To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

17 minutes ago, martoon said:

I've been getting the "service error" thing since just before Christmas.

I still am.

Further gems from .nut would be greatly appreciated.

I'm missing out on the fun.

A bit like the little boy that Santa Claus forgot. 😢 

5 minutes ago, Hansel said:

Same here mate

Although seems to only be with chrome. If I use the Samsung browser it let's me in

Search hibs.net main forum.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Hansel said:

Same here mate

Although seems to only be with chrome. If I use the Samsung browser it let's me in

39 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Can't understand why you're getting that error message, especially as it now seems to be open to all again.  I never have a problem accessing the site as I decided to register a few years ago, and as a registered user, lockdowns don't affect me.  I'd urge everyone who loves to relish in their grief to register.  Nothing better after a derby win than to flip between JKB and fuds.net and contrast the joy on JKB with the anguish over there.

Thanks, folks.

I'll give both a try.

Cameronstheman
1 hour ago, martoon said:

I've been getting the "service error" thing since just before Christmas.

I still am.

Further gems from .nut would be greatly appreciated.

I'm missing out on the fun.

A bit like the little boy that Santa Claus forgot. 😢 

Same here and i rarely post on that site, and post  nout of note if i do  just like to have look now and then It can be a scream at times ah well

Edited by Cameronstheman

Just now, Cameronstheman said:

Same here and i rarely post on that site, nout of note if i do  just like to have look now and then It can be a scream at times ah well

I'm going to try the non chrome way.

50 minutes ago, Hansel said:

Same here mate

47 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Can't understand why you're getting that error message, especially as it now seems to be open to all again.  I never have a problem accessing the site as I decided to register a few years ago, and as a registered user, lockdowns don't affect me.  I'd urge everyone who loves to relish in their grief to register.  Nothing better after a derby win than to flip between JKB and fuds.net and contrast the joy on JKB with the anguish over there.

45 minutes ago, superjack said:

Search hibs.net main forum.

Still no joy.

I'll get over it. 

Sleekit, scuttling feckers. 😁

Ricardo Quaresma
2 hours ago, Percival King said:

I don't think Hibs are s*** or irrelevant, I just think they are a smaller club than us, always have been and probably always will be. Of course, they'll have games and seasons where they're better than us but over the longer term we'll be the dominant club and come out top in more games and in more seasons, that's how it's been for almost a century and a half and I can't see anything to suggest it'll change. It's just the way things are, over the long term we'll be behind the ugly sisters, Hibs will be behind us, teams like Motherwell will be behind Hibs, teams like Falkirk will be behind them, it's like a pecking order......or the natural order of things. And I imagine a lot of Hibs fans realise that's just the way it is and will continue to be.

Disagree, bud; they're in our rear view mirror; pretty sure that's permanent

32 minutes ago, martoon said:

Still no joy.

I'll get over it. 

Sleekit, scuttling feckers. 😁

Use an incognito tab and it works 

What about this piece of comedy on H1b5.nut from "Jonnyboy:- 

"As the ball neared the target the assistant referee put his flag up, signifying Sibbick was offside and referee Clancy seemed to acknowledge that and was signalling a free kick to Hibs. In the meantime, another shot at goal struck the arm of Bushiri and after a six minute delay, and the referee checking the monitor, a penalty was awarded and Bushiri booked. Shankland converted the penalty.

I have to say that that whole episode proved just what a farce VAR is in terms of it’s application by the officials. The offside flag against Sibbick essentially meant play should have stopped and therefore what came next should have been ignored. It begs the question as to who actually referees the game? The man in the middle or the man in Glasgow?"

Having watched the replays loads of time to try and understand what went on at the penalty award, the so-called Assistant Referee DID NOT PUT HIS FLAG UP!  Delusionist slaverings personified. It still begs the question of how could Clancy give an offside from where he was? 

1 minute ago, Big Drew said:

"As the ball neared the target the assistant referee put his flag up, signifying Sibbick was offside and referee Clancy seemed to acknowledge that and was signalling a free kick to Hibs. In the meantime, another shot at goal struck the arm of Bushiri and after a six minute delay, and the referee checking the monitor, a penalty was awarded and Bushiri booked. Shankland converted the penalty.

I have to say that that whole episode proved just what a farce VAR is in terms of it’s application by the officials. The offside flag against Sibbick essentially meant play should have stopped and therefore what came next should have been ignored. It begs the question as to who actually referees the game? The man in the middle or the man in Glasgow?"

Having watched the replays loads of time to try and understand what went on at the penalty award, the so-called Assistant Referee DID NOT PUT HIS FLAG UP!  Delusionist slaverings personified. It still begs the question of how could Clancy give an offside from where he was? 

Correct. Flag stayed down.

Some of them are currently trying to blame Zander for getting skelped on the head by something chucked by one of their scummy supporters. 

54 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Linking this again for giggles. 

Wonder how they are feeling just now?

Hibs officially promoting the grooming of wee boys to wear balaclavas and ape the terrorist lookalikes in their parent club along the M8.

What an absolute catastrophe of a club that is.

54 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Some of them are currently trying to blame Zander for getting skelped on the head by something chucked by one of their scummy supporters. 

Some thread that 🫤

Shanks said no
15 minutes ago, leginten said:

Hibs officially promoting the grooming of wee boys to wear balaclavas and ape the terrorist lookalikes in their parent club along the M8.

Their club should also pay for the removal of the graffiti they added along Russell Road, including a new Mercer one

Cameronstheman
2 minutes ago, Shanks said no said:

Their club should also pay for the removal of the graffiti they added along Russell Road, including a new Mercer one

How would you/we go about that ??

henrysmithsgloves
20 minutes ago, leginten said:

They really need gimp masks 

Shanks said no
3 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

How would you/we go about that ??

Well Hibs are actively promoting this procession, if there has been damage done during it then the Council should send the bill to them. They may just ignore it but try hitting them in the pocket.

Edited by Shanks said no

Beautiful stuff. But I’m surprised this chump doesn’t realise that what he’s being served up at the moment, and in particular yesterday, is the epitome of a “pure Hibs experience”.

FCFE642A-3934-4C28-AE64-6F35AAE3BDAC.thumb.jpeg.3b07e8b72d8b12ce164f08d343474b9b.jpeg

Cameronstheman
4 minutes ago, Shanks said no said:

Well Hibs are actively promoting this procession, if there has been damage done during it then the Council should send the bill to them. They may just ignore it but try hitting them in the pocket.

I dont think it would be as easy as that

You would have to catch them first

31 minutes ago, leginten said:

Beautiful stuff. But I’m surprised this chump doesn’t realise that what he’s being served up at the moment, and in particular yesterday, is the epitome of a “pure Hibs experience”.

FCFE642A-3934-4C28-AE64-6F35AAE3BDAC.thumb.jpeg.3b07e8b72d8b12ce164f08d343474b9b.jpeg

On top of that, the Sunday league set-up he wants is exactly what the daft ***** is getting at Easter Road anyway...Some people are never happy.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
6 hours ago, leginten said:

Think he just wants to hang around the Jack Kane centre, on a Sunday morning, smoking a crack pipe.

6 hours ago, leginten said:

They are broken or what? Lol.

Never get tired of roasting those melts. They never stop giving us the ammo on a plate.

7 hours ago, leginten said:

Should set up a FC Heart of Midlothian to skud their arses on a Sunday just to really sicken them. They are broken. 😄 

7 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

I dont think it would be as easy as that

You would have to catch them first

You’re right, but what’s perhaps also needed is for their ned peers to influence their behaviour.

Hibs making it clear that they disapprove of such behaviour might be a start. They might think about taking a similar strong line about throwing coins, etc.
This sort of thing prompts tit-for-tat responses, so it’s in Hibs’ and everyone else’s interest for them to call out their moronic fans.

1 minute ago, Serge said:

This guy might be back at work this morning after the holidays. If you were his employer, how would the conversation go this morning?

😄

1BF4FA0C-2257-4869-8D14-11864B2E2238.jpeg

I kind of pity him

Hibs as a club are a mess from top to bottom. In a way it reminds me where we were a few years ago post cathro (on the pitch anyway). Scatter gun approach to recruitment and players with no connection to the fans. The fact that Stevenson and Hanlon still play every week is telling, both well past their best. In Stevenson's case he's never been more than a solid left back with little else to his game and one I always thought was a weak link in their team. On the whole long may it last.

6 minutes ago, Serge said:

This guy might be back at work this morning after the holidays. If you were his employer, how would the conversation go this morning?

😄

1BF4FA0C-2257-4869-8D14-11864B2E2238.jpeg

P45 for being Hibs! 😆

Disappointed the wee guy that does the hibs vlogs hasn't posted his video up yet. Maybe he decided not to go to the game. Shame as 9/10 times i really love his content on derby day.

When you see how utterly broken their fans, their players and their manager are, you do have to wonder if it’s ethical to keep playing them. But hey ho, it is a lot of fun

2 minutes ago, JamboAl1965 said:

When you see how utterly broken their fans, their players and their manager are, you do have to wonder if it’s ethical to keep playing them. But hey ho, it is a lot of fun

Mercy is for the weak!

19 minutes ago, JamboAl1965 said:

I can't wait to do it all over again in 18 days. I ****ing love beating those ***** and oh we will beat those *****.

10 hours ago, Big Drew said:

It's hilarious, watching live I wondered if the flag had gone up, I also wondered if the ref had blown his whistle before the ball went in the net (this was my main fear as the whole episode would have been moot in that case).  Clearly neither thing happened, so the whole passage could be reviewed in full and the correct decision was eventually reached.  Correct, other than the failure to send off Bushiri.

So that Hibs deludee should thank his stars as if they'd gone to 10 men at that point, their precious 50 year anniversary may have been in true jeopardy and I'm no even joking there.

10 hours ago, db211833 said:

Use an incognito tab and it works 

Mines has stopped working even in incognito mode now 

10 hours ago, Big Drew said:

From what I seen the lino ran back to the halfway line as if they were awarding the goal. The ref blew for a foul or maybe he thought he seen an offside but no flag. I’ve had a close look and Sibbick does appear slightly offside however the pen was given because Cammy’s shot was going in if it didn’t hit Rocky’s arm. It’s like he saved it with his right hand/arm. He didn’t react to Sibbick, just the shot therefore any offside is irrelevant in this. I think it just means why the goal couldn’t have been given but the pen awarded? Unless I’m badly mis-understanding this.

9 hours ago, leginten said:

Why couldn't they just go support Leith Athletic or something?  Tube.

What I love about this sort of stuff is a quick look at history.  I mean, where do they think they should be on the ladder of Scottish football?  5th at best, but generally somewhere between 4th and 14th really is about their natural level.

Their biggest issue is that they look at us and Aberdeen and think they're rivals to us.  They've had the odd season when one of us has been weak and they've finished ahead of us.  Maybe a few recently while we had issues.  It's not like they were good though.

They bang on about the 2012 game not being fair cos of all the money we had etc (wrong, look at the line-ups).  But the fact is, they were languishing around the bottom end of the table and did so for years until being relegated.  A single decent goalscorer all that was saving them for a number of seasons.

They're pish, absolute shite and have been for 95% of Scottish football history.  The other 5% they were mediocre for 3% and pretty good for 2% (and what was the sum total trophy haul of their 50s and 70s teams again?)

I don't want them to realise they're shite, cos the delusion is the funny bit.  Even the JoeHarper guy who was posting on here, which I don't mind, admitting they have a crap derby record is always preempted with "not sure how" or "some weird reason" as if it wouldn't be expected looking at our clubs respective histories and places in the Scottish game.

We have our ups and downs, we're very very often shite, but we're very solidly the 3rd team in Scotland by most metrics (Aberdeen can argue, but then only Aberdeen can).  Hibs?  Well, 5th at best, and not far ahead of the likes of Motherwell, Killie etc, especially if you look at recent history.

All good fun!

5 minutes ago, nick_3892 said:

From what I seen the lino ran back to the halfway line as if they were awarding the goal. The ref blew for a foul or maybe he thought he seen an offside but no flag. I’ve had a close look and Sibbick does appear slightly offside however the pen was given because Cammy’s shot was going in if it didn’t hit Rocky’s arm. It’s like he saved it with his right hand/arm. He didn’t react to Sibbick, just the shot therefore any offside is irrelevant in this. I think it just means why the goal couldn’t have been given but the pen awarded? Unless I’m badly mis-understanding this.

Na that's pretty spot on.  Looks for the world the ref had disallowed the goal for a foul he thought he saw, but no flag, no early whistle, so review was able to take place.

Offside irrelevant as didn't interfere until after the handball.  But advantage and goal couldn't be given because he was offside by the point of scoring/moving towards ball.

Only thing they got wrong was Bushiri should have been off.  But then we'd have missed his comedy defending for the rest for the match, so swings and roondaboots.

Hiya Hibbies!

Thanks for stumping up £2.5K for the beam-back to Lochend.

More dosh for us plus loads of your deluded mob witnessing a good, old-fashioned thrashing.

Back to work today and I've been able to log back into .net, read the full match thread and my soul is as clean as a whistle! :)

Feels weird, I love Hibs so much! Haha

alicante jambo
17 minutes ago, 151 said:

Screenshot_20230104_102558_Facebook.jpg

This is brilliant. Wonder what he is thinking now? Utter bellend who does hibs and rangers tv commentary and who refers to us on both teams. Slavering cant too.

RustyRightPeg
16 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Back to work today and I've been able to log back into .net, read the full match thread and my soul is as clean as a whistle! :)

Feels weird, I love Hibs so much! Haha

Just did the same. Comical. There’s more than a few roasters but the majority seem to be strapping themselves in for a relegation dog fight, pleasing 🤣