Rangers and the UEFA cup!

Eggo

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please dont post if you want rangers to lose the threads not for that and thats how arguments start. ;)

We'll decide.

Mon the Zenit! :)

I hope they get pumped dry. Utterly humiliated. Destroyed. 6 nil would do.

Filthy lowlifes, the lot of them.

I trust I'll find the same sentiments from you towards Celtic on an archived version of Kickback?

I see no reason why not. I supported Celtic all through the campaign when they reached the UEFA Cup final. I have to admit I do find it difficult supporting the Ugly Sisters in Europe but at the end of the day they are representing our national game whether we like it or not.

And to go back to your original question and what it infers; I treat Celtic and Rangers exactly the same.

marshallschunkychicken

Please dont post if you want rangers to lose the threads not for that and thats how arguments start. ;)

Red rag to a bull.

Hope they get hit for at least eight. :)

How any Hearts fan can utter these words beggars belief.

Well its what I'll be saying come 1945 tomorrow. They get my full support tomorrow evening. Whats wrong with that?

But they have done so much for Scottish football.

Do you think it may go to pens. Surprised they arent moaning that they have to play another game so soon.

I don't care who wins, I just hope Ferguson gets sent off.

And then I hope Rangers get pumped ;)

Orkneyjambo

When you see them heading off in their droves with their union jacks into England don't you just wish they were made so welcome there that they would stay ?

Tomorrow, I'll be backing a team I never thought I'd ever back before.

One managed by Dick Advocaat.

When you see them heading off in their droves with their union jacks into England don't you just wish they were made so welcome there that they would stay ?

At Her Majesty's Pleasure ;)

Mr Quagmire
Won't be watching, but good luck to Rangers. Think they'll get destroyed though.

Mini-Hun comment. :rolleyes:

I hope they get hammered.

Good luck hope you win by playing whatever way you want, wish it was the Jambos!

Seconded. It will be great for the coefficient and Scottish/British football. Hope the fans of Rangers FC have a great time in Manchester. :)

Seconded. It will be great for the coefficient and Scottish/British football. Hope the fans of Rangers FC have a great time in Manchester. :)

How close is Manchester to Buckfast Abbey again? ;)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

The trolling on this board is now an epidemic. It's so feckin' boring.

I hope the lowlife knuckledragging ****bags get feckin humped.

They don't represent me at ANY time.

Feck em Feck em Feck em.

:P:confused:

Yeah.

Here's hoping right enough.

FTR

IMA MAROON
Good luck hope you win by playing whatever way you want, wish it was the Jambos!

The trolls can't help themselves. :mad:

Good Luck To Rangers From All The Real Hearts Fans. ;):)

Yet every other thread you post on gets the same degenerative comments.

I dont care who wins. Jealous its not us tbh.

But Rankgers fans/officials/SFA over the last few days spouting about the Dundee United FC issue make me want them to crash and burn.

I'm a "real" Hearts fan and I absolutely despise Rangers.

So, no good luck from me.

FTR

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Sad fact is the final is being contested between two clubs that have a huge element of bigotry attached, one religious and the other racial. In an ideal world both would have been knocked out in the first round.

Do not want Rankers to win. But I suppose if an Al Qaida eleven played the Old Firm I would still want Rantic to lose.

So, its the Russian Racists for me, sadly over the Buckfast Bigots.:sad:

Sad fact is the final is being contested between two clubs that have a huge element of bigotry attached, one religious and the other racial. In an ideal world both would have been knocked out in the first round.

Do not want Rankers to win. But I suppose if an Al Qaida eleven played the Old Firm I would still want Rantic to lose.

So, its the Russian Racists for me, sadly over the Buckfast Bigots.:sad:

:)

I am a real Hearts fan. How dare you speak for me?

Good luck to the people of Manchester

These filthysoap dodging vile cretinous weegies will be urinating on your streets, singing their nonsense and acting like total trash all week

I am ashamed to be from the same stock as them

forgive us please

Rangers I hope you get humiliated

Tom Heaney
They'll need it - the referee isn't Scottish.

I dont believe the refs were Scottish in the previous rounds either:eek:

Well I like to think I'm a good Hearts fan; I've been a season ticket holder for donkey's years, I go home and away week in week out, I'm just about to start getting ready to go through to the Gretna game (on my jack jones, cause none of my mates are going) and I can confirm that you don't speak for me........!!!

I hope Rangers get embarrassed on the park and their fans embarrass themselves off the park. Nothing would please me more than the whole sorry lot of them, sneaking back up the road with their collective tails between their legs after after a humping for their team and condemnation of their fans behaviour ringing in David Murray's ears.

I dont believe the refs were Scottish in the previous rounds either:eek:

Well I'd rather be hoisted by my own petard than someone else's. Heave ho mateys! :cool:

Tom Heaney
Well I'd rather be hoisted by my own petard than someone else's. Heave ho mateys! :cool:

You dont strike me as a lover of Shakespeare ;)

You dont strike me as a lover of Shakespeare ;)

No, we're just good friends. He's all yours, scurvy companion. :rolleyes:

COME ON ZENIT get right into these knuckle dragging, buckie swilling, unwashed, low life sectarian barstewards.

Ray Winstone

The trolling on this board is getting out of hand these days.

There are more Chelsea and Rangers threads on this forum than Hearts ones these days!

Please dont post if you want rangers to lose the threads not for that.

Where's the debate in that? I hope they are shamed into never returning to Scottish soil :P

The cruckie cookie

Brickies urgently required.

A 50ft wall is to be built just north of Gretna to enable Scotland to be free from half of the Buckie swilling sectarian bile brothers.

Keep them out.:)

Ryan Gosling

I hope they get destroyed down there and it's so depressing none of the huns, or the mini-huns on here come back.

The Old Tolbooth

Och, why could we just not let the Rangers apologists just have a thread all to themselves without hijacking it for once

And then bomb the flippin thing!!!!

ToadKiller Dog

Big well done to the manchester police ,they have said they will not allow chants of a sectarian or racist nature and they will come down hard on it.

they should expect there cells to be busy.

Can I just say I am certainly not a "Rangers apologist", I generally cant stand the bigoted ****ers.

Maybe it was a misjudgement on my part to post within this thread my support for Rangers FC in their quest for one of the top prizes in European football, one which they have an excellent chance of winning.

I probably did go over the top when I said "Go on Gers" and "Come on Rangers", but I do hope they represent Scottish Football well tomorrow.

Again, I am not a Rangers apologist, whatever that may be!

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

.... how the beggar huns winning the UEFA cup is good for Scottish football?

Am I the only person that doesn't get it. Them winning will not give us another European place. It will only give second place team easier passage in the Champions league. Which at a push makes it better for Glasgow football. And who wants that?

Rangers win, they get more money, the gulf grows, they continue to cherrypick best Scottish talent, spoil 75% of said talent. Aye absolutly sensational for Scottish football!!!!. Dont make me laugh

COME ON ZENIT

I wish Rangers good luck. Good to see any team from Scotland do well in Europe.

I wanted Celtic to win a few years ago, and before that Dundee Utd.

currie jambo

:thumb:

.... how the beggar huns winning the UEFA cup is good for Scottish football?

Am I the only person that doesn't get it. Them winning will not give us another European place. It will only give second place team easier passage in the Champions league. Which at a push makes it better for Glasgow football. And who wants that?

Rangers win, they get more money, the gulf grows, they continue to cherrypick best Scottish talent, spoil 75% of said talent. Aye absolutly sensational for Scottish football!!!!. Dont make me laugh

COME ON ZENIT

You aren't the only one, don't worry, - i personally hope they get hammered.

Jambo Hud316
:thumb:

You aren't the only one, don't worry, - i personally hope they get hammered.

Me too...Hope Zenit humiliate them

Rangers claim it will benefit Scottish fitba, but it's all about guaranteeing themselves at least ?10 million from the Champs League.

Apparently this cup run will bring in ~€28 million for Rangers.

It's all about giving them more money to widen the gulf between the top 2 and bottom 10.

if helping out Scottish fitba is what Rangers are about, they would be a little more selfless when re-arranging games, accepting requests from other teams for help... but so far I've not seen that.

Dagger Is Back

Ideal scenario for me

1) They get pumped senseless by Zenit

2) Their fans trash Manchester

3) They belt out their 'songs' constantly and UEFA throw the book at them (Wonder how long it will take for a rendition of The Sash etc. I'll give it 5 minutes).

I'd feel the same if it was Sellick.

Archived