Celtic Dot Count

mainstandjambo

I'm going to say yes. If you have a season ticket any cup games you buy just get put on to your card. Did you sign in and use your Ref. number when buying it?

I did sign in even bought my own seats and have had the 3 loyalty points added to my account.

Normally just print them out but printer's playing up this morning that why I wondered if it was added to the card.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did sign in even bought my own seats and have had the 3 loyalty points added to my account.

Normally just print them out but printer's playing up this morning that why I wondered if it was added to the card.

Its on your card

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Cheers :thumbsup:

I don't know if this applies to your situation or not, but I have a season ticket, and the guy on the phone couldn't put it on to my card for some reason. I'm having to pick up a paper copy from the ticket office.

I don't know if this applies to your situation or not, but I have a season ticket, and the guy on the phone couldn't put it on to my card for some reason. I'm having to pick up a paper copy from the ticket office.

I got a paper copy posted as well despite buying my seat.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I would be taking it with me, if I was anyone in a similar situation, but I'm a worrier.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Is the ticket office open this morning? I still need to pick up my tickets..

Guy on the phone said until just before half time.

I would be taking it with me, if I was anyone in a similar situation, but I'm a worrier.

Oh well better try to get it printed out just to be sure. :(

weekend offender

Well done to all that's going today to stand defiant in the face of the Terrorist's, I salute you. To those that are watching on the TV mind and turn the volume down in case you get scared by the big bad green brigade singing songs that could give you ptsd

Well done to all that's going today to stand defiant in the face of the Terrorist's, I salute you. To those that are watching on the TV mind and turn the volume down in case you get scared by the big bad green brigade singing songs that could give you ptsd

Then if things start going wrong on the pitch come on here and start bad mouthing the youngsters. Standard procedure for the part-timers.

:cornette:

Oh well better try to get it printed out just to be sure. :(

Yeh you prob should judging by other posts. I got mine in the shop so im assuming it will be on my card. Ill take the receipt just in case. Also, if Hearts have been having problems putting the tickets on to cards it probably should have been raised before the morning of the game.

I think we have a great chance of winning today..... Most people, the bookies, press and a large amount of our own support think Celtic just need to turn up and they will walk this game.... This is exactly what we want.

Whilst on paper Celtic should stroll this.... We have nothing to lose.

They will be tired after their mid week game and if they come with the wrong frame of mind we have a chance.

As Albion showed Well yesterday..... The underdogs can win.

I BELIEVE

If I buy online before leaving for the train at 1.00pm, I assume I can collect my ticket rather than queue at the ticket office?

I don't have access to a printer.

No availability in the lower sections of section N where my season ticket is. Going to take this one in quietly from behind the goals in Gorgie Stand, as far away from those scumbags as possible.

Governor Tarkin

No availability in the lower sections of section N where my season ticket is. Going to take this one in quietly from behind the goals in Gorgie Stand, as far away from those scumbags as possible.

That's positive news. There were plenty in N lower on Wednesday.

Might still be a decent turnout as I can see a massive queue going for ages out of the TO.

Governor Tarkin

Might still be a decent turnout as I can see a massive queue going for ages out of the TO.

As long as it's not the filth trying to get in our end.

pettigrewsstylist

Is there seriously a massive queue at TO??

That would be good news to say least,, every penny counts

Geoff Kilpatrick

What's happened to attraction of the Scottish Cup?

Since the games were taken off the season ticket, the crowds have declined. Simple as that.

party @ tynie on sunday 3pm

don't miss it

:jj:

i've been to better parties to be fair but wtf celtic were immense. We managed to subdue them second half and if it wasn't for the dubious penalty we would have limited them to one.

Archived