Celtic Dot Count

mainstandjambo

Captain Canada

Maybe the fact that we could face oblivion as early as next week might have shifted more tickets ?!

I see your point in a way, but people will obviously make up their own minds and there's not much anyone can do about that.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the last time we played the mhanks in the cup and there was a similar defeatist attitude and poor showing from the fans that day. Turned out very enjoyable if my memory serves me right. Bit of a clamour for tickets and whines from fans unable to get them after that!

Being a bit superstitious I'm hoping things work out the same way!

:)

Just bought a couple of mates tickets to the game as their (maybe unwanted) xmas present. Hopefully one (or both) of them will come back again. Money for Hearts and an easy cop-out for pressies = win :)

siegementality

I was going to vote for your daughters volunteer group, but not anymore.

FFS I've heard it all now!!!

Fxxx the SPFL

It's like a total of all seats sold or remaining. :)

ha ha good one where's clerry jambo when you need him

Nelly Terraces

Just bought a couple of mates tickets to the game as their (maybe unwanted) xmas present. Hopefully one (or both) of them will come back again. Money for Hearts and an easy cop-out for pressies = win :)

Just read this. Top man, take a bow

Governor Tarkin

Sounds to me like you are judging people. Why should it be a sell out? We have our poorest team in years, it's live on TV and Christmas is less than a month away.

Why not just accept the number of tickets we've sold and stop moaning about it?

Because he/she is a tedious bore with nothing better to worry about - but is almost certainly a better fan than you.

Just been on eTickets, not even got the time to count all those dots there are so many. I was expecting a bit of a surge today with it being pay day for many and the good CVA news, very disappointing it must be said.

Come on folks, if you can make it on Sunday then get yourself along. ?20 is very reasonable, it's a 3pm ko so no early rise required and you never know, stranger things have happened than us sneaking a result against that filthy mob to cap a magnificent weekend...

hearts @ heart

I am a season ticket holder who cant make the game on Sunday. Went down and bought my ticket for the cup tie and asked them to resell it. Felt stupid doing it after seeing the number of seats still available. The ticket office was very quiet.

I am a season ticket holder who cant make the game on Sunday. Went down and bought my ticket for the cup tie and asked them to resell it. Felt stupid doing it after seeing the number of seats still available. The ticket office was very quiet.

Good effort h@h, every little counts.

hearts @ heart

Cheers. Hope folk get down and get tickets tomorrow as with the news about maybe not being out of admin till March means we need to sell as many tickets as we can to keep the club going, till FoH take over. Great news today. Come on jambos show of defiance to the scum from the weeg

Got mine. Don't take the wee man when 'they' are in town though. With todays news and the rumour (?) Mr Skacel will be attending I thought sales would rocket. BUT, with only a few more pay days till xmas I can sort of understand.

See (most of you) on Sunday! :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

Are tickets going to be available to buy on Sunday I assume? Still undecided if I will make it or not due to Uni work.

Come on everyone, let's get behind the team. It's not about a win on Sunday but about showing the club our support after today's fantastic news. So anyone who is available on Sunday, go grab a ticket and cheer on the Famous! HHGH

Come on everyone, let's get behind the team. It's not about a win on Sunday but about showing the club our support after today's fantastic news. So anyone who is available on Sunday, go grab a ticket and cheer on the Famous! HHGH

8ae_zps76ef6396.gif

We'll probably sell around 10,000 in the home end. Giving a crowd of around 13,000 on the day. Not the best but today's news will have helped numbers.

Captain Canada

Because he/she is a tedious bore with nothing better to worry about - but is almost certainly a better fan than you.

Best post I've read on here for a while :-)

MacDonald Jardine

Very good.

You do realise that if the club survives they'll need folk to actually go to games rather than sounding off on the Internet?

Fxxx the SPFL

Looks like a pretty piss poor home support on sunday if you can't afford to go/working or a reasonable excuse for not going fine i have no issues but anyone not going because we will get pumped or it's on TV sorry poor excuse. If we were in the final would you still not go because it's on TV get a f****n life and buy a ticket

Rant over

Are tickets going to be available to buy on Sunday I assume? Still undecided if I will make it or not due to Uni work.

Of course just get them online before you leave the house. Saves standing in a queue at the ticket office. I won't know until Sunday if I can make it so etickets for me

Dagger Is Back

I'm sure a man of your undoubted ability is capable of riding two horses at the same time.

Failing that, just stop posting on JKB for a couple of days and I'm sure you'll make up the 4? hours required to make the game.

Go on, you know it makes sense.

Sunday should be a sell out, forget the bitterness towards they fandangos, the sheer joy of Hearts still beating should be transferred from us to the young team and see us over the line.

Anyway, if AC can horse them there's no reason we cant ... :)

Governor Tarkin

Very good.

You do realise that if the club survives they'll need folk to actually go to games rather than sounding off on the Internet?

I believe it will be part of the business plan, yes. Any more questions?

Just bought mine and managed to convince a couple of friends to come as well.

Hopefully a few people would've been in the same position as me and waiting for pay day to come.

Some people choose to miss this game, or go but not take their kids, since they don't like the vile atmosphere at Celtic games.

Archived