Rangers and the UEFA cup!

Eggo

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest S.U.S.S.
0r

1.A team who for many decades wouldnt sign a catholic player

2.A team who make a big thing about their patriotism ,but whilst Hearts players were giving their lives in the trenches,found their players bogus jobs in the Govan shipyards.

And people say THEY live in the past.

Good luck Rangers, for Scotland and the coefficient!

With the few wins and many draws will Rangers have gained the least amount of coefficient points for a team that got to the final?

by the same token no-one has come out and said Rankgers aren't bigoted. :rolleyes:

Given their players are from a variety of religions, Rangers FC cannot possibly be.

Interesting to see Zenit wearing all white. I guess they didn't bother with the hoods this evening.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7398400.stm

The Mighty Thor

Given their players are from a variety of religions' date=' Rangers FC cannot possibly be.

Interesting to see Zenit wearing all white. I guess they didn't bother with the hoods this evening.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7398400.stm[/quote']

As i've said earlier, racists versus bigots.

Obviously the outlook in St Petersburg is as archaic and insular as it is in Glasgow.

As i've said earlier' date=' racists versus bigots.

Obviously the outlook in St Petersburg is as archaic and insular as it is in Glasgow.[/quote']

Hilarious. You couldn't make it up. :dribble:

Given their players are from a variety of religions' date=' Rangers FC cannot possibly be.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7398400.stm[/quote']

and the 2 south korean's in the team...............what should they do?

As i said before,best wishes to our cousins from the west

They're not my cousins.

Hope the bigots from the west get robbed in the last minute by a dodgy refereeing decision.

troonjambo

As i've said earlier' date=' racists versus bigots.

Obviously the outlook in St Petersburg is as archaic and insular as it is in Glasgow.[/quote']

excuse me glasgow for its many faults is a multicultural city in st petersburg they spit at black people on the street and there football clubs cant sign a colour player so stick that statement where the sun don't shine

Guest S.U.S.S.
They're not my cousins.

Hope the bigots from the west get robbed in the last minute by a dodgy refereeing decision.

Why?

Who are Celtic playing?;)

And quite a few of them are just pretending they want Rangers to lose for the sake of an arguement.

It will be an amazing couple of days in Manchester, I wish it was us.

Yeah - that sums it up - we get done in, in Gretna in front of a 1000.

A few hundred miles further south, 40 thousand travel, without tickets, just to be there. Nothing like success and failure helping to keep the Romanov's in perspective.

The Mighty Thor

Hilarious. You couldn't make it up. :dribble:

I was thinking the same.

using the racist outlook of a clubs fans to try to justify the bigoted outlook of another clubs fans is thin. Thin in a Karen Carpenter way.

RockyBalboa
is the game on any other channels? l hate watching stv!

Itv London.

Mon the Rangers

They're not my cousins.

oh i really hope so!

The Mighty Thor
excuse me glasgow for its many faults is a multicultural city in st petersburg they spit at black people on the street and there football clubs cant sign a colour player so stick that statement where the sun don't shine

The accident and emergency departments of Glasgow's main hospitals on the evening post an old firm game would prove testament to your statement being a load of balls. many cemetries would too.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Looks like the trolling rule has been suspended.

All those pretend Scotsman now turning their back on their countrymen.

To be British Rangers have to be Scottish, so good luck Rangers.

Mods, ul be very busy if you apply the trolling rule on this thread, never mind the no abuse rule.

Spellczech

Given their players are from a variety of religions, Rangers FC cannot possibly be.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7398400.stm

erm is that a disabled Hibs fan in your avatar? Makes your holier than thou political correctness argument look a bit weaker...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had the misfortune to have a business meeting in Preston today and had to share the M6 with hordes of the "Loyal" To be fair to them seriously impressive numbers. I would say that three out of every four cars/buses were draped in Union rags with "(insert name of place other than Glasgow)-Loyal" or We are the People emblazoned on them.

High/Low lights of the journey would be two big Sengas holding a Union flag on the hard shoulder in a sadly failed atempt to hide five massive white bahookies while they squated :eek:

Then stopping at traffic lights in Preston beside a beer garden populated by a choir repeatedly singing loudly about fenian blood. Song only changed when a young asian lad crossed the road towards the beer garden to be greeted by Rule Britannia accompanied by the err red hand salute :confused:

The Comedian

Hahahahaha get it right up you hun ****. Loving it. The best team won, no lucky escape tonight...

FTR

:cheese:

cleriejungle

smith, mccoist,ferguson,novo and the rest of your venemous lot

GET IT RIGHT UP YOU

Indeed....get it right up the Rankers sympathisers!

Smith/McCoist/McCurry et al...your boys took a hell of a beating!

The Old Tolbooth

Not very good losers der hun fans, in fact, not even good winners either, but oh so bitter losers!!

If the people of Manchester have garages, I would put your car in it tonight, if they have daughters, I would lock them indoors, if they have silverware, I would stay in and protect it!!!

Shut the bars, batton down the hatches, and get the army in!

ArmiyaRomanova

Yup, they deserved it.

You don't win finals unless you take the initiative.

Smith didn't.

Doctor FinnBarr

I,m really sorry........

...That Zenit didn,t score 5 or 6!

:flagwave:

Archived