To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )

Craigieboy

41 minutes ago, Gregski51 said:

Best rivals in the world. Never change h*bs

I love having them as our city rivals, they just never fail to entertain us. 

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• Mikey1874

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

:rofl: ‘Give us our club back’. Made me laugh.

03C397A4-2B43-4810-BCF8-4919F9596845.jpeg

“Club your son, give up, just sell us some crack.”

3 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

:rofl: ‘Give us our club back’. Made me laugh.

03C397A4-2B43-4810-BCF8-4919F9596845.jpeg

they are also wising up to why he stopped their disastrous HSL comedy fan show.  
honestly you couldn’t write it all. It’s hitting home alright. Some even wanting Lennon back 🤣

Ron the con will soon sell all that land when he gets pissed off

Shanks said no

"Just give us our club back"

Deluded in the extreme.

Ron the Con will strip Lochend right down to the last nut and bolt. He will be over to trouser the mega sales he is expecting during the transfer window, he'll be in for a shock. Might want to keep an eye on Edinburgh property prices if the crash is coming. My advice would be to sell the real estate now.

It's a shambles. 

So called great squad is nowhere. Tavares and Youan still on bench but meant to be the special signings. Cabraja dropped. No sign of Fish. 

We all know Melkerson is shite but won the raffle to play tonight and then played the full 90 minutes. Why was Kukharevych subbed at half time? 

Credit for starting Henderson but who is he meant to link up with. What's the point of Kenneh another subbed at half time. 

Clueless. 

6 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

they are also wising up to why he stopped their disastrous HSL comedy fan show.  
honestly you couldn’t write it all. It’s hitting home alright. Some even wanting Lennon back 🤣

Ron the con will soon sell all that land when he gets pissed off

The thing is, if they had bought into HSL at even a third of what we put into FOH, they could have achieved a 51% shareholding before STF sold to Ron the Con.  They had a chance to own their club, but they Hibsed it.  Now they're stuck with Ron and his laddie, and as much as they want Ron out, they can do nothing about it.  And even if Ron decides to get out, they have no say over who the next owner will be.

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Mikey Stewart

"The squad at Easter Road is too big, it doesn't have a great deal of soul or identity and that is a major issue. They've brought in a cast of thousands and you can rattle off a long list of players who offer very little"

I doubt I could name a third of them

Bazzas right boot

Hibs are a bit like a pet gold fish.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Bauld said:

Tbf a fair few on here were praising Lee and thought we would struggle to keep pace with them.

You cannae blaming them fir having belief,  shame they are shite.

9 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

For them that is a great crowd. If it was remotely accurate.

It will include season ticket holders, not all of whom will have bothered to turn up.  

1 minute ago, His name is said:

Had a look on .net, it makes wonderful reading.

I didn't think they were on that much turmoil.

Some calling for Wee Lee to be sacked, one of them saying that 5 defeats from 6 games is not acceptable and should be a sacking offence.  Christ, if they sacked every manager who suffered 5 defeats in 6 games how many more managers would they have had in the past 40 years?

13 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

For them that is a great crowd. If it was remotely accurate.

The East Stand was at best half-full, and that’s being very charitable. The FF Stand was maybe a quarter full, and there were about 40 County fans in the Dunbar end. For there to have been anything like 10,000 actual bodies in the ground, the other stand would have to have been awfully busy.

14 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Some calling for Wee Lee to be sacked, one of them saying that 5 defeats from 6 games is not acceptable and should be a sacking offence.  Christ, if they sacked every manager who suffered 5 defeats in 6 games how many more managers would they have had in the past 40 years?

(looking at league games only).....

21/22 season: lost 5 in a row between october and november
20/21 season: lost 4 in 6 (w1 d1) between december and january

19/20 season: lost 4 in 6 (w1 d1) between august and september

18/19 season: lost 4 in 6 (w0 d2) between october and december
17/18 season: lost 3 in 6 (w1 d2) between november and december
16/17 season: diddy league, skooshed it

15/16 season: diddy league, still lost 4 in 6 (w1 d1) between february and april
14/15 season: diddy league, lost 4 in 6 (w2 d0) between august and september
13/14 season: lost 8 in 9 (w0 d1) between march and may. relegated.

12/13 season: lost 4 in 6 (w1 d1) between november and december

11/12 season: lost 5 in 6 (w0 d1) between november and december. lost 21 games in total.

10/11 season: lost 21 in total, plenty of runs of multiple losses in a row

They've always been shite.

Edited by Cade

15 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I think they just need to accept their level. It would so much easier for them

On 07/11/2022 at 09:36, Absolute Scenes said:

Kevin hates two things - Neilson and space bars. 

