Rangers and the UEFA cup!

Eggo

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure Therapist, IMA Maroon and Picky Bum will be backing them as well so don't worry, you are in esteemed company.

I'm sure Therapist..........will be backing them as well so don't worry, you are in esteemed company.

Correct. :)

The Real Maroonblood
I'm sure Therapist, IMA Maroon and Picky Bum will be backing them as well so don't worry, you are in esteemed company.

:):):)

JimmyMince

Naw, me an my pal Frank will be cheering them on too. Not for any sectarian reasons, mind. No, no, nooooo.

Captain Canada

I wanted them to win before yesterday but it just reminded me of all the times they've benefited from scandalous referreing decisions over the years and has sickened me. The reaction of the Rangers players when the deflected goal went in said it all - they were gutted that they'd conceded only for the linesman to invent a reason to disallow it. Everyone in the ground barring him knew it was a perfectly good goal. Fuds!

monkfish1979
C,mon Zenit.

Indeed. A zenit win is good. Utter humiliation and misery for countless hun loving scrotebags even better. Hope it's 4 or 5 nil.

Indeed. A zenit win is good. Utter humiliation and misery for countless hun loving scrotebags even better. Hope it's 4 or 5 nil.

I,m quite sure the OF wouldn,t ecourage any of the rest of the SPL to do

well in Europe,any of them that say they would are patronising baw bags.

cosanostra

I'm finding it hard to even muster an opinion.

Honestly couldn't care less if they win or not.

Drew Busby !

There are some people on here who want the hun to win in the genuine belief that its good for the Scottish game. Fair enough.

And there are some on here who are perpetual and vile supporters and apologists for this vile institution. In fact they revel in it :)

spot on

Get the feeling they will get cheated(or according to them anyway) by the ref

They dont realise that european refs actually play by the rules

Just like balde being sent of in the celtic uefa cup final

I REALLY hope the S C U M get destroyed....Not Just beaten but TOTALLY Humiliated, I hope their Fans have a S*** time and are Harassed constantly by the Police, I hope there players are kicked all over the park for 90 min, I hope they have 2 stonewall penalties turned down, I hope they have at least 1 good goal dissallowed, And I hope wee Bazza "the Ned" bigoted we ^^^^ FergusHUN is sent off after costing his team the game...I hope Ally McMoist and Wattie "the Traitor" Smith are both sacked for their actions after the game...Then I hope QotS **** them in the Scottish Cup Final... :mad:

End of Rant!!

alwaysthereinspirit
I REALLY hope the S C U M get destroyed....Not Just beaten but TOTALLY Humiliated, I hope their Fans have a S*** time and are Harassed constantly by the Police, I hope there players are kicked all over the park for 90 min, I hope they have 2 stonewall penalties turned down, I hope they have at least 1 good goal dissallowed, And I hope wee Bazza "the Ned" bigoted we ^^^^ FergusHUN is sent off after costing his team the game...I hope Ally McMoist and Wattie "the Traitor" Smith are both sacked for their actions after the game...Then I hope QotS **** them in the Scottish Cup Final... :mad:

End of Rant!!

That's not a rant. It's what thousands of other Scottish football fans are hoping. I know I am. I hope Zenit do to Rankgers what they did to Bayern.

Exactly what Tynie b said!

Hope they get nothing from the ref. I hope their captain is sent off. I hope he trips up on the way off and does his leg in.

I detest them and I detest what they stand for.

****** em!

IMA MAROON

End of Rant!!

Can you prove Fergie is a bigot?

I kinda supported Celtic to the UEFA Cup Final despite my hatred for them but really wanted them to lose in the end. My feelings for Der Hun have been slightly different, I've not really wanted them to do well but now I live along the road from Manchester it might make folk take Scottish football a bit more seriously. That said I can't say I'll be devestated if they lose.

letsmakesomenoise

End of Rant!!

QoS to beat them on penalties, Jamie Mac to save from Barry FergusHUN and Nellie to score the winner. Mon the QoS!!!!

The Old Tolbooth

Indeed! In fact, I hope Zenit get another 4 or 5 in the second half too! :)

jambojim52

End of Rant!!

