that he knows that the shares wont be moving this way any time soon .... Is this guy mentally ill ??

Yes

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yes. Yes he is.

Do I really need to roll of his creepy perverted rap sheet?

He's a deviant and a sociopath. :unsure:

Doctor FinnBarr

Yes. Yes he is.

Do I really need to roll of his creepy perverted rap sheet?

He's a deviant and a sociopath. :unsure:

And thats being nice about the **** TBH

Racism.

Mocking war dead.

Mocking cancer victims.

Using the Bradford fire for point scoring.

The club with no shame.

Spot on....many of them attempt to take some moral high ground.....whereas throughout their spleen they descend to the absolute depths of human decency....bunch of knuckle draggers...

The thing is I bet even the ones you know in groups of themselves all beleive this shite , in the last 18 months I've been shocked at the numbers of Hibbys, guys I've known for years, guys I thought were sensible , and they are coming out with this cheating crap, I must admit on a couple of occasions I've been a little taken aback, don't get me wrong I've laughed in there faces, and told them how ridiculous there petty theories sound, but make no mistake, we ruined them on the 19th May 2012, We finished them, not one of them got out alive, not even the occasionally decent one, every one of them scarred for life, it will be written on there headstones - died may 19, 2012

The wrong 'un is holding court with his acolytes.

Some sub-species remnant has just posted this :

"On the news tonight saying end of April but no mention of Frozen shares and Lithuanian Courts Investigative Journalism at its laziest"

Yes that's right. No mention of the FROZUN SHEARS = bad journalism.

:cornette:

The wrong 'un is holding court with his acolytes.

Some sub-species remnant has just posted this :

"On the news tonight saying end of April but no mention of Frozen shares and Lithuanian Courts Investigative Journalism at its laziest"

Yes that's right. No mention of the FROZUN SHEARS = bad journalism.

:cornette:

You do realise they are going to hold onto this "Frozen Shares " theory for years, in Hibby World it's all they have left to cling onto, even when we are back in the top flight and normal service is resumed I actually beleive these losers will still be spouting this pesh.

" aye but what about the frozen shares likesay"

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You do realise they are going to hold onto this "Frozen Shares " theory for years, in Hibby World it's all they have left to cling onto, even when we are back in the top flight and normal service is resumed I actually beleive these losers will still be spouting this pesh.

" aye but what about the frozen shares likesay"

Clearly forgetting about "inferior steel"...

:sob:

How much is he charging this time?

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Good news then!

Anytime he's predicted pish like this in the past the exact opposite happens soon after so I'd expect the defrosting complete by Monday lunchtime then

:yas:

latest topic of outrage is our player budget wage for next season this seems to be stiring up a whirlwind something new for them to cling on to lol they have heard that we have 1.4 million to spend on wages next season check out this roasters post.

How on earth can this be? I mean WTF?, how about paying some of the poor sods back they ripped off before spending this crazy money on players?

An absolute scandal if they get away with this!, where's all the protest from other clubs here, only these cretins could get away with anything like this!

****** beelin sitting here! confused2.gif

Geoff Kilpatrick

latest topic of outrage is our player budget wage for next season this seems to be stiring up a whirlwind something new for them to cling on to lol they have heard that we have 1.4 million to spend on wages next season check out this roasters post.

How on earth can this be? I mean WTF?, how about paying some of the poor sods back they ripped off before spending this crazy money on players?

An absolute scandal if they get away with this!, where's all the protest from other clubs here, only these cretins could get away with anything like this!

****** beelin sitting here! confused2.gif

So, um, they have now accepted we are here to stay then, have they?

Broken since 19 May 2012

:pleasing:

They needed Mercer's help too. His attempts to buy them exposed how crooked the people running their club were.

They claim Mercer tried to kill them. He actually saved them. They must be spewing at that fact.

Reminds me that I was at school with David Duff. Queer sod. Went on to stay at Her Majesty's Pleasure for crookedness.

Archived