Celtic Dot Count

mainstandjambo

You're pointing the gun at the wrong person

One man to blame for the fact we have no option but to have administrators running the club....

(as there is the fact that the fans already poured ?1m of their hard earned into a pointless share scheme)

Good point about advertising/publicity. Nothing from the club emails wise

Yes but Chris Robinson is long gone. We have to live in the present.

I'm not interested in pointing a gun at BDO, just a reminder that they aren't our 'pals'. They are insolvency practitioners.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The money is coming out the CVA is it not? They have capped the fees mate.

I don't know what your first part means.

and what does capped fees mean?

You're taking the piss and I'm not in the mood :thumbsup:

I was going to vote for your daughters volunteer group, but not anymore.

Handing over money at the Hearts ticket office to know that it is being swallowed up by a multi-national financial isolvency firm is not the romantic notion I had when I was walking to Gorgie as a child. I hope they GTF as soon as possible. The longer they are here the bigger drain they are.

The "industry standard" fees are extortionate. Let's remember this "industry" is financial services. A very ethical and fair minded industry that is definitely not about squeezing every last bit of profit out of every client they have.

You're not really getting this are you?

If FOH are offering ?2.5m for a CVA and it is accepted then BDO get their fees from this before the remainder is handed over to the creditors.

Doesn't make any difference to FOH whether BDO charge ?250k or ?1m they still only hand over ?2.5m.

ps, we all hope they gtf asap but for different reasons to the ones you are banging on about.

You're not really getting this are you?

If FOH are offering ?2.5m for a CVA and it is accepted then BDO get their fees from this before the remainder is handed over to the creditors.

Doesn't make any difference to FOH whether BDO charge ?250k or ?1m they still only hand over ?2.5m.

ps, we all hope they gtf asap but for different reasons to the ones you are banging on about.

So the Lithuanians may only be getting ?1-?1.5million after all? No wonder it's in the balance when BDO are likely to be shaving a million off the ?2.5 at least.*

*based on the Scotsman figure that they charge ?189,000 p/m.

So the Lithuanians may only be getting ?1-?1.5million after all? No wonder it's in the balance when BDO are likely to be shaving a million off the ?2.5 at least.*

Aye

, companies going tits up sucks eh?

Aye

, companies going tits up sucks eh?

Indeed. It's a shame that the process we've entered to keep us from liquidation may well do the opposite.

Capitalism is great.

The Lithuanian Admins knew how much they would be paying BDO at the outset. It would be a fixed sum in all probability and it will be nowhere near ?1m. And they would know that it was coming out of the CVA amount. Where else do you think BDO's payment would come from?

The Lithuanian Admins knew how much they would be paying BDO at the outset. It would be a fixed sum in all probability and it will be nowhere near ?1m. And they would know that it was coming out of the CVA amount. Where else do you think BDO's payment would come from?

How can it be nowhere near ?1m.

?189,000 p/m over 5 months (at least) = ?945,000

Only 12,000 of us made the trip to Hampden for that semi final, that was pish poor.

I thought it was 15,000.

Anyway whatever it was, we outsung them that day.

BDO HAVE AGREED A FIXED FEE WITH UKIO!!!

Cool, how much of FOH money will BDO be taking? Or has this not been released?

How's it an embarrassment? We will most likely get humped therefore why should people pay ?20 to watch Celtic give us a doing?

I remember people saying the same in April 2012. This is the biggest game of the season so far and not one I want to miss.

I remember people saying the same in April 2012. This is the biggest game of the season so far and not one I want to miss.

Is it **** :lol:

Nelly Terraces

Cheers for responses on booking online & adding to ST boys! To be honest think a run down to the TO is on the cards to make sure.

Fxxx the SPFL

Cheers for responses on booking online & adding to ST boys! To be honest think a run down to the TO is on the cards to make sure.

The speed you run at Neil you'll be back home in time for the start of Pointless :wheelchair:

Nelly Terraces

The speed you run at Neil you'll be back home in time for the start of Pointless :wheelchair:

Heh heh, when I said 'run' I did actually mean it, will pop in when out on my lunchtime hoofage tomorrow mate. Just as well Tynie is a damn site closer than your offices were when I pegged it there to drop off that poster!

Apparently with the capped fees it is in BDO's best interests to get things sorted asap as, whilst not exactly working for goodwill the fees are very front loaded and if not already at the cap, very soon will be.

It is irrelevant. FOH have made their offer. If it is accepted, then it does not matter how much BDO take, as it is not an additional cost. It could be a ?1, it could be ?1 mill. FOH's offer is ?2.5 mill, regardless.

How can it be nowhere near ?1m.

?189,000 p/m over 5 months (at least) = ?945,000

Where does your ?189,000 per month come from?

None of it. They will be paid by the Lithuanian Admins out of the CVA money. And pls don't come back and say that its just FoH money. It isn't, FoH are paying the creditors what they will accept for the CVA. The creditors will accept an amount and then pay the bill they receive from the Admins for work done. It's simple....only a Hobo couldn't get their head round it!!!

scott herbertson

post-381-0-49869800-1385405190_thumb.jpg

How did a Celtic Dot Count thread become a BDO fee thread?

