Rangers and the UEFA cup!

Eggo

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping they get humped tonight. Sick of seeing even more glory hunters than usual. Not seen many Saltires!

Colonel Kurtz
We're talking about now, not the dim and distant past. Check the link in my previous post, then come back and say you support Zenit.

ok ...cmon Zenit

Ibrox is still like a combination of the Nuremburg rallies and the last night of the proms.

I also supported Porto in Seville.

The Huns and The Tims are just different ends of the same turd,and are all thats wrong with Scottish football.

Malcolm Tucker

I also hope Sir Barry of Ferguson ruptures a testicle.

Stop being so hostile, what happened to a bit of banter,

Zenit's policy on signing players is something I know little about.

However that is not the point in question. As a neutral I want to see an entertaining game of football.

This must qualify as the biggest backtracking post in the history of JKB.

In future, if you want to argue a point with me, I suggest you do your research first.

This must qualify as the biggest backtracking post in the history of JKB.

In future, if you want to argue a point with me, I suggest you do your research first.

Very selective. Earlier you called me petty, how ironic.

Who was arguing? you were merely getting very wound up with anyone miscalling rangers.

Homework, you won't have much of that just now? Summer holidays soon? ;)

Ibrox is still like a combination of the Nuremburg rallies and the last night of the proms.

I also supported Porto in Seville.

The Huns and The Tims are just different ends of the same turd,and are all thats wrong with Scottish football.

I can hear the sound of furious pack pedaling. It's hilarious.

Both sellik and Rangers FC sign players of any creed or colour, and good on them for it. Their fans may or may not be odius depending on your viewpoint.

Zenit have never, and will not, sign a coloured player.

Read this again then tell me who you'd prefer to win tonight.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7398400.stm

Both sellik and Rangers FC sign players of any creed or colour, and good on them for it. Their fans may or may not be odius depending on your viewpoint.

Surely you mean Celtic FC?

:rolleyes:

Guy with the HE54 RTS plate was working down south today, and had to stop at service station, to find loads of busses of gers fans. When he got out the car they all started singing "you hearts basstard, you hearts basstard" on his way back to car they were all singing "gretna gretna gretna" all good nature banter though.

I just cant bring myself to support them, I cant hate them so much when they come to tynie, and I hate the way we are treated in glasgow, yet lend them my support - mon the zenit ;)

But for many a year one of those teams had a policy of not signing players from certain religions.

I will make my decision on who to want to 'support' tonight based on a footballing decision..........Zenit.

Craigy_Jambo4Life
Come on boys, do it for Scotland.

All the best, Jambotommy.

How are they going to "do it for Scotland" with their Union Jacks?

Mon the Zenit!

Colonel Kurtz

Still Zenit

btw The Gyle is a bit far for me ,but Ill be checking my back in The Store at Gracemount the morn.

Spellczech

Are you seriously trying to defend RANGERS on a football forum by using political correctness arguments? That?s very amusing.

Is it one set of bigots against another?

Christ its like an old firm game then?

However Zenit have never cheated against Hearts and I have never have had to suffer them singing bigotted pish about ancient wars in foreign countries!

So lesser of 2 evils!

COME ON ZENIT!

If you don't want to listen to Archie's commentry and you have Virgin Media, Channel 853 has the ITV England version

993 for sky. ITV1

Signed. Good luck.

If only we had their winning mentality and attitude.

If only we had the press and referees in our pockets like they do. :mad:

I hope they get torn a new one tonight, cheating filth.

Are you seriously trying to defend RANGERS on a football forum by using political correctness arguments? That?s very amusing.

It's nothing to do with political correctness and everything to do with common human decency.

If you or anyone else wants to cheer on Zenit, an openly racist club, then go ahead. Just don't boast about it on here.

Come on boys, do it for Scotland.

All the best, Jambotommy.

Would you be wishing good luck to Hibs? :eek: They are Scottish, even better than that they even come from the same region of Scotland as us.

Colonel Kurtz
It's nothing to do with political correctness and everything to do with common human decency.

If you or anyone else wants to cheer on Zenit, an openly racist club, then go ahead. Just don't boast about it on here.

Christ ,from the man who goes on about his mega salary,Ponderosa size Hoose

and having lunch in some ******y wine bar,telling folk not to boast on here

Spellczech

No chance. Smith is playing for 0-0 as he always does in Europe. You may sneak it on penalties but hopefully the Russians will win by 5!

I wonder what club will sing football songs about their club tonight? (my russian is non existant so i am just guessing here :confused:)

Apart from follow follow (which hasa dodgy line or two) do Rangers fans actually sing any 'football' song ?

So I take it Therapist that all the time that the Rankers didn't sign Catholics you supported the Tic?

Surely you wouldn't have come out in favour of bigotry?

Another who has a personal dig rather than address the facts. :(

I notice nobody has come out and suggested Zenit aren't racist. :rolleyes:

;)

I dont care about either teams signing policies.

Both teams have/had ludicrous policies on that in the past. If Zenit wont sign black players then that indeed is poor, but so is Rangers not signing Catholics, or Celtic not signing protestants.

I've stated my opinion on the game on numerous threads. I only want Rangers to win, because my mate is down there and I imagine it would be awesome for him if they do. Other than that I couldnt give a damn. Their fans on the whole, are ****.

surely the mods can delete this thread? as there is already several rangers fc loving threads and the OP has just displayed their ignorance by not looking over the forum.

alwaysthereinspirit
Is that the same Zenit whose manager has admitted he will ask their fans if it's acceptable to sign a black player? When did caucasian-only football become "good".

Take some time to think about this before you reply or you may look even more silly and petty-minded than you already do. ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Rankgers have a somewhat same kind of policy with regards to signing great players of a certain religion. Dalglish and McGrain come to mind.

Give it a f@#$%^g rest.

The Old Tolbooth

How many of these bloody threads do we need, and is this still a Hearts forum????

The Mighty Thor

You've either got your tongue very much wedged in your cheek or you're trolling.

Having read the article you have one set of fans intolerant of blacks and the other intolerant of catholics, what's worse?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Rankgers have a somewhat same kind of policy with regards to signing great players of a certain religion. Dalglish and McGrain come to mind.

Give it a f@#$%^g rest.

Mate Dalgleish & McGrain were proddies but i know where you are coming from

Spellczech

As the poster above says they are the lesser of two evils: Bigots vs Rascists. I?ll have to go for the which is less of a blight on my favoured club, and that would be Zenit.

is the game on any other channels? l hate watching stv!

993 on sky you get ITV1. you at least wont have to put up with archie

How many of these bloody threads do we need, and is this still a Hearts forum????

indeed, all new posters you'll notice. Either huns or hobos. Just to fuel the idea of hearts fans being mini-huns. poor show. :hobofish: :107years:

alwaysthereinspirit
Mate Dalgleish & McGrain were proddies but i know where you are coming from

I know that but Rankgers didn't. They assumed the worst.

i hate rangers

i hate celtic

so come on rangers.....

get bent!

i hope they lose, i hope they seriously crash & burn. good for scottish football? my arse!

the only thing its good for is their pocket, which will increase the financial gap but hey ho... there is always the co-efficient :rolleyes:

Archived