To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Sorry lads , the party is almost over . Anderson is skint and the wee Peruvian tyre kicker is on the verge of taking over the financial world

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?360553-How-are-Benny-and-Ron-doing&p=7208608#post7208608

B15414CB-70E9-49E5-A630-DB959EAE53A2.jpeg

That guy is certifiable, I didn’t know you got access to the tinterweb in the Royal Ed. 😜😀

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, jamboozy said:

That guy is certifiable, I didn’t know you got access to the tinterweb in the Royal Ed. 😜😀

Philippines now , sailed there presumably 

Just now, Sooks said:

Philippines now , sailed there presumably 

I can just imagine his little home made tiller at the end of his bed as the nurse brings his meds.😂😂

3 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

I can just imagine his little home made tiller at the end of his bed as the nurse brings his meds.😂😂

https://www.amazon.com/What-long-Amazing-Trip-politics/dp/B09CRXYKT4

Costs a wee bit less than a tenner now a days ……….. I blame the financial crash of 08

Edited by Sooks

Raphael Angelo De Santos was brought up in the Scottish Borders town of Hawick, he went on to be a political activist before becoming a director of some of the world’s leading financial companies (Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and BlackRock) with a sabbatical as tennis coach working under Judy Murray. He has lived in Edinburgh, London, New York, Delhi and Singapore. He now resides in the Philippines with his wife and Filipino family. This is his story.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Raphael Angelo De Santos was brought up in the Scottish Borders town of Hawick, he went on to be a political activist before becoming a director of some of the world’s leading financial companies (Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and BlackRock) with a sabbatical as tennis coach working under Judy Murray. He has lived in Edinburgh, London, New York, Delhi and Singapore. He now resides in the Philippines with his wife and Filipino family. This is his story.

What I can't get my head around is why Walter Raphael Angelo De Santos Mitty  misses out a detailed account of the hat-trick he scored for H1b5 v Hearts in the Edinburgh derby.

16 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

What I can't get my head around is why Walter Raphael Angelo De Santos Mitty  misses out a detailed account of the hat-trick he scored for H1b5 v Hearts in the Edinburgh derby.

Fascinating character to be honest with you . The oddest of balls

3 hours ago, Skivingatwork said:

I like the bit about the ‘hibs.net financial gurus’.

Didn’t he do a runner after fleecing them all at £10 a time during our admin?

Was that no Sergey? His inside info on our admin progress was something else 🤣🤣🤣 or is he the oddball himself?

Edited by Marvin

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

Sorry lads , the party is almost over . Anderson is skint and the wee Peruvian tyre kicker is on the verge of taking over the financial world

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?360553-How-are-Benny-and-Ron-doing&p=7208608#post7208608

It keeps on coming up error when I try to pop on over for a laugh has done for a few days

3 minutes ago, rory78 said:

It keeps on coming up error when I try to pop on over for a laugh has done for a few days

even when you follow that link above 

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

They are so obsessed with our finances. 

Can anyone remind me what happened the last time they focused all their time and energy towards our bank balance?

Just now, DG_HMFC said:

They are so obsessed with our finances. 

Can anyone remind me what happened the last time they focused all their time and energy towards our bank balance?

We smashed them in a cup final and they ended up in the championship for three seasons 😄 

Just now, Sooks said:

We smashed them in a cup final and they ended up in the championship for three seasons 😄 

:lol: Thank you, brother.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

That is weird . Were you may be IP banned by their administrators or some thing

The only way I can get on .net is on incognito mode :ninja:

10 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

You could almost feel sorry for them.

Almost.

Never in a million years could you ‘almost’ feel sorry for them. Almost in what way? They voted themselves down a place to get us demoted. Most jambos wish nothing but misery within their midst.  

You’ve been loving too long in NZ Doug to come out with statements like that 🙄

4 hours ago, MattyK82 said:

Penny definitely starting to drop 😍🇱🇻

FD1076D9-C648-4545-9927-974E4A0972EF.jpeg

A4764A39-D79C-4BAB-9405-95BDC518CE1E.jpeg

4EE21024-4DD7-4727-8292-F6075FE68E1D.jpeg

4A083330-F7A9-4069-86C0-AAE418ACDE8E.jpeg

Had to laugh like feck at the line….supposedly destroyed us in a cup final. There was no supposing about it…..we pumped them. 5-1 is maybe a close game in their deluded wee world. 

jambo-in-furness
3 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Never in a million years could you ‘almost’ feel sorry for them. Almost in what way? They voted themselves down a place to get us demoted. Most jambos wish nothing but misery within their midst.  

Yep, we’ve only ever been nice to them,  saved them twice from going out of existence and all they ever do is be nasty to us in return.  Time to finish them off,  an 8 - 0 on Monday should do it.

8 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

I used the word almost with irony.  I don't use the word hate often but I despise them now.  I will not forget that vote till the day I die or that some of their vile supporters did their utmost with the Lithuanian authorities to shut us dowm.

You and I are on the same page as every Hearts supporter should be.

Happy New Year and let's pile on the misery tomorrow l.

3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I used the word almost with irony.  I don't use the word hate often but I despise them now.  I will not forget that vote till the day I die or that some of their vile supporters did their utmost with the Lithuanian authorities to shut us dowm.

You and I are on the same page as every Hearts supporter should be.

Happy New Year and let's pile on the misery tomorrow l.

I know you are  100% one of us and a dyed in the wool jambo like the rest of us. I did take that post tongue in cheek my friend. No offence was intended. They aspire to be like us and their misery is just reward for all fellow jambos who have watched them consistently lick the arsehole of the SPFL, Rod Petrie and the bigot twins. May they rot in hell forever more! 