Don't hold back, just let it out and you will feel better.;)

Glad you said it saved me the trouble.:)

Spellczech

It will be a garbage game unless the Russians score early...Rangers will play for penalties from kickoff - how could any football fan support that?

Cambo_Jambo

I will be supporting the 'Mighty Extra UEFA Cup Place F.C.' against St. Petersburg. Also I have just finished revising for an exam on the Russian Revolution so I have had my fill of bloody Petrograd!

$ilvery_Moon

My feelings too.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I appreciate they are in the UEFA cup final and its a big deal for them but I genuinley couldnt care less. In fact im bored out my tits reading and hearing about it. If they win it, they win it. We'll hear nothing else for a couple of months until next season starts. If they lose it will be the SPL's fault.

Anyone got any serious alternatives for how to spend Wednesday night?

sandyseymour
:thumb:

IMA MAROON
It will be a garbage game unless the Russians score early...Rangers will play for penalties from kickoff - how could any football fan support that?

Scotland played exactly the same when up against France, Italy etc.

Can't remember many being so upset about the anti-football then. :confused:

Agreed.

This is either going to be a great Triumph for Scotland or a humiliating defeat for Ulster

hearts_crazy
Hope they do it for Scotland.
:4_1_72: Yeah, they're going to 'do it for Scotland', I can just see the Rangers dressing room before the game "come on lads, let's do it for Scotland".;)

Personally I could give a flying feck, I would prefer them to lose to be honest simply because I want them to finish this season with only the diddy cup to show for their efforts. Really want them to blow the league and I am a Queen of the South fan for a day in a couple of weeks. Don't want Rangers to win anything EVER whether I think it's 'for Scotland' or not, I hate them even more than I hate Celtic FFS.

End of Rant!!

Come off the fence big chap!! Lol!!

Spot on though. Come on Zenit.

Drew Busby !

When smellick lost the UEFA final a few of us were at a Radiohead gig at The Corn Exchange that same night. Driving back into town there were local smellick fans hanging about outside of various pubs, looking a big gutted, head in the hands type reaction. But feeling sorry for them - and having the benefit of wheels for a quick getwaway in any case - from the car windows we were able to offer helpful support and advice to them. Please be ready to help our local huns with similar advice this mid-week.

Helpful and supportive comments range from:

• It's getting late pal, careful and not miss your train back to Glasgow.
  • Never mind, giro-day tomorrow !
  • Get it right fecking up ye.

Guest JamboRobbo

:laugh:

The co-efficient argument is being proven to be garbage when you hear that UEFA won't allow the SPL winners to go straight into the CL group stage, in favour to a team from Romania.

This despite Hearts forays into the Champions League and UEFA Cup, Rangers getting the last 16 of the Champions League, followed by Celtic doing it 2 years in a row. Also, Aberdeen's good run in Europe as well.

If anyone can say Scotland will benefit from this is fooling themselves.

Walter Bishop

Good luck hope you win by playing whatever way you want, wish it was the Jambos!

Please dont post if you want rangers to lose the threads not for that and thats how arguments start. ;)

Good luck hope you win by playing whatever way you want, wish it was the Jambos!

Please dont post if you want rangers to lose the threads not for that and thats how arguments start. ;)

Why start ANOTHER thread about the knuckle draggers...Why not go onto Followfollow and tell them you wish you were just like them...There you go, I'll Bite!! :hobofish: That's Cool :cool:

Go on the Gers. Bring the trophy back to Scottish soil!

Dont care how they got there, ask Bayern/Fiorentina/Sporting etc where they'd rather be?

Once again COME ON THE RANGERS!

ToadKiller Dog

Good luck to the ambulance staff ,the casulty staff,the street cleaners ,the shop keepers,in fact good luck to all the people of manchester you dont know whats about to hit you.

Ryan Gosling
Go on the Gers. Bring the trophy back to Scottish soil!

Dont care how they got there, ask Bayern/Fiorentina/Sporting etc where they'd rather be?

Once again COME ON THE RANGERS!

I trust I'll find the same sentiments from you towards Celtic on an archived version of Kickback?

Go on the Gers.

COME ON THE RANGERS!

How any Hearts fan can utter these words beggars belief.

How any Hearts fan can utter these words beggars belief.

Was just thinking exactly the same thing!!

Archived