Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Just did the same. Comical. There’s more than a few roasters but the majority seem to be strapping themselves in for a relegation dog fight, pleasing 🤣

Yup, reality is kicking in.

Oh, and by the way, I've only just shown my Hibby gal Aaron's Match Day Vlog featuring the march from Shandon. She thought it was, "Magnificent".

I then juxtaposed it with that 'Bringing the Noise' clip posted on H1b5' official site fraturing balaclava wearing Green Brigade wannabes and her response?

"Embarrassing". 🤣

Followed up with the BBC match report featuring Clark's injury from a thrown object plus his unbelievably calm post-match response. Top 'keeper and top bloke, methinks. I'd have been ragin'.

Her response?

"Disgusting".

Decent match report, though:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64092613

Can't wait to get them again in a few weeks. They are completely broken, a big defeat in the cup could really accelerate their downward spiral.

:clyay:

buzzbomb1958
10 hours ago, leginten said:

Beautiful stuff. But I’m surprised this chump doesn’t realise that what he’s being served up at the moment, and in particular yesterday, is the epitome of a “pure Hibs experience”.

FCFE642A-3934-4C28-AE64-6F35AAE3BDAC.thumb.jpeg.3b07e8b72d8b12ce164f08d343474b9b.jpeg

Hibs are already serving up Sunday league football so no need

3 hours ago, Serge said:

This guy might be back at work this morning after the holidays. If you were his employer, how would the conversation go this morning?

😄

1BF4FA0C-2257-4869-8D14-11864B2E2238.jpeg

Don't think you need to worry about work.  He's probably back behind bars!

Day release to see yer muppets humped at Jamboland at New Year!

Happy New Year Hobos😍

4 hours ago, GMEdinburgh said:

Should set up a FC Heart of Midlothian to skud their arses on a Sunday just to really sicken them. They are broken. 😄 

🤣🤣🤣

John Findlay
13 hours ago, Big Drew said:

What about this piece of comedy on H1b5.nut from "Jonnyboy:- 

"As the ball neared the target the assistant referee put his flag up, signifying Sibbick was offside and referee Clancy seemed to acknowledge that and was signalling a free kick to Hibs. In the meantime, another shot at goal struck the arm of Bushiri and after a six minute delay, and the referee checking the monitor, a penalty was awarded and Bushiri booked. Shankland converted the penalty.

I have to say that that whole episode proved just what a farce VAR is in terms of it’s application by the officials. The offside flag against Sibbick essentially meant play should have stopped and therefore what came next should have been ignored. It begs the question as to who actually referees the game? The man in the middle or the man in Glasgow?"

Having watched the replays loads of time to try and understand what went on at the penalty award, the so-called Assistant Referee DID NOT PUT HIS FLAG UP!  Delusionist slaverings personified. It still begs the question of how could Clancy give an offside from where he was? 

I know the gentleman in question who typed that match report. The part of the report that got me was his description of our first goal. He reports it was Ginnelly who robbed Fish of the ball on the bye-line and then proceeded to beat a player in the box before getting his shot away.

John, it was Devlin who blocked Fish's clearence initially, it was Devlin who followed up his own block, and robbed Fish on the bye-line before passing to Ginnelly in the box to get his shot away.

You have to pay more attention John.

Ex member of the SaS

Great topic on Hibs net asking why Ron is not in Edinburgh sorting the mess. Then claiming HSL could buy Hibs from him.

Quote: If he want to sell, offer a deal to HSL. If HSL doubled its membership to say 4000, maybe we could pay him back over 5 years at say £1 million per year. Isnt that how FoH got Hearts from Budgie?

6 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Great topic on Hibs net asking why Ron is not in Edinburgh sorting the mess. Then claiming HSL could buy Hibs from him.

Quote: If he want to sell, offer a deal to HSL. If HSL doubled its membership to say 4000, maybe we could pay him back over 5 years at say £1 million per year. Isnt that how FoH got Hearts from Budgie?

😆 🤣 

Ron is more likely to sell to Mike Ashley or someone who has the cash up front.

Budge did what she did because of her love for Hearts, I doubt Ron cares that deeply, if at all, about Hibs.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

The vermin have nothing like the wit or the commitment to do what happened with us. They’re tinpot beyond belief and you can see major decline on the horizon for them.