See this guy from the Philippines. He's the type of guy you'll likely see on some Netflix drama in a couple of years with a similar story to 'Dont **** with cats'.

The guy is a fantasist of the highest order. He has to be Sergey. 

If its not a parody then the guy needs sectioned for everyones good. 

8 minutes ago, indianajones said:

See this guy from the Philippines. He's the type of guy you'll likely see on some Netflix drama in a couple of years with a similar story to 'Dont **** with cats'.

The guy is a fantasist of the highest order. He has to be Sergey. 

If its not a parody then the guy needs sectioned for everyones good. 

This is the question . Are there that many completely broken certifiable lunatics in their online support , or is it one with multiple identities 

Doctor FinnBarr
8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This is the question . Are there that many completely broken certifiable lunatics in their online support , or is it one with multiple identities 

Well I believe our old chum Sergay had multiple accounts on an EN forum and started forgetting which name he was posting under.

Last heard of on his yacht after scamming the rest of the vermin for a tenner each.

14 hours ago, Sooks said:

:rofl: :rofl: 

That lot still ****ing obsessed with our accounts it seems. Our man Anderson is clearly ****ing minted, far more than Peruvian Ron. He hands out millions of pounds like its loose change. And even then, we don't need his money! We're grateful for it of course, but it's not needed. Even without Ando's cash, we're still streets ahead of those ****ing tramps.

2 hours ago, SMJ_1874 said:

I know you are  100% one of us and a dyed in the wool jambo like the rest of us. I did take that post tongue in cheek my friend. No offence was intended. They aspire to be like us and their misery is just reward for all fellow jambos who have watched them consistently lick the arsehole of the SPFL, Rod Petrie and the bigot twins. May they rot in hell forever more! 

Thanks SMJ.  I took absolutey no offence.  I'm already excited at the prospect of being at Tynie around August this year.  My wife and I are finally retiring at the end of this month and we are looking to come over and visit friends and family including that great family, the Hearts.

I'm hoping that with the support of contacts on here I might get Lockie to show me round a bit including the Scottish Cup in the trophy room.

Also hope to meet some of the posters on here. 🤩❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

3 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

That Glory Lurker surely has to be undercover? :lol:

I thought the same, a possible relation to someone quite creepy on here?

5 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Thanks SMJ.  I took absolutey no offence.  I'm already excited at the prospect of being at Tynie around August this year.  My wife and I are finally retiring at the end of this month and we are looking to come over and visit friends and family including that great family, the Hearts.

I'm hoping that with the support of contacts on here I might get Lockie to show me round a bit including the Scottish Cup in the trophy room.

Also hope to meet some of the posters on here. 🤩❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ummm, any plans for a trip to Hamilton?

10 hours ago, whytebeard said:

that mob are obsessed with selling and sell on’s. Who in the right might is going to buy in the hope they get money for this crew that are roaming mid table in the spl?

I noticed it when we signed shankland. They were commenting on his age and no sell on. If shankland plays out his contract and score 20 plus goals a season I could give a rats about selling on. Not every signing needs to make money, got to be a balance of signing for selling and long term personnel on the park.

Then talking about the increase in stadium. Which is an absolutely pointless unless you are selling. And who you are selling to only cares about land value. A developer isn’t going to pay more because there is nice screens and hospitality when they are going in with a bulldozer!!! 
say you get a shed of coin for selling, slight problem is where do you go.

Please make it so

1 hour ago, Locky said:

That lot still ****ing obsessed with our accounts it seems. Our man Anderson is clearly ****ing minted, far more than Peruvian Ron. He hands out millions of pounds like its loose change. And even then, we don't need his money! We're grateful for it of course, but it's not needed. Even without Ando's cash, we're still streets ahead of those ****ing tramps.

They seem to miss this. No benefactor income = reduced income. We won't overspend.

Also, Anderson is a philanthropist, hardly skint if he's investing money in supporting sport and community initiatives. 

Dagger Is Back
3 hours ago, SMJ_1874 said:

👏

14 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

They seem to miss this. No benefactor income = reduced income. We won't overspend.

Also, Anderson is a philanthropist, hardly skint if he's investing money in supporting sport and community initiatives. 

They act as though we'd be back in admin if it wasn't for his money. How wrong they are. :lol: 

Cameronstheman
49 minutes ago, Locky said:

They act as though we'd be back in admin if it wasn't for his money. How wrong they are. :lol: 

They seethe at our financies, its what they dream of

Tried to copy our success on  numerous occasions  and each time its been  an epic fail

They are yrs behind us  and know it 

FTH

7 hours ago, RobNox said:

Ummm, any plans for a trip to Hamilton?

One of my great mates, a Jambo of course, lives in Quarter.  Great wee place.

kingantti1874
On 01/01/2023 at 00:22, Cameronstheman said:

They seethe at our financies, its what they dream of

Tried to copy our success on  numerous occasions  and each time its been  an epic fail

They are yrs behind us  and know it 

FTH

have they published their own accounts this year. I expect huge losses tbh

Fitzroy Pointon
On 31/12/2022 at 21:38, Locky said:

He's a well known gobshite

Edited by Salad Fingers

Just now, iantjambo said:

I’m off over to .net to indulge in some Schadenfreude 😁

Just tried, it’s on lockdown. If you can get in share the joy.

Fitzroy Pointon
3 minutes ago, daveb15 said:

Just tried, it’s on lockdown. If you can get in share the joy.

It's been locked down since the 8th minute 

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg
7 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I’m off over to .net to indulge in some Schadenfreude 😁

You’ll need to wait it’s on lockdown 😂