Add quoting posters to that, replied to me yesterday and I've just seen it as he didn't quote me. No point replying with words of wisdom now. 😟

Nelly Terraces

Risible filth who are jealous in every way of us. Same goes for their mutton shagging friends up North.

I detest both these clubs. Getting 3rd ahead of both will be absolutely majestic.

HHGH.

2 hours ago, RobNox said:

It will include season ticket holders, not all of whom will have bothered to turn up.  

If this collapse of theirs continues, they will need to give away season tickets next year. If Ron is still in charge next year that place will be an echo chamber. 

Going to give Johnny Boy on dot net a bit of credit, he does long in depth match reports and I think fair play he calls it as it is.

On reading his thoughts on last night if he says it's bad, really bad then it's bad, so bad its it's good.

Watch the Porteous narrative change over there once they fully accept that he is leaving for nowt at the end of the season. He will no longer be a world-beating defender.

SectionDJambo
8 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Definitely a pattern of a decent start followed by a collapse. 

Or a pattern of now having to play against 11 men for 90 minutes. Most of their points have been won against teams down to 10 or even 9.

Edited by SectionDJambo

Just now, SectionDJambo said:

Or a pattern of having to play against 11 men for 90 minutes. Most of their points have been won against teams down to 10 or even 9.

Whereas we score 3 with 10 men and win.

:leveinnaturalorder:

Shooter McGavin
59 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Watch the Porteous narrative change over there once they fully accept that he is leaving for nowt at the end of the season. He will no longer be a world-beating defender.

I’d be amazed if his career didn’t follow the trajectory of a Gary O’Connor, Derek Riordan type.

Although, both of them at least had talent, Porteous is just rotten.

9 hours ago, leginten said:

The East Stand was at best half-full, and that’s being very charitable. The FF Stand was maybe a quarter full, and there were about 40 County fans in the Dunbar end. For there to have been anything like 10,000 actual bodies in the ground, the other stand would have to have been awfully busy.

How many were in the Famous 5-1 Stand?

9 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Hibs are a bit like a pet gold fish.

as a keen fishkeeper i take offence at that. More like the daphnia (water fleas), briefly bob about then get eaten up by the big fish

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

I doubt I could name a third of them

I was just thinking this

No idea who most of them are

9 hours ago, Cade said:

(looking at league games only).....

21/22 season: lost 5 in a row between october and november
20/21 season: lost 4 in 6 (w1 d1) between december and january

19/20 season: lost 4 in 6 (w1 d1) between august and september

18/19 season: lost 4 in 6 (w0 d2) between october and december
17/18 season: lost 3 in 6 (w1 d2) between november and december
16/17 season: diddy league, skooshed it

15/16 season: diddy league, still lost 4 in 6 (w1 d1) between february and april
14/15 season: diddy league, lost 4 in 6 (w2 d0) between august and september
13/14 season: lost 8 in 9 (w0 d1) between march and may. relegated.

12/13 season: lost 4 in 6 (w1 d1) between november and december

11/12 season: lost 5 in 6 (w0 d1) between november and december. lost 21 games in total.

10/11 season: lost 21 in total, plenty of runs of multiple losses in a row

They've always been shite.

This is what gets me about them.  Everything is 100% self-aggrandised.  Some media have bought into that somehow.  They somehow get included in the Scotland's 3rd force debate.  I mean, bare facts don't seem to matter.

Give us our club back?!  Like when Petrie and Farmer had them kicking about the bottom 6, narrowly escaping relegation, with 3 years in the lower league when they eventually dropped?!  Is that their club?  Or is their club the one who nearly went bust cos they were run by later convicted crooks?  What is their club?  A brief period of nice football with no success in the 70s?  Is that their club?  Another good team in the 50s which didn't win as much as our great team of the 50s?  Do those two short periods define "their" club?

It's hilarious.

I mean, folk drive me nuts on here kind of demanding we perform waaaay better than our history would dictate is our mean level.  We should aim to do this, of course, but we're overall the 3rd team, who will finish 3rd more than anyone else and by no means every year.

Hibs?  How would they define themselves?

I'd say a crowd of 14k on a Tuesday night against Ross County isn't bad at all.  I'd say 6th in the league isn't bad at all.  It's about their level.

But they just can't help but hold us (perhaps Aberdeen) as their benchmark.  Nowt to base that on other than the odd flukey season which will have had more to do with us and the Dons than with them.

Love it.

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Johnson already planted the seed saying they’re expecting bids in January. Next it’ll be his contract situation is affecting his form…

37 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I’d be amazed if his career didn’t follow the trajectory of a Gary O’Connor, Derek Riordan type.

Although, both of them at least had talent, Porteous is just rotten.