MBS

Miserablist Hijack Syndrome

All going well. Great we've got to this point after near disaster in June. Anyway, hope anyone who can gets a ticket for Sunday. Could be a fantastic occasion all being well on Friday.

I had high hopes that we could cause an upset and dump that horrible shower out of the Cup. I genuinely think this bunch of players has that kind of result in it on the right day. But in a half-empty stadium there's no chance.

Come on, fellow long-sufferers. Cough up (yet again) and get yourselves along on Sunday.

I had high hopes that we could cause an upset and dump that horrible shower out of the Cup. I genuinely think this bunch of players has that kind of result in it on the right day. But in a half-empty stadium there's no chance.

Spot on. Some of the worst excuses I've heard for not supporting the team on this thread.

Francis Albert

Alas can't make the game but thought about buying a ticket anyway, But a slice of that would go to Celtic so will lob 20 quid into the JKB donation fund instead. Can't understand anyone not going because we might lose. You'd have missed 1998 on that basis, and the 2012 semi.

Lets be honest, however they spin it, large multinational corporate organisations do not deal in goodwill. The are obliged to squeeze the maximum amount of profit from any of their clients.

You're saying saying that as if if it's a bad thing.

It's their legal obligation to make a profit for their shareholders.

portobellojambo1

What did frozen mean? That any new owners will have to pay BDO there money after takeover?

Lets be honest, however they spin it, large multinational corporate organisations do not deal in goodwill. The are obliged to squeeze the maximum amount of profit from any of their clients.

BDo's fees are paid by UKIO's administrators Scott, out of the amount handed over iro the CVA. They did cap their fees but I cannot remember how much the total was, but whatever it was it is paid from the CVA amount.

Don't care if it is a sell-out. League is our priority and League Cup is a welcome bonus.

I presume 3,500 morons will be contributing around 70k to the cause and that is a good thing.

Would love to see our boys either hoof them out or earn a lucrative replay.

Not too fussed though and won't lose a wink of sleep if we go out.

Don't care if it is a sell-out. League is our priority and League Cup is a welcome bonus.

I presume 3,500 morons will be contributing around 70k to the cause and that is a good thing.

Would love to see our boys either hoof them out or earn a lucrative replay.

Not too fussed though and won't lose a wink of sleep if we go out.

It's the big cup, not the diddy cup. Our support is embarrassing at times

loveofthegame

Alas can't make the game but thought about buying a ticket anyway, But a slice of that would go to Celtic so will lob 20 quid into the JKB donation fund instead. Can't understand anyone not going because we might lose. You'd have missed 1998 on that basis, and the 2012 semi.

Good for you and a good suggestion to others who can't go for whatever reason... this is definitely a scenario where giving to JKB fund is better than buying a ticket.

It's the big cup, not the diddy cup. Our support is embarrassing at times

Cant get my head around folk that say that.

if that is the case what does that say about the rest of the non OF teams in Scotland.

Anyway sales will pick up towards the weekend as a lot of folk never really gave the Scottish Cup a thought until Scott Wilson reminded us at last Saturdays game.

loveofthegame

Cant get my head around folk that say that.

if that is the case what does that say about the rest of the non OF teams in Scotland.

Anyway sales will pick up towards the weekend as a lot of folk never really gave the Scottish Cup a thought until Scott Wilson reminded us at last Saturdays game.

Most of the rest of teams in Scotland aren't based in a city with 500,000 people living in it.

Most of the rest of teams in Scotland aren't based in a city with 500,000 people living in it.

Not many of them are hearts fans though are they? Should we just twist the arm of folk who don't gie a feck about football?

Anyway its way to expensive for the product on the park. I totally sympathise.

I can't make it up this weekend. Bought my ticket and donated to big hearts as I've done when I've not been able to make it up again. But i agree is harsh to have a go at people, it costs me ?100 a game on average with train costs etc. We are talking people giving hundreds/thousands to HMFC in some guise that they can't afford to keep HMFC going. People have to draw the line somewhere.

How's it an embarrassment? We will most likely get humped therefore why should people pay ?20 to watch Celtic give us a doing?

This is 1 of the times when we will see the REAL Hearts supporters.

Said it before but we only have a hardcore of 7000 to 8000 at a push....the same people that go to your midweek league cup games against lower league opposition and the same ones that have no doubt pledged to the FoH will be present on Sunday.....the rest seem happy to sit in the house and watch it from behind the couch....when the chips are down im afraid we have an element were some turn into softies while others are prepared to roll up there sleaves.....what happened to all in it together ????

Hagar the Horrible

Funny thing is that our visitors see this as the biggest game in their domestic season, They are also more delighted as its away from home as they have been so gash in cup games at home, They are confident but not overly so, But that was before they saw the highlights of our game. Is it just me that hope ok we might go out we are playing the best team in the country, but so long as Hubs and sevco get put out too it will soothe the pain??????

Archived