:scenes:

As I can recall there was something about HSL that they could only every get 49% of the Company/Club shares or whatever it was added to the fact they never had a say in the running of the club. That's why  nobody wanted to give Petrie at that time additional monies they had no control over unlike the big team. 

Only Hibs could hibsit when trying to generate additional monies. 

wentworth jambo

HSL ? Buying Lochend ? £1m per year ?

This is the same HSL whose last update of funds showed the monthly average input by Lochend fans was just over £9k and the overall total funds donated so far in the 3.5 years it's been running is just over £580k...quite a jump to £1m per year 🤣

4 hours ago, Homme said:

Mines has stopped working even in incognito mode now 

Doesn't seem to matter what search engine I use, but if I type the full hibs.net address in the search bar, I can't see the main forum page, but if I just type in  "hibs fans forum" in the search bar, and click on hibs.net in the search results, that seems to work.  Not sure what the issue is but at least I can still get a giggle at those less fortunate.

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

I know the gentleman in question who typed that match report. The part of the report that got me was his description of our first goal. He reports it was Ginnelly who robbed Fish of the ball on the bye-line and then proceeded to beat a player in the box before getting his shot away.

John, it was Devlin who blocked Fish's clearence initially, it was Devlin who followed up his own block, and robbed Fish on the bye-line before passing to Ginnelly in the box to get his shot away.

You have to pay more attention John.

Yeah, saw that as well John. Didn't pull him up on that as I never knew some of the H1bbie5 who started - the skunkheid for example and hadn't heard of Fish either. He'd be better not bothering to post than put up inaccurate Tom Kite. 

The Hump tearing forward not even knowing if he will get a pass and no defenders challenge or Rocky trying to diveheader the ball.

2 classic moments.

35 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

The Hump tearing forward not even knowing if he will get a pass and no defenders challenge or Rocky trying to diveheader the ball.

2 classic moments.

On your 1st point, that's what good teams/players do. How many times do you see that in the EPL whereby a player will make the run and it's up to his team mates to find him?

Hopefully, we see much, much more of that as our players gel.

For that move to come off given Humps' recent lack of game time, coming on as a sub, and into injury time to boot, bodes well.

5 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Why couldn't they just go support Leith Athletic or something?  Tube.

What I love about this sort of stuff is a quick look at history.  I mean, where do they think they should be on the ladder of Scottish football?  5th at best, but generally somewhere between 4th and 14th really is about their natural level.

Their biggest issue is that they look at us and Aberdeen and think they're rivals to us.  They've had the odd season when one of us has been weak and they've finished ahead of us.  Maybe a few recently while we had issues.  It's not like they were good though.

They bang on about the 2012 game not being fair cos of all the money we had etc (wrong, look at the line-ups).  But the fact is, they were languishing around the bottom end of the table and did so for years until being relegated.  A single decent goalscorer all that was saving them for a number of seasons.

They're pish, absolute shite and have been for 95% of Scottish football history.  The other 5% they were mediocre for 3% and pretty good for 2% (and what was the sum total trophy haul of their 50s and 70s teams again?)

I don't want them to realise they're shite, cos the delusion is the funny bit.  Even the JoeHarper guy who was posting on here, which I don't mind, admitting they have a crap derby record is always preempted with "not sure how" or "some weird reason" as if it wouldn't be expected looking at our clubs respective histories and places in the Scottish game.

We have our ups and downs, we're very very often shite, but we're very solidly the 3rd team in Scotland by most metrics (Aberdeen can argue, but then only Aberdeen can).  Hibs?  Well, 5th at best, and not far ahead of the likes of Motherwell, Killie etc, especially if you look at recent history.

All good fun!

Unfortunately the ungrateful chump’s thread appears to have been removed by the censors over at Pravda.

You’re right, they’re shit. And institutionally so. Rotten to the core. For a while I thought their Cup win might lead to a bit of a renaissance down there, but there are underlying issues at that club which will continue to hold them back.

One of them is the flair/Hibernian Way myth they use as a crutch for their shiteness. Other teams continue to do unsporting things like score goals and win games against them while they’re trying to show the world the beautiful game (through the medium of players like Campbell and Fish). You could tell that Collins, in his unhinged rant on the radio after their latest Tynecastle pumping, was dying to slip in something about playing the game the way it’s meant to be played but just managed to restrain himself.

Another is obviously the fact that they’re currently in the hands of an owner who cares so little about them that he’ll appoint his son - whose knowledge of football appears to be zilch - to oversee recruitment. They make bad signings and are lumbered with a bloated squad of expensive dross. We’ve been through much of this ourselves in the not too distant past, and it’s not a good feeling. There seems a fairly decent chance that Gordon will simply abandon the club when he feels the time is right.

There are others - the ned culture which has long reigned in Lochend among players and supporters (interesting that many of the few decent Hibs fans who still attend Tynecastle were sickened by the conduct of the moron majority on Monday), the unattractiveness of their club to new signings when compared to the superior club across town, the dread which must come with knowing they have to face Hearts three times a year, sometimes more.

A basket case. Long may it continue.

24 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

On your 1st point, that's what good teams/players do. How many times do you see that in the EPL whereby a player will make the run and it's up to his team mates to find him?

Hopefully, we see much, much more of that as our players gel.

For that move to come off given Humps' recent lack of game time, coming on as a sub, and into injury time to boot, bodes well.

Agree. It was beautiful.

18 minutes ago, leginten said:

Unfortunately the ungrateful chump’s thread appears to have been removed by the censors over at Pravda.

You’re right, they’re shit. And institutionally so. Rotten to the core. For a while I thought their Cup win might lead to a bit of a renaissance down there, but there are underlying issues at that club which will continue to hold them back.

One of them is the flair/Hibernian Way myth they use as a crutch for their shiteness. Other teams continue to do unsporting things like score goals and win games against them while they’re trying to show the world the beautiful game (through the medium of players like Campbell and Fish). You could tell that Collins, in his unhinged rant on the radio after their latest Tynecastle pumping, was dying to slip in something about playing the game the way it’s meant to be played but just managed to restrain himself.

Another is obviously the fact that they’re currently in the hands of an owner who cares so little about them that he’ll appoint his son - whose knowledge of football appears to be zilch - to oversee recruitment. They make bad signings and are lumbered with a bloated squad of expensive dross. We’ve been through much of this ourselves in the not too distant past, and it’s not a good feeling. There seems a fairly decent chance that Gordon will simply abandon the club when he feels the time is right.

There are others - the ned culture which has long reigned in Lochend among players and supporters (interesting that many of the few decent Hibs fans who still attend Tynecastle were sickened by the conduct of the moron majority on Monday), the unattractiveness of their club to new signings when compared to the superior club across town, the dread which must come with knowing they have to face Hearts three times a year, sometimes more.

A basket case. Long may it continue.

It very, very briefly did under Lennon. 2016-18 their crowds were up, they had a strong team particularly in the midfield & looked stable off it with Dempster etc. However in typical Lennon style he fell out with everyone once things got tough & then the Gordons came in to kill their off field progress. Worst mistake they made was the knee jerk sacking of Jack Ross cause "The fitba wisny gid enough for hubz likes". That didn't so much cause the wheels to come off as set the whole ****ing car on fire. 

1 minute ago, Turkishcap said:

Agree. It was beautiful.

It was indeed. Football poetry.

Maroon specs notwithstanding, we had quite a few really slick moves in that derby which almost came off.

Contrast that with our opponents. They had a major benefit (typical of their season thus far) with our already patched-up defence getting a forced double substitution early in the 2nd half and, despite that providing Youan a bit of a boost, they simply could not score.

I'm not falling for any narrative that suggests H1b5 were dominating, at any point.

Only clean sheet in 16, I think? Well, whatever, I've been predicting a clean sheet for the last few games based solely on statistical probability. It really shouldn't come as any surprise that their Nesbit fella, previously lauded as an ace striker, yet again failed to score in a derby.

Clark, with his double save was more than sound, but, in my opinion, his best save was a reaction one stemming from a blasted clearance which rebounded of the H1b5 player.

if we ever have a fully fit squad to choose from (unlikely) then other teams would be rightly quaking in their boots.

I was in full 'banter mode' by suggesting that Robbie's tactics 2nd half was to let them have a go knowing fine well that they were awful, and then hit them on the break in added minutes to send them home totally scunnered.

That, of course, is simply humour. But, our 12th man, The Gorgie, are having an impact. We now play until the fat woman sings.

16 hours ago, leginten said:

Hibs officially promoting the grooming of wee boys to wear balaclavas and ape the terrorist lookalikes in their parent club along the M8.

What an absolute catastrophe of a club that is.

A0875F23-F908-4A5A-AA05-0D15A367911A.jpeg

26 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

I’m guessing this isn’t the club whose terrorist lookalikes the Hibs wannabees are looking to imitate…

henrysmithsgloves
8 hours ago, Serge said:

This guy might be back at work this morning after the holidays. If you were his employer, how would the conversation go this morning?

😄

1BF4FA0C-2257-4869-8D14-11864B2E2238.jpeg

Hello professor Smith how was your holidays 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NOT

1 minute ago, leginten said:

I’m guessing this isn’t the club whose terrorist lookalikes the Hibs wannabees are looking to imitate…

Well spotted! 👍

indianajones
Just now, indianajones said:

:facepalm:

No words

Wandering around Roseburn evidence on Sunday night in there. Fresh spray paint found on the Monday morning...

:interehjrling:

5 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Hello professor Smith how was your holidays 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NOT

To be fair, that's a brilliant photo (screen-grab) which, with no caption required, simply epitomises the deluded nature of the scuttlers.

Did they 'bring the noise'?

Debatable.

Did they scuttle off back to Lochend following a total spanking?

Undebatable.

3 minutes ago, indianajones said:

No words

At least there's proof of who did the vanadalism. Now can we press charges against that irrelevant club after all they are encouraging it. 

4 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I honestly don’t know when the penny is going to drop with them. Ron Gordon doesn’t care if they’re good or bad, if he can’t make money from the fans he’ll make it by selling the stadium and training ground. He doesn’t need to sell to anyone unless they match the valuation of the land he now owns and he also doesn’t need to spend his own money on the football club. If they don’t show up they’ll only get worse. The abuse he’s and his son are getting right now might see him turn his back on them and leave them to rot. He has absolutely no connection to Hibernian so they should probably start treading a little careful with their nonsense. This is not Farmer or Waugh who had reasons to run that club.

indianajones
19 minutes ago, Marvin said:

At least there's proof of who did the vanadalism. Now can we press charges against that irrelevant club after all they are encouraging it. 

You've got to be a certain type of idiot to film yourself  doing that. 

27 minutes ago, indianajones said:

No words

Come OAN!!!

Somebody with the technological skill.

Replace the faceless numpties with Rudi wearing his Hearts wig (other than the manager) ...

Screenshot_20230104_173550_Chrome.jpg

51 minutes ago, indianajones said:

No words

:rofl: 

Still singing the Hearts 98 cup winning song too…..

😂

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, PortyBeach said:

It is actually quite remarkable that Hibs are promoting this. 

There is class and then there is Hibs class. 

59 minutes ago, indianajones said:

No words

Green Brigade wannabes! How sad is that😂

We’ve got the Boys Brigade and the anchor boys… now we have… 

The Green Brigade and The W-anchor boys !

This guy appears to want them to become a radical Christian terrorist group . Radicalised nativity scenes . Presumably baby Jesus will have an AK47 in this manger

EC315A69-2DB6-4C58-9786-F5BCF474609A.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Come OAN!!!

Replace the faceless numpties with Rudi wearing his Hearts wig (other than the manager) ...

Who’s the wee fat kid in the middle behind the drum 

50 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Come OAN!!!

Obviously taken before we pumped them on Monday 🤣

3 minutes ago, CMc said:

why no footage of the football?

Surely you jest?

(I know that you do)

They sang a mocking song for Halliday at the previous Tynie derby, and he scored 2.

They sang, "You can stick yer Lawrence Shankland up yer ar*se" early doors the other day; but, by 38 mins, he scored 2.

If the best they can do is post guffy vids that proclaim(ers) something deluded about 'knowing your history' - which they clearly do NOT, then ...

🤣🤣🤣

Oh, and isn't it simply ironic that their on-loan, ahem, 'superstar' goes by the name of 'Fish'.

They are very funny, so they are.

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Obviously taken before we pumped them on Monday 🤣

Why are their faces blurred?

Totally embarrassed, even before they were pumped.

They knew fine well what was in store, and didn't want to be associated with their comedy manager?