To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )

Craigieboy

henrysmithsgloves
3 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

It looks like he's just about to deliver a bunch of fives to the fella sitting to his left.

Pity he never,I think it's due to being out fingered, talking off.... I'm amazed they managed to get six fingered gloves😅 the mutants 

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• Mikey1874

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Even the song choice was garbage, whoever it was.

Dancing queen?? 👑😂

4 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

If they are hobbos,why red,white and blue?? I would've thought it would be mhanky other halfs colours. 😳

The photo shows “Rangers” fans.
I think they’re more blatant role-models for any would-be Hobo paramilitaries…😀

11 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

This La Motta idiot is in the minority trying to blame Zander but he's certainly not a lone voice 

Screenshot_20230104_201548_com.android.chrome.jpg

Good comment from “Cardinal G”.

Have Hibs made a statement? If not, why not?

13 hours ago, Yoda said:

Slightly off topic, but that building behind really does look like a cow shed.

If that's the main entrance, I'd hate to see the others. :gok:

It’s not a cow shed, it’s a converted piggery. The width is about half a standard football pitch and the ceilings are very low.

6 minutes ago, McCrae said:

It’s not a cow shed, it’s a converted piggery. The width is about half a standard football pitch and the ceilings are very low.

Their training facilities are total bobbins.  Imagine building a new indoor facility and not putting in a full sized pitch!!!

Honestly, everything about them is amateur

Ex member of the SaS

Just watched that video and not a single policeman anywhere to be seen, Are they not meant to patrol around the stadium on match days?

the posh bit
14 hours ago, martoon said:

...and then the game started. 😄

I was sat opposite these guys and one of them looked about 50. Its all a bit tragic, both Edinburgh clubs are about 25 years behind Europe and 15 years behind Aberdeen. 

7 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

If they are hobbos,why red,white and blue?? I would've thought it would be mhanky other halfs colours. 😳

And the Nazi salute, tells you everything.

Someone help me out?

There is quite a lot of optimism over the road about the business side of their business doing rather well?

Is this the last comfort blanket they are clinging too?

I haven’t seen, read or heard anything about their financials good or bad? I do however see dwindling crowds and failed HSL? 

Not one for making shit up and happy to be corrected but their wage bill must surely be massive whilst turnover takes a hit? A recipe for trouble?

Im just not getting this claim that Ron has sorted the financials out?

47 minutes ago, Snorri1 said:

That's a really pathetic look for Lee Johnson being in that video. 

The club should distance itself from these clowns .Absolutely embarrassing .

Not that I give the slightest flying **** about Hibs training sessions but I am sure 30 young radges dressed like cat burglers singing and lighting flairs turning up disrupting it did not enhance it.

Oh Hibs

:facepalm:

At least our wee radges went to the oppositions hotel room and tried to disrupt them.

Oh Hibs

:facepalm:

2 hours ago, the posh bit said:

I was sat opposite these guys and one of them looked about 50. Its all a bit tragic, both Edinburgh clubs are about 25 years behind Europe and 15 years behind Aberdeen. 

It is absolutely tragic.

Middle aged neds trying to recapture their Hibs casual past by grooming the next lot.

Creepy as feck.

I'm lovin' our new found energy in the singing and the chanting. 

Well done again to the lads responsible for this. 

Like us all, I'm still on a high from 2/1/23. So much so that I put on Bonny Tyler's "It's a Heartache" this morning and sang along with the Toby Sibbick lyrics. 

Automatically, the next song that came on was Bonny's "Total Eclipse of the Heart". 

I found myself singing, "Totally eclipsed by the Hearts". 

I'll just leave that thought hanging blissfully in the air. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Ski Nae
Spelling

3 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

There is quite a lot of optimism over the road about the business side of their business doing rather well?

Is this the last comfort blanket they are clinging too?

I haven’t seen, read or heard anything about their financials good or bad?

They've already forgotten about that absolute calamity with that stupid cryptocurrency designed to scam their own fans

A Hibs pal of mine also received a phonecall after having not renewed his season ticket asking why etc - to top it off, the phonecall was from a yank; much to her confusion! 

18 hours ago, Rudy T said:

I may have missed it, but I’ve not seen any response from Hibs regarding the Zander Clark incident at the end?

Nor will you. The following is utter speculation on my part so stop me if I'm wrong.

I don't think you'll see any club put out a response because, quite frankly; what is the point? Rangers and Celtic are by far and away the worst offenders for missiles being thrown at players and fans. They've obviously learnt they can't control their fans so they don't put out lengthy statements or warnings, nor do they make a big show of pressing or pursuing charges.

With the above in mind, what is the point in any other club doing the dutiful thing? All it's going to do is skew legal statistics (both internal at the SFA and with the crown office) regarding violent incidents and that's not to mention the public/media optics of how bad the club would look if they're the only ones appearing to have a hooliganism issue.

Just my two cents. Anyway I'm forgetting what thread I'm in, FTH - hope those B7 idiots end up trashing a pub or something, getting into the news and then the news ripping Hibs a new one for encouraging it.

44 minutes ago, Halliphax said:

Nor will you. The following is utter speculation on my part so stop me if I'm wrong.

I don't think you'll see any club put out a response because, quite frankly; what is the point? Rangers and Celtic are by far and away the worst offenders for missiles being thrown at players and fans. They've obviously learnt they can't control their fans so they don't put out lengthy statements or warnings, nor do they make a big show of pressing or pursuing charges.

With the above in mind, what is the point in any other club doing the dutiful thing? All it's going to do is skew legal statistics (both internal at the SFA and with the crown office) regarding violent incidents and that's not to mention the public/media optics of how bad the club would look if they're the only ones appearing to have a hooliganism issue.

Just my two cents. Anyway I'm forgetting what thread I'm in, FTH - hope those B7 idiots end up trashing a pub or something, getting into the news and then the news ripping Hibs a new one for encouraging it.

Quite shocking...does a player have to lose an eye for anything to be done....Hearts should tell them that their allocation for the next home game is 700 untill this stops......

gorgie rd eh11
19 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Also can you imagine that had been Hart or McGregor at Ibrox, would’ve been the leading story on every news bulletin. Guess it’s just more over exuberance from the lockend masses.

Or if it was Neil Lennon being hit on the chest with a coin, that was headlines everywhere.

It happens at every club but with Hibs it's a regular occurence but nothing much is ever said about it.

postage-stamp
On 05/01/2023 at 15:11, chrisyboy7 said:

Quite shocking...does a player have to lose an eye for anything to be done....Hearts should tell them that their allocation for the next home game is 700 untill this stops......

We coined lennon

kingantti1874
13 hours ago, postage-stamp said:

We coined lennon

About 6 years ago and the club took definitive action

’meanwhile those rats have been throwing coins and worse every game home and away since and done **** all about it 

Edited by kingantti1874

Markymark1874
53 minutes ago, Locky said:

And rightly so.

Poor chat 

Lennon is / was an ar5eh0le - but so is the person who chucked the coin (and those that condone it).

Embarrassing episode for Hearts 

postage-stamp
2 minutes ago, Markymark1874 said:

Poor chat 

Lennon is / was an ar5eh0le - but so is the person who chucked the coin (and those that condone it).

Embarrassing episode for Hearts 

So we're not allowed to tip the guy?  Are you Mr pink?

Markymark1874
1 minute ago, postage-stamp said:

So we're not allowed to tip the guy?  Are you Mr pink?

This tipping automatically, it’s for the birds …

It's totally true that the Lennon coin incident had us front page, villified throughout Scotland and was even on the news in England I think.  Same game Zlamal was punched and it was reported as an altercation or allegedly etc.

Since then, we've had various players coined - McKay against Celtc and this most recent one being the worst I can think of.  Did it even make it beyond a wee sub story on BBC Sport online?  Nowt silence.

So, I ask, what's the differnce?  Why was the Lennon one treated differently to the Celtic and Hibs ones on our players?  Would love to know.

Perhaps Zander rather than say he's big enough and ugly enough should have wildly claimed racism like Lennon did.

The obvious question is why did they not have a DoF in place already and why are they suddenly appointing one? I think we know the answer to the latter.

All very reactionary from our little neighbours. Screams of panic to be honest. Worrying times for them.

All roads lead to Gorgie
On 05/01/2023 at 09:05, McCrae said:

Is that the reason they keep appointing wee managers ?

loveofthegame
6 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Seemingly already have John Park lined up for the job.

Hard to think he’d be anything other than a huge step up on Ron the Con’s laddie and Kensell, but no guarantees he’d be a success. Hopefully comes too late for this window in any event. 

11 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Seemingly already have John Park lined up for the job.

He just moved to Rangers in the summer as well. 

Would be a decent top up to the pension for him.

Finally, after being unable to access .nut since before Christmas, I'm in.

That's my reading sorted for the night, beers in the fridge, no graft tomorrow...I may be gone sometime. 

:jambobanana::clubbed:😄

7 minutes ago, martoon said:

Finally, after being unable to access .nut since before Christmas, I'm in.

That's my reading sorted for the night, beers in the fridge, no graft tomorrow...I may be gone sometime. 

:jambobanana::clubbed:😄

May I recommend for your delectation the thread about the drug-dealing violent criminal (which one, I suppose you might ask)? I’m pretty sure there’s some “our values” chat on there. Always great to read from supporters who idolise some of the worst scum ever to play in Scottish football.

• davemclaren changed the title to To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )