To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

52 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Just read the whole thread. What delicious salty salty tears they weep. OP fancies himself as a novelist/literary genius but he just comes across as a bitter cock womble with reference to Gunts and Frankenstein etc. 

We didn’t play well second half but still held them to zero goals. Our two subs Atkinson and Forrest actually improved them and nothing to do with their subs.  They believe they’re a team on paper so the delusion amongst their scummy fans is deep rooted. How they can think that after losing the last 8 out of 10 games. It’s also about team we cut their allocation to the same as the bigot twins after their object throwing.  Shame for the decent ones among them.

Toby and Snoddy were immense and real heroes today. I hope we can finish their season off in 3 weeks.

FTH always!

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

He must be looking for the sack. No way players play for him after a statement like that.

thing is. Who is going to take any of that dross when their manager has just said they lack intelligence and ability 🤷‍♂️😂

they’ve spunked a fortune on a team of relatively high earning shite on multi year contracts . They are currently paying for 3 management teams and can’t recall afford another one. 

they are in deep shit IMO.  If they go down I see an administration event coming.  Their account will be very interesting 

Don’t forget, this is the team that promised to pay their players full wages during Covid and how did that work out for them?  It’s nice to see them haemorrhage and spunk money down the drain though. They’ll be lucky to pick up two points from their next three games. 

Mind the gap ya deluded fukwits! 

Hard to say what they should do.

Nisbet and Youan decent possible partnership. McGeady could offer some support. Magennis and Cadden are other first choice players. The rest is still pick and mix.

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

Just seen it quoted on fuds.net....

“The ball was like a hot potato and to be honest I’m sick to death of the mediocrity. We need to move players out in January.

“We need outs. The outs are as important as the ins, again the mediocrity we have have got — I’m just being honest now. I’m in a place where I have to come out swinging. I’m not disrespecting players but decisions have not been good enough and we need to be better.

"We can’t keep being average at best. For a club like this it’s just not good enough. Everyone needs to tell themselves some home truths.

"The fit players at the moment either don't have that football IQ or the ability to manipulate the ball and that is frustrating.

"It's not the worst squad in the world, I'm not saying we are a bad team and I haven't lost belief in the ones I believe in. I just think we need to add better quality and work our budget better. There's a lot of average squad players and too many.

"I'd rather get rid of ten and sign one that is high quality. We have made mistakes, it's as simple as that.”

That's hardly the sort of talk to get the players onside!  Smacks of Pat Butcher when he called out the players saying a lot of them wouldn't be there the next season.  Sadly, he seemed to overlook the fact the he still needed these players top do a job for him during the remainder of the season.  Instead they downed tools on him and we all know what happened next.

But it isn't clear who these  'mediocre' players are. Because he keeps picking them. Maybe Tavares but he possibly hasn't had a chance.

Every club wants a Hibs :lol: the perfect "rival". 

We own them and they exist solely for our pleasure. 

You could literally be at rock bottom in life, and then the Hibs game comes along. Almost like a therapy dog. 

Never change, you monumental losers.

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

“The ball was like a hot potato and to be honest I’m sick to death of the mediocrity. We need to move players out in January.

“We need outs. The outs are as important as the ins, again the mediocrity we have have got — I’m just being honest now. I’m in a place where I have to come out swinging. I’m not disrespecting players but decisions have not been good enough and we need to be better.

"We can’t keep being average at best. For a club like this it’s just not good enough. Everyone needs to tell themselves some home truths.

"The fit players at the moment either don't have that football IQ or the ability to manipulate the ball and that is frustrating.

"It's not the worst squad in the world, I'm not saying we are a bad team and I haven't lost belief in the ones I believe in. I just think we need to add better quality and work our budget better. There's a lot of average squad players and too many.

"I'd rather get rid of ten and sign one that is high quality. We have made mistakes, it's as simple as that.”

That's hardly the sort of talk to get the players onside!  Smacks of Pat Butcher when he called out the players saying a lot of them wouldn't be there the next season.  Sadly, he seemed to overlook the fact the he still needed these players top do a job for him during the remainder of the season.  Instead they downed tools on him and we all know what happened next.

Well, if there wasn’t anyone in the dressing room he hadn’t already lost, he’s lost them now. 

He must be trying to get sacked, surely?

1 hour ago, Bauld said:

Screenshot_20230102_190252_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230102_190410_Samsung Internet.jpg

Why is suz gutted? First derby and bought into the Hibs are the only team in Edinburgh, well not in Edinburgh but near Edinburgh etc shite? 

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

But it isn't clear who these  'mediocre' players are. Because he keeps picking them. Maybe Tavares but he possibly hasn't had a chance.

That's the problem when you make a broad statement branding the team as mediocre, every player will feel that they are being called out.  He does allude to the mediocre players in some way when he says that the fit players at the moment either lack football IQ or ability.  Again, he's painting all the players with the same brush, and doing it publicly. 

A good manager rarely calls out individual players in public, let alone the whole team.  It smacks of deflection, they've lost 9 of their last 11 games, but it's down to the players, not the manager.  I don't recall him voicing any concerns about the players when they had a decent start to the season and were sitting in 3rd at one point.

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

Wow, I was reading this thinking it was a Hibs fan's comments on .Net.  If Lee Johnson has said that then they're in real trouble. 

maroonsgotop

on the radio, John Collins saying Hubz were the better team. "Nothing in it in the first half and Hubz by far the better team in the second half." Honestly, you couldn't make it up. Michael Stewart immediately called him out but Collins seemed oblivious to the fact Hubz had lost 3-0  🤣

They have a relegation thread where they are now starting to worry about the possibility of going down.  Somebody posted that they had to rely on Ross County and St Johnstone continuing to be dug meat.  A less delusional one replied to point out that St Johnstone are currently above them.

Their next two league games are away to Motherwell and home to United.  Both of them are currently 4 points behind Hibs but with a game in hand.  If Hibs were to lose both games they will be right in the relegation mire.

9 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Raging because he never got the email about wearing a ski mask?

He never got the one about the ski mask so work a melted plastic one instead 😂

20 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

It's okay. Programme about the Proclaimers just started on BBC Scotland.

Hobos are broken, Hobos are broken, sorrow sorrow sorrow sorrow

ScandinavianJambo
2 hours ago, CMc said:

Well, if there wasn’t anyone in the dressing room he hadn’t already lost, he’s lost them now. 

He must be trying to get sacked, surely?

That's his words alright. The man is deluded & doing some serious deflecting. Threatening the whole team with the sack isn't going to get them on his side. Relegation battle is coming his way & he isn't up for it. 😁

3 hours ago, RobNox said:

They've started a sack or keep wee Lee poll, almost 78% want him out

I voted to keep him in 🥸

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886408c13182142c0c01d

Is that ‘Fatso the scumbag’?

Asking for a friend who has brains.

I'm still getting the Error Server stuff I've had since a few days before Christmas.

They might have twigged that I'm not a sincere visitor.

3 minutes ago, martoon said:

I'm still getting the Error Server stuff I've had since a few days before Christmas.

They might have twigged that I'm not a sincere visitor.

Nah it’s been down for days :(

2 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Lee Johnston sacked, announced tomorrow morning (allegedly)

FFS agent Lee's cover has been blown 🥵

15 minutes ago, indianajones said:

FlfZDsfWAAIgbAS?format=jpg&name=large

State of some of the things in there. 

A few of the middle-aged blokes on the left have a resigned, seen-it-all-before-too-often look.  The younger ones will be like that in a few years.

2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Jings...........that's scary!!! 😳 

.....no really

Edited by innerjambo

12 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Lee Johnston sacked, announced tomorrow morning (allegedly)

Hilarious. Worth a wee look at their Managerial hall of shame.

Ross, Stubbs and Lennon the only ones since Fenlon who have lasted longer than about a year. 

Stubbs the only one since Stein with a win percentage over 50! (Caretakers aside). 

Absolute basket cases. 

27 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Boy realises Shanks is running right past him and gets the badge in for the pic.

Just now, Homme said:

Boy realises Shanks is running right past him and gets the badge in for the pic.

Shanks was tremendous at winding them up as he ran past them on the opener! 

2 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

on the radio, John Collins saying Hubz were the better team. "Nothing in it in the first half and Hubz by far the better team in the second half." Honestly, you couldn't make it up. Michael Stewart immediately called him out but Collins seemed oblivious to the fact Hubz had lost 3-0  🤣

Collins is a bitter wee man for obvious reasons.  When he's talking about Hearts and Hibs he should just be ignored.  "Hey John, look at your watch.  It's 12:55."

manaliveits105
33 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Wait they still wear Stone Island ? 😂

RustyRightPeg
2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

I’m struggling to think of anything I’ve ever laid eyes on that’s more cringey. Cannot believe their official account posted that

4 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I’m struggling to think of anything I’ve ever laid eyes on that’s more cringey. Cannot believe their official account posted that

That's from their official account?? 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

will-i-am-a-jambo
7 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Wait they still wear Stone Island ? 😂

He looks like he's in his 40s as well which makes it worse 😂🤦

RustyRightPeg
4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

That's from their official account?? 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Bringing the noise apparently.