O'connor and riordan always came across as nasty bits of work. Porteous comes over as a silly laddie 

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

I watched their game last night. Hibs were bad. Really bad. Porteous is an absolute imposter of a player. We had another example of him rolling round the ground when a County player dared challenge a ball in the air with him. And then posted missing in action for County's second.

But his real crime is cowardice.

He was screaming at one of their younger, newer players going up their left flank - no idea what his name is.

But the torrent of abuse he received from this clown at one point was so over-the-top.

Porteous then went on to make his own mistakes and of course, nobody is screaming blue murder at him (probably not allowed to for fear of dressing room incriminations)

I seriously could not play alongside a coward like that who can't own his own mistakes whilst openly lambasting others for theirs.

2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

It's superb to see 😂 

All of them backtracking and changing their tune entirely. A few weeks ago after his Scotland cap and couple of goals he was the main man. Now on .net it's all cries of he must go, not good enough, liability, overrated.

Glorious 😊

3 minutes ago, Chimp said:

It's superb to see 😂 

All of them backtracking and changing their tune entirely. A few weeks ago after his Scotland cap and couple of goals he was the main man. Now on .net it's all cries of he must go, not good enough, liability, overrated.

Glorious 😊

There’s a thread over there complaining about defenders simulating head knocks to get play stopped. You couldn’t make it up. 

At least one of them has had the decency to point out that Porteous has been by far the worst offender in Scottish football in this respect.

2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

9 minutes ago, Chimp said:

It's superb to see 😂 

Glorious 😊

A couple of them are now saying that Bushiri is their best centre back and every thing they used to think Porteous was 

I P Knightley
10 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

13,930 at the Methadome tonight.

How do they arrive at their figures? It's not clicks through the turnstile unless there were about 4,000 standing on the concourse and not going to their seats.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

A couple of them are now saying that Bushiri is their best centre back and every thing they used to think Porteous was 

Surely not 🤦‍♂️

Bushiri is diabolical. Shows where they are though if that's what it's come to!

Fxxx the SPFL
18 minutes ago, Chimp said:

Surely not 🤦‍♂️

but but but he's worth £10 million according to the third dwarf in the hobbit hotseat.

RustyRightPeg
38 minutes ago, leginten said:

There’s a thread over there complaining about defenders simulating head knocks to get play stopped. You couldn’t make it up. 

At least one of them has had the decency to point out that Porteous has been by far the worst offender in Scottish football in this respect.

I was gonna say, pot kettle black. Bravo to the one who isn’t a dimwit at least

23 minutes ago, Chimp said:

Surely not 🤦‍♂️

As far fetched as it seems , yes . I agree , he is totally horrific 

The Old Tolbooth

Remember when wee Lee Pasquale stated after the St Johnstone loss at home that he wasn't worried because on his app, the game was regarded as a win due to them being the better team? :rofl:

That sort of shit will get you locked up :lol: 

(P.S. anyone know if they won 3 points on his app last night?) 

Edited by The Old Tolbooth

17 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Remember when wee Lee Pasquale stated after the St Johnstone loss at home that he wasn't worried because on his app, the game was regarded as a win due to them being the better team? :rofl:

That sort of shit will get you locked up :lol: 

(P.S. anyone know if they won 3 points on his app last night?) 

On the app I have the expected goals (xG) was 1-0 to Hibs :stantoned:

2 hours ago, TheBigO said:

This is what gets me about them.  Everything is 100% self-aggrandised.  Some media have bought into that somehow.  They somehow get included in the Scotland's 3rd force debate.  I mean, bare facts don't seem to matter.

Give us our club back?!  Like when Petrie and Farmer had them kicking about the bottom 6, narrowly escaping relegation, with 3 years in the lower league when they eventually dropped?!  Is that their club?  Or is their club the one who nearly went bust cos they were run by later convicted crooks?  What is their club?  A brief period of nice football with no success in the 70s?  Is that their club?  Another good team in the 50s which didn't win as much as our great team of the 50s?  Do those two short periods define "their" club?

It's hilarious.

I mean, folk drive me nuts on here kind of demanding we perform waaaay better than our history would dictate is our mean level.  We should aim to do this, of course, but we're overall the 3rd team, who will finish 3rd more than anyone else and by no means every year.

Hibs?  How would they define themselves?

I'd say a crowd of 14k on a Tuesday night against Ross County isn't bad at all.  I'd say 6th in the league isn't bad at all.  It's about their level.

But they just can't help but hold us (perhaps Aberdeen) as their benchmark.  Nowt to base that on other than the odd flukey season which will have had more to do with us and the Dons than with them.

Love it.

👍😃👍

• davemclaren changed the title to To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )