To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Before the game he said he's had to play players he doesn't want. Seems to want a totally new squad. 

That will motivate them 😄 

Lee Brent with another masterstroke of management 

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Before the game he said he's had to play players he doesn't want. Seems to want a totally new squad. 

The window that's needed by Wee Lee is this one, but it won't help:-

Screenshot_20221229_171957_Google.jpg

Edited by Wee Mikey

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Motivational masterclass from the wee prick right there. I'm sure he takes after his Dad, who was also an angry wee man. 

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

He is a big clumsy pile of dung :rofl:

Rising up to the challenge of being Hibs best player is not exactly the stuff of legends 

9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Wiznae me mistah! It wiz the 3 bad boyz that ran awaw bifore a goat here! 

12 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Surely only a matter of time before the players jack it in and he loses the dressing room. Porteous offski, Boyle out for the season, fans on a downer. You know what to do Hearts ♥️ 

Looks like someone in a gaming chair streaming WZ or something with a green screen behind him. 

He's an absolute diddy. There is no way we should be going in to this with any fear whatsoever.

4-0 Hearts, come on!

The 3 1 at Tynecastle was as comfortable a derby as you'll get, barring the early blip. Expecting this to be along the same lines, no Boyle or Porteous. They really are shite and must be bricking it. An early Hearts goal and it could be anything really. 

i wish jj was my dad
46 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Shades of Terry Butcher in that interview. Just what they need for the dressing room  for a relegation dogfight. 

28 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

The 3 1 at Tynecastle was as comfortable a derby as you'll get, barring the early blip. Expecting this to be along the same lines, no Boyle or Porteous. They really are shite and must be bricking it. An early Hearts goal and it could be anything really. 

We have threatened to smash someone this season. Keep it for Monday please. Snodgrass also due a goal feeling he’s going to score on Monday

Just now, i wish jj was my dad said:

Shades of Terry Butcher in that interview. Just what they need for the dressing room  for a relegation dogfight. 

Pretty much said they have players from previous managers that don’t fit into his system! He’s no say in the transfers which is a massive issue for them. Long may it continue 

south morocco
15 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Pretty much said they have players from previous managers that don’t fit into his system! He’s no say in the transfers which is a massive issue for them. Long may it continue 

Didn’t he know all that before taking the job though? Genuinely don’t know?

Cameronstheman

Hi Ho wasny complaining earlier on in the season re the size of his squad

Excuses in it seems,as he knows whats coming when Hearts hopefully batter them and  send the wee team into a relegation  crisis 

Brings in 15 players and has to play the players from two managers agos time , because they were all shit ………….. and he plans to remedy this with new signings …………… I can see a flaw in his plan 

27 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

This

Brilliant

32 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

How to galvanise a dressing room  🤣🤣🤣

16 minutes ago, south morocco said:

Didn’t he know all that before taking the job though? Genuinely don’t know?

No idea mate he doesn’t sound too happy with some of the players he has though which can’t do much for his dressing room!

3 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

No idea mate he doesn’t sound too happy with some of the players he has though which can’t do much for his dressing room!

There’s very strong rumours from ER way that a fair majority of the players can’t stand him.

3 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

There’s very strong rumours from ER way that a fair majority of the players can’t stand him.

Good ……. Good ………. let the resentment grow 

south morocco
8 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Fantastic news if true!

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Bridge the gap on the OF 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂FFS, he should set his sights high on getting a finger nail into the top 6 before talking about second…………..the only type of second he’ll see is either second bottom or second at hampden again.

i wish jj was my dad
17 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

If we can see from here what an absolute charlatan he is what must it be like up close 🤣

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Good ……. Good ………. let the resentment grow 

Where’s that Gif of Emperor Palpatine when you need it? 😁

The thing I can't work out is which players are favoured by Lee and which aren't. When he says he's playing players he doesn't want what and who does he mean? 

Seems he does like Nisbet, Magennis and McGeady as he was happy they have returned from injury. 

He probably likes Marshall. 

He has played regularly Cadden, Hanlon, Porteous, Newell, Youan, Kukhareych and latterly Bushiri. 

Also getting some games are Lewis Stevenson, Ewan Henderson, Josh Campbell, McKirdy (as sub). 

Players who started but seem to be dropped are Cabraja, Kenneh (injured?), Melkerson. 

Players not getting a game Jake Doyle-Hayes, Demetri Mitchell, Will Fish (all rumoured to be leaving), Runar Hauge, Jair Taveres, Bojang. 

Actually going through all that, it's pretty grim. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Cameronstheman
18 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The thing I can't work out is which players are favoured by Lee and which aren't. When he says he's playing players he doesn't want what and who does he mean? 

Seems he does like Nisbet, Magennis and McGeady as he was happy they have returned from injury. 

He probably likes Marshall. 

He has played regularly Cadden, Hanlon, Porteous, Newell, Youan, Kukhareych and latterly Bushiri. 

Also getting some games are Lewis Stevenson, Ewan Henderson, Josh Campbell, McKirdy (as sub). 

Players who started but seem to be dropped are Cabraja, Kenneh (injured?), Melkerson. 

Players not getting a game Jake Doyle-Hayes, Demetri Mitchell, Will Fish (all rumoured to be leaving), Runar Hauge, Jair Taveres, Bojang. 

Actually going through all that, it's pretty grim. 

FTH

38 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Bridge the gap on the OF 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂FFS, he should set his sights high on getting a finger nail into the top 6 before talking about second…………..the only type of second he’ll see is either second bottom or second at hampden again.

Not getting that far this season I hope.....

Edited by DETTY29

Percival King

I suppose managers will often say what they think the fans want to  hear, and try to avoid saying what the fans don't want to hear. Hibs are miles behind Celtic and the gulf only seems to be getting bigger but if Johnson spoke about bridging the gap between Hibs and us he'd get stick off his club's fans, but that is what his current aim is more likely to be..........and even then he's more than likely to fail to do that.

8 minutes ago, Percival King said:

I suppose managers will often say what they think the fans want to  hear, and try to avoid saying what the fans don't want to hear. Hibs are miles behind Celtic and the gulf only seems to be getting bigger but if Johnson spoke about bridging the gap between Hibs and us he'd get stick off his club's fans, but that is what his current aim is more likely to be..........and even then he's more than likely to fail to do that.

Or at least bridge the gap between them and the likes of St Johnstone and St Mirren.

::troll::

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

98395784-67E7-4428-B325-D33240D29FCD.gif

Dats da bunny, 😂😂 I hope the buggers fester on their hate for Emperor Weelee the fukerof the football world.

Skivingatwork

Demi Mitchell 🤦‍♂️

From arriving at Hearts on loan from Man Utd to huge acclaim and it all ends in not being able to get a game for a dross hibs side.

Dear oh dear.

Did he not spout some garbage about playing for the wrong team first time around in Edinburgh?

Enjoy the conference league son!

I'd get Craig Levien to start a song...Sacked in the morning  🤣 Put a wee bit pressure on RON THE CON 😷  he loves to sack a loser.  Be a great way to start the year.. obviously we have to win..c'mon jambos :leveinnaturalorder:

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Sorry lads , the party is almost over . Anderson is skint and the wee Peruvian tyre kicker is on the verge of taking over the financial world

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?360553-How-are-Benny-and-Ron-doing&p=7208608#post7208608

B15414CB-70E9-49E5-A630-DB959EAE53A2.jpeg

Auckland Hibs 02:36 AM Today 
If Ron had to sell the club then I'd imagine we would be a reasonably attractive option for a potential buyer as we'd get some decent coin for; Boyle, Porto, Nisbet, Kenneh, Rocky and Magennis. We also have the SJM and Doig sell on fees that would be worth some decent coin when they eventually move on. 

Has the value of ER risen since the upgrades to the suites, advertising and infrastructure was completed?
Edited by whytebeard

Just now, whytebeard said:
Auckland Hibs 02:36 AM Today 
If Ron had to sell the club then I'd imagine we would be a reasonably attractive option for a potential buyer as we'd get some decent coin for; Boyle, Porto, Nisbet, Kenneh, Rocky and Magennis. We also have the SJM and Doig sell on fees that would be worth some decent coin when they eventually move on. 

Has the value of ER risen since the upgrades to the suites, advertising and infrastructure was completed?

that mob are obsessed with selling and sell on’s. Who in the right might is going to buy in the hope they get money for this crew that are roaming mid table in the spl?

I noticed it when we signed shankland. They were commenting on his age and no sell on. If shankland plays out his contract and score 20 plus goals a season I could give a rats about selling on. Not every signing needs to make money, got to be a balance of signing for selling and long term personnel on the park.

Then talking about the increase in stadium. Which is an absolutely pointless unless you are selling. And who you are selling to only cares about land value. A developer isn’t going to pay more because there is nice screens and hospitality when they are going in with a bulldozer!!! 
say you get a shed of coin for selling, slight problem is where do you go.

14 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

They are aware he has left them so no impact on him now?

I do not think Raphael De Santos / Sanger / Sergey knows how the toilet flush works 

54 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Sorry lads , the party is almost over . Anderson is skint and the wee Peruvian tyre kicker is on the verge of taking over the financial world

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?360553-How-are-Benny-and-Ron-doing&p=7208608#post7208608

B15414CB-70E9-49E5-A630-DB959EAE53A2.jpeg

Are the deluded masses from the Methadome talking about our ‘Benny’ being skint after he’s just dropped £100M into a research facility in Bologna. Deluded roasters the lot of them. We’re due to absolutely spank someone soon and let’s hope it’s the wee team on Monday. FTH

2 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Are the deluded masses from the Methadome talking about our ‘Benny’ being skint after he’s just dropped £100M into a research facility in Bologna. Deluded roasters the lot of them. We’re due to absolutely spank someone soon and let’s hope it’s the wee team on Monday. FTH

Yes . Although I imagine by the time the thread reaches one full page , they will be screaming for it to be deleted , or to just let it disappear off the first page and quietly die 😄 

Skivingatwork

I like the bit about the ‘hibs.net financial gurus’.

Didn’t he do a runner after fleecing them all at £10 a time during our admin?